(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Newly Appointed Vice Captain, Saiban Rukokai Reporting In I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Newly Appointed Vice Captain, Saiban Rukokai Reporting In I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Newly Appointed Vice Captain, Saiban Rukokai Reporting In I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Newly Appointed Vice Captain, Saiban Rukokai Reporting In I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Newly Appointed Vice Captain, Saiban Rukokai Reporting In I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Newly Appointed Vice Captain, Saiban Rukokai Reporting In I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Newly Appointed Vice Captain, Saiban Rukokai Reporting In I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Newly Appointed Vice Captain, Saiban Rukokai Reporting In I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Newly Appointed Vice Captain, Saiban Rukokai Reporting In I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Newly Appointed Vice Captain, Saiban Rukokai Reporting In

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Newly Appointed Vice Captain, Saiban Rukokai Reporting In Empty
PostSubject: Newly Appointed Vice Captain, Saiban Rukokai Reporting In   Newly Appointed Vice Captain, Saiban Rukokai Reporting In I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 3:56 pm

Masaru sat in his office in his usual spot behind his desk, finishing up the last bits of paperwork to be done before he'd be meeting his new Vice Captain. He'd recently prepared tea which was now sitting off to the side of his desk for the meeting.

"There." Masaru gave a relived sigh after he'd signed the last paper that needed signing, now he didn't need to worry about getting it done after the meeting and rush to finish it before it was time to head home.

Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Emayecue

Emayecue

PostSubject: Re: Newly Appointed Vice Captain, Saiban Rukokai Reporting In   Newly Appointed Vice Captain, Saiban Rukokai Reporting In I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 4:02 pm

First appointment Saiban received as a vice captain. The task offered to him was going to be a difficult one, that he was aware of. But he was looking forward to finally doing more to help Soul Society. He had finally found a place to call home, and a leader to follow. Just with that, he felt more complete.

He put on his badge, for the first time and has been ask to report to his new captain for the first time today, before the start of the evening. He did not waste much time. On his way, he crossed many division members, and aknowledged them all with a nod. Some seems surprised as to who this guy was, and where he came from. Most of his time spend in Soul Society, he spent unnoticed.

<Knock, Knock> Two faint knocks on the captain's office door.

"Saiban Rukokai, reporting in, Shirakawa-Taicho" he said extremely formally waiting for a response before opening the door.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Newly Appointed Vice Captain, Saiban Rukokai Reporting In   Newly Appointed Vice Captain, Saiban Rukokai Reporting In I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 4:28 pm

"Ah, it's nice to meet you." Masaru responded as Saiban entered the room. "Please, have a seat." He motioned to the chair in sitting in front of his desk he'd moved early so Saiban would have a place to sit. "I've prepared some tea as well."

Back to top Go down
Emayecue

Emayecue

PostSubject: Re: Newly Appointed Vice Captain, Saiban Rukokai Reporting In   Newly Appointed Vice Captain, Saiban Rukokai Reporting In I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 4:33 pm

"Much obliged" Saiban said as he moved forward and sat down, thanking generously for the cup of tea.

"I am ready to work, and devote myself for this division, Shirakawa-Taicho"

"Should I drill the other members, I can do that."

"Should I sort your paperwork, Shirakawa-Taicho"

"Should I build some reports, I can do that"

Saiban listed, he was eager to get to work, and do everything he can. His ambition for the moment were high, and he was most curious to see what his immediate tasks would be. He was not a slacker, he was ready for anything!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Newly Appointed Vice Captain, Saiban Rukokai Reporting In   Newly Appointed Vice Captain, Saiban Rukokai Reporting In I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 4:55 pm

Masaru gave a chuckle, "It'll be great to finally get some extra help around here. For now though how about we get to know one another, since we'll be working together from now on."

After taking a sip from his tea, Masaru spoke again, "Currently, I've finished the paperwork that needed signing today; I didn't want it to be a burden later on. The fourth and fifth seats are on a mission at the moment in the human world, if you'd like you can get their reports when they return."

"Aside from work though and back to getting to know each other; let's see..." Masaru, as much as he hated to admit it, was terrible at interacting with people but he really enjoyed doing so despite that fact. "What is it you did before this?" He asked, that was a good question to start things off, right?

Back to top Go down
Emayecue

Emayecue

PostSubject: Re: Newly Appointed Vice Captain, Saiban Rukokai Reporting In   Newly Appointed Vice Captain, Saiban Rukokai Reporting In I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 5:00 pm

Saiban nodded and agreed at filling out the reports when the officers come back from the real world. He mentioned that he would get his office ready in no time, so that if they arrive tommorow, he will be ready to work on it right away.

When Masaru asked him what he did before, Saiban had a blank expression on his face. Not like his past was that bad, but he did not believe it interesting to keep remembering.

"Before now, I was getting ready for this moment. That's about all there has been for me before. The before matters not, the now matters a good deal, but what really matters, is later, Shirakawa-Taicho" he said in an extremely serious tone.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Newly Appointed Vice Captain, Saiban Rukokai Reporting In   Newly Appointed Vice Captain, Saiban Rukokai Reporting In I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 4:35 am

"Eh?" Masaru tilted his head slightly before giving a smile, "I see, it's good to have finally reached this moment then."

After a short moment of silence, he gave a chuckle before rubbing the back of his head. "I'm sorry if I seem awkward, I'm not exactly an expert when it comes to casual conversation."

"Do you have any questions you'd like to ask me? I'll answer to the best of my ability." He really couldn't think of anything on the top of his head that would be good things to talk about to get to know each other, anything he could think of he knew were just boring, cop-out things like 'the weather's nice.' and other dull things that wouldn't really get a conversation anywhere.

[OOC: Sorry if this reply seems weird, lol. It's 4:30 AM and I've got a bad headache hehe.]
Back to top Go down
Emayecue

Emayecue

PostSubject: Re: Newly Appointed Vice Captain, Saiban Rukokai Reporting In   Newly Appointed Vice Captain, Saiban Rukokai Reporting In I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 12:30 pm

Saiban listened to Masaru with close to no expression on his face. He was a very straight forward fellow, not one for much emotions nor reactions to anything. It was obvious that the captain's people skill was probably not at it's best, but that holds no regards for him. As long as he gets to work, and serve, he's fullfiled.

"The only question I would have would be, where are we going, and what needs to be done?" he asked bluntly. "Certainly, you did not have a vice captain first, I am pleased to be of service, since I have been appointed here, it's obviously for a reason, a reason that you, Shirakawa-Taicho, knows. What is that reason, what is my purpose here?" asked Saiban.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Newly Appointed Vice Captain, Saiban Rukokai Reporting In   Newly Appointed Vice Captain, Saiban Rukokai Reporting In I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 3:30 am

"You're correct, since I've become captain I haven't had a vice captain of my own. The one that served under my father is long gone." Just like he was. Gone but not forgotten. "You're purpose here is to assist me in running this division smoothly, since we're in charge of most human world affairs our duty can get pretty hectic." Always tons of reports going in and out as well, the Human World's affairs were nothing to take lightly, it could be just as dangerous there as it could be in the Soul Society...

[OOC: I'm so sorry if this is a shitty reply my brain is so dead right now ;____;]
Back to top Go down
Emayecue

Emayecue

PostSubject: Re: Newly Appointed Vice Captain, Saiban Rukokai Reporting In   Newly Appointed Vice Captain, Saiban Rukokai Reporting In I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 12:15 pm

Saiban nodded on and off at Masaru's explanation of his duty. He was certainly prepared at any eventuality, whether would it be to fill up some paperworks, or get his hands dirty in some various assignment that he would be given.

He stood up from his chair before saying anything more.

"Smoothly huh? I can do that" he confirmed to Masaru.

"Unless you have anything else for me at the moment, Shirakawa-Taicho, perhaps I should set up my office immediatly. I will do so promptly and will be ready for anything to show up, Shirakawa-Taicho. With your permission, I would also like to get my hands on the full division roster so I can study them and know all of our members by heart." He asked politely.

"Also take note, if you ever need something investigated in the human world, since it is, our jurisdiction, I am more than willing to handle things by myself, if you want to make sure you get a job well done, and quickly done, Shirakawa-Taicho." Saiban completed.

[OCC: Maybe if you stop waiting until 3-4 AM to reply, you'd be less brain dead ;)]
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Newly Appointed Vice Captain, Saiban Rukokai Reporting In   Newly Appointed Vice Captain, Saiban Rukokai Reporting In I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 9:37 pm

Masaru nodded, "You can set your office up whenever you'd like and I'll have that roster too you as soon as it's set if that'd be alright with you."

He was glad to see his new vice captain was so hardworking and dedicated, it would make getting things done around here a lot easier and they could even out the workload so that none of them would be overworked.
Back to top Go down
Emayecue

Emayecue

PostSubject: Re: Newly Appointed Vice Captain, Saiban Rukokai Reporting In   Newly Appointed Vice Captain, Saiban Rukokai Reporting In I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 9:48 pm

"Understood. Thank you Shirakawa-Taicho, you will hear from me soon" Saiban said before he took his leave.

He left the captain's office and walk down the hall toward where is office was to be sat. He was walking on a determined foot pace. Almost like a military officer delivering an urgent message for a superior. In his mind, he was on duty, regardless of the small impact the duty had, a duty is a duty, and he shall pursue it, and work toward it in an efficient matter.

He soon thereafter entered his new office, and started organizing things up to his liking... No, not to his liking, but in an efficient matter. It mattered now whether it was nice, pretty, pleasant, it simply had to be efficient.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newly Appointed Vice Captain, Saiban Rukokai Reporting In   Newly Appointed Vice Captain, Saiban Rukokai Reporting In I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Newly Appointed Vice Captain, Saiban Rukokai Reporting In
Page 1 of 1