(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 2:45 pm

A few girls winked, but they were obviously busy with other things. A few were playing games with the few guys there while others were rushing off all dressed up. All of them noted Aito's running and head for the upstairs. He was after Miyako again? Maybe he wasn't her boyfriend but maybe...he wanted to be~

A few sent out texts to their friends and giggled. Such a juicy bit of gossip~

Meanwhile, Miyako's door was closed but there was a light inside which would denote someone in it. There was also soft music playing and a few sounds could be heard inside.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 2:55 pm

When Aito reached the door he noted the light on, and was about to attempt to open the door out of habit, but he stopped himself; this wasn't the apartment...damn it.

He gave a knock, "Oi, Miyako?" He called, not in a yell but his words were obviously quicker than a normal pace.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 2:59 pm

There were soft giggles and a low laugh, obviously from a male sounding in the room as well as the shuffle of clothing before the knock startled whoever was in there. A soft confused sounding conversation went on for a moment before a bed creaked.

Moving to the door, it was opened and the friend of Miyako's from before peeked her head out. She was wearing a coat over her half dressed state as she blinked up at Aito. "Oh! You're Miyako's boy-I mean friend. She's not in right now... Can you come back later?"

She was obviously very anxious to get Aito away...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 3:01 pm

"Gh..." That... It was that girl that'd helped him last time that answered the door, obviously not alone in there. What...What the hell was she doing this shit in Miyako's room for!? Aughh, whatever. He gave a frustrated huff at hearing she wasn't in, damn it...

"Do you know where she went? It's important." He guessed...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 3:06 pm

That was an odd sound but the friend just smiled up at him. The man seemed rather flustered or frustrated. Was he about to confess? Well she'd help with this. "Oh well she went to a dance club. She sneaks in some weekends with a few friends, Miyako really likes to dance a lot so even though they're underage..."

"She probably can't hear her phone... Um she usually comes back around... three am or so? Can it wait till then?" A grumpy sounding voice called to the friend from the room as she waved her hand back.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 3:16 pm

D...Dance club...

3 AM!?

Considering the time now the damn guy would have probably died of panic by then... "Gh...I'll go find her then, it's an emergency. It can't wait..."

He was about to go on a damn goose chase for Miyako...

Okura better be fucking dying at this rate!

That thought in mind, he turned to leave, ready to leave the friend to her...activities.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 3:20 pm

"Its Butterfly!" The friend called out at the man turned to leave, rushing away. She hoped he heard her, he'd said it was an emergency and she hoped Miyako could be found.

Shrugging, she turned back into the room for now. She had things to do...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 3:24 pm

Fly-what?

He'd been pretty caught up in his thoughts and inner frustration he'd almost missed the name completely; whatever, it couldn't be that damn hard to find! How many nightclubs could a city have anyway?

He headed out of the dorms, pulling out his phone once he was passed the gates, sending a message rather than calling...messaging was easier...

[She's not there, she's at some damn nightclub. Fly or something?]
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 3:58 pm

Miyako meanwhile was having the time of her life on stage with a few of the other girls. There were some older men who were really drunk and dancing stupidly but they didn't touch inappropriately and were really nice! They kept the others away, especially in those weird formal wear. She assumed bachelors party and didn't question it...

Picking her phone out of her tiny little pocket, she checked the time and saw she was good before the missed calls caught her attention. They'd been from a while ago and she just dialed the first number she saw, Hibiki's. Not like she'd hear much... She might as well try.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 4:01 pm

Aito was on his way to the apartment, waiting on a response from Iyuki before he heard his phone ring. He expected it to be him, but...

"Oi? Miyako!?" He answered the phone right after he'd seen it was her who was calling him. Though he was greeted with loud music from the other end. Wh...Didn't she realize it'd be loud there!?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 4:05 pm

"HIBIKI? I CAN'T HEAR YOU!" Miyako yelled into the phone. "I'M AT A CLUB, I CAN'T TALK. I'LL TALK TO YOU TOMORROW OKAY? TELL IYUKI I'M SORRY I MISSED HIS CALLS!"

She tried to hear Hibiki over the music but couldn't make out much. Her name? One of the men stumbled over to her, drunkenly yelling and asking her to come back to dancing with him.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 4:10 pm

He knew she was at a damn club!

"It's an emergency!" He wasn't sure if she could hear him, even if he raised his voice; damn club! This was more frustrating than he'd imagined! Getting himself involved with this...

Tomorrow wouldn't cut it!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 4:15 pm

"STURGEON SEA FOOD? I AM OKAY WITH THAT IF THATS WHAT HE'S MAKING!" Miyako had never tried that but she was sure it was good if Iyuki was making it. He was really nice, he probably really wanted to be sure she'd like it!

"OKAY GOTTA- HEY PUT ME DOWN! No TOUCHING! STOP!" Letting out a grumpy yell, she swatted the drunk man who attempted to pick her up and hug her while closing her phone and ending the call. A well placed heel to his shin stopped that and his friends pulled him away after swatting him. She went back to dancing, enjoying the music.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 4:20 pm

Wha-...

God damn it!

With a noise of frustration, louder than his usual ones, he stuffed his phone into his pocket, still on his way to the apartment.

There was too much going on! They had to find her because Okura was dying, he was running around all over the damn place trying to find her, and she was being harassed again! Why the hell was this happening!?
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:38 pm

"It is okay. Do not worry about such things right now." Iyuki needed to comfort her more and shifted against the couch. His hand reached up to her hair, playing with it as he smiled. He was worried and it showed, but he wanted more than anything to be strong for her right now.

After a bit of this, far longer than Iyuki wanted, he got a text. Popping open his phone, he was almost happy until he noticed it was from Otouto. Letting out a groan, he spoke as he moved to stand. "Miyako is not there, she is at some sort of club. I have to go help him, you will be all right alone for a bit?"

[I'll meet you outside, we can track her with my powers.] He looked over at Muika as he buttoned up his jacket to hide the torn shirt. His glasses were in his hand before he glanced at his phone. Fly...club... A quick internet search brought up nothing. The club must be new or some sort of underground one if it had no information readily accessible. He frowned and put his glasses on, activating them.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:47 pm

Having checked the message, Aito pocketed his phone, feeling no need to reply since he was already close to the apartment. Iyuki's abilities would make things a lot quicker, he used to be a tracker...yes, but that would take much longer in comparison.

--

"Mm..." The hair playing was comforting, though it was a bit before Iyuki's phone went off again. Maybe...

No...

A club? Muika gave a nod as he asked if she would be alright; she was home now, so she'd be fine. It was a lot safer than lying back against a tree in the park during the night... "I'll be fine."

She'd need to keep herself awake though, this...whole thing was tiring...the pain kept her awake, but the fighting that'd caused it, she'd spent too much energy during that damn fight, considering how much she'd used her own Bringer's Light. She knew dozing was bad though, if she did she wouldn't be able to keep the pressure on the cut, so resting could wait until she was healed.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 10:19 pm

Iyuki bent over, kissing the side of Muika's head once and then her cheek... and then her lips for good measure. Pulling back, he gave her a smile. "I will return with Miyako. Do not worry."

Turning after, he ran to the door, quickly put his shoes on and ran out of the apartment at top speed. Flying down the stairs betrayed his anxiety as he frowned rather strongly. Reaching out, he pulled the color of Miyako that hung in the air around the apartment and got rid of the rest, leaving her color in the city just alone. Following the faint trail, he ran past Hibiki.

"Come on! I have her trail!" Iyuki used his power to get an overlay of the area, looking for more of her color to see the more recent and stronger versions of it.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 10:27 pm

"Mm, 'Kay..." Muika replied, giving another small nod as Iyuki headed for the door, having returned his smile with a small one of her own in hopes of reassurance that she'd be alright.

--

Just as Aito neared the apartment building, Iyuki flew by him, causing him to halt in his tracks to turn and catch up with the man. Jeez...how much running was gonna be done tonight...

"A-Ah..." He replied once he was caught up.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 10:35 pm

"Damn it! The colors..." Iyuki muttered after a few minutes, it would be a snake trail following her across the city. "Did you get the full name of the place? It would help a lot Otouto. I couldn't find any clubs named the Fly or anything close."

Hibiki was keeping up easily, but it was obvious Iyuki was frustrated and worried as he ran. His long legs carried him easily at a fast pace. He pulled out his phone, almost running into someone but missing at the last second as he pulled himself out of the way with a bit of tugging with his soul pulling.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 10:41 pm

Damn...He'd never expected to see him this worked up, it was one to see him mothering people but he was visibly frustrated and upset now...

The name...

...Whoops...

He dodged easier due to no powers to pay attention to, easily able to keep out of other's paths, though Iyuki had come close to ramming into someone...

"A..Ah...well...I didn't exactly...catch the...rest..." He admitted after a bit, he'd been on his way out when that girl had called out the name, and...well...caught up in his own frustration and hadn't exactly been...paying attention...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 10:51 pm

"...You had a chance to get the name and you didn't?" Iyuki's voice was dangerously soft, focusing on his powers for the moment. His hands clenched... Muika was bleeding onto a towel on the couch, her leg splintered and killing her...

"..." Iyuki growled lightly under his breath, tears streaming down his face silently. He couldn't do a damned thing but find Miyako. "When we get there, you grab her and book it. I don't care how angry she is or how much she fights. We can explain on the way."

Her colors were getting stronger but not nearly enough.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 11:00 pm

Yeah...he was mad...

He'd hardly heard what he said considering they were running and he'd spoken soft, but really...his frustration and how upset he was was practically emitting off of him.

"Right..." He replied, then just grab her and go then; it'd cause a fuss most likely but whatever...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 11:05 pm

With a startling clarity, the colors strengthened around one turn. They were bright and vivid, a few hours old at the latest and it seemed even less if he was judging correctly. "Got a recent trail!"

Iyuki called over, his breathing started to get heavy. He wasn't used to such activity, it was good they had found her recent trail... Pushing himself more, he burst around another corner to see a shady looking man guarding a doorway that a few people were standing around. In blinking neon lights "The BUTTERFLY" shown brightly and a thumping in the ground could be felt. Breathing hard, Iyuki noted the color went inside.

The man at the door noticed the two young men who were rushing over and moved into a defensive stance. "IDs?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 11:10 pm

Recent trail?

That was good; really good then...

Aito followed after him, noting the club they approached as it came into view. So "Butterfly" had been it...then he'd missed almost the entire word...whoops...

At the request for ID Aito at least had his, the one Selena and he had filed for awhile back. Definitely of age, so there shouldn't be any problems on his end...tch, the sooner they could get this done the better...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 11:14 pm

Iyuki pulled his out, skidding to a halt. "Here."

The bouncer looked over Aito's and motioned him in with his thumb, while the man looked at Iyuki with an eyebrow raised. "Mr Sunglasses at night? Take em off. I need to see your face."

Iyuki growled lightly and pulled them off with a quick motion. The man looked over his face and the ID, agonizingly slow with a small smirk. Waving Aito to go on ahead of him, he waited with ill concealed impatience.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: