(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Settling In [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Settling In [nsfw] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 9:49 pm

Miyako drowsed but never fully fell asleep, moving in and out of consciousness only a bit. It was relaxing and soothing and took her mind off many things. Hibiki's soft heart beat helped a lot with that, allowing her to relax entirely at least for a while. As the water cooled though her mind drifted more towards awakeness untill finally he nudged her lightly.

She nodded and yawned, stretching her arms up before looking around with sleepy eyes. "Kaaay. Should I get out or are you just gonna carry me more?"

He seemed to like it and she didn't mind, if it made him feel better all the better. Didn't mean she wouldn't tease.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 9:52 pm

Hibiki's actions answered Miyako's question for her as he moved to stand, taking her with him in his arms as he stepped out of the bath. She had been teasing him, he realized, which had caused an averted glance to the side for a moment.

He walked with her until they reached the towels, setting her down to stand so he could grab towels for them. They'd used...a few earlier, but they still had a few left, so there wasn't a problem.

Taking a couple, he handed one of them off to Miyako before he began drying himself off.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 9:58 pm

One of the perks of her shorter hair, it was too short to just sit in the water and soak it up. Only the very tips were more than damp by now and the very top near her roots were pretty dry already. As Hibiki carried her out of the bath, she snuggled up to him again and tried not to smile. She failed, he was adorable with his averted looks.

"Cute..." She murmured as he set her down near the towels, taking the offered towel and using it to dry herself as she wobbled a bit. Heated baths were drowsy and lightheaded making, but she wasn't going to fall over. After a moment of wiping the excess water off, she wrapped the towel around her body and headed for the door.

"I'm gonna get my bracelet... Be back in a sec 'Biki..." Even half asleep, she knew she needed to do it before he accidentally broke his promise. Miyako wandered slightly from side to side in her drowsy state, towards the door though she didn't seem to be in danger of falling at all.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 10:02 pm

"Tch..." Unable to help it, that sound escaped as Hibiki went about getting himself dried off as Miyako referred to him as cute. Though, it held no venom, obviously he was just lightheartedly denying her teasing.

His eyes followed her as she wobbled towards the door, narrowing in some concern for a moment but Miyako seemed alright...

"Ah." He gave a nod, and continued drying off.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 10:10 pm

"My Tchs! I missed those. Tch." Miyako imitated Hibiki with a soft giggle, knowing he was just giving her a lighthearted response. She couldn't help still teasing him over it, she honestly did like his noises. They were adorable in their own special way!

He would just deny it with more cute noises though, thus creating a mobius loop of AWW CUTE followed by cute reactions followed by more aww cutes. It would never end, and that mark would stay.

Drowsy Miyako wandered out of the bathroom, turning the wrong direction at first as she yawned again, this time strong enough to cause her eyes to water and close as she rubbed them. Turning back towards the living area, she wobbled around half awake once more...

Waving to the person who was just staring as he sat on the couch shaking lightly with blonde hair she smiled sleepily. "Hiii. Don't mind me, just getting my bracelet."

She waved in a friendly manner as she headed for the kitchen island. Was by her laptop right? Yeah...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 10:13 pm

Hibiki turned his eyes away from Miyako and the door as she commented on the noise, and if she'd stuck around long enough to analyze the response she might have recognized it as a flustered one.

Well, she hadn't...

So he was free to dry off, which is exactly what he did.

In the living room, a second male looked up from the fridge as Miyako entered the room, waving to the blond on the couch who was simply staring. She...

He couldn't speak, due to food in his mouth, but... Had she really just...

She was that fucking out of it? The sex couldn't have been that good...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 10:21 pm

The blonde on the couch recovered himself after a moment and held up a battered notepad with a large nine underlined on it, gave a shaky smile and nodded. She seemed nice enough! A lot like the person who had been being sweet over the intercom system after being mercilessly kidnapped and tortured actually. Which she was. His eyes darted to Jirou at the fridge who seemed just as shocked as he had been.

Miyako for her part turned at the sound of the fridge after the confusing number pad, some part of her beginning to remember this wasn't a dorm... this was her private... apartment with Hibiki. The drowsiness fled as she immediately felt all color leaving her face before... "A-A-Ah! H-Hibiki! HELP! Men! Th-There's men here!"

Shrieking, she turned tail and dropped her towel as she darted off back towards the bathroom. What the HELL WAS GOING ON AND WHO WERE THEY!?

The blonde on the couch frowned and looked disappointed for a second. She'd had such a nice reaction... Must have still be out of it from the loud sex earlier.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 10:31 pm

Well... Couldn't ask for miracles he guessed.

Jirou swallowed the food in his mouth just as Miyako bolted back to the bathroom after having noticed them. Of course... He guessed it was a proper reaction... She hadn't actually seen them for any extended period of time back at the base.

He took another bite out of the meat he'd managed to find, what was it... ham? He guessed; anyway, it was good, and he wasn't going to waste what he'd gotten even if he heard shuffling going on in the bathroom now as he shut the fridge and stepped back over to the blond.

--

!?

Hibiki looked up just as he was tying the towel around his waist as he heard Miyako scream, moving into action immediately and heading out of the room just as she attempted to head back into the room.

Who the hell-

His eyes were narrowed, and angry as he made his way into the living room, his own bracelet upstairs as well, but it wasn't like he needed it.

"Yo, 542."

Hibiki had been about to open his mouth to speak, but the darker skinned male spoke up first once he was done chewing and swallowing his food.

Did... Were these two idiots-Wait...

542... His number?

Unfortunately, that did nothing to calm his anger, if anything, knowing that number just put the two in even greater danger.

"Oi, oi..." Jirou held up his hands, one currently holding more food; "We're harmless...kinda...Well...to you two." He explained, though it was obvious Hibiki was looking for an idea chance of striking rather than listening. "C'mon... We helped out the other night? Tech support? Ring any bells? Hah?"

Last edited by Rukuya on Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 10:46 pm

Ritsu had gotten to work as soon as she bolted, writing down on his notepad around the large 9 glaring from the pages. Jirou came over, luckily, since he was in no condition to defend himself at the moment. Withdrawals and side effects in the past few days had taken their toll on his body. He'd never talked much before but his voice was entirely gone and he was a shaking mess. Jirou'd been the only reason he wasn't dead yet but...

Well it was partly why they were here. His eyes almost sparkled though as 542 ran out in a towel all angry and powerful, smirking as Jirou spoke first before he added his two cents in after adding some more comments to the page. 'Senpai! I gave you a 9, Jirou wasn't sure you deserved that much but the sounds you two were making... Nice mark, she almost bit your shoulder off. Nice girlfriend too. Pretty naked.'

The notepad shook as he held it up, betraying his weakness. Either he'd die a quick death here and now for his comments or they could help him. Both were acceptable outcomes.

As Hibiki rushed out, Miyako had darted past him after her initial panic. Who were they!? The voice...that sounded familiar... And she hid inside the door, wanting to make sure her love would be all right without his spiritual weapon though she didn't doubt his effectiveness one bit. That number though caused a gasp, Bell's Viper!?

Wait... Wait a moment... Miyako peeked her head out of the bathroom where she had been hiding, blinking much like a concerned but curious otter as she slowly moved closer to Hibiki. "...That voice... Tech support... You did help! You were the really nice man!"

Her head peeked around his body as her hands settled on his towel and back, entirely forgetting about her own in her shock. She hadn't seen the notepad yet, but Ritsu at least smiled and nodded at her as he waved his hand for her attention.

He'd helped too! When he could speak...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 10:54 pm

A ni-Wha... Gh... and what the hell was with this "Senpai" shit!?

The one that had written the note was shaking though, and if they were with Bell's Viper that night... Hibiki had a guess. Withdrawal.

"Keh~" Jirou had looked down at the blond's note, giving a laugh; "Wasn't sure before, but by the looks of that mark I judge you did pretty damn good, huh stud?"

Just when Hibiki looked about ready to rush and kill the both of them Miyako stopped him. H...Hah? She recognized them? He couldn't move with her hiding behind him!

Jirou was grinning as Miyako recognized them, pleased that their lives were seemingly somewhat more secure now. Since they'd helped Miyako, and she had just claimed so herself...perhaps she'd keep 542 from tearing them limb from limb.

"See? We helped... We figured you two were the safer of the four to approach. We got out that night...but..." His eyes shifted down to the blond, who was shivering. He'd like to fool around more, but first it was important to deal with this. "Besides~ He wanted to see his senpai."

Hibiki's eye twitched at the word, not happy with this situation one bit.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 11:13 pm

Ritsu earned himself a shy smile from Miyako which caused his smile to grow. He pulled the notepad down after Jirou agreed, smirking once again as he turned to a new page.

Miyako squeaked and spluttered as Hibiki was called a stud and... and... they...Commenting... That notepad! Laughing, those two were both amused. What in the world... 9?! "C-Clearly he was a ten!"

That... that was her outrage...

Miyako darted forward rather quickly as her mind took in her nudity, her towel just close enough for her to rush out and grab it, pulling it around her body before she froze, quite close to the two now as she looked up in horror. "W-Wait you two...w-were here that whole time!? A-Ah!"

The blonde man's smirk grew into a grin as the girl both recognized and affirmed Jirou and him, though he was a bit sad he wouldn't die by Senpai's hands. Still her responses were cute and he started writing out comments. She seemed to immediately trust them now, due entirely to how nice their help had been...

"Muika would gut you both. She's jumpy since they took Yuki-nii too... Well Yuki-nii's jumpy too, he might jut rip you apart accidentally now that I think about it... We can help though!" Miyako chimed in helpfully as she stood there as if entirely unaware of the dangerous position she was now exposed in. Looking at Ritsu after Jirou's words, she gave them both beaming smiles. "Wait Hibiki is your senpai? That's... He never told me he had those!"

'It'd be faster than what I am going through now, that's for sure. He is! He was the best of us, really cool and awesome too. Waaay cooler than anyone else. Even Jirou, though Jirou likes to think he's awesome. I dunno if Jirou could make a lady scream like him though.'
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 11:26 pm

They were... That was Miyako's problem here!?

That was what she chose to comment on!?

Though yes, clearly he was a damn ten.

As Miyako bolted for her towel though, Hibiki followed; he didn't give a damn if they'd helped or not there was no way he would just trust them right off the damn bat even with Miyako's okay to them. It'd take a lot more than that...

And what the hell was with this Senpai bullshit!?

"Eh, he's his 'senpai' for sure; idolizes him it seems..." Jirou commented, starting with that rather than speaking of the other two immediately; "I figured he wouldn't recognize me, even after all the fights..."

Hibiki's eyes narrowed, not wanting to go into this topic, though... Hah? In fights one was meant to die, which meant they had to have outside of official... Wait, wait that's right... "You're the one that wouldn't leave me the hell alone!"

"Gh, only because you were too cocky for your own damn good."

"T-"

Before either of them could continue fighting, the blond had held up a new note and eyes were on it. Jirou scowled, the guys admiration for 542...sickeningly obvious. Cooler than him!? Save a guy and 542 is still cooler!?

Hibiki blinked in disbelief. Just... What... What the hell was up with this guy...

"Gh... As I was saying..." Jirou rolled his eyes; "Yeah, the other two are dangerous, we didn't help them nor is there any idolization... I fought 613 just as much as 542 here, and yeah...with you around 542 is definitely the better of the risks to take."

Saying that, he took one of the full chip bags he'd placed on the couch and opened it, taking a chip and eating it. What? He was still hungry...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 11:49 pm

"O-Obviously not! He's aesthetically pleasing but not half as much as Hibiki! Hmph." Miyako put her hands on her hips as she read the note, obviously a bit more pleased with that response. Though he'd still given him a nine... That was unacceptable. Seriously! ...They'd heard all that...

She was alternating between smugness over her boyfriend and fluster over someone having heard them... But it didn't last for long... Her eyes went to the handsome darker skinned man and she smiled up at him too. "W-Well I'm Miyako! Who are you two? Not numbers, he's Hibiki. If you keep calling him that awful number I'm going to devise something evil to do... Also M-ui-ka. Muika. Anyone caught using numbers gets that treatment! Its a secret, but I promise it won't be nice."

Ritsu blinked for a moment and smiled as he held up the notepad, the shaking getting much worse. 'Ritsu. I guess. Read it yesterday, its a good name.'

"Ritsu it is..." Miyako smiled at him and nodded before turning back to Jirou and thinking for a moment while waiting on his name. "...So you always fought him? Mm, but he's really cool when he's cocky. I bet you never won... Hibiki's not to be taken lightly, even with me around to protect. You're just lucky I came out first, he would have just killed you two and come back you know..."

Still as Jirou opened a chip bag, Miyako blinked and started scooting closer to him as her finger went to her mouth. She had no survival instinct to speak of, making her way towards the nearest person with food now that she thought of these two as safe. At least it was nearer her bracelet so she could grab that too... Though her eyes went to the blonde man as he held up a note.

'I was just a drug tester and playtoy turned tracker, so I never got to meet Senpai other than from a distance. *smiley face* Could you fix me up with that weird magic stuff like you did at the base? Or just kill me now. Either's fine. I'll die anyways otherwise, but at least I got to see Senpai almost naked one last time! And heard his moans and heard him say I love you. I can die happy, even if it was the biggest shock in the world.' Ritsu sort of chimed in, laying back against the couch now as he stared up with pain filled eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 12:01 am

Hibiki could hardly believe this situation; they were discussion sex ranking, and names... These two had clearly broken in! They had no permission to be here!

They were supposed to be done with everything from the damn base now...

Obviously, to Hibiki they were not invited...

Jirou's eye twitched when Miyako started lecturing on the names; "Fine, fine... Name's Jirou, don't remember my surname."

He seemed to become obviously irked when Miyako mentioned his losing streak; he, unfortunately, could not argue with the following statement on it being good that she'd come out first...

Noticing her nearing him once he'd opened the chips, he resisted the urge to sigh and held it out somewhat, even as he noticed Hibiki immediately trailing her.

Of course, he expected no less.

Before anymore chips could be eaten though, Ritsu "spoke" up.

"Right, that's the big reason we decided to seek you out. He needs that, that magic stuff..." Jirou ignored the statements on Hibiki, even if it was hard to considering...how weird they were.

Eugh...

Hibiki felt he was going to get a damn migraine. What... W... Seen him naked...heard him... W...What the hell...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 12:24 am

"Good... I don't think anyone wants dayglo orange dyed skin and green hair." Miyako had clearly not thought about the implications or had tossed them aside for the pair that had shown up. Instead she just smiled sadly up at Jirou as he spoke about not remember his surname, her utter unawareness over Hibiki's tailing quite powerful. Even if Jirou looked irked, she knew it was true. Hibiki and Muika had mentioned they were two of the strongest there and if Jirou had faced him... Well it was doubtful he'd ever won. Much like Hibiki to Muika.

Her hand was almost in the bag, the temptation too much as she noticed Ritsu holding up his pad again. She read it with wide eyes, shaking slightly for a moment as...as the implications caught up with her and she realized her silly goofing off was... a bit bad at the moment. She didn't seem to read or absorb the last part though, luckily for Ritsu as the young woman hurried over to his side inside. "A-Ah! Why didn't you say so right away Jiroucchi!?"

"Hibiki, get me my bracelet! It's on the island." Miyako then took notice of the young man's pallor and how...just sick he looked. He was swaying in his seat by now as she tried to get close to him, unless Hibiki stopped her she would move right next to him...

Ritsu's eyes followed her and Hibiki's movements but after his last writing the man seemed to experience a large decrease in his ability to really stay upright. It took all he could to just sit there, a kitten snuggled up to his side and purring strongly where she had taken up her perch for now. All of this silly and stupid actions had been ignored by the Queen of the house. Obviously below her now that she had accepted the two.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 12:32 am

That...was her threat to them... Hibiki blinked, still hardly believing this situation as they all continued to speak.

When Miyako took notice of Ritsu though, Jirou looked quite shocked, his grump escaping strongly as she turned her attention to the blond. "I said he needed help!"

He had! He had stated they'd come here for help! He had, damn it!

Suddenly he was the bad guy!? Jiroucchi!?

Bracelet, ah... Hibiki turned, about to go and fetch it before instead he moved to take Miyako's hand as she attempted to get closer; "Miyako..."

She may not see the threat, but damn it!

"I will get the bracelet but you come with me." He stated, obviously not willing to argue this.

Jirou had turned his back to the three, and continued eating the chips he had as a grumpy aura emanated off of him.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 12:41 am

"You didn't say he was dying! 'My friend or lover is dying please save him' is kind of the important part!" Miyako retorted to the grumpy man, her happy otter aura replaced with grumpy otter as Jiroucchi just tried to defend himself. "Do none of you vipers have any survival instincts?!"

Like she was one to talk...at all... Her words caused even the dazed and eye closed Ritsu to raise one eyebrow and chuckle weakly.

Unable to get to Ritsu, she tugged at Hibiki's hand and turned to look at her love... He wasn't planning to let go at all it seemed.

"B-But look at him..." Miyako's eyes took in the young man still smiling brightly even as he leaned back against the couch, dazed now...

It's faster to give in and Hibiki would know better than her. She bowed her head and gave him, allowing him to lead her to the counter with him as she held the towel closed. She nabbed the bracelet, leaning against the counter to put it on before looking at Hibiki and frowning. "I'm going to have to get close to him to heal him. I can't do this long distance you know. Are you just going to carry me around like a doll to protect me then?"

Jirocchi had been... not forgotten but ignored for now. He was grumping and there was nothing to be done about it!

Towels..maybe weren't the best at this point for all of this...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 12:48 am

He had figured with the guys shakiness it was obvious! How was it not!? Of course he had survival instincts! He got out of the shit hole when he had the chance, right!? Hah!?

More chips, perhaps now he was doing more than just filling an empty stomach with this eating...

Hibiki was thankful Miyako understood him, and walked them over to the counter to grab her bracelet. He frowned when she mentioned she'd need to get close to him, which he wasn't comfortable with in the slightest.

"I'd be willing to take you up on that." He answered, raising a brow; if he needed to he would carry her, keep her in his arms. Plain and simple.

They had just met these two, and while they were escaped subjects that only gave Hibiki a bigger reason to not trust them especially when one of them he'd fought before!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 12:53 am

Jirou's grumpy aura didn't fade, neither did he turn around so Miyako blinked at him and shook her head, getting deja vu in some ways... Well at least he was eating the chips...

Her head turned in shock though as Hibiki spoke, her face turning beet red as she shook it firmly. "N-No! I don't think that will be necessary... At all. Thank you! H-Here we have to help him... Look at his breathing!"

Miyako turned to look at Ritsu after that little interlude, the man's pain more obvious now that he seemed to stop hiding it. He was sweating more as well and her eyes went wide as she tugged at the leash that was Hibiki's hand and arm. She wasn't strong enough to pull him along it he didn't want, but she tried to as her brushes were summoned with a flare of power.

She'd have to get close, this might take up a ton of her energy if he was this bad...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 12:58 am

Hibiki blinked, letting out a huff as he walked with Miyako closer to the couch where Ritsu currently lay.

One false move from either of them...

His guard was up at its highest level, and he was watching the both of them. They may seem natural, and fine right now...but Hibiki wasn't going to let that ease any concerns of his in the slightest.

He held on to Miyako's hand, the one that didn't occupy the bracelet or her brushes, his eyes shifting between the two escapees.

"One wrong move from either of you and you're dead. I don't need a gun to promise that." His threat held no bluffs, he didn't give a rat's ass if the two died or not.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 1:12 am

Ritsu just smirked at the threat as Miyako came closer, staying perfectly still for now. Too much work... Too much to try and do anything really... His breathing was shallow and his smile faded after a moment. He couldn't see or feel anything, wondering what was up with her bracelet and why it was so important but unable to even figure it out as they got right up to him.

Miyako looked at Hibiki as he spoke, shocked but... she just nodded and smiled softly. He was protecting her, she wouldn't object or get upset one bit. If this was what he thought was best, she would accept it once again.

"If he thinks you are a threat, I won't stop him or try to. I trust him... So I'm sorry but please don't do anything stupid right now." Miyako nodded firmly as she moved closer to Ritsu, the man seemingly out of it as she took the brush and gently settled it against his neck. Not know what exactly was wrong made it harder and sucked more energy out and she gasped as her brush was immediately absorbed into him.

Grabbing another two, she rubbed the powerful bristles against his forehead as it sucked in more healing energy and color started to return to him. She was concentrating hard, hard enough not to notice her towel starting to fall but right now there was more important work than thinking about that.

The brush was slid down his chest, the energy absorbing and damage she didn't know about healing up as she did a full body heal... It took way more energy and left her weak, but without the exact problem other than drugs of some sort she didn't know what to do...

Two and a half brushes were used up as she finally didn't seem to feel any major problems left, breathing heavily as she swayed in place from attempting to stand and work. She smiled at the man who seemed to have fallen asleep on the couch during her work before turning to the King of Grumps. "Th-There... all...fixed for now... Do you need some Jiroucchi?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 1:21 am

Jirou rolled his eyes at Hibiki's threat, as well as Miyako's response to it and continued eating; honestly, it seemed like the man hadn't eaten in months at the rate he was going.

There were still chips in the bag though, and the chips were delicious. Why the hell would he stop eating them?

As Miyako moved to heal Ritsu, his eyes briefly flashed over to him, attempting to see how this healing thing worked. So just...rubbing those brushes on him would fix him?

Hibiki's eyes went to Miyako as she began healing him, knowing this was going to take a lot out of her. Flushing and healing someone completely... There was no telling how damaged the two were, and Ritsu was primarily a drug tester...

Noticing Miyako begin to sway, his free hand went out, ready to steady her if necessary. For now...she seemed fine, that was, until she was done; his arms went around her then, keeping her arms free but steadying her against him as she spoke to Jirou.

"I'm fine. I was a fighter, not a drug tester." He stated, glancing over at the two as he answered.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 1:31 am

Was he still eating? Well at least they had stocked up food in the house a bit. She'd need some too and her stomach growled as she felt Hibiki's arm steady her, before both slid around her and held her to him. She leaned back against him, her one hand that was free reaching up to lightly touch his in thanks as she used him for support.

"You have a brand though. So show it to me so I can get rid of it." Miyako blinked as Jirou didn't tell her about anything he needed worked on. At least... At least he wasn't sick too. However she shook her head, probably revealing a lot about her powers by speaking about this. She hadn't let the doctors know the extent of her healing when in the Bell's Viper... "I'll get rid of Ritsu's when he wakes and any scars or trauma you want gone. Like Muika's eye."

The blonde man really did seem to be asleep, snoring gently as the kitten then crawled up onto his lap entirely.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 1:42 am

Hibiki wasn't too keen on letting Miyako continue healing, but...he wouldn't stop her; they were her powers. She would need plenty of rest, and food when this was over with...

He blinked as Miyako asked Jirou where his brand was though, as well as any other injuries if he wanted them gone. After Miyako had said this, his eyes had moved to the darker-skinned male still munching on chips.

"My brand? Ah, it's right here." Setting aside the chips, he turned his back to the two and lifted his shirt. The brand mark was high on his back...barely on his back, somewhat on his side, on the back side of where his ribs were.

In that area rested the familiar brand mark of Bell's Viper.

"I don't have any fresh injuries, so I'm not in any pain." Any scars of his were old and dated, as for other trauma... There was a muscle problem he had in his left arm, which rendered it difficult to use if worked too much...but otherwise he wasn't that bothered right now...

It'd gotten messed up in a fight years ago, but even if his left arm was rendered useless he could still fight easily. He hadn't let that handicap stop him.

"As for other stuff, I'll keep that to myself when you look like you're not about to sway and fall to the ground."

When Miyako was ready, Hibiki would walk with her over to Jirou...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 1:53 am

Miyako blinked, a small sparkle coming to her eye as she blushed and looked away. Jiroucchi shouldn't strip. Instead she just shook her head, determined to heal the brand and...anything else she could as soon as she got her brush on him~

Hibiki's grumpiness would be well worth it. She motioned Hibiki to carry her over, decidedly not bothered by his carrying despite her fluster from earlier. Stripping was distracting damn it! Hibiki was way better looking but handsome men didn't just strip for her all the time!

As she was carried much like a beloved doll, Miyako conserved all her energy before she reached Jirou and then nodded. "So you can see my brushes and stuff? That makes it easier. Just hold still..."

Luckily her powers and control had gotten so much better lately, with how much she'd had to use it and as she brought a brush up to his side she blinked and yanked another one up with a quick movement. Both were fresh and she giggled as she forced the energy through the man's torso and arms in one powerful burst.

And then she fell limp as a noodle, still giggling somewhat incoherently. "I'm not gonna fall, 'Biki's carrying me. See?"

Yeah... best plan...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Settling In [nsfw]
Page 7 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: