(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 11:05 pm

Normally the urge to look away would likely be strong, but for now Hibiki wasn't feeling that urge and he wasn't going to question it; it really wasn't even something he realized.

His body tensed for a moment under Miyako's touch, feeling her hands move down to his stomach. His hand moved slightly on her thigh, the other moving a bit higher on her waist.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 4:48 pm

Miyako gave Hibiki a pleased sound as his hands moved on her, her forehead settling against his despite her growing blush. It felt especially nice to be touched on her leg, the bare skin there much nicer than through the shirt.

Her hands felt up his chest and stomach with firm but gentle touches, touching his skin like this was rather nice while staring at him. Even if it did cause minor fluster, but that was easily ignored under the beating of her heart. If he let her she could touch him for hours and not get tired of it...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 5:03 pm

"Mn..."

Hibiki gave a small sound as Miyako's hands ventured over his chest and stomach, it felt nice just as touching her felt nice. They were still just...looking at one another as they did this...

His hand on just above her waist moved down again, though to move under the shirt before returning to his previous position. Without fabric between...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 5:19 pm

"Hehe..." Miyako couldn't resist the soft giggle that was caused by the sound Hibiki made, he liked her touches quite a bit. "Should I touch more...?"

With the way she was sitting up like this so he could touch her thighs and...other parts... it made it harder for her to reach down lower... Her hands slid to his sides and partially around his back at least for now, using her nails lightly against his skin since he had seemed to like it.

She blinked a bit but other than that their eye contact wasn't broken one bit by her even as she groaned softly as his hand slid under his shirt and up her bare skin. It caused a strong shiver up her spine, that was nice...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 5:28 pm

"A..Ah..." Miyako was asking if she should touch more, that... She could, it would certainly feel good, he knew. He'd enjoy it...

He continued to touch her, the hand on her thigh moving up a little bit while the one on her waist ventured higher as well, its destination obvious.

Another response was earned as he felt her hand slide somewhat around his back, feeling her nails against his skin. Felt good...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 5:44 pm

That was a yes... Miyako felt, nodding against him and smiling before the smile was cut off by a soft moan as his hand ventured even further to rather nice touching of her chest. Her hands tensed, the nails digging lightly into his skin before she slid them down his back more. More touching...she'd work her way there...

She finally looked away from him to his shoulder and neck, sliding her head past his down to the bare skin she could touch with her lips. The hand on her thigh... was it higher? She'd been distracted by his other hand for a moment but the thought of it moving higher still had her making another pleased sound.

If both of those... at once... Her mouth bit the skin right at the start of his shoulder lightly, it'd be good...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 5:52 pm

Another kiss had been on his mind, but before he could initiate it Miyako moved down to his neck and shoulder. That...That wasn't bad either, also good...

Her sounds were nice too, he just had to...keep touching so she'd make them more, which he did. Her touching was distracting though, his own responses coming out ever now and then though small.

Soon probably...should lay down some...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 6:10 pm

Miyako liked Hibiki's unmuffled sounds, kissing him might have done so... so she was definitely happier biting and licking his neck and shoulder in between the kisses. She didn't muffle her sounds one bit, making small groans and soft moans near his ear as his hands continued touching her.

It was distracting her hands a bit but she never stopped sliding them slowly lower and lower until she reached the edge of his pants. She toyed with the edge a bit before slipping her hands inside and down more of his back. Laying down wasn't even on her mind, she was far to distracted by touching and being touched...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 6:25 pm

"M..Mn..." Miyako earned more sounds as she gave attention to his neck, that and her touching almost making it hard to touch her himself, but he still had his focus.

The hand on her thigh ventured higher again, touching her while the other continued at her chest.

Pants...he did still have those on, though... Miyako still had his shirt on too. They were still focused on touching, no more...clothes removal having crossed their minds yet.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 6:40 pm

Miyako's focus was shot but luckily sucking on Hibiki's neck was easily done... she kissed from his shoulder up to his neck and began leaving a matching mark from the one earlier, a little lower as she moaned. His hand felt too good on her chest...

He was making sounds, nice sounds and her hand in his pants slid around front a bit faster than it had been sliding down. If she got closer to him he'd make more sounds and that would be good...

Her hands froze though as his touch on her leg moved even higher, a groan sounding as he got that much closer... She hadn't even noticed they were still clothed, it didn't cross her mind to begin stripping...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 6:50 pm

Feeling Miyako's hand slide around in his pants to the front, Hibiki's body tensed slightly again at the feeling. She was close...sliding her hand down like that...

The fact he was still wearing a glove on one of his hands had slipped his mind much like the clothes had. There wasn't much actual thinking to be done right now, not with this touching.

Her sounds were nice...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 6:56 pm

Miyako felt Hibiki's tensing and...and couldn't help but slide her hands lower. Those pants were in the way though, she could only go so far and she let out a small frustrated grown in between the moaning he was causing.

The warmth in her body was getting much stronger, this was too good... She bit his neck softly right where she had been sucking before pulling back. "C-Clothes...in the...way..."

Touch, touch...more touch was impossible like this. His pants, had to go... her shirt too...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 7:06 pm

A groan was given as Miyako pulled back; why'd she stop...

Clothes...? A...Ah... He still had some clothes on, y-yeah... The pants made it hard for her to get, to touch... "M...Mn..."

He pulled back from touching her, though not wanting to, to move his hands to his pants. Remove them... He'd need her to move off of him some so he could get them off fully, but that was for later.

