(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Ruinopolis: The Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Shnaks

Shnaks

Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 6:43 pm

Fay squeezed Riye tighter, nuzzling her face up against her. "Awwww, so cuute! Stop being so cute, Riye. I'm too tired to repeat last night right now." She teased, giggling a little. She was so happy she couldn't believe it... A little scared too. This was... just... It felt like a whole new chapter in her life... She shivered a moment.

"I think we have to check out soon, but" She settled in a bit, getting comfier. "I'm good with laying here for a while more."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 12:08 am

H-Her reactions right now were not something she could help! Fay was causing her to blush, and just...become really flustered despite having just woken up! Aaa, well, at least it was a q-quick wake up, thanks to the fluster she didn't have a chance to feel too tired or sleepy.

S-Still-!

Check out? R-Right this was a trip, so soon they probably needed to check out and head home? Well, with Fay's ability to take them...where ever, they didn't really need to worry about time too much.

"R-Right, I'm fine with just...l-laying here for a bit longer too; it's comfy..." Comfy and really nice, like this...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 5:17 am

Fay would have pulled Riye closer to her if she wasn't already spooning right up to her. "Hmhm. Too cute." She said, barely able to stand it. She sighed, happy to just have.. cutesy feelings.. for the moment. She doubted she had worked out 200 full years of tension but.. they both needed a reprieve.

"S-So... I um... I just..." She blushed. She'd texted Selena in a panic, not really knowing ... what to DO now... She'd gotten some advice but she was still embarrassed to ask. "You're... Okay.. with all this, right? You're okay with what we did and you're... okay with continuing to do it..? N-Not right now, I mean! Um.. Just..." She giggled and laid her face on Riye's neck.

"Just if you are okay with it, I can't promise I'll be able to keep my hands off of you." She admitted, taking solace in the fact that it would make Riye blush at least.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 8:31 am

Aaaa...c-cute...

Riye could hardly take such comments so soon after waking up, though as Fay's tone changed that caught her immediate attention. H-Huh...?

She listened, remaining quiet until Fay had finished speaking.

"O-Of course...I'm okay with it... I-If I hadn't been I would...would have said something..." She would have said something if she'd been...against it... "I-I'm fine with...c-continuing...i-in the future too..."

!!

T-That last comment... Just as Fay had predicted, it earned a blush easily.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 1:49 pm

Fay didn't say anything. She nodded, but Riye wouldn't be able to see that. She buried her head against Riye's shoulder, but she was most definitely smiling. She knew Riye felt that way. It just... it was nice to hear it... That was all.

"Good. I'm just... nervous... everything is changing.. for me... between us... it's all good, it's just scary... I'm glad I have you here with me.." She fumbled around to find Riye's hand and give it a tight squeeze. "I know it's silly but... you make me...umm.." Even after having sex, she was finding it hard not to be bashful when admitting feelings like this.

"You make me feel... secure... safe... I.. I know that I can protect you from hollows or... anything.. I'll... protect you from ANYTHING... But.. Ugh... so lame.. just..." She curled up a little against Riye as she spoke.

"Is it really stupid that when you hold me I feel like the one being protected sometimes?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 1:13 pm

She...made Fay feel safe and secure...? Riye was somewhat surprised to hear that, but it made her happy, really happy... She wasn't good at fighting, yet she could make Fay feel safe? Though...

"W-Well...judging by my powers, I'm t-the perfect shield, after all, hehe." A small laugh was given, responding to her with a light joke, but...i-it was true in a sense.

Her powers were...a good form of protection, so she could joke about it!

"I-It makes me...really happy though, hearing that..."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 4:51 pm

Fay giggled. She could not possibly snuggle any closer to Riye right now so she settled on just shifting a little. "Hehe. Yes... My perfect shield.." She said quietly.

"G-Good.. I... I was actually.. a little scared... I.. I know I'm tough... I just.." She slowed her breathing, determined not to get... too emotional... vocally or anything. "I'm... I'm vulnerable around you... You make me nervous... and...." This was so dumb. She huffed a little.

"I mean.. you... make me want to.. like.. flirt with you and be... I guess... aggressive.." She tickled Riye ever so slightly as she said it. "And you're quiet and shy and that's so.. adorable and um..." She shook her head before forcing herself to finish the sentence. "s-sexy.. I just.."

She bumped her head to Riye's shoulder. "Just... promise to hold me sometimes? Promise me that sometimes you'll just tell me when you think I'm pretty? J-Just... promise that sometimes you'll let me quiet and shy and adorable... O-Only sometimes... I... I'm already yours forever... You have all of me... I can't offer you anything more... So it's a selfish thing to ask but please, promise me anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 10:41 pm

"Y-You...definitely don't have to worry about...being nervous, but...I-I understand so...s-so if you ever need...reassurance...on something, just let me know! I-I'd be happy to help you!"

This was all...really big, and new...a little scary, but they were just fine! They didn't have anything to be afraid of! This was...was something they'd chosen, and they'd taken the step together! They were...p-partners in this after all...

"I-It's-aa-!" Riye had been about to respond, but then she'd felt the slight tickle at her side, "Faaay~! Hehe~"

She could...understand what the woman meant though, and gave a nod; "That's fine... W-We can both be...quiet, and shy...t-that's perfectly acceptable! That's...that's a promise I can easily make." Saying that, she gave a tiny smile, blushing just due to everything they were talking about... It'd taken so much power to not die at...at the sexy comment, but...but she needed to reassure Fay!
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 6:45 pm

Fay smiled. She smiled like she'd never smiled before hearing Riye talk. She turned her head and rubbed her face a little on the pillow, nipping any forming tears in the bud. "Thank you." She whispered quietly, content to just hold Riye for now. "I love you." She said, still not tired of the words. She honestly never would be.

"I love you." She repeated, giving Riye a firm squeeze. "Always will."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 9:27 am

"Hehe, w-welcome...I'll always love you too!" Riye gave a smile, not that Fay could see from her current spot behind her; it was...nice to hear that, and she could easily give the woman those words as well.

She definitely loved Fay, and always would!

That was something Riye didn't doubt in the slightest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ruinopolis: The Beach
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: