(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
The Cabin Returns! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
The Cabin Returns! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
The Cabin Returns! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
The Cabin Returns! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
The Cabin Returns! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
The Cabin Returns! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
The Cabin Returns! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
The Cabin Returns! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
The Cabin Returns! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Cabin Returns!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

The Cabin Returns! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 8:01 am

Again, Aito stirred as Miyako leaned forward and kissed him and his eyes opened slightly for a few seconds before shutting again. He gave another noise before squeezing Miyako to him, which in turn connected their foreheads as he attempted to settle back into sleep.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 8:03 am

Miyako grinned lightly as Hibiki made another sound and somewhat woke up. This was...really cute! He wanted to sleep more but it would be bad to ruin their schedules like that... So as their foreheads connected, she rubbed her nose against his in a small nuzzle before kissing him again and holding it longer this time.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 8:12 am

"Mn...n..." Sleep was becoming more difficult by the second as Miyako continued to tempt him awake; he wanted more sleep though...

After a few moments of nuzzling, along with the next kiss, Aito opened his eyes again though this time they remained open despite the sleepy appearance.

"Mn..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 8:14 am

Miyako smiled brightly as Hibiki woke up finally, kissing him against for a brief moment. "I see...this is how to wake up Mr Sleepyhead."

She was pleased her plan had worked, yawning herself for a moment as her hand moved up to cover her mouth. She was tired but it'd definitely be bad to fall asleep more.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 8:23 am

"Mn..." He didn't argue with the nickname or anything, too sleepy to do so...and really, it was true. Sleepy... What time was it even? They'd slept...how long? They'd woken up super early so it couldn't be too late...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 8:26 am

"We can't sleep too much longer... its afternoon. I'm sorry." Miyako gave a small little sheepish smile, despite her wish to stay in the bed like this with Hibiki. It would be bad to mess up the sleeping schedules!

She leaned forward more, he was still so sleepy and she was so happy! More kissing was required, lots more. It'd wake him up.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 8:34 am

"...Can't be...that hard to fix...schedule..." Obviously it did take awhile to fix a screwed up schedule, but he was sleepy, he could be confused and out of it it was a perfect excuse.

He was able to get those words out at least before Miyako kissed him again, and after a few moments he responded.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 8:37 am

Miyako had heard his words and noted them for later, kissing Hibiki awake more and more. She kissed him for more than a few moments before the hands on his chest and her own legs shifted and pushed as she flipped him onto his back with a laugh. She was smiling down at him, now over top of him as purple hair fell around them. "It can be really hard to 'Biki. Should I wake you up more, hm?"

Green eyes were a bit playful, she was waking up more and more now.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 8:42 am

Aito gave a small groan as Miyako attempted to further wake him, even going as far as to flip him over. He shielded his eyes with his arms for a few moments before moving it to look up at her.

Wake...up...mn...

He blinked a few times, though it was obvious he was still sleepy.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 8:45 am

Hibiki was just laying there sleepy... He covered his eyes with a groan and barely was waking up at all... Even when he showed eyes again, they were obviously still very sleepy.

Miyako frowned just a bit before smiling as she moved over top of him more. Straddling his lap, she leaned down as she put her hands on either side of him. "'Biiikiii. Wake up~"

If this did not work, she must try more desperate measures!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 8:49 am

A longer groan of protest escaped him, even if he was waking up little by little; he was still against getting up at all. Sleep was more important, he could probably sleep for hours more if he would be allowed to, damn it...

"Mn...Wha..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 8:53 am

"You can't sleep. Its not good." Miyako puffed up her cheek, sensing the sleepiness Hibiki was radiating. It was like a drug, she wanted to fall back asleep too but she fought it. Instead she squirmed on his lap lightly. "You can sleep tonight, you'll feel better once you wake up fully!"

"Hiiiibiiikiii~" Each syllable of his name was punctuated with a small bounce on his poor abused lap by this point.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 8:56 am

He was awake!

He was awake, damn it; he was awake!

"Up, I...I'm up!" He didn't really have a choice! Miyako... Did she realize the lower half abuse with her actions!? He didn't need that! "U....Up, I'm up....mn...gh..."

He didn't need his lap abused any further, no; he definitely didn't. At all...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 9:01 am

Miyako stopped her movements, a warm and bright smile on her face. Hibiki did sound awake now... She was happy, no more evil sleepy aura the man was radiating before. "Are you sure you are awake?"

It seems the lap movements woke him up and she sat up a bit so she was pressing against him more. She tilted her head and shifted more, wondering if he was sure he was awake with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 9:03 am

"I...I'm up!" He was definitely up, he'd said so clearly!

The hell was with that aura she was emitting!? He was awake, he'd said so, she didn't need to do anymore lap bouncing, or anything to try to pull him from sleep! He was definitely awake!

"I'm sure..." He added, giving more confirmation.

He did not need his lap abused further...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 9:06 am

"Mm. But this is fun, you are reacting really strongly." Miyako did not move herself off of his lap, just sitting there on top of him with the biggest grins. Should she get off or not...

Hm, this was tempting... too tempting... Stay like this now that she was fully away, or get off and get food?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 9:11 am

Aito was unsure whether he could trust that she'd get off or not after hearing her previous words. He was reacting strongly for a reason! Bouncing on his lap was not advised in the slightest! He blinked as Miyako seemed to be contemplating her options.

She...She couldn't...

He wouldn't take the chance!

So, he quickly, but carefully flipped them over and after a moment he backed away to sit up. His hand went to his hair, though not in his usual nervous fashion as he ruffled it, attempting to lazily brush some of the bedhead away.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 9:15 am

Miyako felt she was going to win whatever this was, she would win it and be victorious! At least she had until he flipped them over with a squeak. She laid there stunned on her back, beet red face as she was unable to react for a moment. That moment with him over her had her flushed as she laid there, wondering how to deal...

Instead of staying away with her fluster, she smiled more and closed her eyes. Not...not that she wanted to... his bedhead was endearing and tempting... But still for her teasing she needed to do this. "Aaah now I can go back to sleep myseeelf~"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 6:14 pm

"Hah!?" Go back to sleep!?

Immediately Aito turned to look at Miyako, falling right into her teasing trap; if he couldn't sleep than neither could she! She was the one that spent so long trying to get him to get up! She wasn't allowed to go back to sleep!

He crawled back over to her, leaning over her like he had before but...

...Now what...

Stop her...how?

Well... He could easily stop her. No way in hell she could sleep with him hovering like this, and if she attempted he could easily keep her awake!

"If I can't sleep neither can you...tch..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 6:19 pm

Miyako's face became a rather familiar shade of red as Hibiki leaned over her, not expecting him to do such a thing in response to her teasing. Her eyes shot open before she closed them tightly, attempting to pretend to relax and take deep breaths. "Mm, but I'm supposed to be resting more~"

She peeked an eye open and then tightly shut it again, Hibiki's hair falling like that as he leaned over her. Pretend sleeping! Take deep breaths! She turned her head slightly to the side, attempting to feign sleeping despite his rather close proximity over her.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 6:26 pm

"If you can rest then there's no reason I have to suddenly stop for whatever reason!" That was dumb! Rest all she wanted, but that didn't mean he had to get up! He could sleep however much he wanted to!

She was attempting to fall back asleep, or at least fake it; Aito did not plan on even giving her the liberty of that...

He mimicked in a sense what she had done earlier, though he wasn't on her. He pushed on the bed some with his arms, shifting the bed enough to make her shift around enough to the point where sleep would be impossible.

It wasn't harmful, obviously, but she sure as hell wouldn't be sleeping.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 6:30 pm

Did he really think this would bother her? Haah! He didn't have a younger sibling, they had much worse methods than this. Miyako could easily stand the motions, she'd fake slept through way worse when her little sister got all grumpy at her.

Miyako hid a smile rather well she felt, allowing her body to be limp as Hibiki shifted the bed in a grumpy manner. Her voice came out a soft whisper as she attempted to speak without laughing or being bothered by the rolling. "So tired...can't wake up... You must...be responsible one..."

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 6:46 pm

"Hah?" So she would put up with this...?

He continued with his current actions, though his mind was thinking of other methods. She wasn't allowed to go back to sleep, not at all! What would get her up if this wouldn't...? She'd...flushed rather strongly just when he'd taken this hovering position...

"Aaah...Too bad I'm not that responsible. Guess I'll just go back to sleep then~" Saying that, he let himself drop some, though he wouldn't hurt her, but now he was basically lying on top of her without hovering.

New bed then, if she wouldn't get up~
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 6:56 pm

What would he do now? Stuff a pillow on her face? Kiss her cheek? She was sorta hoping the latter, she would definitely wake up for kisses. Miyako was not in the least expecting what did happen, her head running through expected actions and not coming up with him laying on top of her.

"...Th-Then go ahead..." Miyako pushed away a few choice thoughts, her arms coming up over Hibiki and holding him in place as her legs wrapped around his. "Y-You're trapped now!"

Yeah pretend she had planned this! Greatest plan. Ignore her burning face and strongly beating heart!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 7:01 pm

"Eh? Being trapped isn't so bad..." It meant he could sleep then~

Which he attempted to do just that, or at least it looked like it, he settled his head down and shut his eyes; Miyako wanted to keep him here, then so be it~ He would stay here, and she would have to put up with it~

Considering how close he was, he could how hard her heart was pounding, he almost wanted to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Cabin Returns!
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next