He just had to get it started right now and then he could worry about that.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 7:11 pm

Miyako whimpered softly as Hibiki's hands moved from her to his pants, her hands still in them partially as the man worked on them. He wanted them off or open just as badly as she did... her hands not moving one inch until she felt them loosening, one there was freedom the young woman slide them down lower.

She wanted in his underwear quite strongly and was glad for his hands getting removed quite nicely now. Miyako could focus on touching him for a bit then.

Hibiki...less clothed... needed to happen immediately.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 7:17 pm

Pants undone... They just needed to come off now, and from what he could see Miyako was attempting...u-underwear too... Distracting. When he felt her hand move lower, his own hands tensed slightly, stopping the removal of his pants for a short moment.

H...Huh?

The glove...

Lifting his gloved hand, trying not to get distracted again, he pulled it off much like he had the first one. It wasn't needed...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 7:25 pm

Miyako's hands slid into his underwear as soon as his pants were fully undone, wanting to touch him more than anything right now. Her hands had barely reached him, so close when brought a gloved hand she hadn't noticed to his mouth and...

"How...are you so sexy..." Miyako almost moaned that as Hibiki pulled the glove off with his mouth again, as it dropped she replaced the glove with her lips and kissed him quite nicely. That action was too sexy, too amazingly hot and she snapped inside as she moaned softly into the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 7:35 pm

Hibiki had no time to respond to Miyako's question, her mouth connecting with his stopping him from attempting to say anything. A muffled sound came up, feeling Miyako's hand near him as well as reacting to her own moan and feel of the kiss.

Her hands were close...really close...

His own had moved to her sides, one of them under the shirt and attempting to move upwards.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 7:43 pm

Miyako groaned as Hibiki's hands moved to her, while one made its way back up his shirt. That was the final straw, she had to touch him. Her hands slipped down further, gripping him gently as she felt how nicely he'd been feeling for the past while.

It wasn't like she was any different at this point. Softly and with care the young woman began to temptingly touch him. It'd make him feel good... very good... Better than this kiss and the previous touches combined.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 8:08 pm

Miyako earned a moan from Hibiki as she gripped him, muffled by the kiss, but she'd earned a moan nonetheless. His hands tensed on her, pausing in place from what they were doing as she touched him.

It felt...felt too good, distracting. This plus the kiss...

Tempting, too...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 8:17 pm

Moaning always spurred her on, Miyako's hand holding tighter and touching more firmly as Hibiki seemed to enjoy it. Kissing was too good to stop even as it was muffling him, but his mouth... much much better like this...

She didn't even care that his touching had stopped, Miyako wanted to make the man she loved feel good this time. Though it had gotten sounds out of her as well.

A sound came from the bed, muffled as she was attempting to get more sounds from Hibiki... a ringtone. Her phone. Miyako froze, wondering if she should go get it... before realizing after the events of yesterday it might be people worried about her. She pulled back from the kissing with a pitiful groan, frustrated. "I-I have to get that...might be worried..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 8:25 pm

Hibiki gave another small, muffled moan during the kiss as Miyako continued to touch him, responding just as she wanted to it. It felt good, too good and he was ultimately distracted. Touching him like this...

...What?

He seemed to freeze at the sound, especially as Miyako pulled away, though a groan did escape him. Phone... Why now!?

Of all possible times anyone could have called...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 8:30 pm

Miyako was breathing hard but...but worried people... Whimpering, she pulled away fully, knowing Hibiki was just as pained as she was and scooting off of him. She fell to the floor on her butt before scrambling over to the bed and her phone, crawling onto it to see the call was from her friend...

"This had better be them worried I am dead!" The young woman growled as she flipped the phone up to answer. Her voice instantly switched to her usual happy, though she was still a bit out of breath and tried to cover for it. "Miyako speaking!"

At the worried hellos from all her friends, she quickly grew contrite over her own selfish lack of worry and well distraction... And fell over onto her side on the bed as she tried and failed to forget the burning in her body while reassuring everyone she was still alive...

Damn it... damn...it...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 8:35 pm

Hibiki was stuck on his back, on the floor, having fallen over backwards as Miyako scooted off of him to head to her phone. Why...? Why the hell...now...of all times...

His arms went up to shield his face as he gave another groan just before she answered her phone. From then on out it was him attempting to not give groans, which...was very, very difficult.

Biting his tongue, he attempted to wait as Miyako spoke and reassured her friends, not looking over to her as she did so. Looking over would make things worse...

Why now!?

Why of all fucking times!?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 8:42 pm

Miyako...had to reassure...everyone. Every...single one... of them... That she was okay and just stuck at Hibiki's due to the events of the day before? Earlier that day?

Phone lines had been sketchy and everyone had been worried it seemed since they couldn't connect to phone due to over worked lines...

Miyako was fighting, fighting so damned hard to not be curt and tell them off. She was actually glad to hear everyone was safe and all right and it reassured her as well...but... but...

Her legs fidgeted on the bed as she squirmed. Why... Why couldn't...Gijo from class 3-C had apparently been caught up in one... Why... please let her go... she wanted to get off the phone...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 8:47 pm

Why...weren't the damn conversations ending... How many friends did she have!? Hibiki knew Miyako had friends, probably more than a few, but [i]how many could there possibly be[/]!?

Would they just listen to her reassure them and get off the damn phone!?

He had to bite back another groan with much difficulty. He couldn't even look to see if she was close to done talking, it'd be bad...make things worse...

Again, he held back a groan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: