(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Ruinopolis: The Beach I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Ruinopolis: The Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Ruinopolis: The Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Ruinopolis: The Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Ruinopolis: The Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Ruinopolis: The Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Ruinopolis: The Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Ruinopolis: The Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Ruinopolis: The Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Ruinopolis: The Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Shnaks

Shnaks

Ruinopolis: The Beach Empty
PostSubject: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 7:15 am

It was a wonderful day at the beach. Warm, with a refreshing breeze, beautiful surf. There were people about the beach, though it wasn't too crowded. A few families and couples, some people swimming. Beautiful waves crashing against the sand. It was truly beautiful.

It was also in Hawaii. Some distance away, behind the trees, a garganta opened, and Fay stepped out quickly. She didn't seem to completely understand the concept of 'beach'. She was wearing her poncho-coat for one. She had shorts on, but stockings and her tall boots as well. If it weren't for her only having a bikini top under the poncho, it could easily have been her normal outfit. She was carrying a number of things; a cooler, an umbrella, a beach bag, and some towels, shifting a little to balance the weight.

"Tadaaaa. Welcome to Waikiki. Eh? Good first date, yeah?" She looked back at the garganta with a grin, waiting for Riye.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 7:26 am

"Uwaaaa~!" Riye was amazed by the sights as she stepped out of the garganta, her eyes immediately scanning over the area as she followed after Fay.

Aaa~ This was amazing!

They were at the beach, a really pretty one, all the way in Hawaii! Riye couldn't be anything other than awed and amazed!

For now, she had her swimsuit under her clothes, which was currently shorts and a tank-top.

"Definitely a good first date!" She answered, giving a happy smile as she looked to Fay.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 7:34 am

Fay giggled, walking up to Riye and leaning in close. "Thank you!" She grinned ear to ear, her face blushing a little but too ecstatic to care. "It's definitely not like I'm trying to impress you or anything." She said with a giggle. She knew Riye loved her... She knew she didn't need to sway Riye... but it was their first date and she was determined to woo the hell out of her.

She waited for Riye and walked with her towards the beach, carrying too much to hold her while they walked. Once they got close to the water and found a good spot, Fay put the towel down, placing their things on it before planting the parasol, her strength showing with how firmly it planted into the ground.

Once her arms were free, she slipped them around Riye's waist. "And it's still only half as beautiful as you are." She said, before giving Riye a kiss. She didn't particularly care that anyone could see them. The place wasn't too crowded.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2014 12:51 am

Riye gave a happy giggle in response to Fay's thanks, waiting until she finished speaking before piping up herself. "H-Honestly, as long as w-we went somewhere together and we both had fun...a-anywhere would be good, b-but this place is really great! I've never been out of Japan before!"

She wasn't well versed in other languages though, so if anyone tried to talk to her well...that wouldn't be good, she wouldn't understand them and they wouldn't understand her! She was with Fay though! Fay was the only one she needed to talk and listen to!

Her face was red from her words, only to further ignite as Fay spoke again as she felt herself pulled closer.

Th-Th...That-!

She responded to the kiss, trying to ignore her burning face and the fact that they were in public. She liked kisses from Fay, s-so public didn't matter!
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2014 6:44 am

Fay smiled and moved some hair out of her face, turning a little to hide her blush. "O-Oh.. s-stop.." she said with a happy giggle. Even after a few weeks, Riye still surprised her with all of the nice things she said. She nuzzled Riye briefly before letting go and turning to the beach. "Well, I just... wanted to make sure it was somewhere memorable. That's all. I'm glad you're happy though."

Fay turned to face the ocean and did a little stretch, one arm over her head. "I cannot WAIT to go swimming though. It's been a while since the last time I swam and the water here is beautiful!" She began hopping from foot to foot, feeling energetic and anxious to get into the water.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2014 5:43 pm

"I-It'll definitely be memorable!" Riye didn't doubt that one bit! Today was going to be great, they'd get to spend time at the beach, go swimming, and just have lots of fun!

She hadn't been swimming in a long time, hopefully she wasn't too rusty.

"It's been awhile for me to, the water really does look nice though!" Fay seemed really excited, though she couldn't blame her at all, the water was beautiful and it was bound to feel nice!
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 1:38 am

Fay nodded, almost hyper as she kicked off her shoes.  "It dooeees." She cried before kicking at her boots,  reaching down to pull them off.  She stopped,  looking around.  She was still nervous about showing her legs in public...but it was a beach... it was normal here... still... maybe she could wait a bit..

She stopped taking her boots off and instead pulled the poncho swiftly over her head,  laying it down on the sprawling towel.  She sat on the towel and smiled up at Riye.  "Um.. how do I look.. so far anyway?"  She knew she looked okay,  but.... she could not be blamed for wanting to draw Riye's attention to her swimsuit.  The half that was uncovered anyway.

Last edited by Shnaks on Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 7:25 pm

Riye's eye s were on the ocean, watching the water sparkle under the sunlight just as she noticed a movement out of the corner of her eye. Looking to Fay, her face reddened again as she saw her now dressed down to her swimsuit.

"A-Ah! You look really, really nice! That swimsuit looks great! I should have put more care into picking mine, ehehe..." She was blushing, though a sheepish laugh trailed off her final words.

It was obvious though, Fay really did have a great swimsuit! Riye definitely believe the woman looked great in it! Her reaction proved as such, but hehe...

She only had half uncovered, but it was cute!
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 12:52 am

Fay smiled. Riye was being silly. Fay was sure she looked gorgeous! Hell, she looked gorgeous now, she could only look better in a swimsuit. She blushed a little at the thought and frowned, staring out at the ocean, trying to clear her thoughts. She'd been trained by zen masters on clearing her thoughts and it was STILL hard to do when Riye was around.

She was all prepared to tease Riye too when... Th... That face... She... She was thinking the cute thoughts! Her face turned red. "I AM NOT CUTE!" she exclaimed before immediately pulling her legs up and burying her face in them, steam practically billowing out.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 12:55 am

A small squeak escaped Riye at Fay's outburst, but a smile followed as she attempted to not begin giggling; "I-I didn't even say anything!"

That stutter was only there because she'd almost failed in her attempts to now laugh. Fay was adorable, and cute, and pretty! That was the truth!

She was all of those things and more!

Somehow though the woman had read her mind and caught that cute comment. Hehe~
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 1:00 am

Fay didn't unbury her face, but she emoted enough into her legs that she felt she got her point across. "Y-you were thinking it hard enough!" She pout-shouted, curling up more with a pathetic little growl. This wasn't faaaair, why did she start undressing fiiiirrrrst.

Oh well... she didn't... REALLY mind the cute talk so much...She scooted over to Riye and slipped an arm around Riye's leg, before curling up again... She was having... fun... being embarrassed... but she wanted to let Riye know it was okay in SOME small way.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 1:41 am

"But it's trueee~!" This time, a giggle did escape as Riye looked down, seeing Fay scoot closer to her and eventually wrapping her arm around her leg.

Really, Fay was being cute right now!

"I-I...If it will make you feel better...I'll show my swimsuit too! That way i-it's not just you!" She did want Fay to feel reassured, and although her swimsuit wasn't really anything extravagant, i-it was still...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 1:49 am

Fay sat up some, looking up at Riye. She may be the allegedly adorable one, but god did she adore the hell out of Riye... She laid her face against Riye's leg and smiled sweetly up at her. "Well... Maybe.." she admitted with a giggle. She looked down at her legs, frowning... this was... silly...

"Well, I suppose it would..." She said, lifting a hand to playfully tease at the back of Riye's calf. "I'd certainly be less embarrassed if I could do the dressing down." She said with a smirk. Contrary to her cocky statement, she blushed and glanced down again, giggling a little at her comment. She would get the hang of this sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 2:14 am

I-It would make her feel better then...

Then she would! They were going to swim anyway, so they both needed to be dressed down to their swimsuits!

Fay had a hold of her leg though...so her shorts would come off in a bit! For now, Riye went about removing the tank top she had on to reveal the top half of her swimsuit. A-Again...it wasn't anything special, just a blue bikini with white strips, the bottoms were the same and tied at the hips...b-but she'd thought it was good enough...

Though maybe she should find a cuter one one day...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 2:22 am

Fay giggled. Yeeeessss. She looked up and smiled again, before letting go of Riye's leg and sitting back, curling up a little and watching Riye peel the tank top off. She suddenly realized that she'd never actually... SEEN this much of Riye... her face turned bright red and she blinked in silence for a moment. "Um... Y-you.. Oh my god... You look REALLY... good... Nice... good... um.." She looked away, biting her lip a little.

"S...Sorry... I.. really like it...." She suddenly knew how Riye felt the first time Fay started pulling clothes off.

She sighed, then giggled a little. "At least we're even now though." She said with a teasing little grin.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 3:59 am

Fay's words caused Riye to redden, her face automatically heating up at the compliments; s-she hadn't ever really shown this much skin in front of Fay bu...but it was the beach!

"R-Really, y-you think...aha...I-I thought mine was a little plain looking, bu-but I still liked it..." She really needed to get more used to compliments! She could accept them easier now, b-but-!

She moved to seat herself like Fay was, giving a nod; "W-We're even now..."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 4:05 am

She glanced up to Riye, almost nervous to look at her. It was her girlfriend.. her very close girlfriend... but she still felt silly just... oggling... "N-no... not on you it doesn't. You... Um.. Th-the sun.. really plays beautifully off your hair... and your skin..." She sighed a little before looking away, trying not to get carried away. She loved Riye though... They would be fine once they just... got used to it, that was all.

She smiled and reached her hand out to place it on Riye's. "Yes, we are... and I'm.. very happy with that... Althouughh..." She chuckled, "We can't stay even, if we plan to go swimming... Th-though if it means keeping myself from death by blushing, we could... chill here for a while..." Riye had seen her legs... and seen her in a bra... but seeing it all at once... she was nervous... and equally so about seeing Riye in a similar state...

"Is it too late to go bowling?" She teased, lifting a hand to playfully flick a strand of hair from Riye's face.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 4:17 am

"G-Getting used to...to...it, y-yeah, we can; we can definitely..." Riye was a stuttering mess nearly, F-Fay was...talking about her hair and...how the sun...and her skin... Aaaaaah....

It was so flustering!

They would definitely get used to this sort of thing one day... Today was not that day though!

She gave a small nod, if they wanted to go swimming they'd need to dress down more; f-for now though just relaxing here was fine! "R-Relaxing here for a bit sounds good! A-After that we can go swimming!"

Fay's final words had her laughing a little; too late to go bowling...she'd say.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 4:24 am

"Y-yeah..." She nodded resolutely. "S-some day.... years from now, we will be used to this." she giggled a little. She squeezed Riye's hand. "Which.. would be fine... I'll still be here years from now..." She said, with a more warm laugh. It still gave her just... happy bubbling feelings to think about it... she and Riye.. were in love... Ahhhhhh~

She scooted closer to Riye. "Yeah... We'll relax for a bit. Not to play to anime cliches, but I'm not ready for Riye to dish me out a nosebleed." she teased.

She looked around, pulling over their beach bag. Hrm... It was too early to eat... Or make sand castles or anything... or... Oh no... Fay's face went white... with fear... Oh god... oh no...

Shaking in fear, she slowly turned, holding the source of her terror. Sunscreen. "R-R-R-Riye... Wh-what do we do? What do we even DO with thiiiis?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 4:36 am

"Hehe, y-yeah." Riye nodded, wanting to hide her face for how red it probably was. Y-Years from now, s-she wasn't going anywhere either a-and would still be here y-years from now too!

They would definitely relax here! M-Maybe if they relaxed here for a bit they'd get more accustomed to each other's appearances. That would be good for them...

B-Being in the water would be even more flustering...

"Huh? O-...O-Oh... That, we need to put that on! That way we don't get sunburned! W-We should definitely do that...b-before doing anything else..."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 4:40 am

"Hm? Y-yeah... We... We should..." She looked down at the bottle. They were both... so pale, yes... they needed protection.. .she would not let precious Riye burn... She felt her stomach get uneasy. She wanted to... touch and all but... it also meant... she had to touch and all the scary jazz that entailed... Maybe just her back? But.. they were dating... seriously... Um... maybe she could get Riye to go first! Th-then she could set the precedent for what was okay!

She placed the bottle between them and lifted her hand. "O-Okay... We... rock paper scissors... wh-whoever wins... puts the lotion on the other first." She'd almost said loses but... no amount of nervousness would make touching Riye seem BAD...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 9:36 pm

"Yeah..." They definitely needed it, or else they'd both burn pretty quickly. It was a nice, sunny day at the beach and that meant more potential for burning.

Nodding to herself, she looked over to Fay to hear her suggestion on what to do.

W-Who...ever...wins. T-That seemed fair, they could get each other's backs, everything else would be easy to get except their backs... It shouldn't be too bad though, it was just sunscreen!

"Okay!"

Agreeing, she turned to Fay more properly and held out her hand, waiting for Fay to do the same before they began their game to decide who would go first!

I...In the end... Riye had won; s-so her first. "O-Okay, t-turn around and I'll get your back."

Just sunscreen...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 9:54 pm

Fay, who never could get the hang of rock paper scissors, quickly found herself losing and her heart sank a little. Damn it. She lost! Now she... oh, right, the loser didn't have to do it. Yay, that was like she won then! She sighed a little in relief once Riye took told her to turn around.

She nodded, still blushing a bit but glad she was off the hook for the moment. She picked up the bottle and handed it to Riye before turning around and scooting in close in front of Riye.

"Y'know." She found it easier to speak when she wasn't looking at her lovely lady. "I'd say I could lie on my stomach for it, but I think that would be a little too close to your standard anime fanservice scene." She said with a giggle. It was also much easier to joke about things like that.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 9:01 pm

Accepting the bottle, Riye opened the container and put some of the sunscreen in her hand; she needed to be sure to do a good job or else Fay would burn! They both needed the sunscreen, s-so this was no time for getting flustered!

Her face was red, but she reached towards Fay's back to begin applying the lotion just as she heard the woman speak; her words caused a giggle from Riye herself. D-Definitely didn't need a standard anime fanservice scene, that would likely make both of them flustered messes.

"Y-Yeah, hehe."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 11:36 pm

Fay giggled a little herself as Riye put the sunscreen on her. She blushed, a little happy she was facing away from her and glanced around, seeing if anyone was watching them. Fortunately the beach wasn't so crowded they didn't have a bit of privacy. She crossed her arms and scooted a bit so Riye would better be able to apply the sunscreen.

"Of course...I dunno... m-maybe if we were alone... that could have been fun. h-heh.." She gave a nervous laugh at the end of her comment. She didn't frequently say things like... well, like that... mostly because she didn't like making Riye feel like... pressured or anything. Fay was happy to take their time. She just... sometimes wanted to let Riye know she still was attracted to her... l-like that...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ruinopolis: The Beach   Ruinopolis: The Beach I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ruinopolis: The Beach
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: