(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 9:18 pm

Ikari couldn't do anything, could he? Mia stared longer before sighing as the flames immediately extinguished, except for a few that darted over and danced on her shoulder and head. She reached up to pet them, telling them they did good silently and with a tiny smile before they too went out and then turned red.

Temper tantrum... While in Bankai... wasn't the smartest thing. But she was still filled with that rage and worry, the worry that fueled and lit the spark that set off the rage. When Masaru was in bankai would be his toughest fights, and he would be white haired for this... "I'll forgive you for now... But if you find a way to stop it, please."

It was a danger, a severe danger. Mia's lips formed a soft pout, still not having noticed Masaru's panic yet due to still wanting to swat Ikari. Instead she stepped closer to the spirit, deciding she should at least, before another outburst occurred, let them both know why she had wanted to meet the spirit.

"Thank you, for taking good care of Masa. I wanted to let you know myself, without him as a go between, that I do... I am really happy you are here with him and I really... appreciate all you do to help him, besides this incident with the white hair." Her hands went out softly, settling on Ikari's cheeks and gently pulling his face up enough so that the woman could quickly lean down and plant a kiss on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 9:24 pm

...!?

!?

Ikari had wanted to respond to Mia's thanks, wanted to speak; there wasn't anything he could do about the hair, but...

Before he'd had a chance to do any of that Mia had...

Both Masaru and Ikari were stunned silent, both looking almost stupid in reaction, well...almost in Ikari's case. Masaru's jaw had actually dropped some...

The next thing either of them would notice was the now empty bankai-manifestation dummy lying on the porch. It seemed Ikari had taken this as a chance to leave...

Well, this wasn't something he could so easily handle.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 9:29 pm

Not noticing the look, Mia's eyes were closed as she pulled back with a blushing face. Just she hadn't intended his lips, the spirit's forehead was the intended target but just... She was used to Masaru kissing and Ikari felt similar so it was... instinct...

However as the sword left, it set off a rather freaking chain reaction.

"I KILLED HIM!?" Mia fell over with the dummy while shrieking, freaking out and panicking because... well now there was a limp dummy thing she'd never seen before and it was not Ikari. "Ikari no! I didn't mean I didn't know Zanpakuto couldn't be kissed or else they'd die!"

Mia's voice was raised and she was tearing up as she looked over at Masaru, too distraught to even be thinking at all about the fact that he was still in bankai and thus his sword couldn't be dead. "I didn't know I had a deadly kiss! Maaasaaaa I can never kiss you agaaaaain!"

Her bankai faded away as she sniffled, still not noticing the cold or anything as she began to hold the dummy to her. Masaru's jaw dropped lips were not something she had noticed in her freaking out.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 9:34 pm

Masaru couldn't respond for a few solid moments after Mia had had her freak out, believing she'd actually killed Ikari... Once he had...some hold on himself he shook his head quickly a few times; "T-Th...He left on his own a-a-accord! I-I-I'm still in b-bankai!"

He could hardly manage to speak...

The shock was too great.

N-Naked... Mia had left bankai, and there was snow and ice still everywhere... C-Coat...blanket...or something...

Quickly Masaru stood, though rather stiffly due to his unsure and still stupidly shocked state as he looked around. He made swift steps into the room they were in front of, a place for towels and blankets and such for after training and grabbed one, not aware patches of ice formed whenever he took a step as he made his way back to Mia.

"H-H-Here..a..ah..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 9:42 pm

Left... Mia, who was full on crying now, sniffled as she heard that. Ikari just... left... Oh...

The spirit wasn't killed.

That was good to heard... Mia quickly realized what she was holding was a dummy, not paying any mind to it as she dropped it to the porch. It... was just an empty shell now... She pushed herself up, hair forming a wall around her as she then wiped the tears from her eyes.

Well... that... had gone... amazingly awful...

Stupid... she was so so stupid...

Masaru had run off though and Mia watched his progress as she slowly sat up fully, the patches of ice interesting to note now that she was paying attention. It was a bit chilly, but her skin was burning up to keep her warmish. With a small sheepish smile, Mia accepted the blanket and pulled it around her... And then reached out to his leg, tugging on Masaru's clothes. "Thank you... I'm sorry... Are you okay?"

Now that she was paying attention, Masaru seemed... odd and violet eyes stared up at him in worry. "I didn't...offend you both did I? I could live with annoying Ikari, but not...never you..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 9:59 pm

Masaru looked down to Mia as he draped the blanket around her, noting how she'd tugged at his clothes; "I-It's alright. A-Ah it... N-Not offend, j-just...s-suprise..."

Yes, for the...kiss thing... Yes, surprise and shock... Not offend...

He was not at liberty, according to himself for Mia's sanity, to talk about...the other thing... He didn't want to worry her.

They shared pretty much everything though...

Uh...mm...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 10:04 pm

"A-Ah...I'm sorry to you both..." Mia murmured and moved to stand up, holding the blanket to her tightly so she could keep the warm in... Surprise? Was it really so surprising...? However that was't important right now.

"Will you seal up your bankai? We can...snuggle under the blanket. I-If I hold you now, it'd ruin the purpose of the blanket..." Muttering softly, she looked away and down as she moved forward, leaning against Masaru but not hugging him as she so desperately wanted... A hand still moved up though, to his neck to pull him down so he could get a kiss.

He... was worried, probably over her and her actions... She had to show him she was fine even if she was worried... The confliction inside of him was noticed, but the cause to her was mistaken as something else. She'd make him okay again, soothe him!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 10:12 pm

"I-It's alright, i-it was just suprising...i-is all..." Masaru answered, though at her request he gave a small nod; right, right...exit bankai...

W-Well he would...

For now his attention was on Mia as she leaned close to him, and as she pulled him down he allowed it so his lips could settle against hers.

After a few moments, he pulled back so he could do as she'd asked of him.

As promised he sealed his bankai, and like both he and Ikari had claimed, his hair returned to its fully black coloring now that his zanpakutou was sealed again. Removing his sword from his hip, he placed it carefully on the porch before returning to Mia.

That confliction was still there, and burning strong within him on whether or not to say anything, b-but...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 10:20 pm

Just surprising... Not bad... then? But... Ikari wasn't Masaru, as Mia well knew... So...why was kissing him okay?

Maybe later she'd ask... It was distracting being kissed by Masaru, especially with how cold he felt and those pretty eyes. Ah... It was soothing really like this. As he pulled away, Mia almost regretted that request to seal his powers back up, cold kissing...seemed fun...

Blushing brightly, the woman pulled the blanket up over her head, glad of the bankai that had taken all the snow and any damp that would have been on her away. She was completely dry and as Masaru returned to her side, she was glad of the black hair that had returned to normal. In fact she gave a relieved sigh and a smile before diving forward and wrapping Masaru in the blanket with her despite his clothing's state. Even if it was damp or cold...

She snuggled against him, not caring if they were still standing... "Good... its all back to normal..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 10:25 pm

Masaru was cold for the most part, his body needing to warm up to a normal temperature again after using his bankai for so long, though he didn't seem bothered in the slightest...or else he wouldn't be bothered if he warmed up at a steady pace.

At least the cold wasn't something that bothered him.

He returned Mia's embrace, wrapping his arms around her as she wrapped the blanket around them. They could go inside in a minute; it would be preferable over being outside like this, and much more comfortable.

All back to...normal...aha...

"R...R-Right..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 10:32 pm

With her arms around his neck and the blanket over them both, Mia had trapped Masaru but he didn't seem to mind. His arms had just gone around her inside of the blanket and she smiled sweetly at him as he agreed that it was back to normal. Her hands pulled his neck down again though, not for kisses this time but to nuzzle his cheek softly. "I'll warm you up... My body's still hot after all this cold, at least a bit... We should get you out of these training clothes, the ice and snow from before might be all damp as it melts..."

That wouldn't be good, Masaru was good at catching colds and sickness! She had to protect him and keep him safe from that stuff too. Even if the cold didn't bother him, if he caught sick because of this...

Neither Ikari or Masaru would be safe from her grumping. With that thought, Mia pressed herself against Masaru as if to push him backwards and down the porch to the doors that led inside...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 10:39 pm

"A-Ah, we can go inside and get dressed...i-if you'd like." Masaru answered, letting Mia push him back towards the porch in their embraced state. Mia was certainly warm, much more so than he was and he could feel some warmth already beginning to return to his body.

I-Inside would be best though...

Mia was also right about his clothes... If any of the remaining ice patches happened to melt his clothes could become damp.

If they went inside, he could get changed, and Mia could get dressed...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 10:44 pm

"U-Um... I think I would like? I-I mean... unless you...wanted me like this..." Mia turned bright red at Masaru's wording, staring up in shock after he had spoken. I-If she'd like?! Were there other options she... was unaware of? Staying naked... in the blanket... With Masaru in damp clothes, wrapped around her?!

H-He was warming up from her body at least, so there was that... I-Inside and dressed or... the other option that she didn't entirely understand...?

The confident, open and grumpy Mia was gone, replaced by flustered and embarrassed Mia who buried her face in Masaru's chest and hid.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 10:52 pm

"A-Ah, I...I just...didn't want to make the decision for the both of us...a-ah, it was a suggestion though, but..." His current state of nervousness and confliction were causing him to become...well...like this.

He... Well-! He was keeping something from her, something important, and it was tearing at him, but she would be upset! He didn't want her to become upset!

What was he meant to do then? Just throw it out there, a bandaid effect? No... She would still be upset...probably more so if he tried to speak of it nonchalantly...

"H-Here, let's head inside then." First place they needed to go was their room for clothes...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 10:58 pm

J-Just a suggestion... Didn't want to make... decisions for the both of them... The inbetween the lines thing was what caused Mia to flush, realizing Masaru hadn't said no that he didn't. A-Ah... Mia's voice was a bit soft and muffled from her hiding against him. "You...you can. I don't mind, its... okay Masa. Th-The deciding. I trust... I trust...and if you want something, I'm fine with it."

They were going inside then! And with Masaru's words, Mia let go of him and moved to wrap the blanket around her body tightly. It would be impossible to hide the fact that she wasn't wearing anything, but... well most or some should know that their training ended like this normally even if not the reason why... Today hadn't been normal by any means, but there were some nice memories at least...

"...It was...really cute and silly...when your tongue got stuck." Mia giggled softly, as she leaned against his arm, allowing him to lead them away while keeping her impromptu clothing closed tightly.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 11:06 pm

The chuckle that escaped Masaru was a small one, a bit sheepish as Mia secured the blanket around herself before they began to head inside. As they walked, he glanced over to her for a short second before looking ahead again.

C-Cute...how he'd gotten his tongue stuck...

He'd just wanted to have a sip of tea... Oh, r-right!

"I should be...able to drink tea now, aha... Since I'm not using my bankai anymore."

Focus on that, yes.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 11:12 pm

Well, Mia felt that her words had had some impact due to Masaru's chuckle...She looked up at him in time to see him looking down at her, causing her to flush but also smile before he turned away again.

"You should work on that... Might be good practice, doing small finicky things... I-I mean if you can drink tea in bankai that means you have lots of control! And like minutely... S-So bigger things..." Mia offered for Masaru, smiling and trying not to giggle too much at his enthusiasm for tea. It seemed being able to drink tea was important to him... So she'd make him some to help him warm up in a bit.

Still, she was bothered by something minor... She hadn't been the one to make the tea or the sweets... It hadn't been truly hers, just something she had taken to them to serve due to it being made already. "N-Next time... I'll make the tea and sweets myself so you both can enjoy it."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 11:21 pm

"Mhm... I plan on it; I'll be sure to keep up with my training... I need to gain proper control, after all." Aha... Though by further training himself he would bring himself closer to fully mastering his bankai, which...

Mia was not going to be happy... She was not going to be happy at all...

"R-Right, we can all enjoy tea and sweets that you made next time." T-That would be good, it would be something to look forward to...if Ikari was willing to comply with it all.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 11:31 pm

"I'll bring lots of tea then." If Masaru kept up his training, Mia would have to help all she could and bringing tea and smiling for him would have to do. Cheering him on has to help somehow. And Mia wouldn't think that Ikari would never want to see her again after what she'd done! B-But she'd been so excited and there was so much to just take in that time... Next time it'd be easier to not...

Not act like that.

Mia flushed, worried she had terrified and traumatized the quiet spirit.

"Y-Yes, that'd be really nice... I-If he'll come back ever again."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 11:36 pm

"I'm sure he'll come back; I need to summon him for training on some occasions after all. I-I think it might help..." The training, at least, with Ikari today had gone well, and afterwards Masaru had thought it may be best to summon the spirit again on some occasions for further training.

It seemed like a good idea, anyway...

When was the last time he'd stuttered this much? He often stuttered when flustered, but... Aaa, there was just too much that'd happened and was still happening!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 11:42 pm

"I-I'll just... keep away so he doesn't feel all nervous." If... if it had helped Masaru, Mia would stay from the training grounds now then. He... He needed it? So she would do her best, even if she sounded a bit sad at the thought of having to stay away. It was just training, it wasn't like it was important for her to be there! And she'd just get in the way then...

Maybe just bring them drinks? Masaru, with all his stuttering seemed really nervous still and she took it as having made them both feel a bit awkward. And nervous. Awkward and nervous...

She was a bit... of a failure at times wasn't she? Mia wrapped the blanket around her tightly and moved to pull away from touching the man for now.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 11:46 pm

"N-No, you don't need to stay away." That... Mia was welcome to the training grounds whenever she liked! They were technically her training grounds too now, even if she was still getting used to things...

She didn't need to stay away.

"I wouldn't...want you to stay away..." He added, his eyes moving to her as he felt her move somewhat away from him, breaking any touch between them at the moment.

She seemed upset...sad...

"Ikari will be fine...I'm sure." He attempted to reassure; he needed to cheer her up somehow, but how!? He was giving her the truth right now, so...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 11:53 pm

"B-But..." Mia protested weakly, her fingers poking together inside of the blanket as she continued to walk with Masaru down the halls. Now though she was falling behind him by a few steps, his longer legged stride harder to keep up with while distracted by mopes. "You are all nervous and stuff... You're stuttering again Masa, its...its been a while since I heard you like this. O-Obviously something's...up. I caused a lot of um...weirdness today and all. When I kissed Ikari... when I almost set him on fire... When I hugged him. When... When I got upset over the hair."

Masaru said he wanted her to stay, but just when she caused so many issues? And... "You don't sound sure he'll be fine..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 12:03 am

"T-That's..." W-Well... "That's not what I'm...all like this about... I-It's alright, t-though...o-only kiss me from now on-ahh...w-wait, n-no that's not what's bothering me, it's just..."

He didn't want Mia worrying, and while...while he meant the little thing he just said... He wasn't upset over the kiss, Mia had been...happy and thankful and just... Ikari was his zanpakutou...a part of him...not him, but...

"W-What...I'm...there's something...'m keeping from you..." His voice trailed off, quieting for a moment; "I-It'll make you upset though...a-after how you...r-reacted to the...bankai earlier..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 1:30 am

"O-Okay... I just... when I was leaning down, I meant to just his forehead but instincts kicked in... His energy is a lot like yours so um..." Mia admitted softly, embarrassed as she continued to poke her fingers. "I-I hadn't wanted to, o-or it hadn't crossed my mind I mean to do that. J-Just a thankful forehead kiss! I'm glad its not bothering you though..."

Masaru's stuttered words put her at ease though... it was fine cause it was him and not him... She definitely wasn't planning on kissing Ikari again, not at all. Maybe cheek ones like her father or something but never...

"I don't want to kiss anyone but you. Not...not even him." Her words were rather determined, though she was blushing. That blush faded as Masaru finally began to explain, once she'd heard he was keeping something from her.

Mia paused in the hall, blinking up at her love and tilting her head as he spoke at a stutter. Keeping...keeping something? What about his bankai... "Tell me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next