(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Moonlight Recital - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Moonlight Recital - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Moonlight Recital - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Moonlight Recital - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Moonlight Recital - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Moonlight Recital - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Moonlight Recital - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Moonlight Recital - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Moonlight Recital - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Moonlight Recital

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Moonlight Recital - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 9:00 pm

Muika, after having looked over the packaging and such to determine what was best to get, had gathered a few things she'd needed in her arms.

Her eyes went to Miyako when she heard herself being addressed, giving a small nod as she set the things she had in one side of the basket. "Alright..."

She'd needed to free her hands anyway to pull out her wallet, what she had wouldn't be too much thankfully; like Miyako had said earlier, this place had nice quality things too, so she felt confident in what she'd gotten after having looked them over.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 11:16 pm

Miyako gave a grin, making sure to hold the basket still for her friend. Nodding to a nearby aisle, she moved towards it so Muika could follow if she wanted, while the young woman looked at the selections of canvas. She couldn't get big ones... but a few small ones...

"Aha! Found it." Reaching out, she nabbed three different sizes of small canvas and put them on her side before nodding to the front. "All done? I got mine!"

It was a good haul, a very good haul... And even with the little extras she got she should still come in under her prospected amount! "Oooh you got the good stuff, was it on sale too then? I remember seeing them on the ad."

Miyako was looking in the basket curiously, noting the nice quality pencils. She preferred those to the other kinds they had here, but could get pricey if they weren't on sale. For now she had enough so she didn't need to stock up really...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 11:19 pm

Muika followed after Miyako as she headed down the aisle, watching as she found what she was looking for.

"Th-They were on sale, I made sure." She nodded in response to Miyako's question when she was asked. She'd definitely made sure of that, so she'd have the money for them...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 6:29 pm

"Niice." Miyako nodded with a smile, moving to take the basket up front. Muika's quiet nature was sweet, so the young woman wanted to make sure to not scare or startle her too much!

"Do you need anything else?" Tilting her head as they neared the checkout, the hispec human waved her arm out at the store. Anything else Muika needed they could get!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 8:07 pm

Muika shook her head in response to Miyako's question; "No, I got everything I needed so it's enough."

Besides, she didn't want to spend too much money in here, especially if they were going elsewhere. She had exactly what she needed and that was enough...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 9:38 pm

Miyako grinned and nodded, taking the basket and setting it on the checkout counter. Taking all the things for herself out, she then moved Muikas to the side so she could get her own. As her items were scanned, Miyako took out a card and slid it across the scanner before signing and moving to grab her bag. She waited patiently for Muika's to get done and hummed lightly.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 9:43 pm

Muika situated her things as Miyako separated them, her wallet in hand by the time it was her turn to make her purchase. Quietly as usual, as the things were bagged and price she pulled out the money to pay for it, handing it over before getting change back.

She pocketed it for now, even if there wasn't anyone else in line...it was...embarrassing holding things up just to put money away.

Taking her bag she headed over to where Miyako was waiting.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 1:29 am

"So what do we wanna do in the mall first? There's food areas with treats and also shopping places... I want to stop by a clothes store and pick up some underwear at least!" She was almost eighteen! Between the other two treating her like a child she was... she was a bit peeved. Maybe buying some more adultlike underwear would help her feel more confident again! It's not like anyone would see them!

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 1:37 am

"M-Mm..." Muika was about to respond, but in the end couldn't find...exact words when Miyako mentioned she needed to go underwear shopping. That...was it okay for her to being going to the mall with her then? That was...

"W-We can do...whichever you want first, I don't mind..." Should she really be here!? Food, she could...get food there...and...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 2:00 am

"Mm? But you said it was okay to go with me... So I figured you had things you wanted to pick up. You don't seem like the type to just hang out at malls." Miyako blinked as they walked, looking back over at Muika. She was shocked from her internal ramblings about adult underwear by that those thoughts.

Did...she just want to hang out with her? Miyako felt a bit fuzzy feeling in her chest at that idea...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 2:12 am

"I don't normally...go to malls." She'd gone with Iyuki for clothes, but on her own? For just things? Not...really. "I did say it was okay for us to go, though I hadn't really thought about...needing anything..."

She'd just gone because it'd seemed like it'd be nice? A good idea? They were...friends, right? Friends...spent time together, so...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 2:41 am

"Ahah, well then I can show you some cool things to do there if you wanted. Like the dress up photobooths! Aaand um... oh there's a cool store with all sorts of foreign trinkets. Of course the clothing stores and the ceramic one... A nice accessories one. Hm... I mostly like to go to the sweets shop inside, and the food court... and the photobooth there." Muika's words reassured her so Miyako entered a spiel about all the various fun things to do in the mall.

Sitting around watching people was one too, but mostly for her classes or for practice drawing.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 2:44 am

Malls had more than just clothes stores, she knew, though the place was still quite varied with all the different kinds of stores they had...

Photo booths...? Sweets shop sounded good...

"M-Mm, alright."

It seemed like there would be a lot to see then.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 3:01 am

"Yay!" Letting out a cheerful sound at her success, Miyako reached overand took Muika's arm in hers. Holding it in a way that definitely wasn't date like, instead was more excited and friendly.

"Thank you for letting me show you things then." She was observant and not stupid... Hibiki and Muika had some things that haunted them... or well had. Things that kept them from doing things normally and kept them withdrawn. She wasn't going to ask too much, but she felt a bit left out though...

Ignoring the feeling like usual, she instead focused on making it fun and interesting for Muika at least!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 3:06 am

"A-Ah...welcome..." Muika had been slightly surprised when Miyako took her hand, though the only sign of that had been her eyes widening a fraction.

This was like...or well was...an actual friendship thing...activity...Muika didn't actually know what the best terms for describing it were...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 3:53 am

Miyako tugged Muika along at an excited pace, showing her some of the other out of the way shops as they headed for the mall. She had no idea if the woman knew of them, but since she hadn't about the art shop it only made sense. The smaller ones were nice... Miyako also pointed out the best bakery too. And the best Ice Cream Shop. And the best place to get american hamburgers.

And other food places, especially food places...

Soon the Mall rose in the distance, after a particularly long winded explanation of the deliciousness of the one sweets shop and Miyako laughed softly. "Okay! How about when we get there we do eeny meeny miney mo on the shops to see where we go first? Or spin in a circle and the direction we end up in pointing is the shop we go to..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 4:06 am

Muika paid attention as Miyako pointed out all sorts of places on the way, mostly food places, but that was fine. Obviously, there were all sorts of different kinds of food places, ice cream...American burgers, and bakeries...

She hadn't really ventured into most of these, but she'd been in others.

When they finally reached the mall she listened to Miyako's idea of how they would pick stores, though...

"Eeny...meeny?" Muika tilted her head slightly, a bit confused. That was... The other thing was...spinning in a circle? In public? Just thinking about doing that herself was a bit embarrassing...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 4:34 am

"Yep, they have maps when you enter and the stores are on it! I'll do a little poem ditty thing and that will help us choose a store! Or I'll pick a direction from the few we have ideas on and then spin until you tell me to stop with your eyes closed too. And then whatever direction I point in is the store we go to." Miyako explained as she moved up to the doors of the mall. Pushing them open, she had to let go of Muika's hand to but she had dragged her here already. The sounds of people and the fountain were a bit loud after the quieter walk, but it wasn't too bad.

She moved to the mall map with a grin and waved at it excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 4:45 am

"Mm, 'Kay." Muika nodded, following Miyako into the mall; her eyes looked around at their surroundings. It was a bit loud here, but nothing unbearable; the walk here had been quiet though...so perhaps it just seemed loud in comparison.

Quickening her steps a little she headed over towards the map were Miyako was. Definitely a lot of stores...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 4:57 am

"Lets see, sweets shop is this one, the clothing store is this one... Photo booths are here and of course the weird store is here." Miyako pointed them all out in quick succession. It made quite the trek around the mall, but all were about a similar distance from where they were. Where they started at wouldn't really matter, hence why Miyako was stuck.

"Sooo which way do you want to try and figure out where to head to?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 5:06 am

Sweets...sounded good, but it would probably be best to save that for last since that was technically something to eat. If they wanted to look around at things right after they'd need to walk and eat...

"Um...We can do clothes first since it seems easiest? Or the weird store...?" She was a bit nervous about photos, she always got embarrassed so she was unconsciously stalling.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 5:12 am

"Clothes it is! Ah, you are an adult woman with an adult relationship, you would know what kind of underwear to get right? I want to be...an adult woman." Miyako looked so solemn and serious and determined in one as she clenched her fist holding the art supplies bag.

With her other, she took Muika's hand again and pulled her off into the mall proper on the way to the store with the clothing.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 5:29 am

Wh-what!?

"H-Huh? I..." Was she supposed to be wearing something different!? She just wore the boyshorts type, they...they just covered more and she was comfortable with that type...Was...Did...Did being in a relationship make her choice wrong!?

A small squeak came up to the back of her throat as Miyako began leading her towards the clothing store.

Wh...What...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 5:34 am

"Its just... I've been treated as a baby lately... Iyuki and Hibiki were so shocked at my club clothes and just...Hibiki gives off the air that I am a kid in need of protection. I'm almost eighteen... I'm in my last year of highschool..." Miyako sighed deeply, sounding so hurt and just dismayed at this before looking back at Muika for a moment.

"But you are so cool and are grown. So... maybe you could help me find underwear that might help me...at least FEEL more adultlike."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 5:47 am

"A-Ah...I-I guess they're just worried..." It was a bit weird thinking about Aito being worried, but... he never brushed Miyako aside so... "Things can get dangerous so..."

G-Grown...

Yes, she was definitely an adult woman, though...

Twenty...She'd be twenty in October...Just a bit longer...

"I-I don't really even...k-know that much about..." Her face was red trying to explain this, "A-Adult-like? There's that big of a di-difference?" With...underwear?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Recital   Moonlight Recital - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moonlight Recital
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: