(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
The Cabin Returns! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
The Cabin Returns! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
The Cabin Returns! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
The Cabin Returns! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
The Cabin Returns! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
The Cabin Returns! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
The Cabin Returns! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
The Cabin Returns! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
The Cabin Returns! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Cabin Returns!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

The Cabin Returns! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 10:20 pm

"Mn..." Aito shifted some as he felt Miyako attempting to pull at his shirt, moving to remove it since she seemed unsure about it. They...considering what they planned on doing clothes would be in the way...

He had to separate from her for a short moment, to pull the shirt off fully and toss it.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 10:23 pm

Miyako whimpered as Hibiki pulled away, she was fine with him removing his shirt but having to move away was painful. As he removed his, she slid hers up as best she could though that was hard...

"S-Sit up a minute so I-I can strip." All clothes...why did they need clothes at all...No reason to keep it on, Miyako's fogged up brain told her. Just all should go... Hibiki's too. "Y-You too..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 10:36 pm

"A....Ah..."

At Miyako's request, Aito moved off of her so she could remove her clothing, and went about removing his own as she asked him to do as well...though, he had been about to get to that himself. Clothes wouldn't be...needed since they were...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 10:40 pm

Clothes were stupid and got in the way and Miyako sat up as Hibiki moved back, her shirt and bra getting tossed before her underwear and skirt followed. All of it was gone, as was her brain, because as soon as she saw Hibiki was stripped she moved closer to him.

Her arms went around his neck as her naked body pressed against his, her mouth pulling him into an obviously braindead and heated kiss. He was so handsome naked and if she didn't look down she didn't get nervous...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 11:06 pm

Aito had tossed his clothes off to the side, not really paying attention to where they went, though they had probably landed on the floor after he'd discarded them.

He responded to the kiss as his arms went around her waist, holding her to him; a sound came up to the back of his throat as he felt her arms move around his neck when she pressed herself against him.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 11:39 pm

Miyako moaned lightly as Hibiki's arms went around her, their bare skin rubbing lightly against each other the most distracting thing in the world. More skin would be nice, so Miyako did what she always did while kissing him. She crawled onto his lap and straddled him, freezing as her weight settled down.

Th-That was... Her hands clenched in his hair as her eyes opened, a soft moan coming from her as she was a bit surprised by that....
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 12:08 am

Aito automatically tensed as Miyako crawled onto his lap, straddling him. By doing that she-! A noise threatened to make its way up to escape him, but Aito attempted to keep it down, though failing somewhat as Miyako reacted.

His hands had tightened in their hold around her, securing after tensing for a moment.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 12:23 am

Miyako couldn't move off! Hibiki's arms were holding her securely as her breathing grew rather ragged. Her hips...wanted to move lightly as her hands held his hair, her kissing growing much deeper and more intense from this.

It felt different than with the pants on and she attempted to stop the obvious reaction that well up...failing as her hips moved lightly against her will and caused another moan. Bad, this was bad...really really bad...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 12:38 am

"M-Mn-" Unable to stop it, a response forced its way out of Aito as he felt Miyako's hips move lightly on him. Doing...Doing that, when they were both naked it made it a lot harder to hold back his reactions.

S...Should they have removed their clothes so quickly in this case... It wasn't anything they could do about it now whether or not they should or shouldn't have.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 12:44 am

Hibiki's response caused her to freeze just a bit, Miyako's hand moving to his shoulder while the other remained in his hair. Her responses to his, soft moans as she moved, were muffled by the kissing. Breathing, she needed air... Miyako pulled back, panting hard and moans unhindered now.

It felt so good, so much better rubbing against her like this. Warm, he was warm and it felt good against her. What in the world were they doing... "H-Hibiki..."

Supposed to be...doing things to...get them off...this was...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 1:00 am

As Miyako pulled away from the kissing, Aito's gave another small noise as his breath came out in pants. "A...Ah..." Hearing Miyako, he gave one of his usual responses, though...it was more halted as he went about calming himself, which was impossible.

They...shouldn't be...doing stupid things, not...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 1:07 am

"Hibikiiiii..." His name came out as more of a moan that time, Miyako's body unable to stop its movements. Damn it, this felt too good. She was burning up, burning up too much...

Wasn't sex supposed to hurt...no, Hibiki had told her it wouldn't...did it feel anything as good as this? Her hand dug into his shoulder as she shifted on his lap, trying to move off of him. "If...I don't stop... Do...you want?"

Did Hibiki want her? Did...she want him? In that... manner...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 1:11 am

M-Moving like that-! D-Didn't she realize what she was doing!? W-Well...she had to....really, there was no way she couldn't know what that was doing to him.

Did...he want...?

She was asking what he thought he was asking...?

"N...Not without..." They couldn't do that! Miyako had said herself to him not long ago that she didn't have any kind of protection from that stuff! They couldn't do that without anything to stop from...from things!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 1:17 am

Miyako nodded, using all of her willpower and then some to peel herself off of Hibiki's lap, pulling out of his arms and taking ragged breaths. Not without something to...prevent problems. Something that could...

"Th-There's the...unopened box... if..." Miyako wasn't sure he'd want it...but she was blushing as she sat on the bed, still breathing hard and obviously aroused. She didn't want to touch him again until she was sure of what was going to happen... No mistakes, there would be no stupid idiotic mistakes!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 1:21 am

"Th...That thing's...been outside all night...and stuck here for who knows how long..." It was a miracle he'd been able to get all of that out. Really though, ignoring the fact it was meant for...for those other two, that thing had been sitting in here left to rot for who knows how long, and it'd been sitting outside in the dirt and bugs all night!

Even if it was an unopened box...he didn't trust it at all! P-Plus, it was outside, they were inside... He'd tossed that thing...

It...It was definitely distracting...this was...but...but they couldn't get...carried away with that not...not now anyway... They could...d-do what they'd planned on...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 1:29 am

Miyako gave a short whimper as she shifted in place and nodded, it would be bad to use something like that. Dangerous...don't use those... ignoring all the other problems, it would be bad to use expired or ruined condoms...

Her eyes trailed down from his as her hand came up and she bit her fingers lightly. That left... She could see him still rather aroused there... Moving to her hands and knees, Miyako crawled forward a bit so she could bend down a bit. One hand settled on his leg while the other held herself up on the bed.

What...was she supposed to do... Step one was...put it in your mouth? But was she supposed to do other things? Like kiss his skin or something first? Maybe if she just...put it in, he'd tell her from there.

Opening her mouth, the young woman leaned down and licked Hibiki softly before moving her mouth back. Her green eyes were wide with shock as she did, her face red. "D-Doesn't taste bad...and I can...taste myself...on you I think..."

Her eyes went back down to him as her hand slowly slid up his leg. This...should she do more...?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 1:54 am

"M-Mn..." Aito attempted to bite back another response as Miyako shifted after having noticed her eyes trail down him...

She...She'd agreed...attempting to use those things would be a bad move, which was a relief...though it was hard to feel relief when it came to what they were doing right now, arousal overriding most other emotions.

He watched as she shifted down to her hands and knees towards him, crawling forward before her hand settled on his leg.

He gave another groan, she was...damn close...

Aito was about to inform her, or at least attempt to do so, of what to do before she licked him, which caused a rather strong reaction from him.

"J...Just...don't use...your...t-teeth or bite..." That was a big thing to keep in mind, one of the most important anyway as well...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 5:20 pm

Miyako shivered as Hibiki kept making soft groans and sounds, it was odd to her to think she was the one making them. The reaction her licking had made had her blushing up a storm, just that good?

Well when he had for her...but he knew what he was doing! There was a difference! She thought so anyways...

Looking up at him for a moment, she gave a short sound of acknowledgement to his 'advice' and looked back down. She couldn't stare up for long knowing...knowing what she'd be about to do. The hand on his leg slid up more, since he had enjoyed it and moved closer and closer as her head bent back down.

With her her hand gripping the bedding quite firmly, she very gently slipped Hibiki into her mouth with closed eyes. It felt odd in there but not bad, though her hand quickly moved closer to hold him. It would move too much and might hit her teeth! Aaaah be careful Miyako!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 8:44 pm

He'd...He'd given her...one of the more important pieces of advice, then... H-How the hell was he supposed to explain the rest!? Any wording he could even manage to think of sounded awkward!

How was-

Aito's thoughts were cut off by another moan as Miyako slipped him into her mouth, unable to suppress the response in time as a hand of his moved to grip the bedding under him. T-That...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 9:12 pm

Miyako wasn't sure what she should be doing other than what she was currently and began moving her mouth against Hibiki. It wasn't bad at all, it was definitely fun to hear Hibiki's moans... He had...for once unmuffled.

She hadn't froze no matter how much she had wanted to, her eyes darting up as best she could while like this. It felt good for him...that's all she cared about right now.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 7:41 pm

Unable to muffle or suppress his reactions... he couldn't help but feel a bit...embarrassed by that, but this all felt... He couldn't help but react strongly, even if he couldn't keep up his usual airs. Gh...

She was moving her mouth on him, and while this was her first time doing this it still earned strong reactions from him.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 11:37 pm

Miyako definitely was fighting all her instincts to freeze and blush at this. The hand on the bedding, holding her up, clenched tightly as she lowered herself down more to be less awkwardly positioned. It wasn't bad at all or hard, his responses spurring her to keep going. It...obviously felt good for him, so...she definitely wasn't stopping one bit!

...No matter how flustering this was or how much her face burned at times. F-Focus on the...the...focus on it! Not...anything else...

Miyako ended up giving a soft little sound in response to his own, more flustered than anything else.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 12:19 pm

D...Damn it, he couldn't really suppress his responses that well at all! Why couldn't he quiet himself when it came to this!? G-Gh...

Another moan arose as Miyako continued, and Aito held an iron grip on the bedding though even that wasn't helping him when it came to trying to hold himself back.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 5:37 pm

Miyako was learning quite a bit about what made Hibiki feel good and quite a bit about what he could and could not hold back during... They spent a bit of precious time fixing their mutual problem before being able to focus on the subject at hand...

Breakfast.

Miyako was now dressed and happily munching away on a large chunk of the bag once more, pleased to be eating and sparkling lightly at the table. That had been a fun and interesting way to start things... As long as she didn't think too hard on it, she didn't turn into a flustered mess at least!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 5:27 pm

Aito sat across from Miyako at the table, though his chair was pushed a bit back as he ate one of the various snacks from the bag as he toyed with his phone. There wasn't anything of interest on it really, and connection was more than a little slow due to how far out they were.

Oh well, things would be fine with them anyway.

Before they'd even come on this trip he'd made sure the weather was sure to stay positive, so there wouldn't be any interruptions there...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Cabin Returns!
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next