(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Settling In [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Settling In [nsfw] - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 2:13 am

Hibiki let Miyako pull away, even if he wanted to keep up with the touching and kissing... He'd suggested they move, so they should... They needed to... The floor would be bad, couldn't do the floor again...

He responded to the short kiss before she pulled away again, his eyes on her as she backed away towards the stairs. Just head back upstairs...

After she was a few steps away he moved to follow.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 2:17 am

Miyako backed up a few steps before smiling and turning around, a light happy bounce to her step as she headed for the stairs. It was annoying not touching right now, but they needed to be in the bed and she wasn't waiting any longer for more! Kissing and barely touching had only just started making her feel good, there was a lot more waiting...

Feeling impatient, Miyako smiled and decided why keep walking when she could be almost running? Taking off after a few steps, she practically bounded up the stairs in a rather hurried but mischievous giggle fit. "Hurry up Hibiki~"

...Well...either he'd follow quickly or he'd go slow and could see up her nightgown when she went up the stairs... W-Wasn't a big deal...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 2:32 am

Hibiki had been walking at a normal pace, until Miyako quickened her own pace up the stairs and urged him to hurry. J-Just running up there like that-!

He took a few quicker steps before slowing again, h-he could...see up... He needed to get upstairs... It was bad for him to be too quick about it though, couldn't...

At least the stairs weren't some huge obstacle, and he reached the top with no issues to where Miyako was. They were upstairs now...bed... Bed was best...

They hadn't...used the bed for this yet...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 2:39 am

...Their bed was filled with curtains, closed curtains at this moment. Miyako shivered lightly, she'd forgotten. How much like some storybook novel would this be? A fourposter bed, curtains closed... moonlight...

Miyako looked down as Hibiki followed her and noticed his staring, flushing but not saying anything. H-He was allowed to look, especially when he looked like he wanted to.

She hurried ahead of him though, making her way to the bed and the curtains as she stopped. Did...should they pull the curtains back a bit? O-Or keep it all closed.

Didn't...matter, Miyako just pushed one aside as she crawled up onto the bed. Tossing the animal headbands and tail off of the side, she sat down in the middle of the bed and blushed. This...was really really... l-like some storybook level... sex...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 2:47 am

Hibiki followed Miyako into bed after she'd pushed off the headbands and the tail, his mind not focusing much on those items now that he wasn't freaking out over them anymore; it was just them right now, in bed, like this...

He'd shaken all thoughts on how story-book like this was, not wanting to let anything fluster him like that at the moment.

A hand of his moved to the side of Miyako's face before he leaned in; first thing...continue the kissing...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 2:53 am

Miyako waited for Hibiki to join her on the bed, flushing softly as reached out to him just as his hand settled against her cheek. She responded to his kiss, leaning up just a bit for him as a small pleased sound was his reward for the nice kiss.

First thing first though... he didn't need pants... Her hands hesitantly touched his stomach before sliding down as she began to unbutton and then unzip them. K-Kissing was good and distracting, she'd...she had to do this now. Pants were just in the way, in her way, and they had to be gone.

Since they were on the bed...anything could be done now... At least as far as Miyako was concerned. No need to hold back.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 3:13 am

A slight shiver was given as Miyako's hand touched his stomach and slid down to work on removing his pants; right, pants... Those needed to go, he could...help get 'em off...

His free hand moved to help Miyako in her attempts, sliding the pants off once they were loose enough on him for him to do so; whether they fell off the bed or hung over the edge he didn't really care. The priority had been removing them, and they'd been removed.

G-Good...

They could...focus on the kissing and everything else now...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 3:23 am

Miyako was glad for the help, having distracted her from kissing him enough that it was bothersome. After he took over and kicked off the offending article, she deepened the kissing and gave him more pleased sounds while her hands touched his sides and legs softly. He felt nice, she rarely got the chance to just feel up these parts and it caused more pleased sounds to escape her.

T-Touching him there yet would be too bold even for her right now and she flushed as the thought passed her mind. She wasn't distracted enough yet to even...think of... doing things that would be...super intimate...

This was weird though, normally she was fully undressed long before he was and this time she was still wearing that nightgown. Though, really...it wasn't much more than a scrap of flimsy cloth and...wasn't really in the way of anything they needed...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 3:31 am

A small noise was earned as Miyako's hands roamed his sides and legs as he continued to respond to the kiss as it was deepened. They were both making sounds...Miyako's sounded nice...

His hand returned to her side to touch, sliding over the cloth covered skin himself before returning to her chest; she'd like it when he'd been touching her there just before... It'd felt good, and she'd reacted...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 3:41 am

Miyako was really happy drunken her had picked something he liked a lot... This was smart on her drunken self's part. She almost giggled, it was a silly thought but Hibiki's hand returned to the chemise and immediately moved up to her chest.

Her hands tensed, nails digging lightly into his skin again as she pulled back, moaning softly. That felt really good, there was no way she could hold that moan in... Plus she needed to breathe. Panting, Miyako leaned up on her legs a bit and kissed along Hibiki's chin and jaw, moving to his neck to bite lightly now that she had broken the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 3:54 am

Another small sound was given as Hibiki felt Miyako's nails dig lightly into his skin, the sound escaping somewhat as she pulled back to moan. It'd felt...felt good, his touch... Her touch felt nice too, her nails on him like that...

As she began trailing down his neck, he worked on catching his breath now that they'd broken the kiss, though Miyako's actions were distracting... the bite earning another sound.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 4:02 am

Miyako continued to moan at his touches, licking and nipping the crook of his neck and shoulder, not sure if she should try more to make him feel good... Sh-She felt really selfish lately...so...

She didn't realized she was trailing down from his neck and shoulder until she had kissed his chest. Her hands were lightly gripping his hips for the moment and Miyako flushed as she realized what she half intended to do again.

"Is it fine...if I..." She couldn't outright ask for the moment so instead she lowered her head more, heedless of his touches while she ran her tongue across stomach. Hibiki could...could stop her, but...did he want her to try doing that to him again...?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 4:29 am

Hibiki continued to respond as Miyako trailed down his neck, moving lower towards his shoulder and then chest... As she stopped, his own touching paused, his eyes looking towards her as she attempted to speak.

Mn...?

Fine if she...

He followed her eyes, looking downward as she was; she wanted...to...

"A-Ah...if you...want t-to..." His last word came out stuttered as he felt her tongue on his stomach, a small moan following after he'd spoken.

What she wanted to do...

That... That hadn't gone...entirely well the first time... She wanted to...try again?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 4:37 am

Miyako was definitely pleased with Hibiki's moan, finally a true one sounding as she licked his stomach. He liked when she licked him so...licking elsewhere...would make him feel really good...

His words needed a reply though and she spoke quietly, but with conviction.

"...I want to...try again... 'Sides, this time...won't be...in my mouth at least..." Miyako replied, face burning up as she spoke. L-Last time... was... this would be much different! They fully intended sex this time! L-Last time was...not sex... was avoiding sex...

"...I want to learn...how to please you more..." That part was almost a whisper, her mouth going back to his stomach and trailing down as she began to kneel in front of Hibiki now. Maybe she could leave marks near his navel again? W-Would be fun... Her mouth paused on his lower stomach, sucking softly as she attempted to leave a hickey there.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 4:50 am

She wanted to try again... Miyako was...was right though...this would be different, it wouldn't...end up in her mouth again since they intended... R-Right... Last time they'd been avoiding sex, but that wasn't something the two of them needed to do anymore...

He gave a small nod to her reasoning, moving somewhat as she kneeled so things would be more comfortable for the both of them. Responses were earned easily as he felt her tongue on his skin, feeling her trail down his stomach before a stronger sound escaped as she began to suck on the skin.

F-Felt good...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 4:58 am

Miyako shivered lightly as Hibiki gave his okay, moving a bit to make sure they both could be comfortable. She tensed up at his sounds though, her hands clenching his legs as she slid them down from his hips. It was feeling good, that was a relief, she felt a bit less worried over her actions. This was definitely fine then, if he could make sounds like this...

Not teasing too much though, Miyako quickly made her mark on his abdomen before beginning to trail back down. Her hands moved, one holding her body up as she bent her head down, the other reaching for him and touching him gently. This was a bit flustering, only the second time she'd ever... and the first time had been a bit of a... disaster...

But... slowly Miyako licked Hibiki a few times before sliding him into her mouth carefully. Didn't...want to hurt him... Just make him feel really really good. Her eyes glanced up at him, making absolutely sure she wasn't doing it wrong.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 2:54 pm

Hibiki's breaths came out in small pants as Miyako trailed lower, having felt how she'd sucked on his skin; there would definitely be a mark... T-That was fine though, he was fine with marks... If she felt bad about it later too...she could heal it...

Miyako didn't take long to reach him, no teasing involved as he felt her touch him, earning a response from him. A stronger moan was given as he was slipped into her mouth, unable to stop it from coming out.

F-Felt...good...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 8:45 pm

This was good... Miyako relaxed a bit as Hibiki moaned, her eyes closing as she focused on what she was supposed to do. H-He deserved to feel good, it'd been stressful these past few days...

She was careful, very careful, trying to make sure she didn't mess up and hurt Hibiki though that may be a form of torture to him. Not that she realized it or would, nor was she thinking on the mark left on him. As long as it was easily hidden or a mark she intended to make, it wasn't like the one on his neck...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 9:17 pm

Miyako earned positive responses from Hibiki, his moans coming out a bit more frequently thanks to her actions. It wasn't like...just normal touching where his responses were small; when she was doing this...

She was being careful, it seemed, which after a short bit was almost torturous. Conflicting...felt...good, but...at the same time...

Mn...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 1:56 am

Miyako liked how much this was effecting Hibiki, those sounds were strong... much stronger than a lot of other times... Excluding sex at least. I-It was nice, tempting and she gave a soft sound in her throat at her thoughts.

Definitely wasn't...stopping at all for now... But she was still a bit hesitant to do much else, or stronger. If she hurt him, she could hurt him with this so being careful was the most important thing. Entirely unaware of how much she was teasing him, Miyako kept up her slow and worried actions.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 2:28 am

Miyako was still being slow, and careful... Did she think she might...hurt him if she did anymore? Hibiki couldn't really process the thought, too focused on how this all felt. Really, considering this was her...second time doing this, it was...understandable if she feared doing something that might be bad...

It was torturous though, torturous but still felt...felt amazing...

"M...Miyako..." Another moan escaped him, following a heavy pant.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 5:58 am

Miyako's hand clenched the bedding as she held herself up, hearing her name moaned like that on top of the other moans was... was deadly. It was deadly for her poor brain, melting it and breaking her utterly. Making him feel good was really really tempting, especially with moans like that as her reward. M-Maybe she should do this more...?

Pulling back after a few more moments, she looked up and blushed before her eyes went to the side. A-Ah...shouldn't look up like this... "F-Felt good? Sh-Should I keep...doing this...?"

Did he want her to keep this up? It... was his choice...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 3:21 pm

"A-Ah..."

It was really...really difficult to actually use words right now; Hibiki's breathing was coming out in pants as Miyako stopped and asked him that question.

"We... You...still need..." If she kept going there was a chance something like last time would happen, which they didn't need. Besides, they'd already...agreed that they'd...

It'd felt both good, and torturous....but....they'd both feel more...and better when...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 7:24 pm

Felt...good...then...

Well, Miyako had successfully done that...at least... As Hibiki continued speaking, she blushed brightly before nodding and pushing herself up. She needed to... be as set off as he was, that was true. They were definitely...not doing what they used to do before...her birthday...

Looking down at the clothing item that set this whole thing off, Miyako reached down and began to pull the chemise off of her. She'd...it's better naked, whatever he wanted to do this would just get in the way really...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 9:43 pm

Hibiki remained still, his breathing continuing to come out in small pants after all of that as Miyako agreed with his words. If they were gonna...It wouldn't be good to keep going with how they were going...

I-It'd felt good, but...it'd feel better to...

He had no other clothing to remove, his pants having already been kicked off long ago as Miyako began to remove the chemise she was wearing. N-Now they'd both be...both be naked...feel more...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Settling In [nsfw]
Page 22 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: