(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
The Cabin Returns! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
The Cabin Returns! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
The Cabin Returns! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
The Cabin Returns! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
The Cabin Returns! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
The Cabin Returns! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
The Cabin Returns! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
The Cabin Returns! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
The Cabin Returns! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Cabin Returns!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

The Cabin Returns! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 7:06 pm

"M-Mm." Miyako's heart sped up a bit more as Hibiki's head settled down against her. Her eyes caught his closing and she couldn't stop the small flustered sound that came up as she held him there.

"Sleep...w-well then Hibiki..." Would he really rest here on top of her? Oh no no no! Her heart beat stronger as she took a deep breath, face utterly flushed beyond fixing. She rather liked this feeling of him on top of her, her breathing becoming a bit more ragged.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 7:10 pm

A noise was all Miyako got in response as she wished him a good rest. Heh, what happened to not allowing him to sleep~? Her heart sounded like it was about to beat out of her damn chest. He cracked open his eyes, not that she could see from his positioning.

The first thing his eyes were on was her neck, he blinked...and then let out a breath over her skin.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 7:13 pm

The noise Hibiki made only caused her to squeak and clench his shirt lightly against his back. Was he enjoying this!? She couldn't give in! Play the part...she had been...keeping him from sleeping but with his body on top of hers her mind was not on that anymore...

Miyako took a deep breath that then became another sound as Hibiki let out a breath against her neck. She shifted under him, her head turning to the side after a moment as her hands held his shirt tightly.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 7:18 pm

"If you move so much I can't sleep~" It seemed Miyako had activated...not quite cocky, but close... He was just trying to get her to get up, and if he had to resort to these methods then he clearly would.

He attempted to snuggle closer, shutting his eyes again as he felt Miyako's grip on his shirt tighten considerably. Hehehe...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 7:21 pm

"S-Sorry." Miyako muttered, using all her considerable willpower to just hold still despite her rapidly beating heart and breathing distracting her. Hibiki's snuggles closer caused an immediate freezing of her body, a small little groan coming from her as her hands loosened her hold on his shirt.

Distracting her was working, she was heavily distracted now.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 7:26 pm

Aito was heavily resisting the urge to begin snickering at Miyako's responses, she was trying so hard. Her heartbeat didn't lie though, as well as her breathing. She was more flustered than imaginable, and she couldn't even move...

"Kehe..." Okay, so he couldn't hold all of it back.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 7:31 pm

Miyako felt she could survive this. It was only one more night in the cabin...she'd be fine even if he was being like this on top of her. She was okay! They could lay like this... it was fine...

No it wasn't! Hibiki's snicker made her shift under him strongly and make another small groan. This was...not fine. Not fine at all! Her hands held his shirt tightly again, eyes darting glances at the man pretending to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 7:39 pm

Hn...

Aito remained on top of Miyako for a good few more moments, just lying their as if he really were feigning sleep. What happened to forcing him to stay up? Hehe...

He had one more trick...

He leaned in a bit closer to her neck before opening his mouth slightly as he were about to lean in begin teasing her neck, but... just as he was less than an inch even away, with his breath on her, he gained a cocky grin before pulling away.

Her hold was tight on him, but he could easily still move, and a snicker escaped him once more.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 7:45 pm

Hibiki had no idea the horrific internal struggle the young woman was facing. Miyako's heart hadn't slowed one bit as fluster was quickly replaced by other things that were quite a bit better than that. He was faking it...he had to be! No way he could be sleeping like this!

Her eyes caught movement from him as she felt him shift, his head leaning down to her neck that she tilted more in response. Her breath caught in her lungs as she quivered, unable to breath for a moment in anticipation of his mouth on her neck... She felt his breath and then...

He pulled back! He pulled back with a cocky grin on his face! Miyako let out a frustrated groan, her legs shifting up against his as she attempted a glare at him. "H-Hiiibiiikiii! D-Don't do that..."

Cocky grin...on top of her... his mouth so close to her skin. Her breathing was small pants now, she was unable to hide the quickly becoming obvious problem but refused to let him go even so.

She was going to die...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 7:49 pm

"Mnnn...." Aito blinked down at Miyako, and he kept in place for a bit longer after Miyako had shifted her legs up against his, which...

Mn?

"Don't do whaaaat..." He feigned innocence, averting his eyes, directing them up a bit towards the ceiling. "If you let me go I can get you food from the bag..."

Perhaps just attempting to cut it all off like he was was a bit cruel...she had started it though! Telling him he couldn't sleep, and she could...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 8:00 pm

Miyako sucked in a breath, Hibiki was definitely sure of what he was doing. She had just wanted to tease him lightly for being such a sleepyhead! He hadn't moved at all and was just laying against her still, her body shifting still under him lightly now. Mean...Hibiki was mean...

Awful! He was awful and mean and his eyes went for the ceiling as he spoke such miserable words

"...I-I don't want...food..." Her eyes averted, hands tensing again as she admitted that in a soft whimper. Damn him to hell! He knew exactly what was going on and he was...he was so evil! Evil evil evil! "You're...so evil when you get cocky..."

Die, she should just die and melt into the bedding. That was a suitable end for her. Yes.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 8:04 pm

"Mn..." Again that sound escaped him at her answer; he didn't question it, not right now anyway. Instead, he leaned down and pressed his lips to her own for a few moments.

He was evil when he got cocky? Well, he couldn't deny that one bit...

He had been teasing her on purpose after all~
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 8:09 pm

Miyako's one hand let go of its death grip on his shirt, sliding up to Hibiki's hair as it buried itself in the soft darkness as they kissed. She didn't want a short kiss at the moment and so kept him there past a few moments as she whimpered.

Kissing was much better than food, Miyako's leg sliding up between his as she tried to deepen the kissing and turn it into making out. Teasing cocky asshole making her all...flustered and... 'flustered'...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 8:13 pm

"Nn..." He had planned on moving away after a bit, but feeling Miyako's hand move to his hair, her hold on him made him unable to as she kept the kiss going.

It was her leg that caused his grip to tighten on the bedding, feeling it slid up between his just before she attempted to deepen the kiss. He allowed it, despite his plans of moving earlier.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 8:18 pm

Miyako's leg moved up more, her mind entirely focused on how nice this making out was. Hibiki's small sound caused her to whimper more and shift up more. Good, good... She was so distracted by this nice kissing, her heart still racing but from other reasons than fluster now.

He was too tempting when he was like this, she wanted...more than just...this when he got like that.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 8:25 pm

Her leg moving like that was distracting, it was really distracting, and as it shifted up more his hands once again momentarily tightened their grip on the bedding. Doing that...

If she kept that up...

Gh... That wouldn't be good if she kept that up, just kissing like this wouldn't help that. He wanted to assume she understood that, but... "Mn..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 8:31 pm

Miyako understood quite well what she was doing by now, her leg stopping as it reached up between his legs fully. She moved her hips under him lightly, rubbing just a bit as Hibiki let out a soft sound. Her head pulled away from their kissing for a moment to pant lightly, her body still holding him down as her mouth trailed from his lips along his jaw.

Neck, she wanted to kiss his neck... and more. "Hibiki... You're...so evil..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 8:44 pm

E...Evil...

Earlier yes, but...what did she think she was being now...teasing like this? Revenge? His teasing earlier had...prompted this, he'd just wanted to...get back at her for her own teasing when she'd forced him to get up...

"If you...keep doing that you'll..." He would at least warn her...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 8:48 pm

"I'll get you aroused, right?" Miyako's voice was a soft whisper against his ear as she nuzzled the side of his head lightly. Her leg rubbed against Hibiki gently and carefully as her mouth moved itself to just below his ear to plant a kiss. Her breathing and voice, much lower than usual as she was rather obviously aroused at this point.

"I want that... I want you Hibiki.... please?" Her face was beat red as she said that, but...it might help to be...straightforward... she was...fairly broken at the moment. Straightforward was the best...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 8:53 pm

"Wh...Last time...?" Miyako was fully aware of what she was doing, and wanted him to get that way... If...they could just...like last time, they could deal with their problems like last time.

That'd be... That'd be fine to do...

He could manage doing that again, but...him? He could deal with it himself, but... would she allow that? He wasn't sure if she'd...want...

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 8:59 pm

"Mmm..." Miyako nodded against his neck, biting down a bit as the hand in his hair clenched lightly. She didn't stop her rubbing a bit, blushing up a storm but still pushing on. Her mouth pulled back as she turned her head away, needing that bit of distance to blurt out her thoughts.

"C-Can...you show me...how to make you...feel good?" She didn't want him doing what he did last time for her and just...wanted him to feel good too. "L-Like with...my...m-mouth..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 9:06 pm

Feeling Miyako's hand clench in his hair, Aito gripped the bedding again as her rubbing on him continued. Her mouth pulled away from him, and he turned his attention to her as she attempted to speak.

Sh...Show her?

She wanted him to instruct her on how to...with her mouth...on him...

"C...Can try..." That... How was he supposed to explain that!?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 9:23 pm

Miyako nodded gently and turned her head back to his, her lips finding his for a rather heated kiss. They would... would be able to deal with these feelings and just... not be all flustered over it. It was perfectly natural to want to... to...put...

She squeaked at the thought, flush growing worse as the image made her want to flee a bit. Her mouth on him...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 10:05 pm

As Miyako returned her lips to his, Aito responded to the kiss; this kiss was much more heated than their previous ones... It wasn't hard to tell that. They would just...deal with it when they needed to then, and he would...attempt to...

...Walk her through it?

He didn't know! It was...something to worry about when it came time for that...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 10:13 pm

Miyako's flustered thoughts faded as Hibiki responded to the kiss just as much, her brain melting as she let out soft little sounds under him. Her leg kept rubbing lightly, though it was slowly stopping due to distraction...

While that was happening though her hand pulled at his shirt, lifting it up a bit unsurely. Should...they be less dressed...they knew what was going to happen this time. It wouldn't be accidental...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Cabin Returns!
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next