(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Out on a Walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Out on a Walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Out on a Walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Out on a Walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Out on a Walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Out on a Walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Out on a Walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Out on a Walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Out on a Walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Out on a Walk

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shinya

Shinya

Out on a Walk - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out on a Walk   Out on a Walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 9:35 pm

"Hahaha, yeah.. I guess we both could stand for some lessons, hmm?" Hayate laughed lightly, then taking a sip of her tea. "Ah well, I'll try someone else for those lessons."

"So~ What else do you like to do for fun? You mentioned a couple things, but what else interests you?" Hayate asked with a smile on her lips. She really did want to know more about those she knew on a professional level.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Out on a Walk   Out on a Walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 12:47 am

"Hehe, yup!" It would be really nice to know how to cook, she wouldn't have to worry about buying already cooked food then! Well...at least she wasn't scrapped for too much money; she was always careful to keep track!

What else interested her, well...

"Well, along with my plush making...I like researching the occult! I love reading up on ghost lore that exists in the Human World, or even here! There's all sorts of stories and accounts out there! It's fun, and sometimes I even share the stories with other members of my division!"
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: Out on a Walk   Out on a Walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 2:52 pm

"The occult huh? Interesting... any stories you found in the human world that were interesting?" Hayate asks with a grin, leaning forward in her seat. She was pretty interested to hear what weird stories were out there as well! "Or do people not believe in ghosts as much anymore in the human world?"

It was a silly question, she knew, but it'd continue the conversation a bit. There were a lot of spiritually aware humans in their world so seeing ghosts wasn't really something that'd go away with time. But for those that can't see such.. she wondered how they rationalized it?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Out on a Walk   Out on a Walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 4:35 pm

"Mhm! I find lots of interesting ones... It's hard to pick out favorites... There's hundreds and even more than that to choose from! I think...skepticism has risen among humans when it comes to the modern world...but there are still all sorts of old stories you can find that are still looked at today!"

Definitely lots of stories...and legends.

All the different legends on youkai in Japan... there were all sorts of monsters... She didn't think she'd ever be able to research every country, even with a shinigami's lifespan!
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: Out on a Walk   Out on a Walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 3:45 pm

"Oh my, that is quite interesting! But as I thought, the human world has kinda forgotten or denies the existence of spirits on the public level at least." Hayate mused aloud, stroking her chin. "Come to think of it, I haven't been in the human world in over two hundred years.. maybe I should go visit sometime?"

"But yes, you simply must share with me some of your stories you've found!" Hayate says excitedly, then pauses. "Err.. when you have the time, of course!"

Laughing lightly, the young captain smiled and sighed happily. "So, Narue? Would you like to be friends?" She asks a bit timidly.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Out on a Walk   Out on a Walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 10:10 pm

"It's changed a lot! It's nothing like it was at all two-hundred years ago!" Narue piqued in, giving a nod to Hayate's words as the woman contemplated visiting.

It was true though, humans did tend to ignore or deny the existence of ghosts and such...

A nod was given at the next request; "Of course! When I come across some super interesting ones I'll be sure to share with you! It should be fun!"

Definitely! Narue had no doubts it would be enjoyable, she wanted to share her greater findings though, which required...research!

"Mhm! We can be friends, yeah!" A nod was given at that, along with an even brighter smile; she loved making news friends, and Hayate was fun to talk to.
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: Out on a Walk   Out on a Walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 3:34 pm

"That's great to hear!" Hayate replies, clapping her hands together lightly as she happily smiles. "I don't have many friends so adding you to the ones I do have makes me very happy!"

Finishing her tea, Hayate then blinks at Narue. "I'm not.. holding you up from anything, am I?" She asks curiously as she pours herself some more tea. "If so, I apologize and you can leave anytime you feel ready to."

Of course, the young captain would've rather had the company as she enjoyed talking to people when she could. It was better than listening to Souichiro trying to woo Yuzuki, that's for sure. Though still, after that bubble incident, Souichiro's been rather quiet for some reason. "Hey hey, do you know much about Captain Kageyama? I'm curious if his reputation precedes him." Hayate asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Out on a Walk   Out on a Walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 5:21 pm

Narue was happy she had been able to make Hayate as happy as the woman claimed to be, she was glad to make new friends!

She shook her head though at the woman's question; "Oh no! I'm not busy right now, it's alright! You're not holding me up at all!"

Her own tea was nearly gone, just about a sip left and the lieutenant sipped it up after she'd finished speaking. It had tasted really good!

Captain Kageyama?

Narue blinked, a sheepish smile appearing after a second; "I haven't really heard much...I've never met him either, unfortunately."
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: Out on a Walk   Out on a Walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 7:39 pm

"Oh good! I would've felt terrible if I was holding you up from something important!" Hayate says as she pours more tea for the both of them. "After becoming one half of the third division's captain spot, you can imagine I don't have time to make friends like I normally would!"

Upon hearing that even Narue hasn't really heard much from Souichiro, Hayate was more than a little surprised. How did he do it? None of the Captains or Lieutenants seem to have heard anything bad about Souichiro.. how?!

"Simply amazing, how does such a man keep such a low profile?!" Hayate wondered, already hearing the mental snickering to show that Souichiro was indeed paying attention. Ignoring this for now, Hayate smirked inwardly at the fact that eavesdroppers never hear good of themselves. "Well bluntly speaking, Captain Kageyama is a skirt chaser! A notorious one in the rukon district. He's also quite lazy and leaves me with most of the work while he's off wooing women!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Out on a Walk   Out on a Walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 3:30 am

"I can imagine... It must be really busy!" Narue gave a small nod in agreement; this was the only division with a joint-captainship, but she knew the two must have their work cut out for them even if there were two of them.

All captain's had tons of work to attend to, it was rare to see them have a breather or break from their duties. It was good when she did see them though in that case, it means they were taking their breaks as needed, and not overworking themselves!

Hayate seemed shocked by her previous answer regarding the other captain, but it was the truth; she hadn't heard much.

"Aaa! So that's what he's like? I've never met him before, so I wouldn't know." Narue answered; "Poor you getting stuck with work though... I would have figured the work was split evenly..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out on a Walk   Out on a Walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out on a Walk
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2