(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 12:47 am

Focusing on the restaurant, and what they'd be having, Masaru walked along with Mia towards it; he had to duck down a bit to get under the cloth due to his height, but it wasn't a big problem really, wasn't really a problem at all.

He glanced down at Mia after they'd been greeted, just as she moved to hide in his arm. He made no notice to pointing it out though, he could order just fine, which is what he did.

Curry buns, they'd definitely be good!
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 1:04 am

Mia heard Masaru order, letting out a soft breath and nudging his arm with her head in a form of thanks. Her face had faded to merely tinted pink, which was a relief but...Masaru was safety to her. She would be hiding until the buns were done, her hands gripping his sleeve as she kept herself hidden from strangers.

"He...was better than the cloak..." Mia didn't realize she had whispered that, her fears fading instead of just being hidden by the cloth she normally used...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 1:14 am

Better than the cloak?

Masaru attempted to not notice her words right now, not wanting to draw attention to it and have her feeling flustered again. He wasn't sure if that would be the case entirely, but he would rather not risk it. If he...helped her calm down then...

Once everything had been handled with their food, and it was handed to them after payment he looked down at Mia. "Got them, they smell good."

Food was a good distracting topic from fluster!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 1:21 am

"L-Lets go back then?" Mia muttered, obviously unaware she had spoken outloud even now. She nuzzled against Masaru's arm before pulling back, still holding him with both hands but her eyes trained on the ground. She tugged him along carefully, not wanting to rush him back but the smells from the bag were too much for her poor starving stomach.

If she could be alone with him and eating she'd feel better!

Much better... How was she going to bathe though? It was...open air and open...women...

Don't think about that!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 1:33 am

"Alright." Masaru smiled as Mia nuzzled against his arm, and began walking as she did back towards the direction of their room. They would enjoy a meal in peace, some delicious curry buns. It would be nicer to eat with just the two of them, rather than in an area with other people...

They certainly did smell good...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 2:04 am

"M-Masa...I-I'll have to bathe...with others... I-I didn't bring... a bathing suit..." Mia muttered as they neared the onsen, the walk back not as long due to her not pausing and slowing in her walk. Plus she was moving a bit faster than usual to get back and eat and also hide.

She was still hiding now but well it would be good to super hide.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 2:08 am

That... Ah, she was right; these were public baths after all for the guests and therefore there would be multiple people. A swimsuit would likely make Mia more comfortable going in there, but...

"Perhaps they have some to buy? Do they have an option for private baths? Hm..." He wasn't sure; if someone was uncomfortable with public baths, but still wanted to enjoy... there had to be some option...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 2:24 am

"M-Maybe the second one? B-But it seemed like it was for...married couples and stuff..." Mia murmured softly, not wanting anyone else to hear their discussion at all. She was flushing just a bit as she spoke those words at least, unable to spit them out without a few stutters really. "I-I don't think they sell bathing suits here..."

It didn't make sense for them to... most people weren't that shy and shy people didn't usually go to onsens anyways she felt!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 2:34 am

O-Only for...

Hearing her say that, his face had reddened some as they walked. This place wasn't the type that would sell swimsuits, so the only other method would be...

"I-I see..." Masaru replied; looking over towards the wall for a moment.

They were getting closer to their room, and away from the main groups of people out and about; good. "I-If you believe...it would help...w-w...w-we could..." P-Pretend.

He almost died trying to even say this, but...bathing with others would be...uncomfortable for her, and they were here to enjoy themselves! She was...at least comfortable enough around him to...and it wasn't like they hadn't b-before...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 2:45 am

Glancing up at Masaru, Mia noted his reddened face that matched her own before he turned away.

Masa was looking at a wall, why was he looking at a wall? the shinigami questioned herself in her head, wondering what he could possibly be looking at the wall for before his words sunk in.

She almost stumbled as they stepped inside the onsen main room, unable to even give a nod to the manager who had returned to the desk because she was in her own little world with Masaru right now. Instead she flushed more brightly, looking away and then speaking softly. "...I-It wouldn't...bother ...me..."

That was a lie. A pure unadulturated lie. It would definitely bother her in all the wrong ways! Not bad ways though... Bathing with Masaru was much more preferable to bathing with anyone else...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 2:49 am

"W-We...can do th-that then." Masaru replied; Mia was...fine with it, it seemed... If she was alright with...with doing that then they could. That way they would be able to...to have a private bath, which would be much more preferable to having to bathe with strangers.

T-They were comfortable around one another so...

"W-We can...after we eat...t-then..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 3:00 am

Mia nodded and made a squeaky sound as she led him up the stairs, unable to reply coherently. Pretend to be Masaru's wife...pretend to be Masaru's wife... Little did either of them know or understand, the Manager and anyone who had seen them together today (including the food place) were calling them the gorgeous married couple.

Which was good for the pair that could barely lie to anyone really or put up any sort of convincing act.

She moved quickly down the upstairs hallway, fumbling with the key as she unlocked the door before stepping inside with a relieved sigh. "Much...much better..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 3:04 am

"M-Mhmm...much." Masaru agreed once he had stepped inside the room as well, shutting the door behind him. "We can eat now."

He brought the curry buns they'd gotten to the table, before sitting down himself. It was much better being in here, it was private and it was just the two of them...so if they were flustered, like they had been and still were to an extent...it was just between them.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 3:24 am

Mia scurried over to the table, following Masaru with a smile as she started to relax more. It felt nice just being alone with him again and not potentially around strangers... She reached inside of the bag, pulling out two buns and offering the man one as she continued her smiling. "We can definitely eat... S-So how do married couples act? I-I...haven't seen many...before..."

That she knew of? Maybe there were secret ones...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 3:29 am

Masaru accepted the bun with a thankful smile as Mia handed it off to him, he was definitely able to relax easier here, and the curry buns just smelled better once out of the bag which provided a good distraction from the...p-pretend marriage talk...

He was about to take a bite from his before Mia's question stopped him. He...probably would have choked if he'd actually taken a bite then...

"W-Well...um...i-in love I-I would m-most certain assume..." He replied; "U-Um...always together when it came to...vacations like...like these, a-and happy in each others...others presence..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 3:36 am

"What does...in love look like? And act like?" Mia didn't stutter, but she sure did her best to as her face was once again red. Luckily Masaru hadn't taken a bite yet and she took one of hers, looking down at it. It had an interesting flavor, good, very good. Yes focus on that...

"S-So we...smile a lot...and don't leave each other's sides much?" She felt she could do that, it didn't seem too hard. Masaru was easy to smile around even when others were there... They just had to get the in love part down, and she took another bite of the bun.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 3:54 am

"I-I assume..." Masaru answered; "I...I would...say..."

...Something, there was something that had to make this easier. Act in love, act in love, they just needed to act like they were in lo...

"W...We do...l-love each other...though..." Th...They acted in love, right? Th...He had become more affection after...their confessions, and they had...changed slightly for the better...after...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 4:02 am

Masaru assumed so... so they...had to do things... His words caused a sheepish grin to appear on her face, Mia's smile shy as she looked away. "W-We do... We...should be...more...obvious about it then?"

But how... how did they show their love in ways someone else could see?! How could either one of them survive more affection?! Wait... waait!

"...I-I know! I-I saw it in movies...the people in love...th-they feed each other! W-We just need to practice it..." Mia's voice was a squeak, but she held up her curry bun for Masaru to take a bite from with a soft smile. Her face was still the color of a human world fire hydrant. It wasn't going down anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 4:14 am

Be more obvious... They...They could do that, they just needed to figure out what they needed to be more...obvious on. They held hands a lot, they'd been doing so not long ago, so they had that... K-Kiss...he felt they'd both die if they attempted to publicly steal kisses. T-Too flustering!

When Mia mentioned movies, and that she'd seen things, Masaru listened to what she had to say. People in love...f-f-fed one another? She...She'd done that for him when he'd been sick, but...but he'd been sick! I-It was entirely different from just...

Noticing the curry bun Mia held up to him, he felt his face would explode due to how hot it was. M-Mia was still...smiling though, and he attempted one as well before leaning in and taking a small bite from it.

The curry buns...they were definitely good.

Now then...

After he'd chewed and swallowed, a moment later he held the one in his hand closer to her. Th...They should practice this...then....
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 4:40 am

How could they be more open? Aaaaah no thoughts on this were good thoughts! None! Mia shook her head lightly, too flustered by far at this pretend game they would have to pull off to get the private bathing area!

It seems Masaru was startled by her words, but he... he still... eventually leaned forward and took a bite. If Mia felt she was going to die before, the jolt through her body at that action utterly dissuaded her of it. NOW she would die. This was entirely different from when he was sick! How did anyone survive this!?

Practice made perfect... Her face was melting off as she leaned forward, Masaru had offered the bun and if she didn't think about it she could do it... Mia's hand moved to his wrist, gently holding it as she steadied him to take a bite. Chewing and swallowing, she was hungry, she held his wrist in place as she took another bite and looked away as her hand dropped. "S-Sorry... I'm hungry..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 4:43 am

They would practice, and be able to pass any sort of...of test thrown at them about the whole marriage thing! They could...could definitely pretend to be...

His face was burning as Mia leaned forward, taking a bite from the offered curry bun before she took another a moment or so later.

"I-It's alright, eat as much as you'd l-like..." They'd gotten food for a reason so...so they could eat it!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 4:53 am

Mia took another bite, this time trusting Masaru to hold it steady as she did, chewing and swallowing as another and another followed. Once she had finished the bun, her hand came back up and she licked his fingers clean instinctively before holding up her bun for him to eat from. "S-Sorry...still... I was too hungry..."

The woman scooted slightly closer, so she was sitting right up against him and held up the bun for him to eat from now. Red face, don't think just do don't think don't think just practice...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 5:17 am

"I-It's alright, if you're hungry, eat as much as...as you'd like." Masaru replied, his face burning brightly after Mia had done that. She...She didn't need to apologize, n-not at all, even if...if he felt he would die soon.

He didn't think his blush would fade anytime soon, especially as Mia scooted closer to him to the point where she was sitting right up against him before she offered the curry bun up to him again.

Leaning down, he attempted to just think of eating and that he was hungry as well, and took another bite from it.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 5:24 am

Mia's soft nod was the only reply Masaru could get for the moment, her throat unable to form words from how flustered she was. They were so close and she was...f-feeding him...

He obviously was just as focused on this as she was, ignoring all their fluster and blushes and trying to pretend this was normal for them... They must get it down pat...

After Masaru took his bite, she brought the bun back up to her mouth and took a bite straight from where he had before offering it again. He had said to eat as much as she liked... She wasn't red faced at all and dying! Nope!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 6:02 am

They were doing this, they were...able to feed one another like this, even if they were flustered messes right now, they...they were still able to do this! They could feed each other just fine, it...if they appeared as...as newlyweds then it would be...understandable why they'd be a little flustered...

"I-I think we're...d-doing well..." Masaru stated, a sheepish chuckle following his words.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]
Page 6 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next