(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Moonlight Recital - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Moonlight Recital - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Moonlight Recital - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Moonlight Recital - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Moonlight Recital - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Moonlight Recital - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Moonlight Recital - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Moonlight Recital - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Moonlight Recital - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Moonlight Recital

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Moonlight Recital - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 4:36 am

Muika watched as Miyako went through the different witch outfits, standing by quietly before she pulled out one that she claimed seemed fitting.

It...It seemed flashy, but...it apparently seemed fitting; Muika took it with a small nod, holding the hanger it was on as it was held out to her. "Okay..."

M...Moon sounded a bit more...respectable than Sugar Plum...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 4:50 am

Miyako nodded as Muika accepted their roles and then moved over to the dressing room. She quickly stripped though she left her charm bracelet on, not wanting to lose it accidentally... It was still strong in her memory, the whole time they had rushed around to find her and then she even had to rush back to her room...

Playing with it lightly, she shook her head to remove herself from thoughts like that and moved to finish changing. Putting the kitty ears on as the final touch, Miyako was quickly done and spun around. "Aha looks just right."

She stepped out of the dressing room and looked around for Muika. "All done!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 4:56 am

There was a second dressing room, so as soon as Miyako headed into one of them, Muika headed into the other. She took a moment, still biting past shyness for a few more moments before she moved on to strip and and put the costume on.

She was blushing scarlet by the time it was one and she shakily put on the hat and cat ears.

As she heard Miyako proclaim she was finished dressing, Muika peeked out from her own dressing room a bit, "I-I think....I am..."

Well...she was done, there was no thinking to be done about that...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 5:08 am

"Oh? Can I see?" Smiling sweetly and a bit innocently, Miyako merely wanted to see how it looked on the woman and waited patiently for her to come out.

"How do I look? Evil enough to be your nemesis?" A small joke, she laughed lightly and tugged a bit of hair since she had taken out her pigtails...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 5:15 am

"M-Mm..." After another moment of pushing passed, Muika stepped out from the dressing room, looking at the floor, or off to the side; her face was red, which could be clearly seen, but...she was ignoring it, it wasn't red...

When Miyako asked about her own costume, she did glance over for a short moment before nodding; "Looks...Looks good."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 5:32 am

Miyako noted the red face and instead of saying anything since the woman was trying so hard... she smiled brightly and waved her arms. "Aaaah it looks so perfect on you."

Smiling she looked down at herself before nodding with a tiny blush. "Thank you. Lets get the pictures quickly before someone else sees?

The kitty ears made the whole outfit for Muika... those...ears...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 5:41 am

"Th-Thanks..." Muika nodded, glancing back at Miyako as she thanked her and mentioned getting the pictures; "Welcome...Ah, right."

Take them quickly before anyone else saw, it'd be...incredibly embarrassing if someone else saw her dressed like this. Ignoring the thought of that "what if" situation, Muika put her focus to what they would be doing.

Pictures...They needed to take pictures.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 6:05 am

Moving to the camera spot after grabbing Muika's hand, she quickly input the code after dropping some coins in. "My treat for today! I'm sure you'll get chances to do things with me again, so its totally fine."

Muika might object, but Miyako figured it was her time to show Muika all these things so she would pay! That way if the woman hated it she wasn't out money!

A timer indicated it would take pictures soon as Miyako set things up, before she moved back. "Hehe, if you can try to smile at first! It'll take a few of them and we'll pick the best to keep."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 6:12 am

It took a moment, but Muika eventually agreed, giving a small nod of her head.

"A-Alright, if you're sure..." It would be fine this time then, Miyako wanted to so it was only right to accept her offer; she could pay for more things next time.

She stood by as Miyako input the code and inserted a few coins to turn the machine on, watching to see what the other girl did to work it properly.

Try to...smile? She...She could try...

She'd, she'd definitely try; it would...look like she was having a bad time if she didn't, and she didn't want Miyako thinking that. So when it came time to take the pictures, she attempted to, despite her embarrassment of having photos taken of her.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 6:17 am

Miyako was super sure! They could share other times and it was nice to see Muika was fine with this!

As the timer counted down, Miyako smiled and twined her arm around Muikas before taking her hand at the end. She gave a large grin and smiled up at the woman as it snapped a picture, before turning back to the camera.

She was...so happy... how had she made such a nice friend?!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 6:25 am

Most of Muika's shots came out blushy, as that had been something she hadn't been able to stop herself from doing. This was still new so...so of course she'd feel shy and embarrassed about it! Even if it wasn't bad! It...It was just new!

She still wasn't used to having photographs taken of her either...it was a bit embarrassing, but she wasn't letting herself think that!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 6:40 am

Smiling in her pictures, Miyako ended up blushing a bit too as Muika's embarrassment rubbed off. Still she laughed quite a bit, enjoying this and sometimes making a silly hand pose! Once the pictures for the moment were done, Miyako went over to the screen...

Looking at the results, she laughed hard as some were really silly looking. "Muika, help me pick out a few for this batch?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 6:45 am

"R-Right..." Muika nodded, looking at the pictures that had been taken; there were a lot, and some of them were better than others of course... "U-Um...One where...my smile doesn't look weird..."

Since she'd had to put effort into smiling, some of them probably came out weird; there were some good looking ones, but Muika definitely wanted to omit any where it seemed weird...

There was no way to avoid blushing ones.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 6:51 am

"Hmm...these ones then!" Miyako picked the best smiles on Muika's part and one extra where they both had been making odd faces by accident. They both looked silly, that was what mattered.

Smiling as it did its work printing them, Miyako stretched and looked back at the clothes. "Hm, do you have any ideas for the next set? I want to keep my kitty ears on, they are cute..."

Maybe if she kept hers on Muika would want to?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 6:54 am

Muika nodded at the ones Miyako picked, trying not to pay any attention to the one where they both looked ridiculous to save herself some extra embarrassment.

"U-Um...I-I don't have any specific...ideas, do you?" There were tons of costumes... "Mm, we can keep the ears on..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 6:57 am

"Ah! I was hoping you would want to too so we matched." A megawatt smile was on Miyako's face as she grabbed the photos. There was a little paper bag to put them in for now and she moved out of the photo shoot place to move to the costumes....

"As for ideas... Maybe um...well Maids are cute? We could be kitty maids together?" Offering this a bit hopefully, she grinned up at Muika.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 7:05 am

"Mm..."

After Miyako had gathered the pictures they'd taken with these costumes, having placed them into a little bag, Muika followed her out of the thing and back to where all the costumes were.

She thought her blush was calming down some...that was, until Miyako suggested the next costume.

"M-M..." After a short moment of working through her now intense blushing again, Muika gave a small nod; that...that was fine...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 7:13 am

Maids it was! Taking Muika's hand, she took her over to the maid outfits... Luckily not that large of a selection. It was mostly just sizes they had to worry over... Grabbing her outfit, she patted Muika's shoulder and grinned with a wink.

"Its okay! You'll look cute I promise. Maybe Iyuki will enjoy these pictures!" Ahahah don't think about that too much just...give Muika the reassurance so she feels better and move on!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 7:21 am

Muika looked at the selection, seeing as how it was mostly size that needed picking out rather than looks...so...just her size then...

Before she could reach out to take one, Miyako had said...that...

She couldn't hold back to small squeak this time as it came up; I-I...Iyuki would...she felt she'd die if he ever even saw these pictures! He...He already liked taking quick shots of her with his phone, and when she caught him doing it she nearly died...

With these...

Shaking the thoughts from her head as well as she could, she grabbed her size from the selection, not thinking about cute comments, Iyuki comments, nothing...just...getting the costume...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 5:54 am

Muika's squeak was ALL the girl needed to know. Yep! She knew all she needed. With a laugh and a wave, she hurried into the dressing room. Quickly stripping off the witch outfit, she was careful with it as she set it back on its hanger and bag.

Moving to put the much easier maid outfit on, she fixed her ears and grinned as she stepped out. Once again she as the first done and she stretched her arm a bit.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 6:01 am

A moment after Miyako had hurried off to the dressing room Muika made a few quick steps to the one she'd been in. Stripping herself carefully of the witch costume she'd had on, she moved to put on the...the other costume!

She refused to look as much as possible, though considering she had to put it on she couldn't avoid looking at it, and the moment it was on properly she brought her hands up to her cheeks, slapping lightly in attempt to beat down the blushing.

Why was this one so much worse on her embarrassment scale!? Well, she knew why...

Shaking the thoughts as well as she could, she moved to step out of the dressing room after peeking out from the door like she had last time.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 6:19 am

Miyako tried not to think about why Muika seemed so much more flustered this time and just smiled. She motioned with her hands, beckoning the woman out of the dressing room which she did after a moment.

"No one's around... You look really cute! Those ears are perfect with this, aaah!" Miyako couldn't help her happy reaction, squeeing a bit at the sight. Maid Kitty Muika was a perfectly cute sight, especially with her blushy face.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 6:26 am

"M-Mm....m..." Muika managed a small nod, the light slapping moments ago having done little as Mia squealed slightly at her appearance and called her things like...like "cute."

N...Not...

She hadn't promised to not deny those compliments from Miyako, even if it was different hearing it from a friend rather than a lover, but...in her state it was impossible to even begin to deny.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 7:57 am

Miyako moved over to the camera, waving the flustered Muika over with a smile. She was so adorable, it was easy to see why Iyuki was severely attached. She came off as cold and aloof and really wasn't, just really shy it seemed.

"We could just spend all day here with the costumes if you want Muika! I'm sure he'll enjoy all the pictures we'll get from it..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 8:23 am

A-All day! She'd die! She felt all the blood rushing to her face would kill her eventually if they stayed here too long, especially all day! Pictures though...they were going to take more pictures, and there were other costumes she was sure Miyako wanted to try out as well...

Giving a nod she walked over to where Miyako was waiting on her by the camera; these...these were going to come out with her looking more flushed than the first batch...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moonlight Recital
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: