(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Settling In [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Settling In [nsfw] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 2:03 am

"Kinda...Yeah." They were brushes alright, Jirou could tell that much; he did as asked, standing still so Miyako could do whatever it was she did. Touch the brushes to him, or whatever...

The next thing Jirou new he felt a rush of cool on him as Miyako used her energy in a full burst. It was a weird, odd feeling to him considering he'd never felt anything like it, and as he pulled his top down he realized some of his more noticeable scars were gone.

She'd healed him in one go then?

To experiment as Miyako went limp in Hibiki's arms, Jirou moved his left arm around a bit, testing it. Not weakness within it...

That'd been fixed too...

Hibiki's focus was on Miyako, moving to pick her up more properly while keeping the towel on her.

"It's all fixed." Jirou commented, moving to grab the open bag of chips again out of the couple that were sitting on the couch.

"Oi, hand me an unopened one."

At Hibiki's request, or well...order considering he wasn't asking, Jirou tossed one of the bags to him, though it was a sad parting...

Hibiki caught the bag, luckily so with Miyako in his hold as he turned towards the stairs. "Stay there."

Not giving an explanation, he walked with Miyako up the stairs, placing her in the bed and handing her the bag of chips. With the curtains she'd be hidden...

With Miyako there, he went and got the both of them clothes, quickly returning to her to hand her her's. "Change, and we'll head back down."
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 2:23 am

Well well! Jirou had some senses... Miyako didn't have much thought in her head at the moment, being lightheaded and weak, but that was one that stayed with her as Hibiki lifted her properly. Her vision spun for a moment, or was it the world? "Hehehe... All fixed... S'not all... More to do when the world...stops going extra fast today."

World always spun silly...

Ritsu fell over sideways on the couch, apparently pushed by the kitten whose paws were conveniently on the side opposite of the way he fell. No one had evidence though, as she climbed up onto his side and he slept on. It was purely circumstantial.

She didn't notice the chip bag at all in her giddy weakness, but as he spoke she just nodded. "Mhm, I'm staying."

Nope, no moving for her! She barely moved even as he sat her on the bed with the food, though she did have enough energy to open the bag... And promptly inhaled the entire thing between the time it took Hibiki to close the curtain and get clothes for them and return.

"Yes Master..." She seemed a little stronger and took the offered clothes, pajamas... Well it was his shirt, one of the few she'd completely taken over and one of her pajama pants. At least snow leopard print went well with navy blue. It was a bit work but she slipped on the pants and then the shirt, her stomach growling a bit more before she pulled open the curtain and held out her arms in the universal sign for carrying. "I'm not getting yelled at then?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 2:34 am

Jirou moved to seat himself on the arm of the couch, not exhausted really but it was nice to sit down after spending so much time tracking these two.

Finally they had done what they'd primarily come for...

More to do when the world stopped spinnin', huh?

Oh well, that could be discussed later; for now, there was still food to eat. His main hungriness had been satisfied, but he still felt somewhat hungry...so more food was necessary.

Though, it wasn't like chips were filling in the first place...

Hibiki went about getting changed himself, not minding the nudity of his own body, plus the one that seemed to be obsessed with him was unconscious, and from the looks of it the other was focused on the bag of chips.

He changed into a pair of longer pants as well as one of his shirts, stretching once he was dressed; his eyes moved to Miyako's arms as she opened the curtain enough to hold them out.

"If you swear to get rest for the day, then no yelling." He answered, her earlier Master comment causing him to glance off to the side; right now, she couldn't afford to use her powers like that again, the two should be overall fine for now...so any further healing could wait. "I'll make food..."

Miyako was typically hungry at this point in time, when her powers were used like that, so Hibiki figured now was as good a time as any to get dinner prepared.

What to actually have though he didn't know, and he went to gather Miyako up into his arms before heading back downstairs with her.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 2:47 am

"...If you promise to cover the sick Ritsu with a blanket and put a pillow under his head for me in return." Miyako murmured as Hibiki gathered her up, clinging to his clothes and smiling against him. It seemed he was a bit flustered by the master comment, but that was about all the teasing she could do for now... And at least he wasn't angry. She'd promise him anything as long as he could stay content like this.

