(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
That Was Close [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
That Was Close [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
That Was Close [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
That Was Close [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
That Was Close [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
That Was Close [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
That Was Close [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
That Was Close [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
That Was Close [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

That Was Close [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

That Was Close [Open] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: That Was Close [Open]   That Was Close [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 3:46 pm

"I told brat you...I think..." Miyako muttered into Hibiki's chest, having lost track of the birthday topics now that she was drowsing quite firmly. He would...figure things out... He had such a head start now that he could begin... begin to...

"She...wanted to talk about you...learn who you were... She told me about things... I have pictures she took of your...baby stuff..." After the bubbles Miyako had firmly forgotten this, but the woman had kept in touch really. She liked to talk and Miyako was happy to talk about Hibiki and Muika and Yuki-nii too for the nice person. "And you and Yuki-nii in a bathtub...together... all bubbled up..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: That Was Close [Open]   That Was Close [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 3:55 pm

Hibiki stopped in his tracks, Miyako's words doing nothing but...horrifying him. Osamoto's mother had...had...w-what...? She'd shared what with Miyako. Pi-Pictures...pictures of him as...a...a...

No.

No this... That... With...

Absolutely no...

Horror, horror was the only way to describe it; Miyako had...had seen...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: That Was Close [Open]   That Was Close [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 5:37 pm

Miyako didn't notice Hibiki's horror, having promptly fallen deeply asleep once the man had frozen solid. Moving Hibiki was comfy but staying still Hibiki was too much to not pass out over. Sleepy sleepy~

Adorable bubbles... Adorable wittle bubble baths.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: That Was Close [Open]   That Was Close [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 5:44 pm

Why... Why had she seen those...those damn pictures; he hadn't even thought about any photos like...those existed... Those stupid box pictures, sure, but...but bath!? With... With...Osamoto!?

He would die...

Those...pictures...

Hibiki was utterly horrified, utterly. His eyes shifted down to Miyako to see she'd...dozed off...

What'd he been doing again? Carrying Miyako to get... f-food, right...food. He continued walking, but his horror was still plain as day.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That Was Close [Open]   That Was Close [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

That Was Close [Open]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4