(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 4:23 am

Mia turned fully as Masaru's hold loosened, her arms wrapping around his body in return as she held him to her. She stared up at him, a fiercely strong blush on her cheeks but she pretended it didn't exist as her head leaned up to plant a soft but swift kiss on his lips. "Thank you. I-I...needed to hear that and...and I'm really happy you think that its...its... not weird..."

"I never...want you to think I'm weird or...odd or... anything..." Mia admitted softly, still staring up at Masaru but her blush was slowly fading.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 4:29 am

There was no time to really respond the the quick kiss, but he could always kiss her again in return in a moment. For now though he listened to what she had to say.

"Welcome, I'm glad I was able to reassure you..." He'd already said as much, but...he wanted her to know he was happy now that she was alright.

Hearing her words, he leaned down and pressed his forehead to hers; "I don't think it's weird at all, the fact that you're able to do such a thing shows you're amazing skill."
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 4:40 am

Mia's smile was brighter at Masaru's words, when he was happy and she made him happy it made her happy and... just a loop of happiness. A circle of happy all around for the pair. She nudged her head up slightly against his as his forehead settled against hers, her hands moving to his bare chest and shoulders as she smiled still up at him.

This close he could easily see the color brighten on her face, but she nodded still and stared up into his eyes. "I-I... will try to ...remember that... Thank you Masa... Thank you..."

Her relief was strong and obvious and she couldn't help giving him a soft little giggle from how overjoyed she was at his acceptance.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 5:18 am

"Welcome..." Masaru replied, a small chuckle escaping as Mia nudged her head up against his. His hold tightened for a moment in an affectionate squeeze, glad to be past upset feelings and back to happy.

This was how this little vacation was supposed to be, nice and happy, and enjoyable... No negativity.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 5:25 am

Mia's laughs joined Masaru's as he squeezed her, her head nudging his more since that seemed to make him happy. Her hands slipped around his neck and made sure to keep him in place even if he hadn't wanted to go... She was taking no chances! Mia was too happy to let him escape her arms... though... there was a problem.

"Rinse my hair please...then we can go upstairs?" They could continue this upstairs! Her smile was still bright and warm though as she gave him another few nudges.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 5:35 am

Happy chuckles escaped some more as Mia held him to her, continuing to nudge him as she had done so before. It was sweet, and cute... He enjoyed these affectionate moments between the two of them...

When she requested he rinse her hair, he gave a small nod; "Alright."

Saying that, he pulled back with a bit of reluctance. They'd get back to this once they were actually finished with the washing and back in their room. For now though, he went about getting her hair rinsed.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 5:42 am

Mia's hands fell to her chest as Masaru pulled away to finish the job, his happy chuckles making her feel warm and happy as she smiled. It never left her face as she turned to watch the man rinse her hair, her eyes gleaming a bit as he finished and she pulled it all over to her let it drip a bit more. It'd need to before she could get dressed.

"Ah, thanks again. This makes it so much easier... H-here I'll get our bath stuff together. Y-You can get dressed while I am." Her hair had to drip anyways and she stood with a smile to gather their items together! It...was a distraction now that they weren't distracted with other things, to keep her from staring at him...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 5:47 am

When her hair seemed fully rinsed, he stopped and returned the shower head to it's rightful spot after shutting it off while Mia pulled her hair over for it to drip.

He gave a small nod at her words; "Alright..."

Masaru would have offered to help, but...she needed to let her hair drip from the looks of things, so it would be fine for her to gather their things. He'd get changed in the meantime.

Their yukata were already set out so it wouldn't take too long to get dressed. He needed to make sure he was dried off enough first though...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 5:57 am

Mia took only a few moments to gather the bathing items, setting them in the wooden tub before holding it to her hip and turning to see Masaru... drying himself. I'm a pure princess and a saint and my father would kill me for those thoughts!

Yes, just think about the volatile former rogue. That kept all sexy thoughts from her head. She wondered if this is what others did, thinking of their grandma?

She moved towards the man with a blank smile on her face, eyes definitely not on him as she moved towards the towels and her own clothes... Just set the tub down... set the tub down and dry yourself...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 6:02 am

Masaru was unaware of Mia's dilemma, and the fact that he was currently causing thoughts that weren't so pure to enter her mind. His focus was on getting dry and getting dressed. The hot springs had definitely helped and had been very nice. He was glad they'd been able to get a private one...

Even if there had been plenty of fluster to go along with this experience, this was definitely....definitely preferable to a public bath in his opinion.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 6:07 am

Mia had her body mostly set but it was her damned hair as usual causing problems. She had rung it out as best she could but it would still be damp... Oh well... Finally though she could pull her sleeping robes on, stretching as she tugged one damp arm on and then the other before tying it to her. Not that she needed to, it clung no matter what...

Bending over to pick up the tubs, she blinked and was almost afraid to turn around. The thoughts were still there... thinking of her father only seemed to delay them really...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 6:13 am

When he felt he was dry enough, he went about getting his robes on, turning to gather his as Mia got her own on. Clung... Shaking the thoughts, he quickly turned again and worked on getting his robes on for the night.

It didn't take too long, and soon they were on probably and he turned to Mia with a smile; "R-Ready when you are..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 6:21 am

Her robe...she'd forgotten that'd been what he'd brought. Mia flushed brightly but gave a happy laugh as she reached over to link her arm with Masaru's, the tubs held in the other. She had clustered all the bath stuff together and just stacked them for ease of carrying.