Still at the thought of him cooking for her, she perked up and beamed as she nodded in excitement. Hibiki food! She felt the spice of love made it taste better than he felt he cooked. They headed back down the stairs, her power having long since reverted to her bracelet as she looked at the man on the couch. "...I think they're safe enough Hibiki. I mean, they needed help and we helped them. So they owe us, and I am useful to keep alive! So I won't get hurt I don't think."

Regalia for her part stared up at Jirou from her position on Ritsu, trying to use her telepathic powers to force the man into scratches under the chin. Her eyes went to Bed, who was too tired from her Magic Weirdness, and Servant who was far too busy mothering Bed. They returned to the useless other one and waited for him to do as commanded.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 2:55 am

"..." Hibiki rose a brow at Miyako's request; "Do you honestly expect me to do that?"

Just get the other one to do it, he wasn't that nice to two people that'd broken into their apartment; one of them was sick, yes, but they were still far from trustworthy to him.

Miyako seemed excited about the food though, which was good; "What do you want then?"

The other two owed them... She was valuable... Well, in a sense the two did owe them now...

Still...

He sat Miyako down at the bar, looking at her with an expression that told her to rest as he went about getting ready to cook.

Jirou looked over at the growing kitten, blinking in confusion as she seemed to be willing him to do something. His eyes ventured down to the chips in his hand before it pulled in the opposite direction of Regalia.

He was not giving his food to the cat.

Though...that didn't seem to be what she wanted, as she didn't leave...

What then...?

His eyes shifted from side to side before landing on her again, reaching out with a single finger towards her. What did she even want?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 3:03 am

Miyako flushed at Hibiki's words, looking away at his tone as she was too tired to fight him. "I said for me. I was going to do it, but if I am expected to rest... I can't. Fine."

"Just make gyudon..." She puffed out a cheek and looked at the staring contest between the the hungry Viper and the kitten. If he was going to make food, he might as well make something he liked best since she'd eat anything... Beside he'd glared at her like that and that meant she had better listen or she would end up tied up in a blanket and strapped to his back, most likely.

Weh.

Regalia stared at him, her eyes narrowing as he pulled away the chip bag. How dare he assume she would want his lower class bird food dribble. Meat was the only acceptable substitute! His finger though was much better and she purred as she leaned towards it, rubbing her face against his finger in the attempt to teach him how to do this.

"Jiroucchi, there's a blanket on the back of the couch and pillows. When you are done petting her Imperiousness could you put those on Ritsu for me please?" Miyako closed one eye and brought her hand up to her face, the hand wobbling a bit even as she smiled a bit weakly. At least that entire bag of chips had helped and even if she was sitting, a bar stool was way less comfortable than a couch...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 3:09 am

It's best to let the other one do it anyway, what if the guy woke up if he attempted to do it? He'd rather not chance that... It'd be more idol-fodder...

Senpai put a blanket on me, I could just die...

Hibiki resisted the urge to shutter as he prepared to make gyudon as Miyako had suggested. Luckily, they were stocked up -- even with this home invasion currently attempting to eat them out of house and home.

Jirou kept his finger there, moving it slightly as Regalia leaned into it and began purring. She'd wanted pets then? He could manage that...

He gave her the pets she wanted, though his eyes went to Miyako as she addressed him.

Looking towards the blankets, he shifted them over, having to remove his hand from the cat for a moment to let the blankets fall over Ritsu. As for pillows...

Standing, he moved to get the guys head supported with one before returning to his end of the couch to sit.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 3:30 am

Miyako laid her head down on the bar, her arms following suit as they wrapped around it... She lifted it up after a moment though, deciding that even if she was moping she wasn't going to miss out on Hibiki cooking. Resting her head on her arms, she smiled softly as he begun to prepare food for her...

Maybe it wasn't so bad... She'd promised at least and she would keep her promise to him and rest up lots... Her eyes went to the man on the couch, blinking as he ate the chips... She stared at the counter, the basket of fruit there too and back to the man. Maybe she could... get him over here...

