(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Out on a Walk I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Out on a Walk I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Out on a Walk I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Out on a Walk I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Out on a Walk I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Out on a Walk I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Out on a Walk I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Out on a Walk I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Out on a Walk I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Out on a Walk

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Out on a Walk Empty
PostSubject: Out on a Walk   Out on a Walk I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 7:24 pm

A light, happy tune hummed from the young lieutenant of First as she walked along the streets of the Seireitei, having finished all of her work she'd decided to come outside and take a nice walk.

In her arms Hato-kun was held as she passed by various buildings.

Narue was happy to have all of her paperwork for the day done, there would probably be more later, but she would get to it when it came! For now though, fresh air~
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Shinya

Shinya

Out on a Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out on a Walk   Out on a Walk I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 7:38 pm

From the opposite direction of Narue came the Co-Captain of the third division, Hayate. Her head was bowed and anyone passing close enough to her would hear her muttering about places to hide or something. Oddly enough, she'd move out the way of anyone heading in her direction as if she knew they were there without looking.

After a while, Hayate looked up at the sky and let out a frustrated yell, much to the surprise of those around her. She scratched her head vigorously before remembering where she was and blushing a good deal. So unladylike she was acting! Bowing lightly to those around her, Hayate caught sight of Narue a little distance away. Smiling, Hayate walked over to the woman and introduced herself. "You must be Lieutenant Ueno, it's nice to meet you! I'm Co-Captain Kusanagi of the Third Division." Hayate introduced herself with a bow. "How are you today? I trust everything is going well?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Out on a Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out on a Walk   Out on a Walk I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 7:50 pm

Having heard the yell from a bit away slightly too late, the lieutenant looked around for the source, but it wasn't long before said source found her instead.

Hearing her name, Narue turned towards the source of the person speaking to see the Co-Captain of the Third Division; she smiled at the woman's words and bowed politely herself. She'd never really met or spoken with the woman before, so it was good to be meeting now!

"Yup! I'm Narue, it's nice to meet you too!" She replied, her smile bright as she responded to the Captain. "Everything's going great, I finished up my work for the day and I'm on a walk! How about you?"
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

Out on a Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out on a Walk   Out on a Walk I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 8:01 pm

"Ahh, that's good. As for me? Trying to find a good private location for some training I wanna do, but I guess I'll think on it later." Sighs Hayate as she pinches the bridge of her nose. She then releases it and smiles back at Narue. "I've been meaning to meet all of the Lieutenants, so this is a good opportunity! Are you doing anything important right now? If not, would you like to come back to my office for tea and snacks?"

Hayate beamed the happiest smile at Narue as she awaited an answer, pretty pleased with herself now that she's met another lieutenant. Her ideal training ground for Mia can wait for now, maybe Narue'll know a few private places where they can train away from the eyes of others. Sure she could always ask Souichiro, but she wanted to show she was capable also!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Out on a Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out on a Walk   Out on a Walk I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 8:27 pm

"Ooo, that's great! Training is always important!" Narue replied before shaking her head slightly at Hayate's question; "Nope, not busy now at all; We can have tea if you'd like!"

That sounded really nice, enjoying some tea and having a good conversation. Hayate wanted to meet all of the lieutenants, that was a good thing to do! It would be good for all of the captains and lieutenants to properly know one another at least somewhat...even if they didn't always work together.

They were all shinigami that held high ranked positions after all!
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

Out on a Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out on a Walk   Out on a Walk I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 9:01 pm

"Alright, then follow me!" Hayate says happily, leading the way back to the Third Division. "So, Lieutenant Ueno, do you like.. chocolate cake?"

"If not, that's fine; It was merely the first thing that came to mind that was in the fridge." Hayate chuckles, glancing over at the woman. "Also, what sort of tea are you fond of?"

As they walked Hayate took notice of the stuffed animal, but decided not to ask about it right now. It'll make a conversation piece for when they're having their snacks. It wasn't a long walk back to her shared office and Hayate offered Narue a seat while she put the water on for tea.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Out on a Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out on a Walk   Out on a Walk I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 9:21 pm

"'Kaaay~" Narue replied, following after the captain as she began walking to make her way back to the Third Division. A nod was given at the question; "Mhmm! Chocolate cake is perfect! Hm... I'm fine with most tea really, so anything's fine!"

She wasn't particularly picky on it, there were many types she really liked! She was sure anything Hayate planned on having would be just fine.

When they finally reached the Third Division, the walk not taking that long at all really, Narue followed Hayate to her office and sat when the woman offered her a seat. As thanks, she gave another bright smile.
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

Out on a Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out on a Walk   Out on a Walk I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 9:47 pm

"Hmmm, let's see here.." Hayate spoke aloud, not talking to anyone in particular. "I already tried that apple blend, and the orange was last week.. and lemon before that.. Hmm.. I know!"

Pulling out the specially made teabags from her collection, Hayate sat them aside and pulled out all the things necessary to have tea and cake with. "If we're gonna have chocolate cake, we're gonna need a certain blend to offset the sweetness of the cake." Hayate explains as she stands and sets the cups on a small table. "So I decided a berry tea would be best!"

Humming to herself, Hayate waited for the water to boil and then poured it into the teapot with the tea bags within it. As for the cake, Narue would catch sight of it in the fridge when Hayate moved to pull it out. It was a rather moderate sized chocolate cake with cherries topping the cake and whipped cream under the cherries. There was a lone candle sticking out the middle of the cake, somehow lit. Why anyone would put a lit candle inside a fridge was beyond comprehension really.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Out on a Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out on a Walk   Out on a Walk I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 1:23 am

Waiting patiently, Narue watched as Hayate began preparations for the tea, deciding on what type they'd be having soon during their conversation.

Berry tea sounded good!

It sounded like a good idea considering they were going to have chocolate cake.

As the captain went to get the cake, the lieutenant's eyes went to the fridge. Woow, that cake looked really good! It had a candle though, that was surprising...what was more surprising was that it was lit still!

"Was it someone's birthday?" She questioned, knowing typically candles in a cake meant as such.
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

Out on a Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out on a Walk   Out on a Walk I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 9:09 pm

"Considering it was in Souichiro's special fridge, I doubt it." She says with a smile as she moved the cake over to the table. "Likely it's some sort of injoke by Souichiro. He enjoys pranking me when he gets the chance."

Slicing the cake, Hayate cut out two neat slices and sat them on dishes before finishing preparing the tea. Once that was ready, she poured them into two cups and sat them on saucers, then served everything to Narue.

"Narue, may I call you that? I used sugar without thinking in the tea.. are you fine with sugar or should I brew a new batch?" Hayate asked as she sat across from the lieutenant, taking a careful sip of her tea to test it.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Out on a Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out on a Walk   Out on a Walk I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 9:28 pm

Injoke.... So the other captain enjoyed pranking his co-worker; those two must get along if pranks could be made! It was nice if they did.

At the question, Narue gave a nod as she accepted the cake and tea from the captain; "Mhm! Calling me Narue is just fine, and sugar is good too no worries~! I like sweet."

This tea would be just fine, no need for a new batch unless Hayate wanted to make one.

Yup! This would be just fine!
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

Out on a Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out on a Walk   Out on a Walk I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 4:54 pm

"Oh good! If it's not sweet enough, I'll place out more sugar." Hayate cheerfully responds, then pauses and smiles. "Oh, and it's fine if you call me Hayate as well."

The tea needed a bit more sugar for her liking, so Hayate pulled out a small container of sugar and added more to her tea. "But please, feel free to start eating!" She gestures to the served tea and cake, taking another sip of her tea and deciding that it was fine now.

"So Narue, what do you like doing in your spare time?" Hayate asks, tasting the cake and finding it so delicious and moist. It had some sort of shredded chocolate frosting on it as well. "You wouldn't happen to like shopping, would you?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Out on a Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out on a Walk   Out on a Walk I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 1:53 am

"Okay!" Hayate then rather than Captain, if that's what she preferred then Narue could easily call her by name!

Narue took a sip of her tea, smiling at the taste; she was fine with how it was, it was tasty! Hearing Hayate's words, she gave a nod. The cake looked goood~!

"Hm, well...I sometimes go and research things of interest, like old folklore and the like...I also make plush dolls, though only smaller ones... I'm not good at really big ones yet!" Riichi-nii had made Hato-kun, though she had helped a little... Overall he had done most of the work.

She was learning though!
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

Out on a Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out on a Walk   Out on a Walk I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 3:58 pm

"Plushes, hmm? Interesting.. did you make the one that you're carrying?" Hayate asked with a small smile. She didn't know a lot about plush animals aside from that they're cute. Hayate was a very sheltered woman, y'see.

"Also folklore? That's a really interesting subject. I'm sure you've delved into rumors and whatnot I take it?" Hayate spoke as she ate the chocolate cake slice. "You wouldn't happened to have heard anything about the 'Shinigami strengthening project', have you?"

Hayate knew it was kinda dangerous to drop that name frivolously, but she was curious as to how tightly Seireitei has sealed up such information. Though, depending on how deep the girl dug into folklores and what not, she might've come across a mention of that or some other info about it. "Also.. have you heard of the tale of the terror of death?" Hayate asked with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Out on a Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out on a Walk   Out on a Walk I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 8:31 pm

"Ah, actually Riichi-nii made him!" Narue answered; "When I was really little I helped my brother make him, well...since I was little I mostly just got the supplies for him and watched, but I still helped!"

Yup! She'd still put in some help!

"Mhm! I mostly like researching spiritual folklore and the like, it's fun to tell scary stories around the other shinigami in my division" It was definitely fun, "Hm? Shinigami...Strengthening Project?"

Narue tilted her head slightly, though obviously interested. It sounded important. "I haven't heard of the Tale of the Terror and Death either...but I'm interested!"
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

Out on a Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out on a Walk   Out on a Walk I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 3:38 pm

"Yes.. The Shinigami strengthening project.." Hayate spoke in a soft voice, staring at Narue with an unreadable expression. "It was a dark act of the shinigami, aiming to make stronger members through various methods.."

"One such method involved combining two shinigami into one! They became a freak of nature, hidden away from their peers whilst the rest of Soul Society knew nothing! Another one became a god of destruction, eventually killed by all of the captains combined.." Hayate continued to speak, a frown developing on her features. "Though.. I hear the experiments never stopped.. and they're always looking for unsuspecting shinigami to experiment on.. so watch your back, yes?"

Then just like that, Hayate's smile returned as if it were all a joke. "Hehe, so what'd you think? It's a story I've heard before and thought you'd like it!" Hayate laughed lightly, sipping her tea. "There were more details than that, so I could tell you the whole story sometime if you're interested? Shall I tell you about the terror of death now?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Out on a Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out on a Walk   Out on a Walk I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 5:23 pm

Narue listened carefully to what Hayate had to say; she'd never...never heard of such a project. It sounded quite frightening in all honesty, but that was something she forbade herself to show in her expression.

She would not show fear!

Combining two shinigami, causing them to become alienated. It was also sad...

A god of destruction who had been taken down by the captains...

W-Watch her back? Narue gave a small nod at that, though Hayate's smile...it...was a joke? She felt a bit embarrassed, a tint of red in her cheeks as she realized such a thing. Hayate had made it seem so serious and real!

Putting her focus on the tea, she took a few sips. It was good~

"Sure!" She replied, ready to hear this next story.
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

Out on a Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out on a Walk   Out on a Walk I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 6:58 pm

"This next story was something I heard from older shinigami that saw this first hand.." Hayate spoke, setting her cake aside for the moment to focus. "There was this hollow.. an incredibly strong hollow that would often visit Soul Society. At first it was a mindless beast, just killing for the sake of killing.. but at some point it began to think.."

Sipping her tea, Hayate continued. "The Hollow wasn't like the normal white ones, this one was pitch black and carried a large scythe-like blade on its right arm. Not only that, but for some reason, it could cut through anything and everything the Shinigami threw at it." She speaks, frowning again. "By the dozens shinigami would be cut down, reduced to nothing but piles of meat before this hollow.. and one day.. it simply disappeared. It never returned and even now no one knows what happened to it. Some speculate that it may be out there, growing stronger for its eventual return."

Smiling, Hayate took another few sips of her tea. "The shinigami that survived those encounters mentioned that they nicknamed it 'The Terror of Death', stating that that's what one felt after facing it. You understood mortality in the worst way from a visit of that hollow." Hayate decided to let Narue decide for herself whether to believe that or not.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Out on a Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out on a Walk   Out on a Walk I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 8:25 pm

Nodding at Hayate's beginning words, Narue listened close, interested in the story. It was about a hollow...a really, really strong one...

It definitely sounded frightening, killing for the sake of killing...

She took a small sip of her own tea as the captain told the story, explaining how this hollow had began thinking. Not a normal hollow? A pitch black one... Narue had never heard of such a thing.

It just...disappeared? Disappeared and no one knew what happened to it...

Narue gave a small nod at the woman's final words on the story, and the hollow. It certainly sounded like one you wouldn't want to encounter...
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

Out on a Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out on a Walk   Out on a Walk I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 3:38 pm

"It's up to you whether or not to believe either story.." Hayate spoke with a calm smile, "But as they say.. truth is often stranger than fiction."

Picking up her plate, Hayate begins to eat her cake again while she could hear Souichiro give off a light grunt in her mind; Seems he was listening in on the conversation.. though she couldn't be sure whether he was grunting over her having ate his cake or over her telling someone about the project they were part of.

She waited to hear his complaint either way, but he said nothing. So mentally shrugging, she moved on to speaking to Narue again. "So? What's your take on it?" Hayate asked, smiling a little.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Out on a Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out on a Walk   Out on a Walk I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 10:37 pm

Up to her...

They were both amazing stories to think on, and Hayate had told them so seriously it was almost like they really had happened. Though... They may have, Narue had no way of knowing for certain...

"They were both...pretty incredible." She responded after taking a sip from her tea. "They were really interesting to hear, and... hehe; I can't even tell myself they didn't happen, you told them so seriously!"

She gave a small laugh, though it was obvious she meant nothing bad by her words.

Had the stories been real things that had occurred, or were they just stories...

Hayate had definitely told them well!
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

Out on a Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out on a Walk   Out on a Walk I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 3:45 pm

Hayate chuckled lightly, smiling a little as she sipped her tea. Only just a little as it reminded her of Ryou, another victim of the Shinigami Strengthening Project. She wished she was there to save him.. but at the time, her and Souichiro were still trying to figure out how to work their dual bodies and could barely move. She had heard Ryou was sealed into a human body before being executed so he couldn't use the fearsome power he amassed.

"Narue.. you said you had a brother right? I had a brother too, once.. but he died in an incident.. I miss him so.." Hayate spoke with a sigh. "So cherish your brother.. you never know when you might lose them."

"Ahh.. sorry, didn't mean to sound so depressing.. Just I wish my little brother was still alive sometimes." Hayate smiled a little bitterly. Thinking about him still hurt; She never got the chance to say goodbye to him.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Out on a Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out on a Walk   Out on a Walk I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 8:46 pm

C...Cherish him...

Narue took a sip of her tea, a bit bigger than the last couple of sips. A sheepish laugh followed after she swallowed what she'd drank. "I did, Riichi-nii isn't...ah, here...anymore."

She was avoiding the words, but by her tone that she was attempting to keep happy it was obvious she already had lost him.

Riichi had died long ago...
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

Out on a Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out on a Walk   Out on a Walk I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 1:33 pm

"O-Oh.. I'm so sorry! I didn't know.." Hayate spoke quickly, blushing and bowing her head. "Please forgive me for bringing up a sad subject!"

Sighing, Hayate frowned a bit. "So we both lost our brother.." She mumbled quietly to herself, then quickly shook her head. NO. Cannot dwell on such subjects! "Let's change the subject to a more happier one."

"So do you know how to cook, Narue?" Hayate asked with a sheepish smile. "I wanna learn how to cook for a certain someone.. I wanna make him a meal he'll enjoy.. but as it is.. I can burn water."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Out on a Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out on a Walk   Out on a Walk I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:01 am

"I-It's alright!" Narue was quick to reassure the woman; Hayate hadn't known, so she couldn't be held accountable for that! It was an honest mistake!

They had both lost...

A better subject would be nice, definitely!

"Aa, I'd like to learn too! I'm really bad at it, or well... I've just never practiced enough. I can heat leftovers up!" She gave a small laugh after saying that, "I'm sure there's plenty of good cooks in the Seireitei though! There's gotta be one among them willing to teach!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Out on a Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out on a Walk   Out on a Walk I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out on a Walk
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next