(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 1:48 am

They had started playing a while ago, the common beginning and then the selection and a start of the character's route not really taking tons of time but Mia had to pause and save as she felt her stomach growl a bit. Giving a sheepish laugh, she set the game aside and leaned back against Masaru fully, her hands coming up around his neck.

"We should go get some food, it'll be here later. Oops! W-We never brought the tubs in either... Hehe..." Mia flushed as she realized they had been just sitting there the whole time...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 1:58 am

Masaru, who had been focused on the game, was pulled from said focus at the sound of... Mia's stomach was growling? A small, light laugh of his own followed Mia's as he smiled; "Food sounds good, ah...aha...we did forget...whoops."

He had forgotten. They'd just settled down and began playing that game, the stuff should still be sitting outside though, so they could pull it inside before they got their food.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 2:25 am

"We'll play more when we get back... If you want." Mia turned red as she moved to her hands and knees off of Masaru's lap, moving ahead so she could then stand. How long had they been sitting like that? She didn't know, stretching with small little pleased sounds.

"I wonder what we should get...Maybe somewhere nearby they have curry rice or buns?" This was for Masaru to relax...her violet eyes glancing back at him as she continued to stretch her arms above her head, tense from sitting so long. Whatever he wanted they would get! Though she kind of wanted some red bean paste buns, despite her normal dislike of sweets...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 2:37 am

"We can." Masaru nodded; they could play more when they got back, if Mia wanted to as well. He was fine with whatever they chose to do. This was meant to be a nice, relaxing trip after all!

As Mia moved from him, he moved to stand as well and stretched.

Curry rice?

His attention was already on Mia, but it seemed it'd been piqued further as she brought up that food. Curry rice, or curry buns... He hoped they'd have that, it'd be really good to have...his favorite...

"M-Maybe, aha..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 3:14 am

They could play then! Maybe cuddle up on the balcony and play a bit... Mia's smile was warm and happy as she finished her own stretching, turning to watch Masaru. She noted his more intent interest, her hand coming up to hide her smile.

"I'll ask the manager, she'd know." Mia made sure all of her clothes were in place and moved to the door, pulling in the tubs and other items. She moved to set them on the table before making sure she had her wallet and everything they'd need. "Are you ready then dea-Masa?"

Mia stuttered, turning red and looking away as she messed up a bit.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 3:20 am

Masaru stood by as Mia pulled in the tubs and items they'd been left, having been willing to help but it seemed she had it handled. The moment she seemed ready, after having straightened her clothes and...checked for her money he assumed, he moved to take her hand, already smiling as-

Dea...

He didn't need to ear the full term to know what she'd almost said, and his face couldn't help but redden again as she attempted to save herself. Squeezing her hand softly, he smiled again; "Ready."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 3:33 am

As Masaru took her hand, Mia smiled more though she knew he must be blushing too. Her eyes glanced over, confirming the blush suspicions though the hand squeeze made her feel better. She returned it, holding his hand in hers as they left the room and she locked it. Leading him down the hallway, Mia spoke quietly.

"You think Nozomi will be happy? I-I know she will...I'm just a little nervous... Sorry..." Hearing confirmation would make her feel a little better, her free hand fidgeting with her clothes.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 3:44 am

"I'm positive she'll be really happy, overjoyed even." Masaru replied, giving Mia that reassurance; "It's alright...i-it's a big change, nervousness is...is understandable."

Before Mia had moved in, he'd already told her she could venture the mansion and open doors and such as if it were her own home, now...now it really would be. He hoped...him having already told her that before this...would make things a little easier.

He would definitely help her feel like it was her home... It was a big step, and...a really big change for her, but things would be just fine!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 4:23 am

"I-I'm sure you're right. She'll definitely be...really happy..." Nozomi of course would be! But having Masaru's reassurance made Mia let out a soft sigh. She was happy with this... Giving Masaru a smile, warm and still a bit flustered, she also nodded in acceptance of his words. "It'll take time... I-I'll get used to it and be less nervous...eventually...I hope..."

Maybe weeks or months after she moved in! Aaah it was still a powerful thought that was set to kill her and she pushed it aside to focus on stairs and not stumbling down them in her fluster.

Masaru's house was soon to be hers too! Mia squeaked at that thought, forgetting her focus and missing a step as she stumbled forward.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 4:36 am

"It'll take time, but I'm sure you'll get used to it...anything I can do to help you adjust I will." Masaru replied, his smile warming and hopefully helping reassure her further.

They were both happy with this though, so they didn't have anything huge to worry about! It'd take time, but Mia would get used to it eventually...

A surprised noise forced its way out as Mia stumbled, and instinctively Masaru moved to catch her in fear she'd fall, one arm going around the front of her waist while the other went around her back.

"You alright?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 4:56 am

Masaru's noise almost caused her to fall to her butt but luckily the man caught her and held on. Mia leaned against him for a moment, despite being a shinigami falling down stairs was a terrifying prospect and her heart was racing. She gulped and nodded, pulling away just slightly so she could stand on her own. "I-I'm fine, thank you. Just a little surprised... S-Sorry."

"Um, I'm not sure right now what you could do but... if I think of things I'll say so! Maybe...maybe let me make dinner for a while? Cooking might help...and baking. I-If I bake lots...and sew lots it'll feel like home." She'd just...make tons of things... tons... "M-Maybe if you wanted a halloween costume too? I-I could make...it for you..."

It wasn't like she had to be embarrassed over taking measurements anymore...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 5:06 am

"It's alright..." Masaru's hold loosened once he was sure Mia would be fine before they continued walking, taking her hand again as they'd had them before.

Let her cook dinner for awhile, baking, sewing... "That won't be a problem at all, you can do that."

If she thought it would help then she definitely could!

"A Halloween costume? Of what though...?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 5:16 am

With Masaru's hand to steady her once again, Mia felt calmer even if her heart was still racing. Her fingers twined between his as she gave him a small smile, his words also soothing her. "Th-Thank you..."

Just doing the normal things she always did would make her feel a lot more at home even in the new environment... His question caused her to squeak a bit and she shook her head.

"I-I don't know. Nozomi knew what she wanted... S-So if you wanted something I could...for you... I-I have enough of my own so its...n-not like I need more..." Mia was flushed as they reached the downstairs. No one was at the desk for the moment so she decided to just head out for now and moved towards the doorway.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 5:32 am

"Welcome."

It seemed his reassurances were helping, and he was glad for that.

"I'm...Well, I've never really...done Halloween before, well...worn a costume or anything, so I'm unsure of what would really work for me..."

It didn't seem like anyone was downstairs, well, employees anyway... as Mia kept walking though he assumed it was okay to just wander about.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 12:40 pm

"Mm, well there's....lots of things. L-Like pirates or princes or...knights or butlers or... just lots...Y-You can also be specific characters too!" Mia's smile was a bit flustered as she said that, attempting to not picture Masaru dressed up in any of those. She failed miserably and looked away as she led Masaru outside, pretty sure she had seen a nearby food place on the map...

There were a few, really, but she assumed this one might have curry rice or buns. It seemed buns were going to be more likely. Her eyes took in the sights though, curious and wondering as she lead him through the more forested sections. It was all...naturey and she felt a bit quiet due to that. "...I-I really think you would...look nice in anything..."

Okay she had to say that.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 1:43 pm

Pirates, princes, knights, butlers... There definitely seemed to be a lot of variety and choice with this, as Mia had just said. What though...?

"...Which...would you rather see me wearing?" It...It was a proper question! He never really wore costumes, and had never properly celebrated Halloween, and with so many different choices to choose from when it came to costumes...! P-Plus, Mia's opinion...mattered in this as well.

He looked around, looking at the various food places, though again his attention was pulled back to Mia at her words. L-Look good in...anything...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 2:42 pm

"Hmm?!" Mia choked, her eyes darting to Masaru's and away as her hand came up. It covered the lower half of her face as she blushed. What...did she want to see him in? All...of those? Well maybe not pirate...well maybe...good pirate...

How...how could she pick!? Mia squeaked and flushed more, unable to even glance at Masaru now.

She couldn't pick!

She was going to die here! What was she supposed to say!? "P-Prince or...b-butler..."

Mia admitted it. Her most deadly and shameful secret. If only it would kill her, then things would be better.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 2:50 pm

Masaru tilted his head in question as Mia became flustered. I-It was that flustering a question though? He supposed...if she asked him such a question he didn't doubt he'd become a bit flustered himself...

He waited patiently, letting her work through her obvious emotions; he had trust that Mia would have a good opinion on what type of costumes might suit him, even if she thought anything would look good on him!

Prince of butler...?

He gave a small nod; "A-Alright, one of those then. I-I think those would be fun costumes to wear..."

Despite feeling his cheeks tinting, he gave Mia a smile to let her know that he meant his words. Prince...or butler then...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 3:00 pm

Mia's face was going to melt off. It was too hot! She was going to die! Masaru just accepted...and she'd have to make it for him now... She was going to die, it had been a short sweet life of Mia. Only a century and a quarter and this nobleman killed her with his costume that she'd have to make...

"I-I'll start...gathering...stuff to make one...or the other then... wh-when we get back..." Mia's voice was muffled and soft, not trusting herself to speak at all now above almost a whisper. Dead, dead dead. Her whole life was dead now.

She glanced over, seeing that smile and tinted cheeks and squeaked out a reply that she pushed herself hard to make. "Wh-What would you like...me to wear...then?"

Would he...have things he felt would look nice...?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 10:00 pm

"R-Right..." Masaru gave a small smile, Mia's fluster on it starting to get to him now that she'd said she'd make one or the other of the options she'd narrowed it down to. S-So...Prince or butler...

!!

Just when he believed he would only have to worry about a short moment of his previous fluster, it returned full force as Mia asked him...

"W-Well...I-I'm not...familiar with many c-c...costume choices, but...w-we have...discussed...at one point using...P-...Prince and...P-Princess terminology..."

T-They'd used such terms before, and it was what his mind had gone to as she'd asked him!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 10:40 pm

Mia giggled a bit strongly, her hand squeezing his as she vibrated lightly. Princess... "S-Sure... I have...a few...different...ones... U-Um a few...specific ones...i-if you want to...be...the prince..."

She was dying now, unable to even focus on her hunger or the shops around her. Prince...princess... Oh no! Now she was thinking of the one show...and and she had the dress and it was...pretty...and...and...

Mia squeaked a few times, shaking her head from side to side and using her hair as a shield, finally leaning it forward to look at the ground. If he couldn't see her red face, she couldn't be red! Yes!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 11:24 pm

"Th-That's...fine, w-we can do that..."

They could have...c-complimenting costumes...then. He was fine with either of the options she'd given him, but...it would make sense for him to be...a P-Prince if she was going to dress up as a...a Princess...

Noticing her becoming even more flustered than before, Masaru squeezed her hand like she'd done moments ago as she hid behind her hair.

P-Prince and...Princess then...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 12:06 am

Though...butler...would also go with princess but... Mia did not speak that, she did not think Masaru would survive...and he would definitely try to be a butler. He would do it... And he would kill them both. The man could easily be a prince, he had such airs about himself already.

She nodded, squeezing Masaru's hand once again and trying not to turn into the most flustered mess. "B-Buns...for now... We need to get...f-food... I haven't been looking..."

Well she had, at the floor really, but a subject change was in order due to the amount of fluster currently destroying Mia's ability to think.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 12:12 am

"A-Alright, it's okay...we can get food and eat..." They'd gotten a bit distracted by the costume talk, and were now suffering a bit due to their emotions, but...food, if they had food to focus on it would help!

Curry buns, they could get curry buns.

That...That place might have them? There were a few places, but... yes, curry buns...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 12:40 am

Masaru's agreement caused a bit of the blush to fade from her cheeks, her fluster and heart slowly calming themselves. Mia took a few deep breaths, attempting to calm herself and just... succeeding since the topic was now getting his favorites. She could always focus on that...

Mia's eyes caught the same restaurant as Masaru did and it seemed promising, so she moved their walking in that direction. Slowing coming up to the stand, she didn't have to duck much to go under the cloth but she was sure Masaru would. Someone called a greeting and she froze, turning and burying her face against his arm. So...she needed to work on her flustered state a bit more and shyness...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]
Page 5 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next