"Hm... These apples are really delicious... I wonder if someone hasn't tried them before, honeycrisp ones are really tasty and way better than normal ones..." Now she was making her mouth water, her eyes darting to mr chips... Maybe he would take the chips....with him... over here...

The kitten enjoyed the touches, giving the human trash one regal lick in return for his services, as owed to her as they were. The lesser beings needed cake sometimes to keep them working in the fields after all. Treats were better incentives than whips. Regalia was covered in the blanket though and blinked. How dare bed... How...dare bed... Damn her, the warm was too much. Her greatest weakness...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 3:37 am

Despite the job of cooking keeping him occupied, Hibiki kept his guard up considering the two "guests"...or for now, one guest, as the other was unconscious.

Considering his state when they'd gotten here, he'd likely be unconscious for a bit... Going unmonitored like that...

Gyudon... Gyudon...

Hearing mention of different food, apples to be exact, if Jirou possessed ears of an animal they would have perked up at the words. He turned his head slightly towards Miyako, who was focused on talking about apples.

Better than normal apples...?

Instead of going back to cat pettings, Miyako had successfully tempted him and he approached the bar, having taken the chips with him.

Instinct was key here, and upon setting himself he reached for one of the apples after setting the chips to the side for now.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 3:47 am

It was a good thing one of them did, because Miyako's guard was entirely down. Jirou reminded her too much of Hibiki so she felt at ease around him, probably not the best idea...

Still though she watched Hibiki as she waited for her bait to be taken as she grabbed one of the apples and a knife from the knife rack. She began slicing her own apple with ease, blinking as she pretended to not notice the man coming over to the bar now.

He'd brought the chips, good... As he reached for the apple though, she cut him off with a smile. "Here! Try a slice first?"

Bunny slices! She'd made little ears out of it and held it out with a sweet smile. Must... mother...little ...hurt... viper babies...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 4:04 am

Jirou had been about to grab one of the apples just when Miyako suddenly offered up a slice of one. Wordlessly, he looked down at the bunny-shaped slice, blinking once, twice, before reaching for it.

It was food, and food would be eaten. By his expression, Miyako would obviously be able to tell he liked it as he ate. Just as he swallowed the slice, his hand moved to grab one of the full ones.

This place had so much food, so much...

Hibiki glanced back, his eyes narrowing slightly but it went ignored by Jirou who was too focused on food to give a shit.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 4:22 am

Haha! Successsss! As he took the bunny slice, Miyako beamed move and went back to her apple. He obviously enjoyed it a ton and she sliced hers up, making small slices and putting the bunny ones out on the counter in a row... It was clean so she didn't mind setting them on it before looking up at the cooking Hibiki and turning away.

That narrowing of the eyes hadn't gone unnoticed one bit by her. So she'd just made him all the rest, leaving them out as if she hadn't seen that at all and instead nabbed the chip bag.

"You'll need to eat healthier, though you can get better jobs now that your arm is fixed." She'd quickly become able to feel what her powers were doing as they worked and began devouring the chips at a much quicker pace than Jirou.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 4:26 am

Jirou continued eating the apple slices as Miyako laid them out, unable to resist the temptation as they were placed right there in front of him. He continued eating, pausing though as she nabbed the chip bag he'd set aside.

Imaginary animal ears drooped at the action, but he was torn. Chips...apples...

"Like what?" He questioned, looking off to the side as he asked her; what kind of job could he possibly do? He didn't really have paperwork, he was a tracker...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 4:40 am

Miyako tried not to laugh, she did and yet still ended up giggling softly. Those were Hibiki's... but it was her own fault. Sighing, she grabbed another apple and began again, though she moved her own bag of chips to her other side. Nope, she was the original black hole thank you very much. Those were hers. Even if he had... droopy...

She took the bag and dumped half out near her and then handed over the rest with a sigh before getting back to work on Hibiki's buns. These ones she set faaar to the side as she could reach while she did so, so Hibiki could get them when he wanted.

"Those are Hibiki's. Don't eat them! You can eat the other apples... Or do you like the special bun cut ones?" Miyako sighed... if he wanted bun cut ones... she'd do it... And on the topic of work, she shook her head. "I don't know, but I am positive there's tons of underground work to be found! Maybe ask Selena? Erm... Well Hibiki would have to ask... ask her... She's the one who... who rescued him and got him all... set up... Sh-She might... help... if he asks."

She turned red and stared at the counter... Selena had helped but... Selena had also kept him for two weeks in a hotel room and very obviously had tons of sex with him... And had considered him part of her harem whatever that was...

Yeah...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 4:47 am

Jirou seemed to brighten again as chips were returned to him, the bag was emptier now since Miyako had taken some but they had not been fully taken from him, there were still some left for him to have.

He noticed her continuing to cut up apples, though this time placing them a bit farther away. Those were Hibiki's then...

Giving a small nod, Jirou turned his attention back to the chips as he ate some of them. "...The rabbit ones are easier to eat."

Well, he was being honest.

Ask Selena? Ah, that was the person that had helped 5- Hibiki escape then... Miyako seemed to get flustered over that though, but it wasn't like he cared enough to ask.

Maybe there was something...

Glancing back, Hibiki noticed the apple pieces placed out for him and took one of them for now and popped it into his mouth before he turned back to continue cooking.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 4:59 am

...Adorable. Miyako squeaked, covering her mouth as he brightened once the chips were returning. Aaaaah it was like finding a baby puppy or something! No! Restrain your urges to hug this poor man. Despite...him being a reminder of the trauma of a few days ago, it seemed that she wasn't too reminded due to his personality. Reminding her of Hibiki meant safety and so she wasn't too scared.

"...So I should slice them for you..." That was the idea she was getting from him and she sighed, but began slicing them regularly. They... were running out of apples already. They'd been on sale too and gotten in bulk for her black hole stomach. Couldn't be helped. She didn't make them bunnies though, those were reserved for the man making HER food.

Miyako was practiced in slicing fruits by now for the parfaits and such from work, even as tired as she was she could do this without hurting herself much. Taking a piece herself every now and then, she winced as she sliced her finger since 'much' was the keyword. Still she kept slicing them.

"I meant Hibiki and I work in a maid cafe with Yuki-nii. Muika does...underground spirit stuff... I'm sure there are things you can do too! Both of you." Miyako smiled and nodded. "What kinds of skills do you have?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 5:07 am

Miyako received no straight answer from Jirou before she began cutting up slices, whenever she cut, he ate; the apples were sweet, and juicy. The chips had their own amazing-ness, but the apples were also good...

After all that garbage slop for the past few years this was like food culture-shock... Being able to eat like this...

He'd been able to try a few things in the days they'd been out, but...obviously they had been very, very limited into what they could get.

Those two worked in a maid cafe, while Muika worked with underground...spirit stuff? Well, he guessed he could believe it considering all the magic stuff lately...

His skills though...

"Following orders, tracking...moving stuff..." He attempted to list; "when I wasn't tracking...kept rooms and offices cleaned, stacked crates..."

It'd worked his bad arm to hell and back, but it wasn't like the doctor's cared. It was healed now though...so maybe he'd be better at it...?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 5:17 am

Miyako felt as if she was teaching this person a whole new world and almost poured an ocean of sparkles all over as she watched Jirou eat. "Maybe later I'll let you try my pocky! Mm, we have ice cream too..."

She should show him the ways of delicious food! It was her duty as the Black Hole, sensing a similar power deep inside of this man... Miyako then went on to explain what her boyfriend was doing as she did though, so Jirou would understand too. "Hibiki's making gyudon, its really good and he's got my recipe to follow too so it should be really good. Um lets see... There's all sorts of things really!"

Listening to him list his skills, she felt a bit bad since really all of it was just manual labor really...Miyako reached over and patpatted Jirou's head softly while smiling. "There there... I'm sure there's places that need those sorts of things and won't ask for much information... Like construction jobs!"

He seemed nice enough, she didn't want him down about his skill set... That'd be awful!

"A-And...if...H-Hibiki can get...S-Selena to help you can...g-get...real papers..." Miyako went back to stuttering as she thought about that woman, the knife slipping due to her distraction and stabbing into the apple instead of her hand. She squeaked and stared... Lucky...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 1:59 pm

"Pocky...?" Jirou blinked, looking confused but overall curious at whatever this Pocky was. "s'It good?" Well, Miyako was bringing it up, but it was still something he had to ask. What'd it taste like? Sweet? Spicy? Salty?

He let the subject drop for now as she went on to talk about his skill set as she...patted his head? His eyes had widened at the gesture, blinking after a moment. That was...?

Construction...jobs? With building and stuff... Maybe.

!?

As Miyako began talking about Selena, her slip had caused a shock out of both men, though Hibiki's was more on the concerned side as he looked back from the cooking food to Miyako. Knife...in the apple...

"Miyako..." He muttered, and if Miyako could guess right his tone insinuated that he wanted to know if she was okay.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 3:55 pm

"The regular kind is chocolate covered biscuit but there's all sorts! Its really good, I have tons in the cupboard since its my favorite." Miyako smiled sweetly at darker skinned man again, patting his head more since he didn't object.

Both seemed shocked and she realized it wasn't a bad idea to not keep cutting... Maybe eat more chips...

"I'm fine, Hibiki. Just a little weak I guess..." Lying through her teeth, Miyako set the impaled apple down but smiled up at her boyfriend reassuringly. She also took his tone to mean she shouldn't be cutting apples and handed the one she had over to the other Viper. "Ahaha, well I can assume you are good with knives? Here, you've been watching me cut them. Why don't you give it a shot?"

A beautiful and lyrical voice sounded from the couch, along with a weak chuckle. "I'll sell myself to her if it gets us both papers, Jirou. She's the one who Senpai sold himself to for freedom, then. Don't worry..."

The voice quieted after a moment, though there was shuffling on the couch as he sat up and moved slightly as Miyako stared but said nothing in response. Pretty voice...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 4:12 pm

Chocolate covered biscuit... By his expression, that obviously sounded good to Jirou; chocolate covered biscuit...and there were other kinds... This was starting to rank higher and higher on his "Need-to-Try" list.

Biscuits...and chocolate...

Hibiki didn't quite buy Miyako's full excuse, but he let it slide and turned back to the cooking as the apple and knife were handed over to Jirou.

He wasn't keen on letting them hold anything like that, but...well, he'd given a warning. One wrong move...and while it didn't seem it, his guard was still quite up.

Jirou accepted the knife and apple, having watched Miyako. She wasn't wrong, he knew how to use knives quite well and went to work on mimicking what she'd just been doing.

The pieces came out bit by bit as Jirou set them off to the side, heavily resisting the urge to just eat them as he cut them, but...it would be better...eating a few at once than just one at a time.

He paused though, as did Hibiki as a voice was heard over towards the couch. So Ritsu was awake now?

"Gh..." Hibiki resisted the urge to snap at that comment. He did not sell himself! He had done nothing of the sort! "I did not..." He muttered, unable to hold himself back completely as he cooked.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 4:32 pm

"Are you doing okay?" Miyako turned on her seat to look at Ritsu with worry, the was standing up slowly but he gave a nod and a smile. Grabbing the pad and pen, he made his way over to the bar and sat right next to Jirou and Miyako and took an apple himself. Miyako herself just watched him carefully, worriedly in case he seemed too weak but the man just seemed hungry now.

"...They are in the third cupboard on the left of Hibiki. You can take one box of each kind." Miyako saw that hopeful, need to try, expression and caved, her head moving to set on the counter. Her tongue darted out as she grabbed a chip with it, pouting at the loss of her pocky...

She did notice his tenseness, Hibiki's, and she spoke softly in an attempt to reassure him even as he proclaimed he hadn't' sold himself. "If he's anything like you, he could hurt me just as bad without a knife. Besides, now I don't have to cut him apples."

'You act as if its something that bad. Selling your body for safety isn't a bad option at all. I'll protect lil Jiroucchi from that though, if she'll accept that as my payment. He's too innocent to be put through it. At least this way I can touch what Senpai has~ <3' The response came written and he held it up for Hibiki, though the man might not see... So he turned it to Miyako as well.

Miyako just shook her head, trying to defend Hibiki and figure out a way to explain something she didn't really understand herself. "He's right... She's... Neither of them are like that. The um...stuff they did was coincidence... A-And due to other things..."

Ritsu just looked at the two and rose an eyebrow at how unsure Miyako sounded.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 4:43 pm

Did he have to make a mental list of groceries to go for now? Hibiki felt he might need to with how quickly their supplies were diminishing. It hadn't even been that long yet...

Yet now they needed apples, chips, and soon pocky... He was almost afraid to look into the fridge to see what else they might need.

He did as Miyako asked though, and retrieved the pocky for her, getting a few of the boxes to set near her after Ritsu had seated himself.

Did he have to sit right in between them...?

Miyako's reassurance wasn't the best, but...fine. He didn't need a knife to harm...plus, it seemed he was preoccupied with apple cutting for now...

Glancing back, just as a second check, he noticed Ritsu's note and nearly felt his eye twitch again just as he turned the note to Miyako.

"I did not sell myself." He stated firmly...and what the hell did he mean touch what Senpai has!? He'd met some fucked up subjects in his time, but damn it if it wasn't weird having one obsessed with you...

He'd had followers, but they'd never been this severe...

Jirou stuffed his mouth with apple pieces to stop himself from saying anything, that grumpy aura beginning to emanate off of him again. Innocent!? Bullshit!

So what if he hadn't been a plaything!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 5:31 pm

"Thaaanks." Miyako smiled softly and Hibiki brought her the pocky. She wasn't allowed to get up or else she'd help him or get the stuff herself instead of making him her servant it seemed... She sighed at that thought. He was making dinner... he didn't need to be doing things for her.

On top of that the blonde man had sat between her and Jirou so how was she to give him pocky now? Opening the first box, she took a few pieces out and held them up to Ritsu. "Please pass these over?"

Ritsu smiled and nodded, holding them out for Jirou and waving them near the man's mouth as he sliced apples. Bait bait baaait~ This had seemed to be his plan, being the go between of foodgiver and foodacceptee. Miyako's hesitant explanation and Senpai's eyetwitch and response just got silent laughter from him. 'It just looks fishy from the outside. Senpai seemed so sure of staying~ then he just up and leaves and spend two weeks holed up in a hotel with a foreign woman... Then poof, freedom from hell. No one helps someone for nothing, so what did you give her then but your body?'

He hadn't had anything else, so how was Ritsu to pay her for this work?

Miyako blinked and then gave a sheepish laugh. "Um, she might just...just help you cause she wants to. I don't know if you have to pay her. A-And...so don't worry. Th-They just....liked each other. That's...what he paid I guess. L-Liking...each other..."

If he had to look at it in those terms, even if it was awkward for her and painful she would defend him!

Ristu smiled knowingly and then poked Jirou's cheek with the pocky. "Don't be sad... This is what I'm best at. You keep your precious body safe."

Seemed like Jirou was the only one who he could or would talk to...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 8:06 pm

"Mn, welcome..." Hibiki muttered as he turned back to the food; he hadn't gotten all of her pocky boxes, but a few so she could pass around and share...so hopefully she'd still have a little left.

Again...Hopefully.

Jirou was watching the pocky as Miyako removed it from the box, looking at the biscuit sticks with curious eyes. Those were pocky, he would get to try the pocky...

Before he could accept one from Ritsu, the blond had poked one into his cheek after waving them in front of his mouth. No waving... couldn't grab... gah! With a burst of grump Jirou went ahead and just bit them from Ritsu's hand since the waving did stop soon enough, pulling them from the male's grasp to eat.

Sweet, they were sweet and good.

He had needed these in his life.

Hibiki, while he hadn't seen Ritsu's most recent note could assume what was being said by Miyako's response.

"She offered a safe way out that wasn't stupid as hell like Okura's escape. I didn't sell myself! Gh..." Just focus on the damn gyudon...

Jirou was still grumping, eating the pocky as Ritsu teased. He was not sad!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Settling In [nsfw]
Page 8 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: