(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

You're Kidding?! [NSFW]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 7:23 am

Those nails of hers were dangerous like that, covered in that metal that her bankai granted her; their lips had almost touched before his signature had rose, his hair turning that snowy white as the nearby area became colder, the ground beneath his feet freezing up; his power forcing Mia to her knees which was a surprise to Masaru, concerned for a moment before he heard that laugh of hers escape her.

Obviously she wasn't hurt, or anything then, but...

!!

If he had began to be alright at the sound of her laughter, her comment removed it as fluster took over. S-Saying...-! T...Th... T... Teasing was to be expected, but to g-go...go that far-!

"M-Mia-!" His tone was full of nothing but fluster, his earlier confidence diminishing as his hold on her wrist shook. S-Saying something like that-!
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 7:30 am

Staying on her knees now more from fun than anything else, the ice and cold around her caused heat waves to rise up and distort the air as Mia smiled up at Masaru. "Sorry sorry. I am on my knees though, do you have any requests...? I'll gladly fulfill your every desire like this if you want."

Her body was radiating heat now, so his general cold aura wouldn't bother her unless he consciously made it much colder on purpose...

As she stared up after her teasing joke, wondering if Masaru would ever let go of her wrist while she waited patiently and rather obediently, her eyes caught sight of something... Not so good.

Mia blinked, blinked again... Rubbed her eyes with her free hand... Blinked a third time... and then the flames all along the field burst up in what could only be an emotional mess. "I think I am having trouble seeing Masaru... But I believe, your hair is...entirely white. I must be mistaken."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 7:35 am

"M...M-Mia-!!" Masaru nearly yelped, becoming more flustered by the moment as his hand finally dropped hers, it was taking everything he had to keep standing... His face already undeniably red as Mia looked up at him.

W-What...?

He blinked, and blinked again, flustered noises threatening to escape him as...w-what was wrong!? Her flames had just burst! W-What!?

E-Eh...?

His hair...?

A hand moved up to his hair, only feeling ice since he couldn't exactly see color with touch, but... White... White hair, completely...white... Oh no... Mia was... Mia was freaking out... It'd been months ago, but that panic of hers and everything she'd said was coming back to him.

"M...Mia...?" He couldn't deny her words...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 7:41 am

Mia could not find amusement in destroying all of Masaru's confidence, she could not find the joy of having won and flustered him beyond belief... No. There was no joy in her life...

He had dropped her wrist, but Mia was frowning as she continued to kneel in front of Masaru before reaching up and tugging on his shinigami uniform. "Please, sit for several moments Masa. I'm going to fix this..."

Her voice was scarily sweet, the flames around her beginning to smolder as all of them began to coalesce into one large swirling ball thing... Even Masaru's blushing face, his adorable attempt to check his hair with his fingers... All of it was nowhere near as distracting as that color...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 7:46 am

E-Eh?

Sit down... Masaru blinked, and then blinked again, watching the flames around Mia begin to smolder... W...What...did she plan on doing...? He was not sure if he felt like sitting at the time being, even in his currently dying state...

D...Dying...that was a very poor choice of words considering Mia's concerns...

"M...Mia..." He began cautiously... "W...What...are... T-This isn't permanent... It's not..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 4:37 pm

Mia looked at Masaru, smiled in that scary manner she must have picked up from her father unconsciously, and then patted the ground as she settled back on her legs and feet. "Sit~"

Mia was going to make sure that things were fine, perfectly fine. She knew it wasn't permanent, she knew it wasn't something either of them could help.

She knew it wasn't something that could be changed...

But she was going to punish Ikari for having white hair and pushing it on her love!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 4:43 pm

Masaru wasn't sure if he liked the way Mia was currently smiling, it was that familiar...scary one he'd often seen worn by her father... She had something in mind, and he was afraid to know what... She was...patting the ground...

S-Sit...?

I-It wasn't permanent! There was...was nothing wrong! Nothing was going to happen to him! It...It wasn't a permanent change!

"M...Mia..." In the back of his mind, the feeling of that he felt like a simple lamb thrown into a den of...of...lions...no...dinosaurs...no... He...He just felt like he'd been thrown into a dangerous environment suddenly!

What... Just what did she plan to do!?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 5:00 pm

Pat... pat...

Mia just slowly patted the ground, staring up at Masaru with that smile as the ball of fire nearby pulsed.

He was definitely the lamb in a den of cheetahs or dinosaurs...

A dangerous, dangerous den.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 5:05 pm

Masaru had meant to take a step back, unsure if he he should do as Mia said and sit or...or try to make a run for it, that indecisiveness was what was keeping him there currently, and it was that indecisiveness that cause him to stumble upon taking a step back.

Stumbling, he landed on his bottom, but he was unable to move any more than what he had.

W...What... What did she plan on doing...? He had no idea and that was what was so terrifying... She was just...patting the ground, and smiling at him...like that...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 5:21 pm

Mia felt her prey shifting, there was a moment when he might run... He was terrified, though he never should be of her~

As he took a step back, her eyes widened and she moved as if to spring towards, getting up on one knee...before he fell over. If she had a tail it would be swishing now, Masaru was on his butt on the ground finally!

She gave a pleased, deep laugh before she dived towards him, wrapping her arms around his neck and wrapping her body around his as they fell back to the ground. He felt cold, but that just meant her body would give off more heat to counter it~

Much like a pleased cheetah cleaning a very terrified red panda, Mia snuggled around Masaru and petted his hair.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 5:26 pm

!!

Having seen Mia jump for him, Masaru had stiffened, that terror of uncertainty of what Mia was planning when it came to his current state forcing him to become so as he fell back to the ground; instinctively, his arms had went to grasp her waist to keep her from falling, but he was still quite stunned and not sure of what was going on.

Mia had wrapped herself around him, and his eyes were wide as she snuggled right up to him, her hands having moved to play with his hair. W-What...?

What was happening...?

He didn't know what was happening.

"M....M-Mia....?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 5:32 pm

Mia could only smile as Masaru instinctively held her close in response to her jumping glomp, giving a soft laugh as all the scary smiles and aura disappeared into one filled with flowers and sparkles. She ran those metal claws through his hair softly, nuzzling the side of his terrified and frozen head...

She kissed his cheek a few times...

If the tail existed it would be swishing so hard right now...

Her name spoken like that caused her to sit up a bit though and smile down at Masaru. "I refuse to allow anything bad to happen to you because of this! And also I'm going to teach Ikari a lesson..."

With her words she leaned down and promptly kissed Masaru, before attempting to deepen it. She would...show that spirit...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 5:43 pm

Eh...?

E-Eh...?

Mia was...had lost that...more terrifying aura about her...and it'd been replaced with a much more friendly one. S-Sparkles... Was she sparkling...? Was it safe? She was kissing his cheek, being...extremely affection...

He could practically see the imaginary tail swishing about...

E-Eh?

Refused to allow...anything bad to happen to him because of this...? She wanted...and was going to teach Ikari a lesson by... k-kissing!?

Masaru was surprised as Mia leaned in, connecting their lips in a... S-She was deepening it. Fluster was overtaking him, but... Mia was kissing him...that was always...always distracting, and Masaru found himself responding to her.

What'd she been talking about...? Something about lessons...?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 5:51 pm

Mia enjoyed that kiss more than just from how she was sure to be bothering Ikari, Masaru was...really distracting when he was returning deep kisses like this... He felt so different right now too, the cold radiating off of him...enticing. She wanted to warm him up...

Which would be bad, and with a soft pleased sound she pulled away from the kissed after a few moments. A few fun... nice...moments... Her smile was still playful as she drug a nail down his cheek and fought down laughter.

"So... are you going to spar with me? Or just lay here all ruined, eh Masa~?" She would destroy Ikari in parts, this kiss was only the start...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 5:57 pm

Masaru continued to respond to the kiss before Mia pulled away, his eyes looking up to her afterwards as she dragged her nail down his cheek again, over the thin patches of ice that were scattered about his skin.

S-Spar... He'd lost...most of his previous fluster, and obviously terror, as Mia had fully distracted him from her intentions of punishing Ikari. Spar... They'd been sparring...yes...

"S-...Sparring... We'd been...s-sparring..." It was almost a question, though mostly to himself as his mind pieced itself back together.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 6:07 pm

"Mm, we were. Did you want to continue?" Mia's voice was deceptively soft as she kissed across the ice patches on his skin, down his chin to his neck. He was so cold, but it wasn't a deathly or odd cold... It was his bankai~

There was warmth in him still, even if the outside right now was frigid... It felt nice against her practically molten skin by this point, even the cold air around them not phasing her one bit but instead feeling nice.

Destroy...Ikari... Destroy that spirit... She was definitely not licking his skin until she knew if she was hot enough to not stick to it... That would be so embarrassing!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 6:15 pm

Did... Did he want to continue...? Mia's question repeated itself in his mind, though he wasn't completely processing it, her teasing kisses down his chin and neck were immensely distracting, taking up his focus...

Felt...good...

"M..." D-Distracting... Masaru felt his hand tense against her waist, unable to help that reaction as he felt her licking him. Way too distracting...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 6:28 pm

As Masaru's hand tensed, Mia knew she had won. He was distracted, utterly distracted by her! Mia could almost laugh and brag about this... But instead she just smiled and leaned up closer to her love's ear to murmur in a sultry tone. "Masa? Are you okay? You don't seem to want to spar anymore..."

She followed that statement up with soft biting of his ear, wondering how far she could push him before he snapped... Ikari must be ruined by now after all...

She should really stop soon or the poor training grounds were... going to be...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 6:36 pm

E-Eh?

S-Spar...r-right...aha...a-!

Again his hand tensed as Mia spoke close to his ear, a shaky breath catching in his throat as he felt her even move to bite it softly. Spar...? What...spar...? "D...Do ....I...aah...ehm...."

Obviously, sparring was far from his mind by now.

Mia's actions had pushed his mind...very, very far away from sparring...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 9:45 pm

Mia's intentions had not been to...so securely and quickly seduce Masaru, they'd...meant to tease. Just tease a bit... Not to this extent. His stuttered and confused reply was quite flustering, as was the rather... rather...

Pulling back from his ear and blushing up a storm, Mia sat up on him and brought a hand to her mouth while looking away. "M-Masa... I-I didn't mean to...um...do this to you... I'm sorry..."

Ahaha... maybe she'd gone too far...?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 9:51 pm

E...Eh...?

Masaru glanced up to Mia as she pulled back, his face burning as she sat up and began to apologize. A-Apologize...? For... A-Ah...the...what she'd been doing...

... Why did she need to apologize for it?

"M-Mia...you don't need to...apologize..." He answered, shaking his head slightly as if to emphasize the point; even if she wasn't looking at him. "I...I think...y-you won...though...the s-spar..."

He was...certainly down for the count...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 11:40 pm

"Okay, I still um... I didn't intend to...seduce you so much... was it really...?" Shaking her head and deciding she didn't want to know if it was really that tempting to him, Mia coughing into her metal covered fist and decided on a plan of action. It was just as Masaru admitted his defeat at her hand though, which was a distraction in and of itself.

She stared down at him for a moment in shock before...

"...Haha... Hahahaha! I did, didn't I..." Mia giggled softly, sliding off of Masaru before standing and bending over to offer him her hand for help up. She didn't really remember the fact that her bending down like that was probably no help to his state at all.

"I won for once! Using dirty, unfair tactics. If I ignore the um... bad stuff, your white hair is really pretty though..." Smiling still, she tilted her head as she complimented the man... it was pretty, so was the ice all along his body... "I think you look amazing like this actually. The ice is a nice accent."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 11:48 pm

"I-I...It's alright, um...y-your comments and...t-then when...ear...talking...b-bite..." Masaru wasn't able to...gather his words correctly, only able to quietly stutter out a few key terms as his mind forced itself to focus on the heat in his face.

As Mia moved off of him completely to stand, he sat up, glancing at her for a second before having to avert his eyes and accepting her offered hand. C-Certainly not helping his current state...

She did win though, using those tactics as she'd said...but she'd won; definitely...

"Y-You did, aha...e-eh!?" The white was...p-pretty... She thought he looked...a-amazing...? "T...That...so...?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 12:09 am

All of that was ruin for him... Mia was still flushing as Masaru accepted her hand and let her help him up. "When...we spar and you...um get all confident and flirty, it um... makes me really like that too. Um all foggy headed and how you are right now."

Masaru's look away was noticed but it just made Mia blush harder, realizing that... she was um pretty naked... Even with the Haori and scarf covering some of her...

Smiling at his minor fluster, she just tried to accept it and treat it as something normal to say. "Mhm, it is so. As the winner of this spar, its my boon. You accepting that~"

"Do you want... to round two for sparring then? Or... can you just make fun snow and igloos and stuff?" Offering that after a moment, she gave Masaru a sweet smile and tugged him towards her for a hug.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 12:23 am

"M-Mhm... W-When we spar...I become like that...somewhat as well, though...i-it works much more to...to your advantage...being able to...be like that..." He could become that way during during a spar, and even say some things he wouldn't normally be able to say...but...but Mia certainly was...better at using her...confidence.

...And because of that confidence he was currently in the state he was now...

H-Her boon, then... H-He could...accept that...

E-Eh? Round two or...

"I-I think...some fun might...be nice right now... I-Igloos?" She wanted an igloo? Well, he could certainly do so with his power, he had before months ago during one of their dates... S-Something like that wouldn't be a problem.

Stepping forward, Masaru's arms went back to her, returning the hug as she tugged him into it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You're Kidding?! [NSFW]
Page 8 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Soul Society :: Seireitei :: Noble Residences-
Jump to: