(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

You're Kidding?! [NSFW]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 3:32 am

Mia helped Masaru up, smiling sweetly just for him and kissing his hand before he let go of her. She... she felt so happy, so warm... So very warm and happy and following him, much like a duckling, she watched him put on his sash and grab Ikari while she nabbed Hono.

The sword was placed across her back, where it seemed to cling without anything holding it as per usual... As Masaru spoke again, Mia smiled and reached out to take his hand. "I am now... Haha, we match now..."

With the white...and black... Haori and Haori... Ice blue sash, ice blue scarf... She was burning red, but her smile was the thousand watt, happy sunshine smile that normally she reserved almost exclusively for Masaru...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 3:45 am

Masaru was still blushing, blushing strongly, especially as Mia came up to take his hand. They were...both dressed in uniform...plus their haoris with their zanpakutou...and were about to go and spar... Mia's smile though, earned a smile in return, helping him work past the fluster as he began to walk.

"Let's go then..." He replied, squeezing her hand softly as he led them out of the bedroom and began walking down the hall.

Down the halls, and a few turns to take... The mansion was big, but the way to the training area was ingrained mentally...plus after taking the walk so many times, it didn't seem like a long one in the slightest.

He was pleased that it was still a pleasant day...the sun was shining so the weather conditions were really nice for them...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 3:53 am

Mia just giggled softly and squeezed Masaru's hand in return as her other hand lifted the scarf up to her lips. She was hiding a bit, but it was hard not to when they were both like this and blushing as hard as they had been. He'd smiled again for her, so she couldn't fight being happy and wouldn't want to.

They just needed...to vent out all of their worries and freaking out in a nice, healthy spar to release tension!

At least she knew her way to the training grounds now, the few months having given her a good idea of the layout of the mansion... It was way easier to remember than the freaking library...

A sad thought to her, and she frowned behind her scarf before not letting that thought make her more sad. It... was fine to miss it and be sad, but not to dwell...

The sun was shining so it was frigid out and as they stepped outside onto the porch, Mia's breath fogged up. Snooow! Laughing, she let go of Masaru's hand and rushed off onto the minorly snowed on grounds. Her body was already heating up, the cold not even bothering her one bite as she twirled on the hard ground. "Its so nice out! Aaah, I almost wish winter lasted forever..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 4:00 am

As they reached the training grounds, Masaru smile could only grow as he saw the slight snow covering the area. It wasn't much, but it was really nice to see, and he gave a laugh as Mia ran out towards it.

"Right? It feels so pleasant out today, I'm...happy you thought of this!"

It definitely felt nice outside, his body completely accustomed to this type of weather considering it was his element. He felt right at home when it was snowing!

"This seems like the perfect condition for sparring, as well..." They would definitely have a nice time like this!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 4:13 am

"It really is! Just your element, after all... I'll have to warm you up again after sparing today~" Mia laughed more and smiled as Masaru agreed, reaching onto her back and pulling Honō no u~Otchā from its sheathe. The metal parted like usual as she went through a basic stance for use with her blade, its length making it unwieldy unless used properly and practiced with.

She used to only do the bare minimum she'd needed to keep up with it, but with Masaru around to make it fun... Mia had definitely blossomed, learning so much more and getting a much better grip on both her powers and her swordsmanship.

Without waiting for her lover, she spoke the release command softly as the blade settled against her arm. "Leave only ashes, Honō no u~Otchā."

The heat rising from the edge of the blade was easily visible in the frigid air, though with the bright sun the glowing on the blade itself was dimmed. Swinging the blade in a few practice dance forms, less for actual battle and more to stay limber and strong, Mia let the heat around her grow while laughing.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 4:24 am

Masaru gave a laugh, unable to help it at Mia's teasing as she mentioned warming him up; "True, though I'll be happy to accept you doing so, some warmth on a winter day feels especially nice, after all."

He was so distracted by the pleasantries of the day, and their soon to come spar that he had the ability to make a returning remark, smiling happily as he did so as Mia summoned her zanpakutou's shikai.

Considering the type of day it was, the flames shown brilliantly, and his smile remained as Mia swung her sword.

Time for the warmup then...

Unsheathing his blade, Masaru held it out in front of him, pointing it to Mia as he smiled once more before quietly muttering his release command. "Tōketsu, Gokkan no Ikari..."

Upon speaking, the blade began to softly glow, turning white momentarily before dispersing, much like snow blowing away in the wind as it evaporated into the atmosphere.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 4:41 am

"Warming up on cold winter days are fun... even for the Lord of Snow and Ice?" Mia laughed more, her smile brighter than the sun it seemed now as Masaru teased in return. She couldn't help more of the teasing that burst out of her lips, the happy smile never turning into a smirk. "Please don't put out my fires too much then~ Be gentle, I'm so fragile right now in all this cold."

It was obviously a lie, she seemed at home in the cold... All the moreso for her fire element. She was still going through warm up motions, not having powers like Masaru and thus needing to get herself a bit more ready. Once he stepped out onto the grounds though, she paused and smiled as he pointed his sword straight at her.

As he gave the command to release it, Mia blew him a kiss using her sword in a mock salute, before pretending to bow... However after that was fair game and she was supposed to distract him. A happy giggle was the prelude to her attack. She moved quickly, kicking off and thrusting straight at where Masaru's head might be with her heated blade...

Wasn't like that was any hassle, he was far faster than her so she was much safer going all out than he was with her... It was still fun to mock fight though and she was laughing, planning on enjoying this...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 4:52 am

"So long as it's not too much heat, I think i'll fair just fine." Masaru answered, his smile evolving into a bit of a grin as Mia teased in return; they were both ready, that being signified by the kiss Mia blew at him just as he summoned his abilities.

Her move first, and as she came at him with her blade the spar was on!

Having heard her giggle, his own laugh bubbled up just before he quickly brought up his arm before bouncing back some with quickly maneuvered steps as if to block her attack unarmed, but... Using his powers, he let the ice take over, working as a shield straight on to meet her blade.

He was looking forward to this, he'd certainly keep his use of shunpo down, wanting to face Mia face to face for this!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 5:00 am

"Eeeh~ What's too much heat?" Mia's voice was full on teasing now, her eyes shining brightly as the rest of her seemed to glow. That confidence she sometimes exhibited seemed to fill her during times like this and she followed through with her thrust even as Masaru brought up his own arm and hopped back.

There was no way she could hurt him like this, her blade hitting solid and unmelting ice despite the heat and flames that burst off of it at that contact. Her blade bounced off at that attack, but she followed it up with a quick spin to give herself more momentum. This time she aimed lower for a sweeping attack to his torso, laughter flowing from her lips again.

Fun! This was fun! Masaru on the defensive was fun, she'd have to watch out for when he did go for an attack though...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 5:08 am

"Aha, I wouldn't know; like this I feel I can keep myself cool no matter what!" Masaru quickly answered; Mia was becoming more confident, and in this moment it was showing brightly with all of her teasing.

He was on the defensive for now, but... He had ideas~

His eyes were trained on Mia as she bounced off from the attack, spinning to keep her momentum before she came at him again, her attack a low sweep instead. To his torso...then...?

Quickly, he used his ice again seemingly using the same technique he'd used last as Mia went for his torso, though if her blade lingered for even a moment his trap would be triggered, her blade may be hot, but perhaps...just maybe his ice could trap it~?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 5:15 am

"I'll do my best then to ruin your icy composure then." It was kind of silly how they got while sparring, almost as if this was part of their courtship... Mia was smiling though as Masaru retorted to every bit of teasing, giving just as good as he got.

When he wasn't given time to think and was instead kept busy, the man shined so brightly that it made her so happy...

Those eyes were watching her every move, but Mia could only dance to the tune he set for them. Sparring was a form of dancing after all... Step after step, you follow the rhythm and Mia hummed lightly as her blade hit the ice, her smile turning a bit into a smirk as she'd poured heat into it to try and melt through a bit at least.

She wasn't even paying attention to the fact that this was probably a trap...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 5:23 am

"You're free to try~" Masaru answered, his light grin still evident on his face as Mia came at him with her blade. A little unlike last time, he made no move to hop back or anything, instead waiting on her blade to make contact with his icy shield he protected himself with.

She was going for his torso, and as her blade hit the ice he could see her attempts of melting it, which gave him the perfect opportunity to strike back.

The blade had to linger to try to force any type of melting to occur, and Masaru took the chance he was given and let the ice spread, letting it seep up that blade of hers to capture it.

"Got you~"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 5:36 am

"Hah!" Mia's only retort was to laugh, rather confidently as she was assured of ruining his composure at some point. It was a constant of the universe after all~

She should have known though as Masaru made no moves to get away that it was not what she wanted to occur... Her attempt to melt his ice was only met with ice flowing up the blade and freezing it in place against his shield, more laughter following his rather firm entrapment.

Tugging on the stuck sword, Mia just shook her head while still laughing and smiling, knowing it was futile unless he wanted her to be let go... "Eeeeeh~? Now I can't hit yooou. So not fair, Lord of Ice."

She brought her foot up to his shield as if to use that for leverage and pull her sword out with that bit of help, forgetting she could also entrap the rest of her if she did that.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 5:43 am

Masaru's laugh only became a bit stronger as Mai called him unfair, and he shook his head, unable to help the small smirk from appearing on his face as she brought her foot up to help her in attempting to dislodge it.

"Aaa~? They're my abilities, it's completely fair." He answered, his smirk never fading as he brought up his hand, the palm covered and shielded in what appeared to be a thin layer of ice as he took a hold of the currently stuck blade. "Just like this is also just. As. Fair~"

Saying that, the ice of his shield shifted again, this time moving to trap her foot there, yes...she'd be stuck a bit awkwardly, but...it'd be amusing for the time being~! Aha~!

His hand had only been a security measure~
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 5:52 am

Mia just laughed more and more as she attempted to dislodge the blade from the ice shield until she felt her foot beginning to stick. Her eyes darted up to Masaru's face, catching his smirk and causing a bright blossom of red across her cheeks. "Hah?!"

She yelped as the ice encased hand too her blade, letting go in case her hands were stuck as well and waving them around in dismay as she tried to remove her foot now...

"Well then~ This is fair too~" She paused after a second, eyes blazing with literal fire as she smirked, reaching up to grip the hilt. "Burst!"

At her command, both her body and blade burst into bright, hot flames that would not bother her one bit but might cause Masaru some discomfort as she attempted to melt the ice and get her weapon and dignity back.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 5:58 am

Not even trying to hold back his amusement upon Mia's reaction, Masaru let out a laugh before it stopped, turning intrigued for a short second before he saw the look in her eyes; quickly, he let go, and as she called out he released her, and forced himself back a bit with shunpo to get far enough away and dodge as necessary.

He was only using it in bursts, having promised himself he'd use no sneaky shunpo tactics such as attempting to attack from behind.

"Aaa, that might have been too hot~" Masaru grinned, bringing his arm up and using it to wipe the back of his forehead as if he were actually sweating.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 6:05 am

Mia could only chuckle again as Masaru fled her attack, leaving her with her weapon and a bit of breathing room. Flames danced around her, keeping him away hopefully for a bit.

As he teased though, she just brought her free hand up to her lips as if worried.

"Oh~ That little bit was too much...? You won't like this then~" Given some breathing room and knowing she stood no chance against him even in shikai, Mia held her sword straight up and spoke the command for bankai sweetly.

The metal seeped over her, her blade melting and forming the staff as it burnt off all of her clothing but for the Haori and the scarf. Mia'd already learned that it didn't bother important articles, emotional ones, so she'd felt no worry using her bankai.

The flames around her grew as she began to radiate more and more heat and leaning on her staff a bit while bending forward, she blew Masaru a kiss. "What will you do now? No sword to capture~"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 6:11 am

Masaru stood there, smiling, partly smirking as Mia responded to his teasing as she chuckled at him. Another chuckle of his own was given, unable to help it as he lowered his arm.

He watched silently as she summoned her bankai, his expression never faltering due to his current confidence as her power was released to the fullest extent. The scarf and haori...those had remained, that was a relief to see, it made him happy to see them honestly.

Thanks to all the months of training, he could at least stand to see her summon her bankai without dying, though depending on how she came at him that could sometimes lead to a bit of ruin...

"Ouuu~? True, I can't repeat my earlier actions, but do please be gentle with me~" Having seen her blow another kiss at him, he returned the gesture with a wink.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 6:23 am

Mia was having far too much fun with confident Masaru (and especially that wink), not willing to destroy it yet as she picked her staff up and twirled it a few times. Flames flew in arcs around her but didn't seem to burn much, yet, as she made sure of the weapons handling first. Having had to learn how to fight with a staff was something she was still working on, but with Masaru to help her had been getting easier. She felt at ease with her physical skills a bit more, not just relying on techniques or her flames anymore...

Raising an eyebrow, she sauntered closer to Masaru with her smirk growing. She hadn't made any moves to attack yet, merely spreading her flames all around rather innocently it seemed. Her trap would spring shortly, if all went well... "I'm always gentle with my beloved Lord, aren't I?"

Mia crossed her arms in mock frustration, metal tipped fingers tapping against the bare skin there while the other held the flame spewing staff almost haphazardly. "You're so cruel, assuming the worst of me~"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 6:30 am

Masaru remained in place, even as Mia approached him, getting closer and closer to him as her flames spread about. He would need to watch himself it seemed; when it came to casual life...sure, there are times when obliviousness may be a fault of his...

...But when in a battle that was something he could never afford to be~

He couldn't let a single thing escape his notice...

!!

Mia's words caused him to tense, his eye twitching a bit as he finally took a step back, seemingly ready to bolt at a second's notice; c-calling him that...now that was an unfair tactic...aha...

"N...Now...that's an unfair tactic...Mia..." He answered, "we're sparring...I have to expect the worst, as I would in any battle...if I don't then I wouldn't be showing my opponent my best..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 6:38 am

Mia just smirked as Masaru finally stepped back, not having moved an inch as she'd progressively approached him. Her staff hung low in her hand as she followed him, that step only delaying her reaching him by a second or two before she brought up a metal tipped nail right up under his chin. "But you know my shikai has no way to counter your ice... You were just using techniques you were given, and I am using ones I have at my disposal."

My Lord was a powerful technique, a powerful powerful one that could destroy even the strongest of shinigami it seemed.

"So how is it unfair? Its just something I have access to that you don't, much like your ice and my flames." It seemed Mia was content to argue this right now, but she didn't use My Lord again outloud... So she was at least listening to him and respecting it.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 6:45 am

Masaru felt the metal tip of Mia's finger at his chin, having only moved that one step earlier, so she'd reached him rather easily. She made no immediate move to attack, this time instead choosing to respond to his remark.

Though...she always had the opportunity to attack, that wasn't something he forgot.

How was it unfair?

He stared down at her for a moment, as if contemplating the answer before his hand shot up, intending to seize her wrist. If he succeeded, he'd bring it right up next to his cheek as he leaned in closer to her own, "It's quite the cruel tactic, since you know quite well what it does to me; you have to at least admit that... Though, it's something that only works when you use it..."

The one thing he couldn't truly counter...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 6:54 am

Mia stared right back up, glowing violet eyes staring straight into the ice blue that he seemed to think would scare her like this... She just found it pretty and entrancing, it was distracting staring up at him like this... Enough that as he reached for her wrist, she gave a minor jolt but didn't make any moves to tug it away. As long as he could stand the heat of her body right now, there wasn't a reason to pull away...

Least that's what she told herself as her thumb lightly rubbed his skin despite the metal on it, his leaning down a bit causing her blush to return in a minor fashion.

"What does it do to you exactly, Masa~?" She teased softly, knowing but wanting him to say it outloud... even as his words had increased her blushing a bit. E-Even if it was...only when she did it...h-he didn't have to say that... so confidently...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 7:04 am

Was she truly going to make him say it? Just the thought was usually enough to send him into a flustered mess, but his confidence levels were currently aiding him at least somewhat as Mia tempted an answer from him.

With her close like this...

"Miaa~ I...I think you know exactly what it does..." He answered, though rather than continue to give her his answer immediately he shut his eyes momentarily, almost soundlessly muttering something, even from this distance it just looked like he was moving his lips, but that was just like him to do when summoning his bankai.

It seemed since they'd gotten caught up in their spar, he'd become completely distracted from reality...and what his promotion had entailed about his power level. "You know for a fact it's something that...sets me off."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 7:17 am

"Masaaaa~ I do... But hearing it from your lips is... Mm~" Mia leaned up just a bit more, her lips almost touching his and her hand still against his cheek but she was sliding her nails down the skin lightly. It was almost a warning... She'd learned that those claws on her hands were just as dangerous as the staff, when used correctly... But a tempting warning, he'd better tell her. However his lips moved and he began muttering something...

His muttering confused her only briefly though, feeling the pressure rise up around her as the Sotaicho's energy filled the air... And then as he spoke, her eyes widened and she gave a pleased laugh at the mans words... Just in time for his energy to force her to her knees in front of him, her wrist still caught in his grip.

"Ahahaha~ If this kind of play was what My Lord wanted, I'll happily oblige him." Mia murmured, not even disturbed or hurt by what he'd done and smiling instead. This was fun... they'd barely even sparred and both were bothering the other to this extent...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You're Kidding?! [NSFW]
Page 7 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Soul Society :: Seireitei :: Noble Residences-
Jump to: