(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

You're Kidding?! [NSFW]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 6:13 pm

"L...Love you, M..Mia..." Masaru answered, his head moving some in response to feeling Mia's head at his neck, a chuckle of his own coming up afterwards. More and more was gradually returning to him, but right now he couldn't even feel the fluster of some of the things that'd happened...

Both were...out of bankai...that thought again pierced his mind as their temperatures more began to change a bit more obviously. Even if...exhausted they'd need to go inside soon...it'd get too cold in here... Winter out...ice castle...

He could worry about...taking down the castle later on, there was no way he had the mind to worry about it right now, it wouldn't melt in this weather either, the ice was thick...it'd take...forever to melt naturally...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 8:27 pm

Cuddles and snuggles were too nice, Mia was at least recovering now from their...spar.

...D-Did it still count as a spar...? Did... Did there still... Would this now count as a draw? Kissing his neck more as she felt him rubbing his head against hers, she sighed softly as she shifted and felt the leftovers of what they'd done.

Her knees hurt a tiny bit, it was quickly getting cold enough to cause goosebumps though she wasn't feeling it as strongly as the real temperature must be...

"Mm, we should get dressed... Before um... it gets all over them and leaves... marks someone could..." Could tell... She was flushing a bit as she spoke that, knowing it was important they get away from the scene of the crime. And bathe, bathe a lot...

Had...Masaru really... let her tie him up? Had...he almost... A lot of what they had just done was beginning to effect her and Mia felt more fluster welling up.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 8:35 pm

Hn...?

They needed to get dressed before... R-Right... Mia's words helped Masaru come around a bit quicker than he'd been doing naturally, and he gave a nod; "R-Right... You can wear...my haori back... We can get inside, bathe...and after if you think it's best we can get our clothes and such washed ourselves..."

It would be the safest course of action... Their haori were...likely not in new shape anymore...so...they needed washing, definitely needed washing...

They needed...to get out of here before the temperature started messing with them, as well; the bath should at least warm them right up...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 10:11 pm

"S-Should get them washed..." Mia looked down as she made to slip from Masaru's hold, but he...wasn't letting go of her. She moved back, blinking and leaning against his arms before a sweet smile broke across her lips. "We gotta get dressed... You have to let me go now, I'm getting chilly."

There were obvious goosebumps all over her, Masaru's haori would be big enough and she'd definitely stay warm in it. Mia was smiling though, having forgotten she'd tied him up.

Maybe he wanted kisses? Leaning up, she gave him a soft kiss on the lips before pulling back again. "Please?"

She had given the toll...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 10:18 pm

They'd get them washed, then... Sounded like a plan, and once they got dressed and inside they could make their way towards the baths... Hm? Let go...?

Masaru attempted to move his arms, planning to let Mia go as requested but...

"M...Mia... Um..." Again, he tried to move his arms but...he was having a bit of difficulty; he was still...a bit tied up... "I might need...a little help here..."

He couldn't exactly let her go when he still had his sash somewhat tied around his wrists, they were all tangled up in the priceless article. The kiss had been nice, but...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 11:57 pm

Mia blinked, turning as Masaru tried and failed to let go of her and wondered what could be the the issue. Seriously, what was...

Oh.

"O-Oh! A-Ah! I am so sorry Masaru!" Turning around in his arms carefully, she leaned back against him a bit to get to work untying his wrists. Wh-Whoops...

It took only moments and his sash was perfectly fine from the tying up it seemed, but Mia was way too flustered now at the memory... Had she really tied him up and stared at him for a few seconds?

Scrambling forward, she tossed herself off of the bed and covered her face, shivering in the chilly air now while waiting for Masaru to get off of the clothing too...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 12:04 am

Feeling the sash come undone, Masaru moved to sit up properly finally after releasing Mia. His sash...seemed fine at least, but he was certainly washing it. Everything needed washing, but first and foremost...they did.

He moved off of the clothes, grabbing his haori first before moving over to the shivering Mia and wrapping it over her shoulders. She needed to keep warm, his haori was bigger and it had the longer sleeves...

"I-It's alright...the...tying up... I-I told you before...it's nothing bad so..." She didn't need to apologize; it was flustering, but...f-fine.

Gathering up his uniform, he went about getting it back on properly for now; they could just...hurry to the baths...hurry, hurry...

"W-We'll head for the baths first... Sound good?" Just going straight there... They could stop by one of the closets and grab robes...and change once they returned to their room.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 12:18 am

Mia was too embarrassed to react much as she heard Masaru moving, trying to get her fluster under control. However as Masaru settled his haori over her shoulders, she found herself a bit distracted as she smiled and looked up at him while her hands reached up to hold the haori temporarily in place. "Thank you... Haha, here let me..."

Slipping her arms through the wide sleeved and long haori, it was almost like a dress. Had Masaru gotten a slightly bigger size for this? Well the sleeveless ones were a bit more fitted it seemed...

She looked down though and stole his sash for a moment, closing the Haori and tying it shut as he suggested the baths first. That got a smile and a head tilt as her sleeve covered hands lifted up to her mouth. "That sounds wonderful my lord. To the baths first!"

Ooops there was her new scarf, just on the edge of the ice bed! She made sure before they left to grab it and wrap it around her neck a bit, keeping her warmer...

At least her toes and feet weren't too cold on the icy, hard ground...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 12:23 am

M-My l... Masaru had frozen a bit at that as he made a step towards the exit of the ice castle, his eyes having widened slightly out of fluster. Turning back to look at Mia didn't help, seeing her holding her hands up to her mouth like that when the sleeves covered them...she was even tilting her head....

Right now, he probably looked more than a little flustered as his hand moved to the back of his neck and he averted his eyes to the ground.

"B-Bath...first then..." R-Right...bath first, huh...? "M-Mia do you...want my socks, or... T-The ground might get too cold..."

He was well aware his feet were bigger, but...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 12:35 am

The long sleeves were fun and reminded her of the training she still got from Yuzuki at times... had she ever actually shown Masaru the extent of her abilities now? It seemed not... and in his Haori was the perfect time~

Especially as Masaru paused, looked back and then promptly looked down. His hand was even rubbing the back of his neck! Mia giggled behind her sleeves now, deciding that yes, now was the perfect time. As he stood there, she gave him a perfectly correct bow for a consort to her lord, not that he could possibly tell the difference between that of a wife and consort... but as she did so she spoke in a soft tone filled with love. "My Lord is kind, but I shall be fine. It is just chilly and I can warm toes up in the bath..."

"Thank you for your worry." Raising herself up, the sleeve covered hands continued to cover her mouth demurely as she walked forward towards the exit, eyes practically sparkling with mirth as she hid her smile. This was fun~ Being a good Lady to mess with Masaru...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 12:53 am

"M-Miaa..a.." There was a slight whine in his tone as the fluster began to grow, and once more Masaru had to look away as Mia bowed and...once again referred to him like that. Her tone was loving, full of affection...b-but his fluster was still strong.

She...claimed she would be fine though...regarding her feet and he nodded, and began to head towards the exist along with her. S-She was still hiding half her face... T-Thanking him for...for that?

"A-Ah, r-right..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 9:06 am

"Masa, please, its too much fun to do this and you are being cute." Those words probably didn't help him one bit as his voice took on a soft whining of her name, but Mia was not even a bit caring. Masaru couldn't even look at her, it was quite enticing for her teases.

She... just couldn't resist when he got like this. It was a side to him no one else saw, or well only a few did...

Stepping forward, Mia covered her mouth with only one sleeve as she reached for Masaru's hand and followed him out into the cold training grounds. The ground was chilly but it wasn't uncomfortable on her feet. She just felt a bit dirty due to that, as they stepped up onto the wooden, but was distracted as she glanced back at his castle.

Before she'd been distracted, now though... Awe shone in her eyes and she lost the lady act as she waved a sleeved arm out. "You really are talented, super talented... Haha, look at what you did!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 9:11 am

Mia's words did nothing to help his current state, especially her comment about him being cute when he was like this. I-It was flustering...

As she took his hand, he held hers in return as they stepped out of the castle and back out to the training grounds. It'd be nice to get their bath, while the cold wasn't bothering him it'd be good to relax in some hot water after...e-everthing...

H-Huh?

Masaru blinked, and looked to where Mia was pointing to see the castle. S-She was excited to see the castle? They'd just been in it, but...he supposed earlier they'd been a bit distracted.

"A-Ah...I did, well...it will stay up for awhile...the ice is pretty thick..." T-Talented...super talented... M-Mia was killing him here...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 9:36 am

Masa couldn't speak~ Mia thought, trying not to giggle and give away her amused reactions. Especially as he turned at her direction to stare at the castle. She just gained a smug smile and nodded firmly. "Because my future husband is talented and knows how to use his powers well."

That should kill him worse, though she had done a barbed attack that caused her own cheeks to burn a bit. Covering them with the sleeve and her hand, she turned towards the mansion once more and tugged him lightly. If she walked ahead of him he couldn't see her blush!

"Maybe we can just remove the bed and such in there and replace it with things for Nozomi? She might like a castle to play in... Perhaps make it more detailed, I can help with that. Melting it into designs would be easy." An ice castle would be loads of fun just... removing the bed and anything else that was a giveaway would be most important first. And this was a perfectly distracting topic...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 9:42 am

!!!?

At Mia's comment, Masaru had visibly jolted, his face obviously as red as could be now as he brought his hand straight over his mouth to stop a flustered noise from escaping him. Feeling a tug at his other hand, his feet moved, though he was still quite...dead to say the least.

H-He used...future wife, or intended wife...frequently, but... H-Hearing Mia use...that...

C-Castle... R-Right the castle... Remove the bed, and it could...could be something fun for Nozomi? Masaru forced his thoughts onto that, thinking, letting that attempt to calm his fluster, just nice....nice fun in the snow.

"M-Mhm... T-T...That sounds like it would be nice, she would have a lot of...of fun I think..." Make it more detailed too...g-good idea... "W-We can...do that, make it more detailed, that is..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 9:59 am

A bullseye! Masaru practically jumped out of his skin at her words, making Mia rather amused but also more than a bit confused. At least he was following her...

"How come you get to use that term... but I use the same one for you and you get ruined? What am I supposed to call you?" Mia looked at Masaru, almost innocently asking this because at this point she was genuinely confused. This wasn't teasing anymore, this was pure curiosity that drove away the previous fluster.

Though a smile broke across her lips and she had to look back and nod as Masaru agreed with her plan. "G-Good. We'll be busy for a bit now, so it'll be good to... Oh! Lessons, how will I do lessons with her now? I-I'll have so many duties..."

Wait... Where were their clothes? Mia had her scarf but... where was her new haori now that she was thinking of it... She paused on the way to their room, looking back at Masaru in a bit of horror. "I-I think I left my haori back there."

She wasn't holding it...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 10:05 am

"Y...You can...k-keep calling me...t-that one..." It was flustering, but...but she could...call him that one, he used the opposite...a lot, and... I-It was fine! Even if it was...extremely flustering, and he hadn't expected to hear him referred to that...before they were even... I-It was still fine!

They could use...the castle for Nozomi then... He was positive she'd love that, and once it was stylized a bit more...she'd likely love it even more. She'd have a lot of fun with it.

"Haori...a-ah... If you'd like...I can get it, you can grab our robes and head for the baths?" He could grab it and meet her at the baths in...well, rather quickly if he used shunpo, he still felt he could easily manage that...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 10:18 am

Mia was burning up, of all the ones he wanted her to say it was that one!? There...were the others though... They were more accurate... That one was a mouthful...

The newly minted Shinigami Captain had so many thoughts, so many just ideas on how to retort, but Masaru's simple reply and fluster undid her composure. He called her the other one and flustered her, but this was impossible on her end to call him that. Looking up into his eyes, then away, Mia spoke quietly. "M-Maybe..."

"M-Mm! Yes please! I-I'll hurry to get the robes and get the bath prepared for you." Even if it wasn't the nicest solution, Mia knew it was the smartest to let the man with shoes and socks on go grab her Haori. Her. Haori.

She was a flustered mess but she nodded and turned, shooting Masaru a smile over her shoulder before moving to do as she had decided. "Th-Thank you!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 10:23 am

M-Maybe...

Masaru didn't have much time to linger on the thought as Mia responded to his suggestion; with her agreement, he gave a nod and offered a small smile. "Alright, I'll be back in just a moment."

They could relax in the bath and...warm up from being outside for so long...even if the cold hadn't especially bothered either.

"Welcome, Mia."

Taking a step back, he gave one final glance to Mia before disappearing in a flash of shunpo. He'd get the haori and be right back!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 10:49 am

Just a moment? Mia was surprised for a second, wondering what Masaru meant since it was definitely not just a moment away... His smile was cute though and she was distracted by it up until she saw him shunpo away.

Mia squeaked and turned red, he hadn't had to... hurry to that extent... he'd looked at her too...

Shaking her head to remove those flustering thoughts, she followed his lead and shunpoed down the hallway to get to their bedroom. She wasn't sure which ones had robes in them so Mia was better off getting one from the bedroom at least...

Opening it up, she didn't seem to notice the amused looks she got from the few people working as she slipped inside and grabbed their robes before hurrying out. Hopefully this detour wouldn't make her late...

...Late...for what?! Bathing...?! Mia felt her embarrassment at her own thoughts grow, weren't they over such weird things by now!?

She hurried though, shunpoing to the bathing room so as to not be... late.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 10:55 am

Masaru didn't stop until he returned to the training grounds, immediately heading into the ice cave to look for Mia's haori. It didn't take him long, considering the inside of the cave really wasn't...much other than the bed, and upon finding it he picked it up and disappeared again.

As he'd promised, it'd only take a moment!

From what he could sense Mia was near the baths, and immediately headed there with her haori in hand.

Perhaps he hadn't needed to use shunpo, but he hadn't wanted to take too long...when it came to going back for things, or needing to get something from another room somewhere that was a bit of a walk...he just thought it easiest to use shunpo, it didn't tire him really so...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 11:05 am

Mia had arrived before Masaru! How good, she had hurried just enough to arrive first. She stepped inside of the bathroom, laying out the robes properly before rushing to the tub to start filling it. It was important to have it ready for when they were done!

As it started filling up with a few quick twists of nobs, Mia gave a firm nod and then began to undress... It wasn't flustering at all, feeling Masaru's energy jolt around like that and telling her he was definitely using shunpo to get here faster.

Not flustering at all. Why, she didn't have a bright red blush on her cheeks, or any other telltale signs of fluster as she took off the expensive but also just as telling as shunpo sign of Masaru's intense love as well.

None of this was ruining for her, as she took the sash of his along with his haori and tugged them off. None of this was ruining at all.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 11:15 am

Masaru stopped just before the door shortly after Mia had entered and begun preparing their bath, and with a smile he moved to slide open the door to step inside.

"Got it, Mia." He stated, sliding the door behind him before moving to set aside her haori safely where they could get it later along with the rest of the clothes in need of cleaning. "Told you I'd only be a moment~"

He'd recovered a decent amount from his fluster, and he was able to speak without stuttering; he was stating the obvious, but...well he was just confirming his earlier words!

Now that her haori was safely back with them, Masaru went about getting undressed himself.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 11:22 am

She had barely recovered some semblance of normality by the time Masaru entered the bathing chambers. At least her face was only mildly red and there was no reason to be so flustered. "Welcome back Mas-Ah!"

Mia froze with the Haori half way down her back, giving a small nervous giggle to cover up her immediate response to his tone and trying to stay facing away from Masaru as he spoke. Why did her face have to burn up more as he spoke like that!?

A-Ah it had only been a moment... He was right... He'd hurried... Just slide the rest of the haori down, get it off of you... it needed washing... Stay calm and focused! Don't let him know... Anything was wrong. "Y-You did. That was good... Thank y-you..."

...That was good enough, right? Mia had hoped she could convince him she was not flustered, but really... how was she supposed to do that?!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 11:44 am

"Welcome..." Masaru answered, looking over to Mia for a moment as he removed what he had of his uniform. She seemed flustered... She hadn't been to this extent when he'd left before, had his words really caused most of her reaction...?

I-It had certainly caused some of it, it seemed...since she'd begun stuttering afterwards...

In the end, he decided not to question it, Mia could rest easy and relax! He'd noticed her fluster, but he'd been flustered earlier too so it was fine, they just needed to relax a little...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You're Kidding?! [NSFW]
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Soul Society :: Seireitei :: Noble Residences-
Jump to: