(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
That Was Close [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
That Was Close [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
That Was Close [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
That Was Close [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
That Was Close [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
That Was Close [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
That Was Close [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
That Was Close [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
That Was Close [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

That Was Close [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

That Was Close [Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: That Was Close [Open]   That Was Close [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 5:05 am

"Aha! That's good! I'd like more friends too, do you think we could be too?" Miyako asked with a grin, not at all shy about asking such things even if it was a bit weird. She'd want to be sure, this woman was in university she might not want to make friends with someone who was...well she was still in high school for a bit longer.

"I mean... you know about spirit stuff too. How long have you known? I really only found out and started seeing things for sure a few months ago and then I got my powers soon after. They aren't much, I can't fight the monsters at all so Hibiki and Muika protect me!" She gave a sheepish giggle as she change the topic onto the questions burning in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: That Was Close [Open]   That Was Close [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 5:20 am

"Sure!" Ikue would definitely accept Miyako as a friend! She was nice and had helped her a lot today, it was because of her that she'd calmed down faster.

They could be friends!

"I've...first started seeing ghosts when I was...around fourteen I think, but when I asked my sister if she could see them she thought I was playing games so I got worried." She replied, giving a sheepish smile.

It was good Miyako had friends that could help her when it came to hollows, especially if she couldn't fight... She didn't know how to fight either, she wouldn't want to fight...but what if hollows started noticing her more...

She might need to learn...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: That Was Close [Open]   That Was Close [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 12:22 am

"Oh...oh wow. That's kind of amazing, so you've always been able to see em? But also really really scary. How did you deal with no one else knowing? I thought I was going insane just from a month or two of seeing things." Miyako's eyes were wider, staring at the woman in shock and awe. How had she lasted so long!?

Her new friend was kind of amazing and Miyako smiled quite brightly at that. How many years had she been doing this? She musta been a pro by now! Hibiki would need to hear about this, Muika too. "Still, not having your sister believe you musta sucked."

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: That Was Close [Open]   That Was Close [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 12:37 am

"I-It was scary...and a bit...upsetting my sister didn't believe me, but after that I just kept secret about it; I didn't want to worry or upset anyone. I thought something was wrong with me for a long time, but... After moving here I've met a few nice people that have reassured me that there isn't anything wrong with me!"

It was good to have friends, and it was even better to have friends she didn't need to hide any of this stuff from... It made her happy.

Ikue took a sip from the drink in her hand; yup, sitting here and talking with Miyako while enjoying a small snack was definitely helping...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: That Was Close [Open]   That Was Close [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 1:23 am

"Haha, I was really lucky then I only had a month... This place and city seems to just draw in lots of people like us it seems. I met Hibiki and he had this cute kitten in his pocket so I followed him and then I accidentally dropped my sketchbook. He saw the drawings on the monsters and knew about them! So that's how I found out about all this." Miyako smiled and played with her bracelet before looking sheepish. "Otherwise I mighta been in the same boat as you. Still, I guess you are my senpai Iseri-san and not the other way around!"

Well that was it! Trying out the new honorific, she laughed and waved her hand out. "Iseri-senpai~ Sorry, I'm really talkative and chatty."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: That Was Close [Open]   That Was Close [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 1:36 am

"That was lucky, it's really good that you met him!" This city did seem to bring people in, before she'd known...no one that was spiritually aware and here she was meeting them quite often now!

Miyako had been lucky to run into Hibiki, and meet him; she'd been able to learn about things. It was good for them all to know, it helped them stay out of danger.

It was really good-

S-Senpai!?

Ikue was surprised to hear such a thing, b-but...in...o-official sense...y-yes due to their grades, but Miyako still knew more about things than she did probably!

"E-Eh!? S-Senpai?" Still she had to question it!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: That Was Close [Open]   That Was Close [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 2:26 am

"Yep, really lucky. I'm sure Muika and Iyuki and them will be happy to know I found another person. Ahaha, it is really really cool though... I wonder what kinds of powers you might get too. Hopefully not like Yuki-nii and I. Though Yuki-nii is really really good at things too." Miyako was rambling, she knew it but she couldn't help herself. The woman was kind of quiet and nervous seeming and maybe if she rambled a ton it'd help?

Startled by the shock of the woman, Miyako hopped in her seat and turned to Iseri with a smile. "Yeah, you are older and in university. Plus you've seen spirits much longer than I ever did. I just sorta had a sixth sense before a bit ago. Sooo that makes you Iseri-senpai. I can't be the senpai when I am clearly the junior."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: That Was Close [Open]   That Was Close [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 2:36 am

"I hope I can develop abilities that'll be helpful!" Ikue agreed, "I-I'm sure your ability is great t-though!"

She couldn't say anything about this Yuki-nii, as she had no idea what he could do, Miyako said he was good at things though! Miyako...even though she said her's weren't the type that could be useful when it came to fighting, she was still sure they couldn't be useless!

"I-I'm sure you're powers are great though! O-Offensive or no..."

As Miyako explained further on the senpai thing, Ikue gave another small nod; s-she could accept this. She was technically her senior, s-so she didn't mind being called that! "O-Okay."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: That Was Close [Open]   That Was Close [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 3:28 am

"Ahah its really not that cool! I just heal things and then I make things too? I'm best at just fun things. If its too boring its kind of annoying to make." Miyako waved off the compliment with a small sheepish laugh. They weren't that great...

"Yuki-nii can see things and find things, its really cool... Hibiki's got a gun! He shoots out his own energy and is really good at it. Its really cool looking when he pulls it out..." She got little hearts in her eyes, trying not to swoon. "And Muika has this awwwesome chain blade! And she can do things like make people see things that aren't there when its her. And you are my Senpai now~ I haven't had one of those really in a while."

"So senpai, what do you want to do now? Are you feeling good enough to be on your way?" She wouldn't wanted to keep the woman and grinned more while kicking her feet.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: That Was Close [Open]   That Was Close [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 3:39 am

"Healing is i-important! And you can make things? That sounds really amazing t-too!" If someone got hurt Miyako could heal them! She was able to heal injuries, and while she claimed she was better at fun things, it still sounded like an amazing power to have!

She listened as the younger woman began explaining her friend's abilities; this Yuki-nii could see and find things, that honestly seemed really helpful! Perhaps not for fighting but it was good if someone was lost, or something! Hibiki had a gun that he could use? He could fight then, and keep people safe! The Muika person sounded like she had really interesting abilities as well! It seemed like Hibiki and Muika were the ones that could fight, but they could protect their friends so that was really good!

It seems Miyako had her own little team almost, two supports and two fighters if she were to word it like that...

"You all sound like you have great powers, it's like your all your own t-team!" Saying it out loud probably...sounded a bit silly, but that's what it sounded like! They were like their own group...

What did she want to do now...?

"Ah...um... W-Well I had just been coming back from classes, so I had only just been heading home. I-Is it safe to go home? I-It's not gonna be...able to track me, r-right?" That was a concern... She didn't want to lead that hollow to her apartment...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: That Was Close [Open]   That Was Close [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 4:23 am

"Its not really! I promise, everyone else has much cooler!" Laughing off the compliment, Miyako was just a beet red faced young woman as she waved her hands. However what Senpai said next was awesome and amazing... SPARKLES burst from her as she smiled. "But thank you... Oh! You really think we are a team!? Yes! I am glad someone else thinks so, its almost like a super hero team but we just do regular things until monsters come bothering."

"I don't think it will... Th-Though I'm not the best at knowing? I-I mean I had one...f-follow me. Muika and Hibiki saved me, but it tried to...kidnap me." Miyako didn't want to lie and shuddered, wondering if her words would make the woman feel better or worse... Wait! However she looked around... blinking and seeing not many people nearby...

"Here! I'll help. Lemme think of something cool... Aha!" Summoning her brushes, she held up a finger to her lips as the large brushes dangled from her left wrist. "Shhh, I'll make a super hidden cloak thingy. Like an invisibility cloak but it just... doesn't let em sense you and stuff."

Her eyes glowed green as she looked ahead, a brush flying into her hand as she began painting more of her marks on the canvas that was the world itself.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: That Was Close [Open]   That Was Close [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 4:38 am

"Y-Your's sounds r-really cool though! I-It's useful too, if someone gets hurt!" That was a great power! Ikue thought so anyway... It was definitely useful no matter how anyone looked at it...

When Miyako thanked her she gave a small nod; "Mhm! Haha, like a superhero team....yeah! T-That's normal though! D-Don't superheros lead normal lives behind the scenes? Then when it's time to fight c-crime they show the enemy what they've got!"

Her face was red, talking like this, b-but it was true!

"H-Huh? Cloa..." Her eyes shifted to the bracelet Miyako had on after Miyako had said something about making a cloak, her eyes widening as the younger woman began...painting as a brush flew to her hand.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: That Was Close [Open]   That Was Close [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 12:17 pm

"Yeah! Its super useful for that, I take care of them all." Miyako admitted with a smile, knowing that they at least appreciated her work. It was nice to be reminded that it was something good at least even if it wasn't entirely something she wanted... It suited her, but that made her wonder really what type of person she was.

Her hand covering her mouth though, she attempted to hide her pleased grin at that reminder. Her eyes continued to glow as she worked, her mind getting better at focusing when she did things like this. "You are right Senpai. I guess we are! Just...well we don't meet up and do like superhero things on purpose. Sorta more we banded together... Hibiki and Muika hate each other, but Muika is the Red while Hibiki is the Blue. Iyuki is definitely the Pink then... So I guess I get Yellow!"

She wasn't sure if Iseri had watched a lot of sentai as a kid but Miyako said that anyways as she finished her strokes in the air. With a shimmer, a rather pretty silver looking scarf dropped onto Miyako's lap. The sentai talk had affected her work it seemed and the young woman looked sheepish as she stared down at it. Well it was a silvery, shimmering cloth that... was insanely soft she was realizing as her hands moved to take it. Looking to Iseri, she then held it out in offering while trying to not look embarrassed at her mess up. "Here! Its uh not a cloak? But you should test it out! See if it works."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: That Was Close [Open]   That Was Close [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 12:41 pm

Miyako even had the colors for her group figured out, it was amusing and nice... It was like straight out of a sentai! Red, blue, pink, and yellow! Hehe...

It was a shame to hear two of them hated it each other, but it must not be too bad if they could still have their own meet ups between friends!

Ikue watched as Miyako continued to draw, her power already seemed quite amazing in her opinion, even more so as she made...

A scarf?

It wasn't a cloak, as she'd said, but the scarf looked really nice! It was silver, and shimmering...

"It looks really pretty! A-Are you sure..." Ikue had gone to reach for it as Miyako held it out, but had a moment of hesitance before accepting it after a short moment.

Miyako wanted her to try it...

Situating the cloth around her neck, she looked down at it. So this should...cloak her signature...?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: That Was Close [Open]   That Was Close [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 12:50 pm

"Yep~ I am absolutely sure. You need protecting! You don't have a 'Biki to watch out for you." Though Miyako should probably make one for herself... Her powers had resealed once the scarf was made, but it had oddly enough used up more brushes than she was expecting.

And she was starving now that she had stopped being excited. Reaching in her bad, she took out another of the sugary drinks and popped it open before trying to sense the woman. Blinking, she tilted her head side to side... Before a big smile broke across her features. "Ah! I can't sense a thing. It's like you don't even exist at all. I mean like humans give off SOME signatures, but yours is allll gone. Yes! With any luck it won't be able to find you at all and you won't have to worry. Mm, its not too heavy right?"

In the summer, even if it was coming to an end and moving to much colder weather, it might be too warm... She hoped she hadn't made something too warm for her, downing half the can in a few gulps.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: That Was Close [Open]   That Was Close [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 12:54 pm

Ikue waited as Miyako seemed to be attempting to sense her, her smile returning as the woman mentioned there was no signature whatsoever! She was unable to be sensed, her signature was completely hidden!

It made her happy to hear that, really happy! She wouldn't have to worry about hollows if she wore this...

It was a scarf, so it would likely work better than a cloak; the weather was also getting colder... It was still late summer, but soon they'd encounter chillier weather, so the scarf was perfect!

"I'll be sure to wear it when I go out! It's not heavy at all! T-Thank you..." Her enthusiasm was a bit embarrassing...b-but this would help keep her safe so...so she couldn't help but feel a little excited...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: That Was Close [Open]   That Was Close [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 1:23 pm

Iseri's happiness was contagious and Miyako grinned as she finished that can nodding quite strongly. "I'm really really happy to hear! Welcome, I'd really feel bad if something happened to you so this makes me feel a bit better since I can't do much else."

She reached up to tug the ribbon in her hair lightly, her head tilting as she grinned. "If you need anything else, well it might have to wait a bit but I'll take more requests. That scarf too more than I expected, a lot like that key... I wonder if it does unexpected things too! I-I don't always make exactly what I want, seems like sometimes I get a liiiittle distracted and make things that are weird."

Like a key that opens anything... Or a living sakura tree that's always blooming and never grows...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: That Was Close [Open]   That Was Close [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 1:33 pm

"M-Mhm! I'm sure this will help! I-If it completely gets rid of my signature...then I should definitely be safe from hollows, and with the colder weather coming in...w-well it'll be perfectly reasonable for me to wear it whenever I go out!"

Things were all set!

She was a bit curious to hear about the notion of unexpected things, perhaps it would be something interesting... Miyako had made a key that had done unexpected things?

"Maybe if it does, it'll be helpful in some way!" It was already plenty helpful, but there was no predicting the unexpected!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: That Was Close [Open]   That Was Close [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 1:54 pm

"Yep! It seems light enough, when it starts warming up again you might be able to pull if off as a fashion accessory too." Miyako hoped that tip was helpful too, finding a candy bar in her pocket and unwrapping its warm and stickiness. She needed food... The energy expended on that was quite a bit...

"Haha, hopefully. I mean the sakura tree seems to be thriving? And Hibiki seems to like his key a lot. Even if it does open any door..." Miyako shrugged and hoped that it was a good side effect too. She'd never had any bad ones so far. "I wonder if I should start making more things and test out what kinds of weird effects they might have. More things like this I mean!"

Hm where had that candy bar gone? Oops time to grab another...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: That Was Close [Open]   That Was Close [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 2:00 pm

Miyako had made a sakura tree...a living one, and a key that opened any door...

"Maybe... It seems like a good idea? The more you make things, the more you might find out you can do?" Ikue suggested, "Like training! You could make things like that key, or this scarf... I'm sure you could make lots of amazing things!"

Hopefully if this did have any extra abilities, it would be a nice and helpful one! This scarf was already plenty helpful though, and as Miyako said...even in hot weather she might be able to pull it off as an accessory!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: That Was Close [Open]   That Was Close [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 2:07 pm

"I've made lots of normal things... So this is a good plan." Miyako paused in her rifling through her backpack for some snacks, finding most were gone now... Hm... She looked up and gave Senpai a smile.

"I probably could! Maybe a rain cloud that stays around? The last one disappeared. I wonder if I could get it to water the tree when it needs and not all the time... Hmmm..." Her thoughts now on all sorts of interesting things she could make, the young woman had to wave her hand sheepishly after a moment. "Aaah sorrry Senpai, I got distracted. I think I'll send Hibiki a text though, I might need a pick up. Whooops."

Her legs were definitely weak from her work and she was starving, but her words weren't really explanatory so she went on with a grin. "Seems like I used up too much energy! That's how I know its probably gonna do something more than I meant to. That and its not exactly what I wanted."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: That Was Close [Open]   That Was Close [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 2:12 pm

A rain cloud? Even if it'd disappeared that was impressive! Miyako could make all sorts of cool things then...

"Oh, it's fine; y-you don't need to apologize at all!" Ikue shook her head, the younger woman didn't need to apologize, if she needed to send a message for her boyfriend then that was fine! "I see...so that's how you probably know... Hopefully you'll feel better soon?"

She felt bad that Miyako had tired herself out to make the scarf for her... but Miyako had wanted to, so apologizing would do any good. Ikue was happy with the scarf as well, it'd be less scary going about walks and such...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: That Was Close [Open]   That Was Close [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 2:27 pm

Pulling out her phone, Miyako just smiled sweetly. "Thaanks. I feel bad, but he'd be more upset with me if I tried to get home on my own. Overprotective Tsun."

She hummed though, obviously happy as she began writing the message.

['I may need you to come get me! I made a scarf and its really cool to protect this nice Senpai, but it drained me like the key!'] Miyako sent is and then stretched her arms up and leaning back against the bench.

"No worries, I am happy to make this stuff. And I will! If I get food in me, I have a bottomless blackhole of a stomach, but I'll be totally fine in a bit. Maybe Hibiki will bring Regalia and I can nap on his back with a fluffy kitten to cuddle home. See? I'll get all sorts of special treats." She wanted to reassure the woman that there was all sorts of good things after doing this and waved her hands feverishly to convince her despite how it drained her energy reserves.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: That Was Close [Open]   That Was Close [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 2:34 pm

[On my way. What's the general location?]

Hibiki's response was short and to the point, he could easily track her by her reiatsu so locating her wouldn't be too much of a problem...but still it was good to have some frame of reference.

The problem was leaving home and getting the cat to stay...it seemed like it was a losing battle on his end... Damn cat.

--

"Then as soon as you can you should eat and regain your strength! If I had food with me I would share...aha..." The one time it would be useful to be bringing home snacks and she hadn't done so, oh well... If she had them though she would have definitely given Miyako some!

The woman had already done a lot for her, so it was the least she could do!

She was smiling though, it seemed she was treated really well; that was good, it was nice to see people being so happy.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: That Was Close [Open]   That Was Close [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 2:45 pm

['A park near that one restaurant where I ate all the american burgers. It's not too far, I'll let up on my hiding so you can find me!']

With a small sound, Miyako got a message return and quickly shot out a reply. She was smiling sweetly and showed Senpai the text.

"See no worries. If you want, I can wait here and you can head back to doing things. And thank you, I really appreciate that. I'll definitely be fine. Maybe I can get him to feed me too..." Miyako was hopeful and looking on the bright side, wanting Senpai to too. Anything she could to make the woman NOT worry would be something she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That Was Close [Open]   That Was Close [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

That Was Close [Open]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next