(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 11:21 pm

Aito headed in the moment he got the okay, he doubted Iyuki would want him waiting on him considering their goal was the get Miyako.

That in mind, he headed inside and went about looking. Now...Miyako, where was she...gh...damn loud music...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 11:24 pm

Miyako might be hard to find, considering the dim lighting other than anything that wasn't brightly tone flashing lights that pounded in tune with the loud music. Bodies were piled everywhere dancing along with the music, swaying and shaking. It was utterly packed though there had been no line outside for now and thought Aito wouldn't know this, it was rather not fancy. Definitely an underground dancing club moreso than an official one.

For her part, Miyako was having an enjoyable time with her dormmates on stage, dancing damned well in time with the music. Those suited men from before were still on stage, dancing like idiots around the girls but they were polite other than that one instance so they didn't care~
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 11:33 pm

Iyuki finally got the okay and his ID back, rushing down the stairs at top speed as his glasses went back on. Once inside he was hit by the sound and lights like a truck, stumbling to a halt beside the confused Aito. Her color was all over the room, but as he blocked off the rest of the regular colors of the world he... transferred it over.

"Otouto, this way. Don't be alarmed, follow the weird not color you can see along with me now. This is my power." Iyuki had barely warned the man before a melding of weird...not colors transferred over to Hibiki's eyes. Pulling aside people with his soul pulling, they barely noticed as he yanked Hibiki through the crowd. She was in this direction, there was a shining beacon of her two notcolors just ahead.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 11:44 pm

People...too many damn people...

For someone who hated crowds, this was practically a nightmare for Aito; this was ridiculous, frustrating...and just downright annoying! Annoying, really annoying! Damn Okura for getting injured!

This place wasn't even that good looking! Crappy underground hellhole...!

Before he could get any angrier he noticed Iyuki beside him, jeez what'd been the hold up?

"Grk!" Before he could question what next his vision changed; what...what the hell was this!?

He didn't have much time to question it before Iyuki started talking before he began pulling them through the crowd.

Follow the...

Aito searched, following the "not colors" as Iyuki described them; this was confusing as all hell! Just where the hell...after a bit his eyes finally found the stage and...there!

"Oi! Miyako!!" He called, once Iyuki had pulled them close enough to the stage...eugh...he had to shout, disgusting... He needed to get up there, but calling and shit came first...cause too much of a scene and the whole damn club would probably be against 'em...then they'd be back to square one.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 11:54 pm

Miyako didn't hear the yelling, the music was too loud and she wasn't looking in the crowd. She wasn't looking at all, her eyes closed as she danced and swayed to the music.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 11:58 pm

Iyuki was focused on giving Hibiki the powers, letting him see and getting them to the stage. Too much focus to do both at once, which was where the other man came in handy. He found Miyako, Iyuki barely hearing the yell. He doubted the girl did, though as he caught true sight of her... He flushed.

What was she WEARING!? "Go up and get her!"

His voice was loud as he leaned over to yell, hoping Hibiki could hear him. "I can pull anyone away from us. Just get her!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 12:06 am

"Tch..." Aito gave a frustrated huff, damn music was too loud to hear anything, "Fine!"

With another huff, he pulled himself on the stage and made his way to Miyako, "Oi! Miyako!!" He called again, his voice loud, and he was damn close this time...probably a bit in her personal bubble, but it was a damn dance club, that shit was normal! Plus she needed to hear him!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 12:17 am

Miyako was dancing and enjoying herself when she heard a rather familiar face and yell. Her eyes popped open and she shrieked, jumping back in utter shock as she was not expecting someone to be so close. She yelled in surprise, "HIBIKI!?" while her friends dancing slowed to a halt.

The guys around them stared on, confused and wondering what this random man was doing... The girl seemed upset or confused? The man was obviously not dressed for clubbing.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 12:21 am

Iyuki wondered what the hell Hibiki was doing. Miyako was just confused and they were standing there. He waved his arms, trying to get the man to hurry up. Muika was in unbearable pain! Just grab her! "HURRY!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 12:24 am

Ignoring her surprised friends, and Miyako's own shock he shouted back; "Okura's hurt! Emer-gen-cy!!"

Another frustrated noise escaped him, they needed to get going.

"Come on!!" He said, grabbing her hand to pull her along.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 12:38 am

Miyako's eyes widened as she looked at Hibiki, Okura...emergency... Nodding, she held onto his hand as she was pulled away to her friends shocked faces. Holding tightly to him, her shoes weren't suitable to this sort of activity and she stumbled behind him. "Coming coming!"

...Her charm! Where...she wasn't...wearing it...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 12:54 am

Iyuki noticed Hibiki finally grab her and pull her away, turning and making his way back through the crowd. Now that they had her, he was fine with the less intricate pulling and turned his power off. Instead he pushed everyone away by a good few feet, causing a bit of confusion.

They had best follow him.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 12:57 am

Aito led Miyako along, noticing Iyuki already heading off and the space he made as he headed out; jeez, he was using his powers to that extent? If this weren't such a big crowd there'd probably be cause for concern, though, right now they just looked confused...whatever, that was fine.

They just needed to get the hell out of here...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 1:10 am

"I don't have my charms!" Miyako yelled to Hibiki, trying to keep up with her shoes that were not made for walking at more than a normal walk. She moved closer though, leaning up to yell near his ear as per protocol in a club. They were following in the wake of Iyuki it seemed, who was creating an area of no people so they could get out easier.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 1:22 am

They made it through the crowd easily, Iyuki leading them out of the area and up the stairs as he started to run faster. Opening the door into blessed silence, he waited for Hibiki and Miyako with barely concealed impatience. "Come on hurry...What are you even wearing!?"

She was 17 not...not an adult! His eyes were wide at such clothes as well as his red face.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 1:26 am

She didn't...

"What!? Where is it then!?" Aito asked, his voice raised so she could hear it as they neared the exit.

If she didn't have her damn bracelet...why would she not have the damn bracelet!?

Silence...no noise...He was greeted with that before Miyako could give an answer. No more damn club music...

What was she wearing, he'd hardy noticed though...Seriously, what the hell was she wearing!?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 1:35 am

"Its in my room! Why would I take it with me? I was going clubbing not...It wouldn't match or it might get damaged!" Miyako grumbled, worried but also frustrated at the two of them as she was yanked out of the club. It was silent out here...

Iyuki's words had her blushing bright red and she stomped her foot down, one arm going across her bare stomach. "I am almost eighteen! Whats with those faces? I was DANCING! Come on, she's hurt I need to head to my dorm."

What the hell was wrong with those two! She was perfectly adult enough to wear what she wanted!
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 1:51 am

Almost eighteen was not eighteen! His mind just yelled at that, groaning again at that response. Just...no how could she...feel no shame about that... He was still red faced and refusing to look at her for now... before...

Iyuki caught the undertone, noticed the item of importance not on her wrist and groaned as his hand slammed against his forehead.. "Go get it then! She's hurt!"

Pale and crying a bit, he wiped his eyes before pleading at her. "Please...she's hurt... I can head back and check on her..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 2:00 am

Almost eighteen still wasn't eighteen...not quite anyway...

Before he could really get much of a word in, mostly about the item's location, Iyuki piqued in. It was obvious how upset he was just by his behavior...it looked like frustration was at its peak for him considering he was raising his voice so much.

Then again, usually the optimistic, happy ones could be the worst when truly upset...right?

"Right, we can go to the dorms then." It seemed to be the best course of actions here...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 2:13 am

Miyako jolted at Iyuki's tone, though she did not ignore the way he wouldn't look at her. She turned more red and nodded. "I'll get it and head to the apartment, right?"

She was stupid...this wouldn't be...she should take it with her all the time! She was the worst person...ever... Blinking, she looked at Hibiki with some confusion. "You are coming with? Whatever! We'll go!"

Still holding his hand, Miyako began yanking him along as she tried to start running in her shoes. "You head to her! We'll get it and be back before you know it!"
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 2:16 am

Iyuki just nodded at Hibiki's words, he knew the man would make sure Miyako made it there then. "Take care!"

Waving his hand, he utilized his bringer's light to pull himself along at top speed back to the apartment. Muika, he had to check on her and make sure she was okay... Those wounds... She had to be okay!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 2:27 am

"A-Ah!" Aito gave a nod, resisting a frustrated noise as Miyako began pulling him along to get moving. He was going, damn!

--

Muika had been fine, though obviously in pain, while they searched for Miyako back at the apartment. She shook her head, resisting the urge to doze off.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 2:31 am

"What is wrong with you two? You look like you've never seen someone wear club clothes before! Seriously! Are you the kids?" Miyako muttered grumpily, moving at a swift pace despite how killer it was on her feet. The academy wasn't far, but she would be feeling this tomorrow...

Dropping Hibiki's hand like a hot potato once she knew he was following, she rubbed it gently with the other for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 2:35 am

Iyuki was mere minutes back to the apartment, up the stairs once more and inside. Closing the door behind him, he tossed his shoes off and ran back to Muika's side. His eyes took in her tired state and his hand came up to her head as he leaned down and kissed her forehead. "She did not have her item on her, her and Otouto went to retrieve it. They will be here soon."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 2:41 am

"He's an old fashioned house-wife, what to you expect...?" Aito replied, "I was just surprised! It's no big deal..."

Considering she was pretty much half naked it was kind of a shock in comparison to her other outfits!

He didn't seem to care when she dropped his hand, though she was rubbing hers now? What the hell? He almost wanted to be offended...

--

Muika looked up when she heard the door, seeing Iyuki as he rushed over to her. "M-Mm...'Kay..."

They'd found her at least...that was good, she hoped there hadn't been much trouble in locating her though...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: