(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 1:36 am

She only wanted to kiss him, she'd...only intended a forehead kiss for Ikari in the first place, but since their energy was similiar her own insticts of kissing him had kicked in somewhat...

That made sense... She...would only kiss him from now on as well, he was the only person she wanted to kiss...on the lips, anyway.

Masaru halted in his own steps when he'd noticed Mia stopped, mentally wincing because he knew the explanation had to come now...

"B-Before...I was worried you were upset because...my hair had become two-toned...y-you did mention...s-skunk..." Skunk hair... "So I had...wanted to reassure you, but...

I-Ikari told me that...when I achieve the true form of my bankai...aa... Well...it won't be two-toned...anymore, but...c-completely...white..." He was dreading this reaction, dreading it absolutely.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 1:41 am

Mia listened, confused and wondering what was such a problem... She shook her head vigorously, not having cared about the two toned nature and more what color the secondary part had come out as. He had wanted to reassure her...

That... True form... bankai... all white.

All white haired during his... during his... bankai...

Mia smiled, a slow and evil smile that was quite... quite Kaimu like before she moved closer to Masaru and reached into his clothes. Pulling his phone out in a a definitely thief pickpocket, she then turned and rushed off back the way she came. One hand was searching for her father's number, the other was holding the blanket cape that was floating up a bit behind her. She wasn't letting go and being entirely naked, but her rage was definitely apparent.

"... Papa knows all the best ways to torture his awful zanpakuto. I wonder if he knows something that will effect even Ikari..." Mia muttered with a Kaimu like evil smile on her lips while she hurried back the way she came with the stolen phone in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 1:46 am

This...That smile...

"M-Mia...?" Masaru had to question it, had to as Mia stepped closer towards him and...took his phone? What was she... She bolted!?

Wh-!?

"M-Mia!?"

Obviously, Masaru followed after her, not knowing what she was planning; was she that upset!? She'd been smiling after he'd finished explaining, the smile similar to the dangerous ones her father sometimes made...

Wh...What was she planning!?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 1:53 am

Mia gave Masaru no answers, full on running as the man gave pursuit. He couldn't get to Ikari first, the sword had made this bed and would have to lay in it and accept his utter punishment...

Her bare feet gave her amazing traction as she dodged around one of the triplets, Suoh, who looked at his mistress running by in a blanket followed by the lord of the house... And blinked before turning around and heading in the opposite direction.

Whatever was going on was dangerous.

Mia reached the door to the training area, tossing it open and diving for the sword still sitting on the porch. She grabbed it with one hand, having to drop the blanket as she held Ikari between her breasts and to her chest because Masaru would for sure not steal the sword back if it was pressed right against her.

Her other hand was dialing her father's number because she needed his ultimate zanpakuto torture.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 2:03 am

The thought of using shunpo, unfortuneately, never crossed Masaru's mind as he continued giving chase to Mia as she headed...back to the training area!?

W-What did she plan on doing...?

It then dawned on him that they'd left their zanpakutous out there, and then it dawned on him further that she was likely going to get Ikari...

Oh no...

This wasn't good, this wasn't good; if Mia got to him first there would be nothing he could do! Ikari would be forced to take whatever Mia threw at him!

"M-Mia!"

--

....Eh?

Kaimu blinked down at his phone.

What was this? Why would Shirakawa call him? Why would Shirakawa of all people call him directly? They'd already had their scheduled cooking lessons recently, and he did not feel like making further plans quite yet!

This all had to be taken in small steps after all...

Well, whatever...

"Hah?" Considering it was Shirakawa he didn't need to give his usually enthused greetings.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 2:06 am

Mia promptly ignored Masaru's call of her name, rushing across the bare and muddy grounds with splashes as Kaimu answered the phone. It wasn't his happy loving greeting, but that was fine! Her voice was eerily similar to that right now, Kaimu's at his evilest tone... "Hi Papa! I need a favor. You know the best things about torturing Zanpakuto right? I need to know all the best ways!"

There was nothing that was stopping her plans, not even grumpy Papa or Masaru because there was no reason for Masaru to get white hair at the most important time, such as bankai, when he would be fighting for his life~

Ikari had no reason to allow this or even start such a thing, it was quite rude!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 2:18 am

Mia?

That was Mia's voice on the other end of the line, which piqued Kaimu's interest in the call tenfold as his happy disposition lit up for her.

"Miaaa~!" A favor? What kind of... "Torturing a Zanpakutou... Mn...I dooo~ Kuro-tan misbehaves a lot so I need to properly punish him at times."

She needed to know the best ways though?

"Whose Zanpakutou is it? It really depends on what the spirit hates." He continued; "I've burned Kuro-tan before, also buried him in mud, threw him into rivers...smashed him against rocks..."

Masaru had arrived just in time to catch Mia's question to her father. Th-The best ways of...torturing...zanpakutou...

"Masaru..."

Ikari's voice seemed to be its usual calm, though there was an alertness to it, strained... Masaru could only envision the spirit as he'd been earlier...concerned, worried, likely flustered due to his current state that Mia was holding him in.

The topic matter...likely the source of most of his distress...or really the distress could be from both...

"M...Mia..." W-What could he...even do in this situation...?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 2:28 am

"Hii Papa, sorry I don't have any clothes at the moment so I stole Masa's phone." Mia did not seem to notice the alarms that would set off in her father, saying such a thing with no explanation but she just smiled and continued on after hearing his words. Of course Kaimu knew this stuff! He was quite good at it, from what Mia could tell. She was right to come to him for help! "I thought you would! Well, its kind of a secret, but its Masa's. He doesn't really like others to know what kind of power it has so I can't tell you unless he gives me permission."

"Buut... Mm, fire and rocks you say? Rivers too... And mud. There's lots of mud here..." Mia was looking around for some rocks, the melted and melting snow making mud for her to use at least... Rivers wouldn't help, he was an Ice zanpakuto... But fiire? She was good with fire.

"I am really good with fire..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 2:33 am

"...Eh?"

Why was Mia without clothes? Why was she calling him about zanpakutou torture without clothes on? She'd taken Shirakawa's phone... What...?

He felt his eye twitch.

"A-Ah...secret then... Hn... Shirakawa's zanpakutou, you sayyy~?" He certainly held interest in that. "Is it a proud zanpakutou? The proud ones typically hate being dirtied~ If there's an obvious weakness or opposite to it that might also be good...hnnn~ Fire is good, definitely good~ I could offer my acid too~"

Masaru opened his mouth, though shut it as soon as another thought entered his mind.

"Do not give her permission, Masaru..."

W-What...was he supposed to do...?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 2:41 am

"Oh, sorry. I had to enter bankai for um... a reason. And so I had to take off my clothes... and I accidentally set them on fire again." Mia spoke as if this was the most normal thing to her, though she did sigh. More set on fire uniforms... Her body heating up again to counter the cold mud that she was pacing in, the woman didn't seem to notice that at all right now.

"I wouldn't say proud... Maybe... Shy? Um. Calm, very...regal? So maybe I guess mud would work... Well I know fire works, Kuroshi didn't need to be water or anything to hate my fire." She was entranced in her conversation with her father, thinking of all the possibilities... Wait! "Ah! Yes, your acid! That sounds like it'd be really nice. I've never seen Kuroshi in action before, that might be fun."

Wow~ She'd get to torture the zanpakuto AND see her father's powers? This sounded like fun! Ikari was securely stuck between her chest and Mia paused in her pacing, legs splattered lightly with mud. "I'll get dressed and... should I come over there?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 2:49 am

Bankai, she'd needed to enter her bankai and she'd accidentally burned up her uniform... Aa... Well, it wasn't ideal, but...at least it wasn't due to something else.

"Coming over here would be best~ It could be fun~! I'm at home right now, just finishing up some remaining paperwork. Only a small bit that needed signing so it's not a bother~!"

He and Mia could have a nice bonding experience not at the Shirakawa Manor torturing the man's zanpakutou~ Fufu~

A...Acid...

Masaru blinked; Ikari had gone silent as the two discussed torture methods as if it were as easy as deciding lunch for the day. Just what was he meant to say in this situation!?

T-There wasn't anything...w-was there...?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 3:02 am

"Okay~ I'll head out once I'm all washed off and dressed. See you soon Papa, goodluck with your work." Mia spoke quite happily, pleased about the future torturing of Masaru's zanpakuto. It was going to be a fun father daughter bonding experience! They really needed to do more things together and with her little brother on the way she should go visit more really.

Mia hung up after they said their goodbyes, grinning up a storm as she turned back to Masaru. She gave him that evil and yet happy smile and moved over to him, luckily her hair covering her body a bit so it wasn't entirely naked just in the training grounds... Mermaid hair was good for something at least!

"I'm going to go visit Papa here in a bit, can I have my blanket?" Her blanket was behind Masaru, she'd need it to get back through the mansion... Mia peeked around him, attempting to get past so she could go clean off and get dressed...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 3:11 am

"Kaaaay~!" Kaimu answered happily, glad they'd made these plans; he was happy to spend more time with Mia, and wanted to do so~! This would be a perfect chance!

Masaru swallowed a breath once the two on the phone had said their goodbyes, looking to Mia as she approached him and asked about the blanket...

It was...behind him...

"Stop her."

"M-Mia, a-are you sure you wouldn't rather prefer...staying here...?"

That was a weak attempt.

Masaru, rather than get her blanket, moved to wrap his arms around her, holding her to him as he spoke; "We could enjoy a nice bath t-together, and relax...j-just as planned...originally..."

Still weak.

"Masaru..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 3:17 am

"But... Papa wants to see me, he probably wants to stay near Lakshmi since she's pregnant and its out in the open moreso now... Besides I've never seen Kuroshi in action." Mia was rather sure she didn't want to stay here, because Ikari was definitely deserving of evil torture. She did love Masaru, but seeing Kaimu was really good for her too!

As Masaru moved though, Mia instead froze a bit while holding Ikari to her as he wrapped his arms around her. He was...holding her to him and not...bothered by her nudity in the training grounds... this was um... odd.

Mia flushed lightly, minorly distracted by his actions but not enough to want to stop her plans. "But... Papa'll be waiting... I-I can't allow you to have...such a dangerous hair color... at the most dangerous time for you."

It seemed this attempt was still too weak for her to be able to give up, she was still keeping Ikari held hostage.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 3:24 am

"After r-relaxing in the baths we could curl up enjoy some pork bowls for dinner, I was planning on that for tonight..." Masaru continued, trying to add some strength to his attempts at keeping her here rather than going off to torture Ikari with her father.

As he spoke he leaned closer, his mouth at the side of her head as one hand moved up some, teasing her hair lightly.

I-If he could convince her to stay...

He c-could yell at himself for keeping her from her father later! T-They had...planned before...this all anyway...s-so...it would be nice to stick to the plans they'd made before...before she'd known about the white hair...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 3:31 am

Mia quickly realized at the man's words what he was trying. Masaru was doing that on purpose! Tempting her with her favorite... It was so obvious and so torturous and cruel! Mia puffed up her cheek, intending to tell the lord she was onto his evil tricks when he leaned down as speaking. Instead of replying properly, she could only make a soft pleased sound as his hand added to the temptation and teased her hair lightly.

Mia's body began to relax, though she gripped Ikari tightly and tried to speak. "I...I know what you are doing... Y-You aren't going to stop me... I see your trick, Masa!"

She shook her head softly, as if trying to brush off the effects Masaru was having on her so she could escape with his sword. Pork bowls... His mouth against the side of her head... His hand having slid up her to her head... The close proximity...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 3:37 am

"W-We had plans first..." Masaru stated; Mia had caught on, so...so he was fighting with the truth now! It was true, they'd had plans before! H-He could use that...

His head moved slightly, nuzzling as he let out a small breath against her head; his hand still continued to tease her hair even as she tried to shake off the effects.

"I was looking forward to being able to relax after a days t-training with you..."

Well it he wasn't lying...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 3:42 am

"B-But he's so excited... And happy... He really wants... to see me..." Mia was fighting her hardest, her grip on Ikari failing only a bit as Masaru continued to speak. H-He wasn't trying to hide it now! And even if it was the truth it... it...

She wanted to set this zanpakuto on fire... Guilting Masaru into letting her go was her only way out! As he nuzzled her, her body relaxed more and more against him. Mia was weak to his actions but she shook her head more, despite his hair playings. However Masaru's next words caused her to jolt, what with his nuzzling and holding her close... That... that was....evil and cruel! Mia let out a soft, weak whimper. "H-He'll be so sad if I don't show up."

Use her father's saddest face! Use it to fight the... the... If he could be cruel she could too! H-He was looking forward to...to it though... A-Ah... why was he tempting her like this!? She had to fight...more...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 3:51 am

This was horrible, he was horrible... He was the worst... Mia and Kaimu hadn't been able to spend as much time together lately due to work, and there was also Lakshmi's pregnancy...

There was so much going on it'd kept them from seeing much of each other...

He was the worst... He was trying to stop her from going to see her father despite all of that.

"Miaaa..." He was the literal worst.

His hold around her became somewhat more secure, as if he really didn't want to let her go. He moved his head against her again lightly, letting another small breath escape as he continued to sway her decision.

He was the worst...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 3:55 am

Mia could and would fight this! She would win and she would go torture Ikari and... No. No she would not. Masaru's soft calling of her voice made her shiver in his arms, more of the will to fight him leaving her before his arms destroyed it all.

Holding her like that, saying her name like that... Nuzzling and breathing against her like this...? Mia whimpered once and then let go of the sword, dropping it onto the porch as well as his phone. Her arms slid up Masaru's body to wrap around his neck, caving immediately to the man before she tried to turn her head and kiss him. Ah... ah... She had to see...her father...

But Masaru wanted her... Whatever Masaru wanted, he would... he would get from her... All of her fight was gone now, she was his. He had won this.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 4:03 am

This wasn't going to work was it? He wasn't good at doing this! He knew that, but he was trying anywa-

Eh?

There was no time to react in question as he heard the thud of something hit the porch before he felt Mia's arms move around his neck; the kiss was responded to, that was something that was easy for him to do...

He could easily respond to kisses from her...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 4:09 am

K-Kissing was fine... Kissing was really nice... Kissing was distracting... It was chilly, so her body was heated to keep her from paying attention to that but really it was heating up in other ways. Had... Masaru wanted her this much? Even with his attempts to distract her, Mia hadn't felt like he was lying...

He had...

Wanted her to... to be with her like this and had been...looking forward to it... Mia melted against Masaru, unable to help her reaction one bit now as she deepened the kiss.

He had been tempting her on purpose and it worked, she couldn't fight him over it right now...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 4:22 am

Masaru, after a few moments, began to get distracted himself as Mia deepened the kiss and melted against him. His hold on her was still secure, and it remained so as he continued to respond to her. He'd...wanted her to stay, he hadn't been lying...

He had wanted to spend time with her after she'd got home...a-and this was...that. They were together, and they...planned on remaining that way for the time being...

He took a small step back, trying to move her along with him; they were going to...they shouldn't be outside when it was all...cold still, and really rather dirty...due to the melting ice on the ground...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 4:29 am

Mia was content to stay wrapped up in Masaru's arms, kissing like this was really nice and quite honestly the woman completely forgot about her father. It was as Masaru intended, his whole plan working as Ikari too was lost to the distracting mouth of his holder.

They'd spend this time together, like this... all alone... without anyone else...

As he stepped back, Mia followed with a soft whine as she refused to pull away from Masaru right now. If he were to move, then she'd not be getting kisses and if she wasn't getting kisses she'd be undistracted and if she was undistracted it'd be a major travesty...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 4:42 am

As Mia followed him, Masaru took another step back, though... How were they meant to...get to their room here? T-This wasn't something to just...do out in the open! Especially the two of them...

To get back to their room, they'd need to break the kiss, that...wasn't something he wanted to do. Mia was responding nicely, and he was enjoying it. The whine she'd given when he'd stepped back the first time...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]
Page 4 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next