"I-I'm glad you like it that much... it looks...good on you..." She liked the colors, she had been right they would suit the man. Her eyes sparkled with happiness as she lead him to the door and waited for him tot take them out from there. He'd have to once they were out among others... Hopefully no one...would mind her...robe...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 6:29 am

"Y-Yes...I do like it, it looks nice, and you worked really hard to make it look its best." It was a nice, and loving gift...of course he loved it, and would wear it happily.

Masaru gave a small smile as Mia linked arms with him, they could hurry back to their room...they would both be more comfortable in there. Once led to the door, he began to lead as he took them out from the private baths.

It would be good to get ready and settled for the night.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 6:32 am

Mia smiled but also blushed brightly as they left the private bathing room, his words causing her to be utterly pleased and happy. She couldn't speak due to being in public, but her eyes shined up at him as she showed him her smile before...hiding her face in her hair and against his arm again.

If only she could get over her public...fears... Following him up the stairs and back towards the room, she ignored any looks she got or well they got... she felt the eyes on them at least.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 6:51 am

The walk wasn't long, but much like Mia Masaru ignored any eyes on them as they made their way back to their room. He didn't really care for the attention, preferring to just get back to their room and rest and spend time with Mia...

He gave smile once he reached their door, "Back, there's no one in our direct area now..." He informed, having past the last few people a few feet back, and they'd been headed in the opposite direction.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 6:55 am

Mia had clung to Masaru as the last people had walked past them, smiling shyly though it was hidden by her hair. Even wet it was a good shield... She had to let go of him as he told her they were in the clear though, taking the key from the tub and opening the door with it before she scurried inside.

Safe...safe in the room... Looking around, the futons were set out for them and she let out a relieved sigh as she set the tubs on the table. That was nice... though they were...right next to each other...

Mia moved to the edge of one and began tugging it away. Nope! No temptation...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 7:00 am

...Eh?

Masaru blinked once they were inside their room, having followed Mia in shortly after she scurried in. Their futons were already set out but... Mia was...

"...Mia?" He tilted his head slightly, questioning her actions.

Wh...What was she doing?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 7:07 am

Mia turned red but didn't respond to Masaru's question. With all those...thoughts and touching and...everything earlier... it'd be too tempting to sleep together! So... the woman was now pulled the futon towards the other side of the room.

She would...sleep with a table between them. It'd be safer.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 7:13 am

"...." Masaru blinked, literally unable to comprehend the situation fully here. Mia was...moving one of the futons away... Like she didn't want to be near him...

Without any words she'd just begun to...move it away.

Wha...

....Huh?

"Did...Did I do something...wrong, Mia?" Really, it was the first concern to come to mind. Had he...had he come on too strong with his wanting to help her? Had... What...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 7:18 am

Mia's actions came to a grinding halt as she fell back on her butt, Masaru's words having startled her. The bed was only half way across is planned path and she shook her head strongly. "N-No! Nothing wrong. You didn't do anything wrong..."

She was the one who did something wrong. Looking away, her eyes nervous as her hand came up to play with her hair, she tried to laugh softly. "I-I just think...sleeping...over here might be better? U-Um yes. No window... to... shine..."

A lie...a blatant lie...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 7:25 am

"..." That... That answer...

It would be night, nothing to shine really... So why...? She claimed he hadn't done anything wrong so then what? He blinked, his expression confused as he just...moved to seat himself on his own futon, unsure of what to really make of the situation.

He thought she enjoyed sleeping at his side? H-Had he been wrong to assume such a thing- No that was insane, it was rather obvious they were both content when like that. Then... Why...?

Mia's answer obviously hadn't been an honest one...

For the most part, the noble just looked like a sad, lost dog right now...lost red panda...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 7:30 am

Mia moved to her knees, intent on returning to her previous occupation as bed mover and then... heard the sound of Masaru moving to his futon. She made a grave error and looked up at the man only to see...that...

Who else ever saw Masaru as cute? Was there anyone else? Mia had heard comments about his looks for a while... but never... that he was impossibly adorable. And he had no idea the weapon he was wielding as she blushed and looked down in shame. "I-I...its not your fault...d-don't look sad... please..."

Oh spirits he was such... a cute... sad lost...No! This was serious!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 7:35 am

"..." His first instinct was to question it again, but Mia's words gave no answer...only that it wasn't his fault. If he was not the cause of something then what? What could have brought this on...?

Confused, he was utter and completely at a loss.

Had he laughed it off too much when he fell out of the tree, no that was too long ago, thinking too far back there... There was no point in nitpicking something that far back, his mind was just too desperate for an answer.

....Why though?

This was supposed to be a nice, happy getaway from work, they could enjoy themselves as they pleased, just the two of them. No worries about work, or anything.... Why then....?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 7:39 am

Mia took one more look at Masaru sitting there, being a confused...confused red panda...? It caused her to sigh and she looked down at the futon, before beginning to drag it back. She'd... just have to deal with... her own... feelings.

She'd be fine! She'd gone a hundred years without any sort of that stuff and if she used all her self control she could deal with it!

"...I-I'm coming back..." It was all she could do to not throw herself at Masaru and just hug him and make him happy again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]
Page 15 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next