(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Moonlight Recital I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Moonlight Recital I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Moonlight Recital I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Moonlight Recital I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Moonlight Recital I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Moonlight Recital I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Moonlight Recital I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Moonlight Recital I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Moonlight Recital I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Moonlight Recital

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Moonlight Recital Empty
PostSubject: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 11:19 pm

Miyako stared down at her phone, unusually shyly. Would Muika appreciate a girls day out? She had sent a text earlier asking if she had the day off... And she had replied yes. Iyuki was out too apparently, with Hibiki for now so Miyako didn't feel bad stealing the older woman...

But still it felt weird to ask the shy woman to go out and hang out with her... After the last incident, the rumors at the dorms had reached a loud fervor and she hadn't wanted to deal with all the questions a day out alone would bring. For now she was feigning tiredness and work, going only to the special classes and staying mostly in her room alone.

Hibiki had been right in one way, the rumors didn't matter too much... but they did cause some annoying problems. Feeling isolated, Miyako had come to the conclusion that going out and having fun would be a good pick me up!

Gulping, she sat on a bench and sent off another text.

[Would you like to hang out today then? I know some cool places we can go!]
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Moonlight Recital Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 11:33 pm

[Sure, that seems fine.]

Should she have said something better than "fine"...? Good? Alright? Was "fine" good enough? It seemed kind of...lackluster, but she hoped it wouldn't be taken the wrong way or anything...

She was off today, and Iyuki was out with Aito, and when Muika thought about it...she hadn't ever really spent any length of time with just Miyako; she was always quiet or off putting, though...she was normally like that, but with Aito there it sometimes made it more so...

If Aito wasn't going to be around then...maybe things would be easier; no, they would definitely be easier.

W...Wait...should she have asked where to meet...?
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Moonlight Recital Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 12:20 am

[Oh cool! I'll be there in a few, there's a store near your house I wanna stop at first!] Miyako sent back her enthusiastic text, pleased Muika had agreed. She was all smiles, slipping from the bench and moving at a quick pace to Muika's apartment for now.

It took her only a few minutes and then she was heading up the stairs, knocking politely. "Its me Muika! I'm heeere~"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Moonlight Recital Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 12:50 am

After receiving Miyako's text message Muika pocketed her phone, moving to ready herself since she'd be going out. Once she was dressed, she left a note for Iyuki just in case he got back before she did, not wanting him to worry or anything just for her to tell him she'd left earlier at the last minute through a text...

She heard a knock at the door, along with Miyako's voice just as she was zipping up her hoodie; moving to the door, she opened it and attempted to greet Miyako with a small smile... She...She needed to try harder with other friends...smiling was easy around Iyuki, but she was still growing used to it with others.

"G-Good to see you, Miyako."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Moonlight Recital Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 1:31 am

"Nice to see you too." This was her first time alone with Muika without Hibiki there to be a buffer and apparent annoyance, so Miyako felt a bit shy. She smiled though, Muika was smiling a bit so she must be happy!

Letting go of her little bit of awkwardness for now, she kept her smile up as she stepped back. "You don't mind if we go to the art store nearby first, do you? I need some new pencils and ink!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Moonlight Recital Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 1:48 am

"T-That's no problem, sure..." The art store seemed fine, she could browse there too, she might even pick up a few things for herself since she was still working on copying references down from those books she'd borrowed...

Almost though, she was almost done...

Muika shut the door behind her after she'd made sure her key was in her pocket, turning back to Miyako when she was sure the door was locked.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Moonlight Recital Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 4:31 pm

"Great! There's a lot we can do too otherwise, like there's the mall nearby and it has so much and since today is a weekday they are pretty empty!" Miyako was all smiles, radiating pure happiness on a scale that was immeasurable. She'd felt lonely lately, so having company was such a nice thing.

Waiting patiently for Muika to make sure everything was set, Miyako then nodded and moved to practically hop down the stairs in her excitement. "This way, its a really good store and they have a flash sale today. A bit off the main drag though, so it makes it a bit better. They have some nicer inks and such. I prefer them to the store in the mall, better prices and better quality!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Moonlight Recital Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 4:44 pm

Muika gave a small nod, that sounded like it would be good; the mall she mentioned wouldn't be that busy either thanks to it being a weekday, so that was better.

She followed Miyako down the stairs, quickening her pace some as the girl practically leaped down them. "T-That's good, if it's cheaper and still better quality."

The fact that it was apparently cheaper and they had a sale going was good, hopefully she'd find some things that would be useful there.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Moonlight Recital Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 1:33 am

"Yep! Perfect on a budget. Do you need anything there? I'd hope it wouldn't be a boring trip for you at least." Miyako grinned a bit sheepishly, reaching up to tug a pigtail. Maybe she would want some coloring books at the least? Miyako still did those, though hers were more fanciful and fun coloring in than anything else really.

It was relaxing, so she wouldn't judge if that was the extent of Muika's liking of those things... Though she'd definitely welcome more.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Moonlight Recital Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 1:36 am

"A-Ah, since we're going there I thought I might get more pens and pencils...and supplies, since I'm w-working on something." Muika replied, "I was kind of needing more so..."

So this was a good trip then, and it wouldn't boring at all.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Moonlight Recital Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 1:45 am

"Oh! What kind of thing? I can help you if you need it, with picking them out. If you need it though! Only then!" Miyako felt bad, she was sure Muika knew what she was doing! She meant mostly in that sometimes the lesser quality ones went on sale and it was still not a good choice...or that the higher quality ones normally a bit out of reach could be and worth the sale price even if it was slightly higher than the next kind down...

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Moonlight Recital Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 1:48 am

"I-I was just working on a...a reference sketch out of some books I'd borrowed, it's important so I want it to look good..." The sketch was the main thing, after that she planned on copying down information that seemed necessary, but for now...she needed the sketch to be done.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Moonlight Recital Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 1:57 am

"Can I see?" Miyako's eyes widened in interest, glancing up and over at Muika. The woman was slightly taller so she was looking up a bit when they were even. "What kind of reference sketch, of what? Sorry if I am asking too much, I'm just really interested is all."

She wondered what Muika would sketch out and think so important.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Moonlight Recital Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 2:03 am

"Y-Yeah, you can see...It's back at home though..." She'd kept her sketchbook in the closet, along with the books, bringing them out whenever she meant to get to work on it. "It's alright, the questions are fine. It's a sketch of...of the Soul Society, it's e-essentially the afterlife...where shinigami are and where souls g-go when they pass on..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Moonlight Recital Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 2:37 am

"That's fine, if I can see when we get back I'd be happy." That sounded fun, seeing Muika's sketches... She was sad she didn't bring her book today so she could share in return! She had a few sketches of the woman on the couch with Iyuki, and Hibiki too though those two didn't seem to get along much so Muika wouldn't appreciate those.

Eyes wide, she looked over at Muika in shock. "Woah... really?! That's cool! How did you get such things?!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Moonlight Recital Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 2:47 am

"Yeah...I can show you then." Muika nodded; she was a bit surrpsied by Miyako's shock at what she was drawing, but she then realized it was understandable...considering this definitely wasn't something humans generally got to see.

"I know a shinigami, and I met more when...when I had to go there to get f-fitted for a b-bodysuit...since my job requires keeping hollows away it gets dangerous, so Iyuki got...got worried. The shinigami we know, Aoi, knew someone that could help make it so she brought me there...a-after I spoke with the other shinigami, M-Mia, she let me borrow some books since I asked if she had any references..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Moonlight Recital Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 6:44 pm

"Oh wow! Thats amazing! You've BEEN there?!" Miyako's eyes widened more, if it was even humanly possible at this point. Muika had somehow been to the afterlife!? Learning about spirits and things hadn't prepared her learning that. "I have to see now! I really do..."

She'd met a few death gods... Aoi was one and this Mia let her borrow books... The news about the body suit was a bit missed at the moment. Miyako clenched her fists up to her chest and giggled, turning from side to side in her excitement. "Was it scary? Did you see ghosts? Was it all like... dark and dank or is it really nice? Was it like the good afterlife or the bad one?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Moonlight Recital Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 8:11 pm

"I was...afraid about going at first, but it actually wasn't as scary as I thought it'd be; a-appearance-wise it's really...traditional looking, like old Japan...I-I only got to see where the shinigami stay, kinda...I got fitted, and felt like I should head straight home after...so I didn't stick around very long..."

She had pictures though, in those books...

She'd been reading up on how things worked there, and having done so it just made her glad she'd asked about borrowing it for a reference.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Moonlight Recital Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 6:59 pm

"Oh I bet it was scary to go..." You kind had to be dead to get there, Miyako thought. She wondered how that had worked, getting to the afterlife and spending time there... Still it looking like old Japan sounded cool! She would be so happy to have those pictures...

"Uwaaa so amazing! You still got to see it, you are so lucky. The Shinigami were nice then?" Miyako turned down a street, smaller shops lining it as they moved closer to their destination. It wouldn't be long now.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Moonlight Recital Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 7:30 pm

"Yeah...mm, they were nice, the one I met anyway; they're pretty much like...any other person like you'd find here...with lives and hobbies, and stuff..."

There were differences too of course, but overall they were quite similar...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Moonlight Recital Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 8:00 pm

"Amazing!" Miyako just shined with excitement. She wanted to meet shinigami too! And go to the afterlife! Maybe... she couldn't have normal friends who didn't ask weird questions or try to hook them up with hot older men... but maybe she could have cool exciting ones?

Muika was really cool... Turning to her, Miyako smiled. "You know you are really cool Muika! You have the cool girl vibe and yet are really nice too. I'm glad to have met you."

She practically vibrated with her happy, leading them up to the store door and walking into the smaller shop.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Moonlight Recital Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 8:07 pm

Not having expected Miyako's words, a small surprised squeak escaped her as a light, embarrassed tint covered her cheeks. C...Cool? That...

"N-Not...but, I-I'm glad we got to meet too...it's good to have...more f-friends..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Moonlight Recital Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 8:22 pm

"You are too. You can't deny it! You do all sorts of cool things, like your clothes and you hang out with secret spirit stuff... And you went to the afterlife. And are friends with shinigami... And you stay quiet a lot. And you killed that hollow really quick!" Miyako's voice lowered as she spoke inside the store, but her exuberance was still barely contained.

She did smile softly though, nodding as she headed down the inks and paints aisle. "More friends are good. Thank you... Ooooh just what I needed, periwinkle!"

Moving over to the brightly colored oil paints, Miyako picked up a few and examined prices as she hmmed to herself.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Moonlight Recital Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 8:33 pm

Not...Not....

That...All of that had just happened, like meeting shinigami, she...she only really knew Aoi and now Mia, but she hadn't gone...out of her way or anything to meet them...

"M-Mm...I-Iyuki picked out...most of my clothes...a-and..." She'd killed that hollow so fast because...because that was just how she fought, she...she always went for a quick kill...

Her eyes roamed the store they'd entered just as Miyako noticed something she'd been looking for. Muika started looking for the supplies she needed; good pencils and pens, and...and good erasers as well...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Moonlight Recital Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 8:54 pm

Miyako just smiled, shaking her head at Muika's attempt to explain it away. Try as she might, Muika did give off coolness and have cool things in her life. She couldn't fight it~

Gathering a few colors, she moved onto the sheets. They were going to spend some time shopping, so larger things would be a hassle to carry... But the sale was mostly over smaller things anyways. Grabbing a basket just to hold the things, she moved onto the markers and pens. A few of these... and then pencils...

Miyako gave Muika a grin and nodded, holding up her basket. "You can set what you want in here. I just gotta check one more thing."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Moonlight Recital Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moonlight Recital
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: