(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Settling In [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Settling In [nsfw] - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 5:00 am

Ritsu let Jirou talk, turning away and hopefully hiding some due to the fact that he did not wish death at all and this was slowly creeping towards dangerous territory.

"The...bottle's not opening..." Miyako blinked... stared....blinked...stared more... Her only ability to respond to Jirou's question just... fading as time went on. "S'not. We... We can't get it open..."

Stare...

Ritsu felt himself getting a little grumpy and he looked over his shoulder, the urge to cover Jirou strong. What was with that looking?! Didn't she had Senpai?!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 5:09 am

They couldn't...get the damn bottle opened... Did they even need anymore to drink!? The way they were acting out there didn't sound like it! They had a bottle opener, didn't they? They couldn't even get it open with that....

He resisted the urge to let out a heavy sigh, "Bring me the damn bottle."

He could open it, eugh... He'd opened those types of bottles before when he was little, that he remembered at least. Really, these two were like cavemen trying to figure out how to work a wheel.

Hibiki waited on Miyako, wondering what she was doing while he sat there. She'd had an idea...so he was waiting to hear it, or...see it...? Hm...nn...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 5:16 am

Miyako stared and stared and stared until Jirou said the magic words. Bring him the bottle! Smiling brightly and with full shine and sparkles, she nodded enthusiastically before backing out of the bathroom and hurrying away. Despite how drunk she was, the woman had quite good coordination as she rushed back up to her boyfriend.

Smiling at him, she took the bottle and opener and grinned. "I got this! A few more moments 'Biki!"

Yeah her plan would totally work! With a happy giggle, she ran back into the bathroom before once again freezing solid just inside of the door. She held out the offered bottle and corkscrew, staring.

Ritsu just sighed, rolling his eyes and wishing he could wrap himself around Jirou. However if Hibiki came in that would be a death sentence... Instead he just finished rinsing off and stepped out of the shower to grab a towel. Wasn't like he was leaving this room any time soon it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 5:21 am

As Miyako darted off, Jirou finally released that sigh he'd been holding in before turning back to the shower; once Ritsu had rinsed off enough he went about doing so, his hair still a bit soapy considering the interruption.

Hibiki looked to Miyako as she returned, allowing her to take the bottle. "A-Ah, right.." Miyako had this handed then! They would be able to get into this bottle some way or another! At this point it almost seemed like the alcohol had been taunting them...

Jirou finished rinsing off just as Miyako returned, and he accepted the bottle and corkscrew...having the bottle open after a short few moments of work as it opened with a pop. "Here."

He handed the now open bottle to her, having gotten some of the alcohol on his hand when it opened. Noticing that, he turned to step back towards the water. Needed to wash it off...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 5:31 am

Tying the towel around his waist, Ritsu rolled his eyes again as Jirou sighed. Seriously what the hell was wrong with those two? Senpai was fucked up and so was this lil woman of his... They didn't need more... Odds were they'd have to watch them for signs of alcohol poisoning at this rate!

Miyako just stared with a smile, waiting patiently for the magic to occur, because Tech Support could figure out all kinds of things! Also Tech Support was really super naked and wet and Miyako just couldn't stop staring. It'd be nicer if it was 'Biki and not Tech Support...

"Thaaaaaanks!" As it opened, Miyako gave Jirou the happiest thanks and accepted the bottle and opener back with a smile before turning on her heel and heading out. Success! She left the bathroom rather quickly, happy to have the yummy wine opened so she could show Hibiki the now opened bottle. "Look! I did it!"

Ritsu noticed the wine on Jirou's hand, as the man turned back to the shower. His arm shot out, gripping the other man's wrist in his before bringing the hand up to his mouth. He licked the wine off before biting the hand in grumpiness and turning away. Weh. Weeeeeh. She'd stared too much. Ritsu didn't care if she stared at him, but Jirou was off limits!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 5:46 am

"Aaaa! You did it!" Hibiki seemed to brighten up again as soon as Miyako returned, even more so as he now saw that the bottle was indeed open! It was open now and they could have some! They had tried and tried, and now the waiting would finally be over!

He moved to stand properly now, heading for their kitchen area to get some glasses for themselves. It was the best idea to have glasses!

Jirou stopped on his way to the water as Ritsu's hand shot out to take his, standing there as the wine was licked from his hand.

"I doubt they would have shut up had they not got the bottle open..." If anything they might have just whined as if that would magically get it open... He wouldn't put it past the two in their current state.

Gh... They were too drunk...

"At this rate though, maybe he'll be too hungover to really take any action..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 6:06 am

Ritsu looked over his shoulder on his way to the bathroom door, closing it quietly while Senpai was hopefully distracted with the new wine. You're right but it doesn't mean I like it. Least we'll hopefully have that. Maybe that other woman will finish enough to get us out of here and he won't be able to kill us.

What in the fuck could they do in here for a while though? Uuugh this would be annoying and she'd stared enough to make him utterly grumpy. Turning around, he leaned back against the door and slid to the ground. Maybe a nap would work... Wasn't like sleeping in a plush bathroom would be the worst place he'd ever been...

"I did I did! I promise didn't I~?" Miyako singsonged as she followed Hibiki, he obviously knew something she didn't even though the smell of the wine was tempting her. She wanted driiiinks of iiiit! But it had to wait for things Hibiki wanted... Setting the bottle on the counter, she bounced on the balls of her feet and waited impatiently for... Oh! Glasses! How smart!

"Uwaaa! You are genius, glasses are important. I mean how else would we drink it..." Miyako promptly blushed, drunk but not drunk enough to not have that immediate image in her head. "Nooo bad braaain not like that you can't drink it like thaaat!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 6:13 am

"Hopefully..." Hopefully the woman would be back in time to keep them from getting slaughtered... just seeing the other man drunk like that, that warrented a death sentence...

Their lives were on a time limit here...

Jirou finished up with his own shower, getting a towel for himself to dry off with before he wrapped it around his waist. Now...now they just had to wait...

Doing as Ritsu did, he moved to sit down him self near the other male before leaning back against the wall and door.

Hibiki set the glasses down on the island, smiling happily as Miyako brought the wine over. "Mhm! It'll be easier like this!"

Eh?

"Haaaaaah~? Can't drink it like how?" He was curious now! Miyako was blushing, and saying her brain was bad! Hooow~?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 6:23 am

Ritsu looked over at Jirou, rolled his eyes again and leaned over to bite him more in grumpiness. That girl was deadly to people like Senpai, he wasn't taking no chance despite the nap times he hopefully would be able to do in a little bit. Weh! Weh she had stared! Whyyyyy!?

Miyako agreed with that, it'd be easier with glasses and not like how she had been thinking!

"N-No! Its too... too..." Miyako flushed more as her head shook from side to side,purple hair swaying strongly and spinning with her motions. She was forced to stop after a moment though, her eyes swirling from dizziness as she had shook her head too fast for being drunk.

"S'not anything... just... drinking from the bottle..." She muttered after a moment of wobbly thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 6:32 am

H-Hah!?

Ritsu was getting bite-y again, and Jirou was confused for a short moment before he got the message. The girl barging in had really bothered him that much? He didn't even mind the biting, it wasn't really painful or anything, but...

"I won't end up like...like whatever the hell he's become, eugh no..." Absolutely not...

Hibiki watched as Miyako worked through her fluster, his eyes curious as he tried to poor the glasses. The wine was ready for them to drink! He'd gotten it in the glass!

"Aaaaa~ That woulda been somethin' -- I just thought it would be quicker this way so then we wouldn't have to keep switching the bottle back an' forth between us!" Hibiki smiled. She'd gotten flustered over that~ Hehe~
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 6:42 am

Ritsu was currently nomming Jirou's shoulder when the man promised that, blinking before he pulled away and brushed his bangs back with his hand. He wasn't looking at Jirou, not wanting to be read so easily again and definitely not happy at all with that promise. He definitely wasn't wanting Jirou to know that at least as he looked far away and straightened up.

Miyako waited for her glass to be ready, accepting it once Hibiki had poured it out for her and taking a big gulp with a grin. Aaah so sweet! A smile and a nod was given to his words though as a bit of wine leaked down her lips and chin. "Mm! It would be! I just...it was really...adult like to drink from the bottle and stuff... But I guess from the glass is too! Woooah I am an adult now... I've tasted so many forbidden fruits..."

Miyako flushed more this time, her hand going to her cheek before she drank more of the really sweet wine.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 7:04 am

Jirou blinked, not really knowing what more to say on it... Guessed he'd just been too open about reading Ritsu like he had, but... Nothing to say about it now...

He didn't want to become like...whatever Hibiki had, knowing what the man used to be like and looking at him now...

It was like seeing some monstrous animal become a attenion-loving house puppy...

Eugh...

Hibiki gave another grin as Miyako took a sip from her glass, moving to sip from his own after once she'd commented on it. Aaa~ It really was sweet!

A laugh was given as Miyako mentioned feeling like an adult, "Eeeh~? You're definitely an adult though! Even without the alcohol tasting!"

Yup! She was an adult! Even without the alcohol! She had her own home now, plans for the future~ All of that~!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 4:41 pm

Ritsu looked back at Jirou, looked down at the floor, looked back at Jirou and sighed before scooting back over and leaning against him. Was comfier than the other options. And it wasn't like he was upset really. It was kind of nice that someone could understand him better, his lack of smiles right now showing how relaxed and content he was.

"Hehe, but you wouldn't let me drink before! So I felt all kidlike cause it was weird, I mean I have done adult things..." Miyako paused, taking a large gulp of the glass and draining half as the warm tingling started up again. She was getting giggling once more, the drink definitely affecting her strongly. "Like taxes and stuff. So why was drinking bad? I feel all adult adult now!"

She wobbled a bit and stumbled back towards Hibiki, attempting to snuggle him while standing. "Super adult..."

Seriously... treating like a kid... made her feel like a kid...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 4:59 pm

As Ritsu leaned back, Jirou relaxed and let his eyes shut. They'd be in here for a bit, he guessed... Those two were drinking more with no signs of stopping. Neither of them seemed to realize they'd already had too much...enough was enough...

Dumbasses...

Whatever...

--

"I was wary 'bout you drinkin' because who knows what would happen'..." Hibiki replied before taking another sip from his own glass as Miyako attempted to snuggle. His free arm went around her, holding her to him in attempt to respond to said snuggling. "We can't know how we'll act like this so... yeah-!"

It was clear he couldn't really focus on his thoughts all too clearly, the alcohol beating his logic before it even had time to properly stand.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 5:44 pm

"I just want to cuddle you like constantly.. That's what happens." Miyako muttered, burying her face in Hibiki's chest and wondering why she'd ever been worried about her actions. Her face had to get unburied though because she had a glass of alcohol that was making her head spin again to finish.

As she did, her eyes looked at the mark again...but this time with the alcohol much stronger in her head again Miyako just smirked and gave off a smug aura. "Heh!"

Awww yisss. Her mark~
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 5:50 pm

"We didn' know how we'd be before we actually got drunk...so's just a worry, hehe~"

Hibiki had slowed in his own drinking, though he'd still drunk half of his glass so far; his mind was focusing on cuddling Miyako moreso than drinking more. Both were good; though if he had to choose it was much nicer to cuddle Miyako so his choice had been made~!

Hnnn~?

He blinked as he noticed her become a bit smug, but it was cute and so he gave a happy laugh.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 6:01 pm

"But I like you drunk. I like you normal too, but drunk is nice and nice. Like...its different from usual so its like this super special gap thing but you are still amazing either way, ya know?" Miyako rambled as she kept taking small sips, her brain entirely fogged up by alcohol again and unable to think think.

"Really 'mazin!" Hibiki laughed and caused Miyako to giggle and look up, still smug and preening at the mark on his shoulder. Aaaah she left thaaat! He normally marked her up so she got to do it to him! "Wasn't like it was on purpose tho..."

Laying down...but glass of wine...but she wanted to lay dooown...Miyako began leaning against Hibiki better now...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 6:10 pm

Miyako liked him drunk, though she really liked him sober too; she liked him no matter what~! Hibiki couldn't help but feel happy at that, really happy. He could be sober, or drunk and she'd like him!

She was still awfully smug about that mark though...

Uuu, he was curioussss...but he'd promised...

His arm secured further around her as he felt her lean more against him, and another light laugh escaped before he set his glass down. Hm... Miyako wanted cuddles, he wanted cuddles... they should lay down! Or at least sit...

Hn.... Bed was the best place! Lots of pillows, soft, and it was like a nest!

That in mind, he attempted to lead her towards the stairs, lifting her slightly as he reached them to walk up with her, and once he'd reached the bed gently sat her down on the mattress. "It's softer here!"

Saying that, he moved onto the bed was well and opened his arms for her. Aaa~ Soft...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 6:49 pm

Miyako downed her glass of wine, setting the glass down on the counter before Hibiki's hold tightened on her. That was all the warning she was given as the happy laughing man 'helped' her towards the stairs, moving with him lightly as her arms wrapped around his neck to allow him a better hold.

"Aaah 'Biki is carrying me again!" She was giggling, so obviously it was no hassle though she did move to step up the stairs carefully with him. There could be no trouble and hurting him while he did this drunk... Though she was set on the bed once they got up there.

Miyako was laughing at his action, how immensely silly they were, and looked as he held his arms open. Cuddles... About to give a happy laugh and dive for him, she instead paused and began to get undressed. "Cuddles were nicer without clothes in the way!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 7:28 pm

Hibiki was all smiles and laughs, though he became curious for a moment as Miyako didn't immediately move to him, and instead began removing her clothes. Aa, she was right! And they were upstairs, and they were the only two permitted up here!

He gave a nod, removing his shirt after as he began getting undressed himself.

It would be much nicer this way! The bed was comfy, and with cuddles like this it'd be even comfier!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 7:38 pm

Miyako got her shirt off, sliding it off over her head before reaching back and taking a few tries to get her bra off. Such a hassle drunk! Finally wrenching it off, the woman didn't wonder where her coat was as she assumed it had just come off at some point...

Falling onto her back, she giggled and lifted her hips up to pull down her skirt and underwear, those kicked off the bed along side her socks as she finally was free!

"Ta~Da~ All done! Now cuddles?" Miyako laid there with her arms wide now instead of Hibibs. Was he done? Her head tilted to the side while waiting.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 8:19 pm

"Almosssst~"

Hibiki finished undressing shortly after Miyako had finished, a bright smile returning to his face as he nodded and moved to her open arms to hold her in return. Much better like this! They could hold each other much closer now!

Considering he hadn't made the bed after getting up, he pulled the covers up somewhat before he returned all of his attention to cuddling. Miyako was now the victim of more than a few nuzzles and head kisses.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 9:45 pm

Miyako gave another drunken laugh as Hibiki finally cuddled up, pretending to be pouty for .5 seconds before giggles over took her once more. "So slooow~ But warm. I forgives!"

He was rather warm and she wrapped around him, about to nuzzle and kiss him in return for his love but instead she was treated to him nuzzling and kissing her. "Aaah! Nooo! I'm being attacked again with looove!"

How was she supposed to adore him when he was adoring her?! She squirmed under him and the blanket, laughing and giggling while being kissed and nuzzled.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 10:46 pm

Miyako was laughing, the thought had already crossed his mind more than once already, but it was nice to hear! She was happy, and enjoying the affection~! She'd forgiven him for taking a bit when it came to covering them up, which was a nice bonus!

Now they were cuddled up and warm thanks to the blanket~

"I love you~" Like earlier, the words came out in that drunken, happy tone of his just before another kiss was placed on her head.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 1:53 am

"I love you too Hibiki~" Miyako cooed as Hibiki's words caused more happy giggles, though his kiss caused a minor whine instead. "Ne~ Hibiki, you should kiss me right! Kisses, kisses! I want true kisses!"

Lots of kisses would be good! But she wanted this kind right now! "More kisses all over later!"

It was a good thing Miyako would be completely content to snuggle and nap, because the alcohol had fuzzed her brain far too much. She was lucky to be confined to bed with him, though the woman didn't know she was confined... It wasn't much of a cage, Hibiki's arms that is.

Selena returned shortly after that, blinking as she opened the door. Minor sounds from upstairs caused her to roll her eyes and sigh before glancing back at Luca. He'd been following her and she held his hand tightly before speaking, having forced him to carry a bag with clothes for the other two vipers.

"Hey, Inoue~ You should show Hibiki that new trick we found out!" Selena called up the stairs, annoyed by how...how adoring and shit they sounded when she walked in. Luca could easily tell she was irked and agitated, but not many others could.

Her voice woke Ritsu up, the man jolting from his nap. He nudged Jirou just in case, making sure he was waking too and began to get up. Their hero was here to save them! They had to get out of here!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Settling In [nsfw]
Page 17 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: