(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Ruinopolis: The Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 12:19 am

Riye accepted the sandwich, taking a bite out of it; her smile remained even after swallowing her current bite. It was good! She liked it, it had things she liked on it so of course she liked it!

"It's good, Fay!" She smiled happily, hopefully giving Fay the reassurance she may need when it came to knowing if the food was alright. It was!

After saying that, she continued eating.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 1:22 am

Fay laughed, looking down and brushing some hair out of her face. "Th-thanks." She knew she was just being silly. That made it all the sweeter that Riye reassured her anyway.

Fay bit into her own sandwich, trying not to scarf it down too fast. She looked around the beach. "We need to make friends. Like... I dunno, another couple or something. I was just thinking it would be nice if we could play volleyball or something."

She looked back up at Riye and smirked. "Another time anyway. I'm pretty happy that it's just you and me today."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 4:31 am

"Welcome!" Riye was happy to eat the sandwiches! Fay had used her favorite things, and it was really good!

She took notice of Fay looking around at the beach, wondering if she was just taking in the sights before...

"Huh? Other couples...aha, that would be nice; I-I've never played volleyball before!" She knew...to hit the ball and not let it touch the ground...but there was so much more than that, it was a sport, so there obviously had to be!

She gave a nod at Fay's following words though; it was definitely a nice day today, with just the two of them!

"Mhm! Today is really nice!"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 7:24 pm

Fay smiled and allowed herself a giggle, before blushing and eating her sandwich more, glancing up with a smile at Riye every few seconds. She reached over to the cooler and opened it. Mostly it was water and soda, with a few other drinks buried under.

"H-Hey, Riye. Um... " She looked up with an uneasy smile. She'd never really asked this... It hadn't come up. "Do you... drink at all?" She cautiously pulled out the cool berry flavored malt beverage out of the cooler. "Uh.. I-I mean.. I know the drinking age in Japan is 20 and I don't... LOOK 20, b-but... I AM 200..." She blushed and looked away.

She realized what a big hole in her knowledge it was whether Riye drank or not. Oh god, what if Riye got upset at her. DON'T RUIN THE DATE, FAY. W-well it's not like she was a BIG drinker... She'd stop if Riye wanted her to...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 7:49 pm

Hm?

As Fay reached for the cooler Riye looked over; she seemed...unsure about something? Had she brought something with her she was unsure about? Oh! Drinks!

Attempting to reassure her on this subject, she gave another smile; "Well, not a lot but there's type of drinks I like!"

She looked to see what Fay was pulling out, seeing the type of drink it was on the label before giving a nod; "That looks good! I don't...think I've ever tried that type before. Berry? Is it sweet?"

Sweet would be nice...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 7:54 pm

Fay sighed in relief. "O-Okay.. I'm not a big drinker but.. I was worried it would bother you." She said with another relieved giggle. "I just thought it would be refreshing and.. I-I dunno, a little bit helps relax so maybe we'd both be less flustered." She said, half-embarrassed, half-teasing.

She popped the top off with her thumb before handing the bottle to Riye. "Yes. They're very sweet. They're sort of raspberry flavored." She said, getting one for herself and popping it open before taking a swig. "They don't really taste much like alcohol, though there's not a lot in them."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 8:07 pm

"You don't have to worry, it doesn't bother me at all!" Another smile was given at saying that, happy to be able to reassure Fay that alcohol was alright; she definitely didn't need to worry about it.

Refreshing, they seemed like it...

Riye accepted the bottle as it was handed to her, opening it once it was fully in her grasp. Raspberry sort of, that sounded good if she were to be honest... Once it was open she took a drink from it.

"It tastes good; thank you, Fay!" Fay had brought the drinks, and they were nice and refreshing...so she deserved thanks, just like with the sandwiches!
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 9:27 pm

Fay giggled, scooting closer. "You're very welcome, Riye!" She said, finishing her sandwich. She took a drink from the bottle before twisting around and dropping down, laying herself across Riye's crossed legs, her stomach roughly in Riye's lap..

"Nothing is to good for Riye." She said, with a cute little smile. She was happy she stretched a lot. She would be uncomfortable otherwise. Buuuut... she was sure she could get some fluster out of Riye. She took another drink, to hide her blush at the thought. She was starting to get rather comfortable teasing her girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 11:02 pm

Riye went about drinking more from the drink she'd been given, enjoying how refreshing it was while sitting under the sun before a muffled noise of surprise escaped her. She quickly swallowed the sip she had in her mouth, and looked down at Fay who was now lying across her lap and said that...

Her cheeks were lightly tinted, but she didn't seem to mind how Fay was resting on her.

S-Still... It was a little flustering!
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 11:08 pm

Fay glanced up and giggled, before craning her neck back and looking in the bag for sunglasses, which she put on before letting herself relax. "Silly Riye." She said softly, reaching over to pat Riye on what turned out to be her side. She didn't know what it was that flustered Riye so much. She didn't mind though.

"If you keep getting flustered all the time, fair warning." She grinned, her eyes still hidden by the shades she put on. "I'm going to start to like it..." She sat up suddenly, shifting herself so she was sitting in Riye's lap. She took another swig from the drink and leaned in close to Riye.

"Is that what you want, Riye? For me to look for ways to keep you blushing and flustered all the time?" She teased, finding it easier to.. not get so flustered herself with the sunglasses.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 11:42 pm

F-Fair warning...?

Riye didn't have much time to think on that before Fay shifted, moving to seat herself in her lap rather than lie across it. W-W...W-What she w-wanted...?

T-Th-That-!

Fay's words with her additional closeness brightened her blush right up on her face; t-that was... S-She-! It...

A-All the time!?

"T-Th...That...a-ah..." How was she supposed to answer that!?
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 11:55 pm

Fay giggled, a low sultry sound as opposed to her usual light and clear one. She leaned into Riye, wrapping one arm around her waist. She grinned. Yeah... She could definitely get used to flustered Riye. She was just... just teasing her right now, though.

Fay glanced down and considered... leaning on her more so they'd be laying down. Even behind the sunglasses, she blushed at the thought, realizing it might... quickly turn into a repeat of their little foray into the ocean. Instead she just remained sitting there, taking another sip of her drink.

"Hehe. Well, you fluster easily... And I like seeing you flustered... I think this might just be how things are to be." She said with a wistful 'alas' tone of voice. "How terrible."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 6:35 am

"W-Well..." Yes...yes, she flustered rather easily...it seemed; before...before they'd gotten together she hadn't believed she would ever get...so flustered during situations, but...while she had her moments they were becoming more frequent...

T-That wasn't bad though... She enjoyed being with Fay, a-and the fluster proved it.

Riye took another sip of her own drink, trying to ignore the fluster as she looked out at the beach and ocean in front of them. This place...really was pretty... It was nice to be able to come to a place like this.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 6:17 pm

Fay smiled, still caught up in the moment, even if she was restraining herself. She had to behave! Even if... Even if Riye was okay with things... she was still Riye. Precious amazing perfect Riye! She should be treated with the utmost caaare.

She followed Riye's eyes to the rest of the beach and smiled, sliding off of her lap and sitting next to her. She moved her arm around Riye's waist and rested her head on her shoulder.

"You know... this might be the most beautiful place I have ever been in my entire life and all I can focus on is you." She said with a soft giggle.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 4:48 pm

S-Saying that!?

Fay's comment had caught Riye by surprise as the woman moved to sit beside her, t-t-this place was much prettier! F-Fay should...f-focus on it too!

"T-T-T...T-The beach is really pretty though! I-I...I've never...been to a place as nice as this! I-I... I hardly...ever even went to...to a beach...b-b-back home before, really..."

Would her blush ever leave her face...probably not.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 7:29 pm

Fay wanted to focus on it. She was enjoying it. Just how could she not get distracted by Riye? She was so cute. Her hair was silver and her eyes were pink. She was twice as beautiful and exotic as this beach and she was allll Faayy's.

Fay sighed softly. "Well I'm glad. I'm so glad I could bring you. And now you can go to a beach whenever you want. Any beach. Anywhere in the world" She nuzzled a little against Riye, squeezing her a bit with her arm. "Everything is all for you as long as I have something to say about it, Riye." She said softly, trembling a little.

No Riye, your blush would be permanent, if Fay had her way.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 7:04 pm

"I'm really happy y-y-you brought me!" Riye was flustered, but she really wanted to say at least this! "T-Thank you, again Fay! Definitely a perfect date! A-Ama...Amazing!"

She'd stated all of this, but repeating it was fine! This place really was amazing, and really, really beautiful! Fay had been...so thoughtful to bring her here, she had thought hard about what a perfect date location would be...

Riye was happy to be here with her...being able to spend time together like this in such an amazing place...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 8:27 pm

Fay blushed, wrapping both arms around Riye now and nuzzling her head against Riye. She would be embarrassed to know it was not entirely unlike a cat. "Riiiyeeee... Thank you... That's so sweet..." She said, just... not able to be close enough to this woman.

"I love you." She said softly, vulnerable, leaning up to kiss Riye's neck. "I'm glad you're so flustered. I don't know what I'd do if you were the cocky type. Every time you say something without flustering, you make me blush." She teased, still wrapped around Riye rather firmly.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 9:43 pm

Unable to help it, giggles escaped as Fay moved to begin nuzzling her head against her after having her arms wrap around her. What she'd said had made Fay happy, and she meant it! She was acting like a cat almost, hehe; cute~

"I love y-ah!" She'd been attempting to say it, but the kiss at the neck caused a flustered squeak to interrupt her words. "Hehe, I don't know if I could be c-cocky even if I tried..."

She could become slightly confident when it came to like...work or an activity, b-but she always got so flustered when it came to this! Aaa!
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 6:39 pm

Fay continued to cling tightly to Riye, as if she would float away if she let go. She felt a small little twinge of fear at the thought. It... She was slowly learning to not worry so much... and.. She... it was hard and scary for her... but Riye told her she was here to stay.. and Fay trusted her. She knew it was dangerous and irresponsible, how much trust she'd put in Riye, but... she just couldn't help it.

"That's okay." She said, giving her another quick kiss on the neck. "I'll be cocky enough for the both of us." She giggled, one of her hands gently tickling at Riye's side, just enough to get a little reaction out of her. "Besides.." She looked up, an admittedly cocky little smirk on her face. "I'm still pretty sure you like it when I make you blush."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 1:22 am

Fay's slight tickling towards Riye got the desired reaction, and Riye attempted to keep herself from jumping at the feeling.

C-Co...Cocky enough for the both of them...then, t-that...

Fay's assumption towards the blushing caused her to give a small squeak. "E-Eh!? A-Ah um..ah..." She was sputtering, which overall...gave no argument to fight against. B-Being flustered wasn't bad! I-It wasn't!
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 1:51 am

Fay giggled softly, tempted to tickle her further, but reminding herself quickly that they were still entirely in public and her hands were less than trustworthy at the moment. "Hehe. So sweet." She said, before shifting and moving to get up.

"Come on. I think that Luau is starting soon. There might be better food there than sandwiches. We also could get leis or something. It'll be fun!" She said, standing up and reaching down to help Riye up.

"Although I don't know if you'll catch me dancing." She said with a sheepish laugh.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 7:23 am

The luau? Aaa, right!

Riye seemed excited to hear that it would be starting soon, a smile breaking out on her expression as Fay moved to get up. She followed, standing up after she did after accepting Fay's help.

"Yeah! We can do that, it should definitely be fun!" It would be fun, of course! Fay would be here with her, which would make it much, much more enjoyable!

The food would be good too!

When she brought up the dancing, Riye gave a laugh; "I don't really know how to dance either, aha..."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 9:59 pm

Some time later, the luau was still going, albeit winding down and Fay had stepped away from the small high table that the two of them could stand around. The luau had been a fairly excellent idea. It had started with some appetizers, before a fire spinning show and then some dancing.

Fay had sat out on dancing for a while, but had coerced Riye onto the floor with her when her desire to see Riye dance outweighed her self consciousness. The dancing sort of remained as a passive activity, even while other things went on, such as the limbo contest that Fay took rather easily. Or she would have, if her chest hadn't bumped the damned bar. Seriously, she felt like all of Riye's cooking was going there..

The party mostly had been a combination of Fay grinning at Riye, trying to make her blush, giggling and chatting, or pouting and clinging to Riye if anyone else spoke to her.

At the moment though, she was returning with shishkebobs, one for each of them, a healthy glow and a light sweat that seemed to describe the entirety of the luau goers. She walked up, standing next to Riye and holding one out for her.

"Here you go, my love." She knew it sounded silly, but she FELT silly. She'd probably been saying sappy things like that all night.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 5:44 pm

Riye stretched, a happy sound escaping as she waited on Fay to return; the luau had definitely been fun! She'd really enjoyed herself, even if the dancing had been a bit embarrassing...but Fay had wanted to, so...she'd eventually agreed to do so.

The limbo competition had been a bit of a bust, as while she was somewhat flexible, there had been many people more so than her. It didn't bother her though! She'd never really even done that sort of game before, and she had had a great time!

Hearing herself referred to by Fay as...as t-that as the woman returned, a squeak escaped followed by the red blush of her face.

"T-Thanks!" Food! Fay had brought back food! Aa, think of food, don't think about the fluster!

Riye accepted the shishkebob from Fay, smiling despite the newly kindled fluster.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ruinopolis: The Beach
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: