(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
That Was Close [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
That Was Close [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
That Was Close [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
That Was Close [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
That Was Close [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
That Was Close [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
That Was Close [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
That Was Close [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
That Was Close [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

That Was Close [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

That Was Close [Open] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: That Was Close [Open]   That Was Close [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 11:21 pm

[Be there in a bit.]

Now that he knew the location, it wouldn't take long to get down there to pick her up. She'd need food, they could pick some up on the way back...whatever it was they decided to get, it was about that time where he was starting to feel a bit hungry as well so...

--

"So he'll be right over." Ikue smiled, glad to see as Miyako showed her the message; soon Miyako would be able to get some rest and food.

She planned on just heading straight home, now that she was hidden; she felt alright about going straight home now to rest and relax.

"It was really nice to meet you, and thank you again for the help..." Miyako said she would be alright, and she didn't want to impose by sticking around if her boyfriend was coming to pick her up. "I'll be heading home then... I think that would be best, I can get some rest after today."
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: That Was Close [Open]   That Was Close [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 1:16 pm

Miyako read the text and smiled before holding out her phone to Ikue in an obvious motion of drawing her attention to it. "Here, let me give you my number in case you need something."

Ikue could contact her all she needed! Miyako would be fine with that and she didn't want to keep the woman here when her plans had been so interrupted by that monster. "It was nice to meet you too, Senpai. Have a safe trip home! Maybe have a nice bath and relax... Or some hot tea and something to calm down even more."

She was smiling sweetly, hoping that Iseri-senpai would have a nice relaxing day and night after that horrible scar. "I hope we can see each other again on a much nicer and less scary day! I'll introduce you to everyone sometime soon then too."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: That Was Close [Open]   That Was Close [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 1:22 pm

"Okay, here...lemme get mine too." An exchange of numbers would be good now that they'd become friends. If things were needed, or conversations were wanted, then they could easily be had!

At the younger woman's wishes that she have a safe trip home, Ikue gave a nod, smiling; "I will! Have a safe trip home as well, hopefully you'll get some nice food to replenish your energy too!"

She'd see her again at some point then, that would be fun!

"I'm sure we can, if you'd like; it'd be nice to meet others, thank you."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: That Was Close [Open]   That Was Close [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 1:47 pm

Miyako continued her smiles as she exchanged numbers with Ikue, happy to have someone else to contact and warn just in case. "Hah, thank you. We'll be supersafe, no worries and definitely get lots of food."

Her mouth was watering just thinking of all the delicious things she could get on the way home and she hoped the scarf worked as promised for hollows too. She did settle against the bench a bit more, giving a reassuring grin though as Ikue spoke. "I'd definitely like! Welcome Senpai. Tell me if you have any issues with the scarf or anything though and feel free to message me or anything you want."

Hopefully Iseri would feel safe enough to message her or call... Miyako was nice enough and didn't mind.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: That Was Close [Open]   That Was Close [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 1:55 pm

"Welcome!" That sounded nice, Miyako was sure to have fun! Ikue felt she'd head home, and get some proper rest like Miyako had suggested. Calm down with a nice bath, some hot tea, and then just rest. "If there's anything I'll let you know! N-Normal conversations are good too!"

She would give her scarf updates if there were any issues, for now it was working perfectly though and she was really happy with it!

With a small laugh, she gave another smile; "I'll get going then, h-have fun!"

Their conversation had been nice, she'd made a new friend too! Giving a small wave, Ikue turned and began walking off towards home.

Rest, she needed rest!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: That Was Close [Open]   That Was Close [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 3:53 pm

"Thanks. Byyye!" Miyako called as she waved, thinking she would try not to bother the woman but might send her a few texts now and then with stuff... She was happy with this meeting, it had been a bit surprising to meet the college aged senpai who saw ghosts but she was glad she had been able to. Everyone else had adventures and meetings so she had felt a bit left out... Though for Senpai it hadn't been an adventure. She'd been in danger, but so had been Miyako potentially...

That scarf better work as promised or else she'd be upset with herself and the young woman yawned as she pulled her legs up on the bench. The bag would make a nice pillow and if anyone tried to touch it she would wake up so it should be safe enough to take a small nap. Pulling the bag to the side, Miyako's head snuggled against it as her eyes closed. Hibiki would arrive soon enough...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: That Was Close [Open]   That Was Close [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 12:43 am

Hibiki made his way through the streets, heading down towards the area Miyako had given him; that place she ate a lot of American burgers... well, at least that wasn't...too difficult to find, especially if he kept his eye out for her signature as well.

Eventually he came across the area, and looked around before following her signature again and happening upon the little area for resting to find... Miyako napping on a bench?

Hibiki blinked, taking a few steps to reach the bench before lightly tugging at the bag she was using as a pillow; "Oi, s'dangerous to just fall asleep like that."

Wasn't dangerous anymore, obviously...though his statement was more of a greeting than an actual warning. If he were serious his tone would have been much firmer...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: That Was Close [Open]   That Was Close [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 11:23 am

Miyako slept quite soundly while waiting for Hibiki to arrive, knowing he'd wake her up when he got there and not too worried about anything bothering her. Having sweet little dreams and resting, she was pulled from those by a tug at her bag and a very recognizable voice.

Her eyes opened and her hand went out to his against the bag, holding it instinctively before a sleepy smile greeted Hibiki. "But I kept it close... I'd wake up when they tried to take it..."

She yawned as she pushed herself up, her hair a bit messed up now as she woke up from her impromptu nap but she rubbed her eyes first while trying to come out of it. "I met a nice woman Hibiki... She's like us."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: That Was Close [Open]   That Was Close [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 11:33 am

Hibiki held Miyako's hand in return as she took it, raising a brow as she finished talking; "More so talking about you, not the bag..."

Someone shady walking up and seeing a sleeping girl on a bench, her bag was the least of his concerns.

He listened as she explained that the woman she'd met had been like them, it seems people popped up all over the place. This city was full of 'em... Wasn't a totally bad thing, but it wasn't a totally good one either. Miyako had met a good one though...

"Ah...No problems, then?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: That Was Close [Open]   That Was Close [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 11:55 am

"But my wallets in there... How can I get food if its gone?" Not letting go of his hand as he held it, Miyako stretched her arms up over her head a bit and got any kinks out of her back. She was waking up fully and smiled up at Hibiki more. "I'd wake up if someone tried to grab me! I think."

Unless it was Hibiki... Or she was too tired...

"Well um sorta... She's nice but she doesn't seem to have powers yet and a hollow was chasing her! Or um paying attention so she fled. I kind of followed her to make sure she was okay and help her out." Miyako didn't seem to have given any thought to the hollow potentially finding her a nice snack instead of that woman, just smiling happily. Especially since she'd let her power level go so Hibiki could find her easier. "And then she was really worried about going home, so I was going to make her a cape but then I kind of made her a scarf of magical hiding abilities! That's why I'm stuck here for a bit. She left, I got her number though!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: That Was Close [Open]   That Was Close [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 12:21 pm

"..."

Hibiki blinked, not impressed with Miyako's response; she was concerned about her bag, because of her wallet...and therefore food...

"Money's replaceable."

Money was replaceable, she wasn't.

A sigh escaped him after she'd further given an explanation as to what happened and how she'd met her new friend. "s'Good you...got a new friend but... Let me get this straight... You helped her after a hollow...the hollow isn't dead, you spiked your signature, and took a nap on a bench..."

This was like giving a hollow a glowing arrow pointing right to her that read "Free buffet."

She was sitting there smiling up at him all happily and explaining this...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: That Was Close [Open]   That Was Close [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 12:29 pm

Miyako's smile faded a bit and she looked away, guilty at realizing it probably was going to cause him to worry now. "S-Sorry Hibiki. I-I know money is just... I knew you were coming and would be here..."

She'd trusted him to show up before anything could happen and she had been so tired! That sigh...didn't bode well for her either as he began talking... Her eyes fell to Hibiki's shoes and she poked her fingers together... "Ahaha...that...that sounds about right... Yep..."

When he put it like that it sounded really bad... Really worrying and dangerous... Miyako's head popped up though and with earnest eyes she tried to soothe his worry. "B-But I didn't sense it around here anymore! Really!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: That Was Close [Open]   That Was Close [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 12:38 pm

Another sigh, though there wasn't really fight in him; Miyako was realizing her mistakes...

"Again, money's replaceable, you're not."

Glancing at her bag, he tugged it from her and the bench before taking it and looking at her. It wasn't a moment after that that he went about picking her up.

"That's all I'll say on it; we'll get food and head home..." There wouldn't be any problems, she'd realized her mistake, and the hollow wasn't around...

And with what he'd already said, his concern was likely apparent.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: That Was Close [Open]   That Was Close [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 12:49 pm

"I know..." Miyako just nodded her head, though her heart did little flip flops as Hibiki gave voice to his worries and thoughts. She let him grab her bag and then clung to him as he picked her up carefully, her arms wrapping around his neck as she then kissed his chest.

Her blush was one more from embarrassment at her actions than any fluster really. "Kay... I'm really sorry Hibiki. It was stupid of me, I'll be more careful, I promise."

His concern... had been very obvious and the fact that he wasn't berating her more for her actions made her feel a bit worse. Contrite, she kept close to him and quiet. She couldn't have even fled had a hollow showed up, she was too weak... Still... Now that she was in his arms... she had a request... "Could...could you say I'm not replaceable again?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: That Was Close [Open]   That Was Close [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 12:56 pm

"Ah..." He gave a nod as she apologized again, beginning to walk away from the bench and out towards the main city again; "What do want to eat?"

Apology accepted, for the most part; she knew now her choices hadn't been the best, and had apologized for it. As long as it didn't happen again...

That...request...

"You're not replaceable." Well, it was the truth...she wasn't in the slightest...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: That Was Close [Open]   That Was Close [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 1:19 pm

"I...could go for everything. But I think I want takoyaki, like a ton, and dumplings... So maybe gyoza too." Thinking carefully, she was pleased that Hibiki had accepted her words though she was still very contrite. His admitted words made her the happiest, though also she felt more guilt... That was fine though, she should feel guilt over this.

Miyako smiled softly, staring up at Hibiki finally as his words soaked into her. "You aren't either... So please don't go where I can't follow and protect you."

Her eyes were oddly determined. She'd told him she loved him and he loved her! She wasn't allowing him to hurt himself and leave her...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: That Was Close [Open]   That Was Close [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 1:31 pm

Hearing what Miyako wanted, Hibiki gave a nod; they'd stop by that place they typically ordered from. They could get all of that stuff from there, and more if she wanted it. Takoyaki, dumplings, and gyoza...

Sounded good, he'd definitely eat some too.

"I won't." He wasn't going anywhere, he'd be alright.

She seemed...determined with that statement, and he was sure she'd stick by it. He didn't plan on letting anything happen to him though, or her for that matter.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: That Was Close [Open]   That Was Close [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 1:54 pm

With Hibiki's agreement, Miyako settled back into his arms and relaxed with her eyes closed. There was an important reminder though, to make sure Hibiki didn't forget..."Remember, I'm going shopping with Yuki-nii tomorrow. We gotta pick out some nice things for Muika... Should I pick something out and pretend you helped too?"

Miyako teased lightly but was too tired to do much than that. Food would be good, but he'd have to go slower than he would if he wasn't carrying her so it might be a bit before she was safely back home. "You two really are a cat and dog..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: That Was Close [Open]   That Was Close [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 1:59 pm

Right, right, she had a shopping trip tomorrow... That'd be fine, so long as they kept their signatures hidden. They were smart enough to do that, hopefully there wouldn't be mistakes like today...

"Remember to keep your signatures down." Either way, he'd warn. "You don't need to worry about pretending I helped... No one would buy that."

Obviously that wouldn't be something anyone would believe. Him helping find gifts for Okura? Laughable.

"Gh..." Cat and dog... "M...Mn..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: That Was Close [Open]   That Was Close [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 2:16 pm

"I will keep it super hidden! And okaaay. I'll put Regalia's name on the card, they get along when she's not stealing Yuki-nii's attention at least." Miyako smiled sweetly, her head resting against his chest again as she relaxed.

"I'm supposed to sneakily figure out what you'd want for your birthday too. But I doubt that'll work, you'd know I was fishing for things. Yuki-nii tried to make me swear not to let you know he's already trying to think of things... So I think for your sake you had just tell him or me what you want or else he might go super overboard." It was nice talking like this but she was definitely drifting off... Least he hadn't denied it, they were a cat and a dog.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: That Was Close [Open]   That Was Close [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 2:21 pm

"Mn, that'll work..." Put the cat's name on the tag, that'll be fine... At least then it would be somewhat believable, and the other two would likely find it...cute or something.

Hibiki wasn't sure what to say as Miyako explained about future plans for his own birthday. That was months off, but...

Osamoto was already...

"Quiet... That's what." What he wanted, he didn't need some extravagant...whatever. He liked comfort, and quiet...not noise, noise, and more noise that a party would entail. Was there any avoiding that though...?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: That Was Close [Open]   That Was Close [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 2:42 pm

"...Come up with something better or else he'll throw a huge party you know. Maybe ask to go somewhere? Away? A trip would keep him from throwing a party you know since you wouldn't be here." Miyako pointed out, yawning as her eyes closed. Regalia would get to sign the card too then... If she could make some sort of animal safe ink she could put the kitten's pawprint on it too.

Hibiki wanted quiet then? What could she do to give him that? Well they'd be in an apartment together then... They'd narrowed it down and just needed to go see the final one soon. Maybe she could bar the place off and keep Iyuki from coming?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: That Was Close [Open]   That Was Close [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 2:50 pm

"...gh..." That's what he thought... He couldn't get away with asking for quiet, he'd never receive such a nice gift. "Trip...might work..."

A trip was the best alternative from what Miyako was explaining. If they went on a trip then there would be no party...or at least...it would be postponed...

Trip...sounded like the best choice...

Where though?

They had months to decide, it would be fine... It wasn't like there needed to be any deciding on that now, they still had to get through Okura and Osamoto's birthdays first.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: That Was Close [Open]   That Was Close [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 3:12 pm

"Or ask for something material, make sure he knows it's what you really want and would make you happy... Have him focus on that instead of making a party..." Miyako was trying to help her sweetie, if he didn't want a trip that was fine too... She'd miss him if he went anywhere anyways.

But if it kept him out of the partyhound's damned sights she'd be fine.

"That's...ignoring his family though... His mom called me..." Miyako yawned and began to drift off fully despite her words.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: That Was Close [Open]   That Was Close [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 3:21 pm

"..." He wasn't good with this gift stuff...even when it came to him being the receiver of said gift. He didn't...need anything, not that he could think of; he was already moving into a new apartment soon, once he and Miyako decided on one...

What then...

"...Dunno..." He finally replied; he had no idea about material gifts...

Ignoring...

"H-Huh...? She did?" His mother had called her? Miyako was falling asleep, but...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That Was Close [Open]   That Was Close [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

That Was Close [Open]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next