(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:42 pm by The ArchKitty

» Science Rules
Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 

Settling In [nsfw]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:59 pm

Chemise...off! Miyako pulled it over her head, having accidentally given Hibiki a minor show as she attempted to be careful with the fabric. It seemed flimsy, but was actually rather strong... Tossing the chemise aside, she smiled softly up at the still panting Hibiki as she leaned a bit closer to him.

"U-Um...I-I'm...naked now... f-free...game...?" Miyako murmured, smiling still and trying to fight her fluster at that. They got naked around each other a lot, but just she was all riled up and he was sitting there. Should she do more...to tempt him? She had been the seducer, even accidentally...

Flushing more, Miyako looked away as she leaned back a bit on the bed and allowed all of her body to show for him. A-Ah...what was she supposed to do now? He didn't want more of her mouth on him... did that mean he wanted more of her?

║There's no one who can beat her║
║"Good fortune comes to those who smile"║

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:03 am

F-Free game!?

T-That was...a different way of putting it, but well...they were...both naked now so they could both continue with...what they were doing. Miyako...had before, now she needed...

She seemed flustered, though considering they were just kinda sitting here trying to decide what to do that was...probably letting fluster set in...

Hibiki moved forward, his arm going out to pull her to him before leaning down some to kiss her.

[hus-] Haruka (Konoha) | Clear | Kotarou | Masato | Hajime | Ikki | Sakuya | Byakuya [-bandos]

「No matter when, I don’t want to forget it.
That smile is my sun.
Because the flood of love won’t stop,
I’m being filled with these feelings.
I want you to let me stay by your side.」

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:21 am

Miyako was about ready to try something, anything to get the fluster to stop before Hibiki moved some and drew her attention. His arm settled around her and pulled her to him, making Miyako let out a soft pleased sound just as their mouths connected. Her own hands settled against his shoulders, returning the kiss with obvious enjoyment as she deepened it.

Pulling her to him... was... nice... a-ah... distracting even... not as distracting as the kiss though. Her nails dug lightly into his shoulder as her fluster poofed away for the moment. This was... definitely much better...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:45 am

Hibiki gave a small sound as Miyako deepened the kiss; he felt her nails begin to dig lightly into his shoulder after she'd placed her hands on him, it...was a bit distracting...kinda...

His own hand moved up to touch her now that the thin fabric of the chemise had been tossed to the side; it'd felt good to the touch, but...it was also good to touch like this...with no obstacles in the way...even if it had been a really thin obstacle.

[hus-] Haruka (Konoha) | Clear | Kotarou | Masato | Hajime | Ikki | Sakuya | Byakuya [-bandos]

That smile is my sun.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:09 am

Miyako sucked in a breath, breaking the kiss for a moment as Hibiki's hand touched her before her mouth went right back to his. Kissing was too important to stop, she sure wasn't allowing this to end anytime soon. Now that the fluster was gone, she was quite sure once again and made soft little moans in her throat.

Should her hands... be...touching more? Miyako slid them down and then dragged her nails lightly across his back. Maybe she could work her way down... B-But if she touched him too much...he was touching her a bit and there was still... more before she could...

He needed tempting too though...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:30 am

Miyako's actions earned a moan, though muffled, as he felt her nails trailing down his back, as he felt her attempt to touch him more. He needed to be...doing more than what he was too, he knew; if he just did as was...she wouldn't be able to be ready when it came down to sex.

His hand on her chest didn't stop though, and the arm around her pulled her a bit more closely too him. She needed to be touched more...so after a moment, the hand on her chest slid lower, a bit teasing but he wasn't going tortuously slow either.

That smile is my sun.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:40 am

Miyako's hands tensed just a bit as Hibiki moaned, it felt that nice for him? Though...he liked...touches lots... She gave more small sounds herself as her hands reached his lower back, just above his butt and stopped there for the moment. Drawing soft circles with her nails, Miyako's mind promptly was distracted as he pulled her closer and moved his hand down her body.

She pulled away from the kiss, letting out a soft pleased little moan. He was...teasing her softly, and his hand wasn't on her chest anymore but...it was...definitely going somewhere that'd feel a whole lot better.

Smiling up at Hibiki, Miyako was breathing a bit hard again as she dragged her nails up his back a bit again. "I love you!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:46 am

!?

Miyako's words had caught him by surprise, though her nails caused him to shudder just before his hand reached her. She...She was able to say things like that...in that tone like this!? S-Smiling like that...at him...

Her breathing was hard, but...

"A-Ah..." He looked off to the side for a moment, his own breathing still hard just due to everything before he managed a mumble; "...Love...you..."

He couldn't exactly make a heart right now.

That smile is my sun.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:55 am

Miyako was shivering in anticipation, Hibiki's hand causing more sounds to escape her as is slid down. It'd be hard like this to touch him...while his arm was in the way...so Miyako kept her hands near his butt as she traced her nails along his skin for now.

She didn't have time to think though as Hibiki's hand reached her, a much stronger moan coming from her as she shivered more. Felt really...good... Her ability to think was quickly destroyed and the perky I love you from mere seconds before was now impossible. Hibiki's own spoken I love you though caused an obvious response as her eyes shot open and she smiled just for him again.

Miyako was pulled against him and her hands were lower on his body, so despite her pleased moans she made a soft whimper of want and leaned up towards his mouth. More...kisses now... He said...he loved her...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:59 am

Noticing Miyako leaning up, Hibiki lowered his head to connect their lips as he continued to touch her; his words had gotten a smile out of her...at least, before everything else got to her again. His touch like this...was obviously enjoyable to her, good...

She needed...the tempting way more than he did right now, she'd already...done a lot for him...and her moans were urging him on as well...

Her hands were a slight distraction, but...but not so much right now...since she was distracted...

That smile is my sun.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:05 am

Miyako all but melted in Hibiki's arms at the kiss. She moaned softly in her throat, his hand elicited definitely strong reactions from her. It wasn't like the kissing was hurting either, her hands having paused in all touching as she responded to his kiss with a bit of heat.

Being held like this, his body pressed a bit against hers as his hand made her moan... His mouth causing a few itself... Miyako felt like she was going to break, small shudders escaping her in addition to the moans now.

Had...she been perky mere moments before? H-Hah...that...was silly...she was a puddle of pleasure now... no...no ability to be...anything but Hibiki's...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:14 am

Another response made its way up Hibiki's throat, though thanks to the kissing it was muffled. Miyako was reacting strongly, this was...really good for her...touching like this... Well, he could definitely keep it up, as well as the kissing since it seemed to add to it...

He could feel her body somewhat as he held her, it being somewhat pressed against his though not fully...

That smile is my sun.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:21 am

Miyako was burning up, this felt way too good for her to handle as her hands left Hibiki's back and moved to his hair. Holding him into the kiss, she moaned in her throat as his hand kept teasing more sounds from her. K-Kissing was quite distracting too, she was...quite gone now in such a short amount of time.

If he kept doing that though...she'd...definitely break though...

"A-Ah..." Miyako pulled away from the kiss, panting strongly and her cheeks stained light red. Her eyes were foggy with pleasure as she tried to speak. If he didn't stop, she'd be...be finished... and they wanted sex... She wanted it... "T-Too good... Hibiki... I-I can't hold out anymore..."

At this point she didn't care what he would do, but hadn't they planned on sex... I-If he...didn't stop...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:27 am

Her hands had moved to his hair...she was holding him in the kiss; it wasn't like...he planned on moving away from it, though it felt good...her holding him like she was...

As she pulled away from the kiss, Hibiki took that as the chance to let out a heavy breath as his eyes went to her. She couldn't...hold out anymore... so then...

"A-Ah..." He stopped with his hand, moving the both of them to lie down; this was...much better than the bathroom floor at least, definitely better. "C...Comfortable...enough...?"

Before they moved on that was important... He was fine, but he just needed Miyako's answer to that first...might not have...moved them well enough...

That smile is my sun.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:34 am

Miyako let out a small frustrated groan, not entirely pleased his hand had to leave her for this part. N-No kissing and no...touching...even for a few moments was annoying... He had...looked at her though, that breath told her he was still quite...quite affected himself.

Was her sounds and his actions on her really...that arousing to him? She wasn't given time to think that though as he moved them and settled them back against the bed. Definitely better than the bathroom floor, much much better. The bed was so soft and inviting...

"Mhm...perfect..." Miyako nodded in response to his question though, smiling up at him though she was still quite distracted. Her hands were still in his hair and she pulled his mouth down for a kiss, having been missing it in the few moments they hadn't been doing so. He...could definitely...she was more than ready, her body moving under his in anticipation.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:42 am

Perfect, then...

Hibiki responded to the kiss as Miyako pulled him down again; it felt good to do so, even if they'd only not had contact like this for only a few moments... Ready...now though...

After another moment Hibiki pulled from the kiss, mostly to pay attention to what he was doing. It'd just be frustrating if he wasn't paying attention...

Situating himself now that the two of them were ready, he moved to slip himself inside of her, a moan nearly escaping him though it was muffled at first. M-Much...better like this... would be...

That smile is my sun.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:51 am

Miyako whimpered just a bit as Hibiki pulled away from the kiss, her mouth following him for a second before she let herself rest against the bed. He...needed to focus, this was... this was important... But she missed his lips...

As he moved himself just right, Miyako's eyes slid down his body as she spread her legs for him. A-Ah...she wasn't entirely used to this sight... it was... a bit flustering, though that was immediately pushed aside as he entered her. Hibiki may have muffled his moan, but Miyako didn't at all. She moaned his name before pulling him back down to her lips for a very heated kiss again. B-Better...so much better...

Hibiki...felt good...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:58 am

Now that they were...were good, Hibiki began to move and allowed Miyako to pull him back into the kiss. With him moving, plus the kiss... Really good... The kiss was a heated one, very...

His moans were muffled due to obvious reasons, his mind fully focused on how this all felt.

This was...the second time they were doing this in their new place, first had been in the bathroom...it was almost funny, though nothing could really be found too funny right now... Bed would usually be...the first place...

Whatever... Both times... the last and this...still felt...really good...definitely...definitely good...

That smile is my sun.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:07 am

Miyako was giving Hibiki all sorts of moans and whimpers as he began moving, despite how muffled they were from his mouth. Her hands clenched in his hair as she heard his sounds in turn, but all they did was add to her pleasure. Both enjoyed this a lot, it was rather apparent and well...this was their bed now... Their home...

It was hard not to feel happier knowing that this...was their first time in their bed. Despite the previous...bathroom... this truly felt..like they were in their home and safe.

Miyako almost smiled, but kissing was way too important and his movements were way too distracting for her to get sentimental for more than a brief moment. Her moans grew a bit louder in her throat, damn him...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:13 pm

Hibiki's moans and sounds came out muffled, their heated kiss keeping them trapped as he moved; Miyako's were...muffled too, but they still sounded nice...really nice...

The sounds, how this all felt, the hold she had on his hair only added to the pleasure of it all. Felt...

They were in their own own, their own bed...no neighbors to worry about, not that they'd ever been bothered before... It still...was nice knowing those concerns weren't there when they did this now...

That smile is my sun.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:41 am

Miyako's hand clenched in his hair and on his skin, holding onto Hibiki even as her mouth pulled away to let out her moans and pants. Might...have bit his tongue if she hadn't, which was the only true coherent thought she had before her moans continued. "Hibikiiii..."

She...was turning into a wanton woman, but seriously how could she stop? He felt so good and made her feel so good too... And he...felt good too, she was making him feel that good... Hahaha... Hibiki's moans were almost more tempting than his body at times...

Miyako was starting to tense up more though, getting a bit louder as she got closer and closer... She wasn't...able to last long right now, not like this...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:48 am

All of the teasing earlier had him...really riled up, Miyako had almost driven him too far over...when she'd been teasing and tempting him; they both had...really done that to one another... If they kept going like this he wasn't sure he was gonna...last much longer...

"M...Miyako..." A moaning of her name escaped him as Miyako pulled from the kiss; the moans escaped easier now...now that there wasn't away to muffle them...like how the kissing had done.

Not that muffling them...even mattered...

That smile is my sun.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:07 am

Unmuffled moans of Hibiki's were evil, Miyako staring up as she heard her name on his lips. That more than anything...was the best... I-It was definitely her making him feel this way and he...he knew it... Moaning his name again, her hands tightened in his hair more than usual as she grew closer quickly.

He wasn't stopping or slowing, this was too much... W-Was he even close? Miyako didn't know, unable to worry for more than a brief second as she gasped and buried her face in his neck. Biting his shoulder again, she moaned his name very loudly as she finally climaxed as her whole body tightened around him. C-Couldn't look into his eyes and do that...at the same time...

This...was why... she couldn't...help wanting this with him...this amazing feeling...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:13 am

Miyako's name escaped Hibiki again as she continued to respond to him, another moan rising up as he felt her bite his shoulder again as she reached her climax. Th-That...he could feel her tightening around him; too...too much...

It wasn't long after that that her name came out again, strongly as he reached his own climax; his breathing was rough, and heavy after all of that...

It'd felt...really...good...

Once he could, he moved somewhat so he wouldn't end up collapsing on her, lying close to her side so she could properly snuggle up to him comfortably after...after this...

That smile is my sun.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:20 am

Miyako was a bit surprised that Hibiki had...been that...fast, her breathing hard as he finished inside of her soon after she had. That... that was surprising... Wanting to snuggle up to him now though, she laid there catching her breath until he finally moved off of top of her since she knew he hated to lay on her. That... was as far as her brain could think though, letting out a soft protest now that she was a noodle at having to move to cuddle.

Wrapping her arms around his neck, she gave him a rather dreamy smile before kissing him soundly on the lips despite her need for a bit more air.

He'd made her feel really good again...deserved...reward... Lots of rewards....

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   

Back to top Go down

Settling In [nsfw]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 23 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next