(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Settling In [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Settling In [nsfw] - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 3:53 am

Hibiki, not expected Miyako's sudden outburst or her suddenly jumping into his lap, faltered back some, his hand moving to the couch to steady himself while his other moved around Miyako.

T-Together...

His eyes shifted over to the two, Jirou at least seemed unphased, though he did raise a brow and tilt his head slightly in question.

"..." Either way, he didn't care how they interpreted it, he obviously wasn't offended, he just didn't mind the interactions or anything...plus the two of them had been somewhat of a team before escaping... They knew each other at least from there time there, and had helped one another keep going...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 4:09 am

Ritsu, bless poor Ritsu, was not expecting that reaction at all. He sat stunned for a moment, wondering what in the world brought that to her mind of all things from what Jirou said. He sat there for a moment as Jirou didn't respond and Senpai caught his spazzing girlfriend, staring.

"L-Like we are!" Miyako spoke up again as Hibiki caught her and himself, cuddling up to him instinctively. Th-This was a revelation! Did no one understand?! No one had said anything! Jirou just looked confused almost and Miyako almost grumbled.

Ritsu finally responded though, snickering softly as he turned away from Miyako and cuddling back up to Jirou. His arm wrapped around his in a possessive manner, it wasn't like he owed her any explanations on this. This was personal, she'd saved his life and all but... personal was personal.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 4:19 am

Like they were...

Jirou blinked again just as Ritsu cuddled back up to him, feeling his arm go around his. After that action, he blinked and simply turned back to the game. The game was more interesting than this kinda talk anyway, plus that was kinda a personal thing to ask to someone you just met, huh?

Whatever...

He didn't care, she could read it as she wished.

Hibiki just let out a small breath, giving no comment on this as he situated himself and Miyako more comfortable against the couch, he had been holding them both up...he needed to sit more comfortably.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 4:28 am

Miyako froze at their actions. Had they...just ignored it!? Was that a possessive arm grab!? What was going on here?! Were they together or not!? Hibiki was given free reign to move her as he saw fit, the obviously enormous pout storm coming despite the other two men's inexperience with such.

Her eyes narrowed, this... this was... How dare they! This was prime interesting stuff! The game was not that important! Baby otter was seething, vibrating in grumpiness as she formed her power. Fine then. FINE.

Eyes glowing, she took the brush and drew in the air two sets of pajamas and underwear for the two men. Awful, awful, pajamas and underwear. The first set was mismatched neon horrific plaid hell, footed with no rubber on the bottom. The second was the most ungodly pink argyle the world had ever seen, also footed with no rubber on the bottom. The underwear was so miserably colored that it did not exist until this point, the world itself wishing it could wince from the horror.

She blinked and then sealed her power as this all popped into existence on top of the two, falling on their heads and potentially causing game mess ups. She just wrapped her arms around Hibiki's neck and muttered sullenly. "There. They have pajamas. I wanna go upstairs and draw please now."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 4:39 am

Hibiki was silent, eyes widened slightly as Miyako suddenly summoned her brushes and began...drawing...

Oh.

Oh...

Ke...keke...

Hibiki had to turn his head as the created monstrosities landed on the male's heads, hiding his face as he attempted to muffle the snickers that threatened to escape.

It, fortunately for Miyako, did mess up the game as Jirou was suddenly blinded by some type of cloth, he quickly attempted to pause it and did so before shaking his head, letting whatever the hell had covered him fall into his lap.

What...the hell was this...?

Pajamas...?

Before Jirou could question, Hibiki listened to Miyako's request and moved to stand; he promptly ignored the two men as he walked off, Miyako in tow, up the stairs. They could sit in bed and Miyako could draw. Keke~
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 4:47 am

Ritsu almost yelped, though it was silent, as he felt some sort of cloth block out everything. What in the fuck?! It was... his arms went up, pulling them off of his head as the light shone on the... awful...horrific... monsters... Ritsu stood up, holding out the one footie pajamas and staring in shock. What the fucking hell was this horrific thing?! What was that that had just fallen to the floor?! How was he even supposed to wear that when it made his eyes water?

The kitten from earlier who had been napping on her cat tower looked over and immediately turned into a giant ball of puffy fuzz, hissing as she ran up the stairs to escape whatever monsters that had appeared in her living room.

Miyako felt the snickers, felt the muffled snickers in Hibiki's chest and smirked. It was nice to be appreciated... She made herself comfy as he took them off of the couch and up the stairs, a soft whispered "Serves them right for not telling me..." the only thing she had to say.

Her greatest creation yet.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 4:56 am

"...We can just sleep without these...right?" Jirou muttered; they...well he had underwear on at least. Hell, even if he didn't he'd rather just sleep in his damn pants than wear...whatever the fuck this was.

Hibiki stepped over to the bed once he was upstairs, crawling onto it with Miyako before grabbing for his bracelet with the phone charm to put it on.

There were still a few snickers that escaped him, quiet ones but would be obvious to Miyako nonetheless. Served 'em right, just as she said, keke...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 5:04 am

Ritsu sat back down, holding the pajamas with two fingers, pinching it away like something awful. He turned to Jirou as the man spoke and nodded. We can sleep naked if we have to. There's blankets right? I just want a shower and these clothes are filthy is all.

Miyako was a smug little otter as Hibiki took them to the bed, crawling on it with her before she took over her own. As he grabbed his bracelet and laid back down, she leaned over him and smirked before kissing his cheek and not wanting to interrupt his amazing snickers. "Laughing 'Biki is my favorite."

Well... he wasn't technically happy laughing. This was cocky and smartassy. But he was laughing even if it was in a... not nice way!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 5:13 am

"Mnm..." Jirou gave a nod; yeah...really a shower was all he felt the need to have, then he could just sleep in his damn underwear at the very least.

Setting the...pajamas on the floor he pushed them under the couch.

Eugh...

Hibiki couldn't stop a few more snickers from coming out before he eventually calmed; even if this wasn't...real, happy laughter Miyako was still happy he'd found some amusement out of it all.

Which he had, he definitely had.

"Ah." He nodded, moving to situate himself into a more comfortable position in bed. He definitely didn't plan on sleeping, but...he could at least be comfortable.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 5:35 am

Ritsu followed Jirou's lead, kicking the pjs under the couch much like a cat hiding things it didn't want anyone to see. And those...underwear... uuugh.

Ugh. The man stood back up, blinking as his eyes went up to the upper level before glancing back down at Jirou. I'll go first then. You play, I won't be long.

Miyako was all smiles at Hibiki's enjoyment, glad he had liked that and not caring at all if they didn't wear it now. He had reacted so well! She... she was just happy. As he made himself comfortable though, she crawled to the edge of the bed to nab her sketchbook and a few pencils. There were some ideas she needed to get out on paper while she had them fresh in her mind and with those in hand the young woman moved back to Hibiki.

She snuggled up to him as best she could while sitting up on the extreme cushion bed, her knees holding her sketchpad upright as her pencil began outlining the work.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 5:41 am

Jirou gave a nod, his eyes moving back to the television now that they'd disposed of...things. Ritsu could use the shower first and then he'd go afterwards. He could keep playing for now though... He hadn't progressed much in the story much at all yet...hadn't even made it to the first boss...

Hibiki moved to Miyako once she was snuggled up as well as she could be near him, letting his arm drape over her lap as he rested his head on the pillow.

She seemed happy to get to drawing... He'd talk in a bit then...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 5:50 am

Ritsu grinned, though it faded away as soon as he turned away from Jirou and headed for the bathroom. His face was a bit blank as the man entered the bathroom and began stripping so he could wash up. Ew, he wasn't the most clean right now. Well at least he could get scrubbed nice in here...

It was pretty damn fancy, he had to say. Senpai had good taste. Turning the shower on, he didn't even wait for it to change temperatures, too used to just dealing with what he had to by now.

Miyako paused her sketching for a moment as she felt Hibiki wrap around her. It was cute and the arm on her lap was even cuter... Still it didn't distract her too long before she was working again. A soft little chirp sounded though as the fluffy kitten hopped up to join the two, moving closer and closer...

She bounded up onto Miyako's lap as well, on top of Hibiki's arm and stretched herself out despite the protesting otter. Regalia cared not, for it was time for pets and this weird rectangular thing she always did things on was not in the itinerary. Hence her headbutted attempts to get it off the legs of her bed.

"Fluuffbuuttt. Stooop!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 5:56 am

Gh-!

The damn cat! Hibiki didn't have long to relax before Regalia had hopped up, and if she'd stayed still there wouldn't have been a problem but now she was just pushing Miyako's sketchbook away.

"Here..."

With a grumble he moved to lift Regalia from Miyako's lap, willing to be the pet-giving substitute so she could draw as he tried to settle the kitten in between himself and Miyako carefully so she wouldn't scratch.

Jirou had returned his full attention to the game, focused on nothing but it now while Ritsu busied himself with the shower. He was having fun with this...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 6:04 am

"O-Oh... Thanks." Miyako was about ready to give up, the stubborn brat being her stubborn self, when Hibiki removed the kitten and snuggled her himself. She giggled softly before reaching over to gently pull up the edge of his shirt near his hip so she could touch skin, scratching it very softly in affection. "You really are the best."

Regalia was content with servant pets too and purred up a storm as she snuggled him instead. Ah yes. Perfect. Warm on both sides and pets.

Going back to sketching, she was going slow so as to get the details out but found her mind wandering a bit as she did so. There was something Hibiki had to know... Even if its... embarrassing... Busy moving and awful things lately had made her forget for the moment, but it was... something...

"Um... Hibiki? Remember that project I did? Or was working on..." She still was... Just the final drawing before they worked on the paintings was... Was set in stone now...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 6:09 am

"Ah..." Hibiki gave a small nod as Miyako thanked him, his hand petting Regalia now that the kitten was properly and willingly snuggled up and accepting of the attention.

He continued to do so as Miyako returned to her sketching, his eyes returning to her after a bit when she spoke up again.

...That project? He blinked, noting some...hesitance in her voice?

"Mn... Yeah?" He questioned, he knew what she was talking about but...?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 6:21 am

"You really love us both lots don't you... I'm about as spoiled by you as she is." Miyako looked down at Hibiki giving the kitten the love she wanted, the softest smile on her lips as she pointed that out. It was a distraction from what she wanted to saw though, a small one and with a slight embarrassed sound Miyako's eyes went back to her sketch book.

"Um... Well I didn't know what to do, I had... no real pictures or sketches I liked best. I had this one though that my advisor really liked? S-So I drew it fully as a temporary measure to figure out something else. But um everyone really liked it? And now its... its... the um... Its going to be my final project. And um... they are anticipating it, since um my one project from last semester is in Tokyo right now?" Miyako rambled, she rambled... it was... it was embarrassing. This was so bad. Hibiki was going to be grumpy...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 6:30 am

"M...Mn..." Hibiki's eyes turned to the pillow at that comment, not entirely willing to answer such a statement as he continued with the pets for the kitten.

Miyako seemed to be stalling though, and as she began talking about her project his eyes returned to her.

Mhm... He wasn't seeing...the cause to be so nervous just yet. What... What was the problem? Her work was in Tokyo right now, which...was definitely something.

"Mhm..." Hibiki waited, letting Miyako work through whatever nervousness dwell within her as she attempted to speak to him about this.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 6:36 am

Miyako hadn't meant to fluster Hibiki, but she just giggled softly again and reached over to scratch the skin she'd revealed earlier. One good thing...

She just had to spill it all out though. That would be the only way to admit it. The only... way... To just clear her conscious.

"Th-The sketch is of you! Its...the prince outfit. With Regalia. Remember how I had you two sit for a moment? A-And how she...was so perfectly cute? And... stuff...? That's...the sketch. The...drawing. That I have to paint." Miyako'd never shown him it, due to utter embarrassment. Just...her feelings for him were plain as day in it! On top of that she had put in more of his true personality. Smirking prince. Smirking really handsome sexy prince...

No... He couldn't see... and now he probably would...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 6:58 am

The sketch was...

A...A...Ah...

Hibiki's eyes were frozen on Miyako for a moment as she explained that before...he turned them and as much of his face as possible into the pillow. T...Of all things, that!? A...painting of...him like..t-that!?

H-Hah!?

A...Ah...

T-That...

Obviously... He wasn't mad, or else it'd be obvious, but...embarrassed...and... Hell he hardly knew! W...Wh... A picture like that of all things!?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 7:06 am

"Noooo don't suffocate yourself! I'm sorry!" Miyako scooted slightly to see Hibiki, his face buried in the pillow as best he could now that she had spoken. He was definitely embarrassed! Definitely! She wasn't even paying attention to how loud her voice was anymore as her sketchbook and pencil were tossed aside.

She flipped around fully in a quick and smooth motion, sitting on her butt before leaning down and brushing her hand through his hair. "I-If I could have stopped them...but...but they really liked it. S-Said...poured...my heart into... it..."

That wouldn't help! Miyako squeaked as she leaned down, attempting to find some way to help the flustered man. Aaah...she broke him... Wasn't like she wasn't broken TOO though.

Regalia mewed grumpily and darted away as the bed was moving too much for her.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 7:03 pm

Of all the things she could have drawn she'd drawn...that!? Him...dressed...like that with... the cat, a...a...aa... Of all things!? He hardly heard Miyako's protests towards his actions as she attempted to get him to stop suffocating himself, but he attempted to remain face down in the pillow.

Regalia had already slipped out from in between them and presumably left. Nothing between him and the pillow now, luckily he could go without air for a couple of minutes...

P...P...Poured her heart into it....

T-That...

Of...all...things...

She'd drawn him...dressed like that...and with the cat...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:12 am

"Th-They were just looking over my sketchbook! I-I... forgot I had put some of the nicer sketches in there that were...o-of...you..." Miyako flushed even more at this point, not really having told Hibiki she had drawn him before this. He should have expected it! She drew everything! This place would be filled in her work in no time!

Her hands on his shoulder, she tried futilely to remove the man from his attempted suicide by pillow. "Hi-bi-kiiiii! Dooon't!"

She had to get him out of the pillow! He was going to stop breathing at this rate. But...what... Ah! Miyako pushed harder on his shoulder, still trying to get him to flip over. "I-If you have to hide...you can at least use me instead! Y-You can breathe in my hair and neck..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:26 am

Despite all the shouting, Jirou was rather distracted by the game; he heard bits and pieces, something about art and stuff...he was busy with the game though.

He'd just beaten the first boss, and now was running around in what he would claim to be a victory lap before continuing on with the story.

Hibiki attempted to stay buried for a bit longer as Miyako tried to get him away from the pillow, and after a few moments of her pushing he moved, taking her in his arms and burying his face in her neck.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:34 am

Ritsu came out of the bathroom, a towel on his head and on his waist, just in time to hear something about using her instead.

He blinked and made his way over to the couch, leaning against the arm as Jirou ran around again in a new area. You'd think we'd killed someone with how we acted before and here they are doing that again knowing we're here. Huuuh. So you did something awesome and are celebrating? Shower's free.

Miyako was about to draw something to help when Hibiki moved quite quickly. She gave only a soft sound as he pulled her into his arms and buried his face in her neck. He was burning up... aaah... She was too, her face at least though her neck was now attempting to match his temperature. Well now she was pinned to the bed with a flustered Hibiki... What had been the grand plan?

"U-Um...well upsides are... everyone gets to see how amazing you are now? Hehehe..." No plan, she'd had no plan...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:39 am

Jirou paused the game as he heard Ritsu's steps near, turning to see the man leaning against the arm of the couch.

"They were talkin' about art or something... Dunno the full deal with them though..." At it again? Really, getting caught once wasn't enough? "Ah, beat the first boss..."

Ritsu seemed to understand the meaning of the running around, definitely a victory lap, and Jirou nodded.

Shower was free though...

He gave a nod and after a moment, making sure the game was properly paused still, he set the controller aside.

"I'll get my shower then, be right back."

Saying that, he gave a small nod before stepping off towards the bathroom.

Hibiki remained hidden, Miyako's words... not helping. He.. What!? How was something like that an upside!? Hah!? Haa!?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Settling In [nsfw]
Page 12 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: