(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 9:17 am

Mia accepted Masaru's reassurance, her body relaxing visibly as she sighed and smiled just a bit. If...he was so sure of this... She trusted him implicitly. She should accept his words, trust that he knew...that he right now knew better than she would in her...her utter dismay.

"All...right..." Her voice was soft and weak as she rubbed at her eyes, they were all puffy and red as was her nose from her crying. Spend time...talking being around her father... any of that would please Kaimu? That...did sound nice... And...he wouldn't have minded any time spent with her, regardless of why...? S-Still, there was the guilt over...only asking...

But Masaru had said Kaimu might have felt the torture was really good bonding though... Mm...

The thought of the date though sounded even nicer, which perked her up a bit more as she crawled hesitantly from the closet. She didn't make it far though, her legs shakey, and she ended up plopped on her butt just a foot out of the closet. "That should be fun too... I think... that sounds like a good plan. Thank you Masa..."

Calm now, Mia smiled a bit more strongly as she looked up at the man standing. She had utterly ignored, in true stubborn fool manner, all the comments about her not being awful.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 9:33 am

Out of concern, Masaru moved himself to the floor again as Mia exited the closet...and promptly plopped back down on to the floor. Her legs had been shaky...he could help, if needed...

Which is what he offered, holding his hand out to her.

"Here, I'll help... How about, we get properly bathed, then you can go and check in on him? That way...you won't feel..g-gross or anything considering we..." Well, they both needed baths, especially after sex...if she just got dressed and went to go and check in on him now... he doubted she'd be feeling all too nice.

At her response to the date plans, he gave a nod; "Mhm, we can talk about which places would be the best to go soon, for now...focus on spending some quality time with your father.... Welcome, Mia..."

Her smile earned a smile from him, glad she seemed...calmer now...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 9:57 am

Mia reached up and took Masaru's hand, tugging him to her instead of getting up. "Bath...sounds good... It would be good to be all clean when I go to see him..."

Not...not smelling of obvious sex and things... She frowned softly, her head looking down as she wondered how and what her father had done to deserve such an awful daughter again...

A bath with Masaru, even such an undeserved and unwarranted prize, was something she was far too selfish to turn down. "Mm, after I set plans up with him... Then we can eventually..."

It was only right to focus on her poor father right now, he was the one that deserved all her love and attention. She almost missed his smile though, her head turned down until he said welcome and it really made her blush. He was still smiling at her... that was good. Masaru didn't hate her at least, though it was obvious he hadn't...

Just...guilt was still eating at her.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 10:02 am

Masaru moved closer as Mia tugged him over, not moving to stand since she seemed to want him closer for now. Yes, she could get bathed and then go and see about him...that was the best course of action...

"Right, your father comes first; we can make plans for anything else after you've spent some time with him..." He agreed, his smile still evident on his face; "If you'd like, I can get the baths prepared and you can call him, let him know you'll be there soon?"

He'd grab them some robes to put on for now, and they could get changed after the bath...and Mia would be able to check in on him afterwards too...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 8:51 pm

Mia scooted closer, hesitantly and almost like a nervous and very scared large cat as she leaned over and very carefully settled her head against his chest. Following this, she slowly, but surely climbed onto Masaru's lap despite the previous words about bathing. She was definitely nervous and as if worried he'd toss her off, she slowly wrapped her arms around his neck. "Mm, that sounds good..."

"Masa...? Stop...feeling so guilty. Its okay. You aren't the worst...you were trying to...trying to stop my childish temper tantrum..." Mia murmured, nuzzling him softly. She knew...knew he was still feeling guilty and was planning on reminding him at every opportunity that he wasn't at fault here.

"And...it was fun...and nice... And your shoulder is all marked up... Because it felt really good..." Seemingly broken and unable to react, Mia just spoke all of this calmly and without her usual fluster. She was definitely the worst, it wasn't Masaru at all!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 9:09 pm

Masaru didn't move as Mia crawled up onto his lap, his arms eventually moving around her as a way to steady her, though with the hold she had on him...steadying her wasn't entirely necessary...

The plans so far...sounded good then...

Hm?

Stop...feeling guilty... It was...really hard to do that, all things considered. Mia was...happy with what he'd done, hadn't disliked it, but...

H-Huh? His shoulder...aha..aah... It was, wasn't it...?

"I-It is..." That realization earned a small blush, a light one as he tried to get a look at the markings, though he was unable, such an angle impossible for the most part.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 9:27 pm

"Stop it... I know you are thinking that. Its not... its not your fault. Stop it... Don't...don't feel that guilty... Y-You'll...negate all the fun... we had... if you get all guilty over it. Y-You'll never want to again and that'd make me sad." Mia spoke softly, not wanting him to feel guilty but unable to help her own guilt. Knowing Masaru though, he'd be letting it eat him up inside. Hell, the man might offer himself up to Kaimu to be done with as he pleased instead of Ikari.

She sighed at that though, her hold not loosening though she did lean against the arms that were holding her a bit more.

Masaru trying to look at the markings got her attention though, Mia's head popping up as she watched him try to look. His little blush caused one of her own to form and she fought off a sheepish laugh. "M-Mhm... Should I heal them...? Or...did you want to see them..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 9:41 pm

"..." Perhaps he was just...stubbornly holding onto this guilt, he couldn't....help it though, he had felt...awful for keeping Mia from her father, even if it had been to help Ikari, or stop her tantrum as she'd put it...

He knew...Kaimu would likely be alright, especially if Mia went and spent a day with him for some bonding time, but...

Him...holding this in...made her sad? Masaru glanced back to Mia at that, silent for a moment before averting his eyes; "Sorry... I guess there's a small side of me that's...stubborn in this, I...will try not to let it eat at me... I'm sure your father will be fine when you two spend some time together..."

T-The markings though...

"A-Ah, they don't...bother me, I was just..." Mia could...do whatever she wanted...if she wanted to heal them, then that was fine, but...they weren't bothering him.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 10:29 pm

Mia waited a few moments for Masaru to speak up or respond, not wanting to interrupt his thoughts while he was like this. He...needed to not feel guilt, she was the one who should bare the burden of the guilt this time. She'd been the cause of all of it...

Though...with how happy her father had been to torture part of Masaru...

"You two need to talk. I mean it. Its... Its hurting me, having you two so... so..." Awkward? Sort of... it was more... Awkward on Masaru's end, and weird on Kaimu's. "Maybe...if you two would...do that...and work it out... maybe you could have just asked him not to torture Ikari to help...calm me down."

She'd been childish in her panic and worry, that much was apparent to her... Even if she was worried over Masaru, there was no reason to hurt Ikari at all. It might be fine for her to spend time with Kaimu, it was important... But it was just as important that those two did too, so that stuff like this didn't happen again.

Mia blinked and smiled a bit as her head leaned up and gave him a small kiss. His hold had definitely calmed her a ton, she was thinking again and quite soothed... "Mm...I-I'll let them stay for now... To remind you... That...what you did...was...really good. And not bad..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 10:40 pm

They...needed to talk?

Masaru blinked at that though...Mia wasn't wrong. Things were still...quite awkward between them, and a few cooking practices weren't going to help, especially since they didn't really speak unless necessary.

"I know...we do, it's... I'm still quite unsure how to go about that..." It was just...insanely awkward; considering how they'd first met...that probably had something to do with it... It had to be awkward, the man had just met his daughter and she was already grown up and dating, and...they'd met after the two of them had messed up...

There were just so many things that'd piled on top of one another, and there were probably some he wasn't even considering even...slipping his mind, but...

It was hurting Mia...seeing them like this...

The...marks would stay though... T-That was fine.

"T-That's fine...they can stay..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 10:47 pm

"Ask questions... Both of you. I told him this before... You should... You should both talk. Maybe asking about him is a start? He's... I told him to ask you about things... But, you are way less selfish and grumpy about it, so maybe...maybe you have to be the one to get him to talk." Mia sighed, obviously pained as she bit her lip and looked down. Kaimu was...he didn't want to let anyone else get close to him now, which was fine and all but...there were people he had to at least open up a bit to.

Masaru was one of them. They...neither of them were bad people and it wasn't like she wanted them to be friends. But really this was getting to the point of her starting to get sick with worry.

"Even if...it was an awkward first meeting and even if there's lots of weird...weird vibes... I'm really exhausted by it. How...am I supposed to be happy, when two people I love very much are...are like that over silly stuff!" Her temper showed a bit again before she buried her face in his neck. If...if they could communicate better... if they tried... to... Maybe this stuff wouldn't happen?

Even thinking of the marks now couldn't cheer her up. She...had to speak to her father... and get him to...to...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 1:54 am

He should be...asking questions; Masaru honestly...held a bit of concern over that. If he were to ask questions...well, it wasn't like Kaimu was obligated to answer...

He did not want to think ill of the man, not in the slightest, he didn't...but what was stopping him from just ignoring the questions?

Mia had...asked him to ask things, but...so far there hadn't been anything... He...would have answered if asked, but...

Mia was exhausted by all of this, it was straining... She was...right; it was hard to be truly happy when...some of the people she loved most were...so awkward and stiff around one another...

"I'll...try, I'll try to start some conversations with him... We do...still need to work more on the cooking, so..." So it wasn't like the opportunity wasn't there...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 4:25 am

Mia was worried herself, that Masaru reaching out to Kaimu might not end well... If...her father snubbed Masaru though, that was an entirely different thing. That...was something she could do something about. As long as Kaimu reached out, Mia knew for sure Masaru would accept him and honor him. But...

Kaimu?

Mia wasn't so sure she knew the man well enough to really... pinpoint his own reaction.

Masaru though, would try his best now that Mia had asked. That more than anything made Mia feel better, enough to loosen her hold and look up at him. He was treated to her sweetest smile before she kissed his cheek. "Thank you... I know you'll try your best... Its part of the reason I love you so much. We...I think I can call him now, we should get bathed and stuff."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 4:32 am

"Welcome..." He would try his best, and hopefully they'd be able to...make some progress on all of this. Next time the man had to come over for cooking lessons, he'd see about trying to get something out of him then...

Mia's words though earned a light laugh though, one of the reasons she loved him so much, huh?

She could...call him now though...

"I'll get the bath prepared for us then, that sound good?" Mia could call her father, and the bath would be all ready when she was finished talking.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 4:42 am

Reassured, though still feeling that bone eating guilt, Mia was pleased with Masaru's laugh and kissed his cheek again. That was more like him, he was happy wasn't he? She was glad to remind him of her love, really glad because he deserved to know...

Mia nodded firmly at the bath suggestion, attempting to let go and get off of Masaru's lap to stand up. It was a bit reluctant, he was warm and she liked resting against him. The question was where were their phones... "Wasn't my phone back at the training grounds? I should...go get it. I'll grab Ikari and Hono as well as your phone too. I need to apologize to him at least."

She sighed, wondering if she should call her father and apologize and then tell the sword...? Or call her father, summon the swords spirit and apologize properly herself...

It wouldn't take too long to do so and he could return once she had done that. Though she was shy about doing so, the easier way would be to just apologize to the sword while it was sealed.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 4:51 am

Mia's kiss kept Masaru's smile on his face as she crawled off of him, and he moved to stand before moving back to the closet. Robes, they both needed them to walk around so...

Once he'd gotten the both of them one to put on, he handed one over to Mia before throwing his own on and tying the sash to hold it closed.

Their phones...

"A-Aah... I think they were..." As Masaru thought that, his hand moved up to his neck; they'd left their zanpakutou and phones back there... Apologize? Ah, to Ikari... He hadn't really heard much from the spirit for some time, nothing vocal anyway...then again Ikari typically shut himself out when they...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 5:10 am

Mia watched Masaru head for the closet, blushing a bit because she was looking at him while he was naked. It was allowed and just...he was rather handsome. Seeing him just be naked was still a nice and rare thing to her, though it was quickly becoming less rare... No less nice however.

Accepting the robe once he came out of the closet, she gave him a small smile though she had sighed softly as he dressed. It was a shame, having to cover him... Mia slipped the robe on and tied the sash, making sure it was laying right on her before she stretched a bit and messed all that up.

"Hehe...I-I see. I will head that way then, it...may take me a bit so please start without me. I...should apologize properly, even if only for a a minute or so." Masaru's sheepish head rubbing was matched by Mia's sheepish smile and laugh. Whoops... Reaching out, she stepped closer though despite the minor blush and brought Masaru's hand up to her lips. She kissed the palm before nuzzling it and letting it go. "I'll be back after I speak with them both. I love you..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 5:17 am

Allowing Mia to take his hand after she'd dressed, he stood there as she planted a kiss against his palm, and his smile softened.

"Alright, the bath will be ready when you're done..." He would make sure the water would be the perfect temperature for her though upon her arrival to the baths. He would get himself washed off and then get the bath prepared.

It seemed like a plan...

"I love you too, Mia..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 5:24 am

"That sounds wonderful..." He'd have the bath ready and that, more than anything else, returned a bit of her more happier countenance instead of the oddly calm one. Mia smiled and blushed, before looking down.

He...was so sweet! And the way he said I love you, including her name...made her smile more and more. Turning a bit, her hand brushed his again as she walked past him, heading for the door. "Thank you, Masa."

Sliding it open, she couldn't help feeling a small twinge of happiness despite the guilt as she headed down the hallway. Where...was all their stuff at?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 5:29 am

"Welcome..." Just before Mia left, Masaru offered her one last smile; he would have things ready for her when she was done. For now...he had to head down to the baths and get washed up himself. A hot bath sounded perfect, honestly...

Once Mia had left the room, he exited shortly after and headed down the hall towards the baths rather than the training grounds.

Upon entering the training grounds, Shizue had already cleaned up as much as she could have, having set the pair's zanpakutou and phones on the porch in a neat row. She was gone from the area, but it was clear someone had been there to clean up what was possible to clean.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 5:36 am

Masaru's final smile kept her smiling the whole time she was walking down the halls, still flustered to be out walking with nothing but a robe... However this was Mia's home now. She had to get used to it.

One of the triplets look at her as she passed, blinking before giving her a nod...Though he was the only one she saw along the way to the training grounds. She gave him a flustered nod in return, her face heating up and hoping he hadn't noticed too much of how she was dressed.

However other than that, the training grounds were quicly reached and Mia noted that it was quite clean. She'd...have to ask... and thank whoever had done that for them...

Seeing their swords and phones though, she headed over to them and picked up hers. Her father was one of the speed dials and Mia quickly hit the number before waiting for a reply. First...to apologize to her father...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 5:41 am

Phone...had to...ringing...

It took a moment for the line to pick up between Mia and Kaimu's call, and even a bit more time for her to get an answer...quite a sick sounding one, overall...

"Uuu, mn?" He hadn't looked at the caller id, just answered it; currently he was sitting in the kitchen, his forehead resting on the table. This was a bad time for him to get a call...too many sweets...he'd made himself sick...blegh...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 5:45 am

"..." This was weird, why was the call taking a bit to get through? M-Maybe... Lakshmi had distracted him like... Masa...

... She didn't want to think about that and was prepared to hang up before it connected. Mia blushed, worried she had interrupted something before... Was he sick?! The response was immediate and worried, her voice going a bit high as she held the phone to her ear a bit more. "Papa!? Are you okay?"

Why..why was he sounding sick... Had he been that worried?! Oh no she was the worst...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 5:50 am

M-Mia!?

He should have...definitely checked the caller ID...there was no hiding his current state now, aha... Whoops. Should have...checked who was calling him instead of just grabbing his phone...

He also should not have jolted up upon hearing her voice...because that did nothing to help his current state as a groan came up as he sunk back to the table.

"Aaaa, I just ate too much, Mia...aha...." He answered; "I'll be fine...just feelin' a bit sick...too much food..."

Weeeeh... He sounded pathetic...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 5:52 am

That groan... He was so sick! Mia practically vibrated with worry now, pacing back and forth across the porch as she spoke. "Aaah! I am so sorry papa... Oh no, maybe I shouldn't come over tonight then and talk... Too much food... Maybe... if you are feeling sick, get some peppermint! Or lemon, those are good for nausea. Like a little candy or something..."

She was obviously worried and wanted to help him, distracted from the reason she had called him in the first place for a few moments...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]
Page 9 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next