(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away Empty
PostSubject: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 11:57 am

Damn hollows!

At first, she'd only been dealing with one...it'd been more intelligent than the others, and so it was tricky...just when she thought she had it cornered though, another damn hollow had shown up! It wasn't as intelligent, having merely sensed her out as she was fighting and followed...but she'd had to deal with it, or else it would have been able to swipe at her...

It'd been a mistake...

The moment she'd struck it down the more intelligent one had brought it's large clawed hand down and knocked her to the ground. She hadn't even had time to recover before it's claw hit again, the force of it's palm weighing heavily down on her leg as she felt a slash at her side. She barely had time to react to feeling to cut at her side before she heard a snap, her eyes widening in pain as she realized that snap had been from her leg; the pain quickly shot through her, and a strained, pained yell escaped her.

Shit...Shit, shit, shit...

Despite the pain, she had to move, if she didn't she'd be dead. She sure as hell wasn't going to let a damn hollow be what ended her, she had to live...

Twisting her body slightly, Muika quickly positioned her arm towards its head; the moment it attempted to strike with its mouth she fired her blade, the range easily sending it through its skull.

Her breathing was heavy as she bit back the pain, it was almost impossible, but...but...

Eventually, a pained noise escaped her as she moved to pull herself somewhere safe...This was...the park...she'd chased it all the way here....?

She pulled herself to a tree, settling her back against it as she gave a heavy breath before wincing. She...She couldn't walk home like this...She'd never make it with her leg... Her hand moved to where she'd been slashed, it wasn't too deep, but it was bleeding...shit...

Keeping pressure on it with one hand, her other moved to pull her phone out, breathing a sigh of relief as best she could when she saw it hadn't been crushed. Shakily, she opened it and attempted to get a message up...

[I nee d y ou to come get m e...sor r y]

Her message was sloppy, which she wasn't happy about, it was an obvious sign something was wrong, but...well...he'd see when he got here anyway...

She'd...She'd actually gotten hurt...She'd been trying to be careful about it all this time...but...

The tears that welled up weren't only because of the pain, but because of the fact she'd gotten hurt in the first place, she'd failed to keep herself safe...she'd promised to be careful and then this happened...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 11:41 pm

Iyuki was at home reading a book on the couch. Tonight was leftovers so he hadn't had to make dinner, he was just waiting for Muika to get home and then he could heat it up for them to eat. Humming under his breath, he got a text. Unsure who it would be from, maybe Muika telling him she was on her way home?

Pulling it from his pocket, he opened it to his utter shock and immediate worry. Shooting from the couch, he stumbled to the doorway. Grabbing his coat, the keys and his wallet, he slipped on his shoes before pulling out his glasses. Powers activated, he sent a text as he ran out of the door.

[On my way. Where are you?] He could find her regardless, but just following her signature would lead him through obstacles. If he knew a general location he could plot the quickest way there...

She never texted him like that. She never told him to come get her. Even when her eye had been fixed, she had come herself to the Cafe. Iyuki's panic was at an all time high, he almost wanted to call one of the others just in case but...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 11:47 pm

Muika glanced down at her phone as she heard it signal a message, her response was short, but...really there wasn't much to say...

[The par k. O ut of general s ight.]

She'd purposely hidden herself somewhat, even if it wasn't bright out...If she couldn't move, she couldn't move...so she didn't need anyone other than Iyuki finding her...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 12:04 am

Iyuki's worry only grew, it grew so strongly he could barely deal with it. He just stuffed his phone into his pocket. With the not colors leading him along, and a park as a reference point in addition to his ability to just sense spiritual energy... Iyuki jumped using Bringer's Light once he was in the shadows of night. Flashing across the city scape, it took him merely a few minutes to reach where he senses Muika's considerable power as well as saw her special colors.

Landing on the ground in front of her, he dove to his knees. He saw blood, he saw blood. His mind was panicking as he pulled out his phone, looking between her and the wound and his phone. "M-Muika where all are you hurt I'll call her and get her here and we will get you fixed and oh no this is so much worse than I thought!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 12:09 am

It wasn't much longer after that did Iyuki appear, his panic was...she knew there was no way for him just...not worry so much, but...

"J-Just...my side and...my leg's broken...I-I couldn't of t...tried to walk home...s-sorry..." Her voice was a mixture of her biting back pain and that of her crying; she'd gotten hurt and now he was...he was this worried!
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 12:22 am

"B-Broken leg?!" Iyuki's voice rose, his eyes watering a bit as he looked down using the light of his cell phone. How...what could he do?! Breathing heavy, he shook his head and reached out a hand to her hand, one of them. Squeezing it, he dialed Miyako's number with the other.

"No apologizing! I'll get Miyako here and we'll get you fixed up." Breathing, trying to breathe and be calm for her. Be calm... It went to her answering machine! "I-Its Iyuki we have an emergency please call me back."

Ending the call, he waited a minute and tried again. His voice a panicked whimper, he tried to stay calm and failed. "She's not picking up Muika... What do we do?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 12:30 am

Muika took his hand as he reached out for one of hers, holding it as he squeezed it; he was worried out of his mind...and really, she supposed she should have expected there be no point in apologizing...but...

She was quiet, or well as much as she could be, as Iyuki attempted to call Miyako. It'd gone to the answering machine...

He tried again, but it didn't seem to work...no answer again...

"I...If it c-comes to it, w-we can make....make it back to the apartment to wait...I-I'll be fine...I can...can handle it if I have help getting back..." It would hurt, obviously no matter how she moved, but if it weren't just her and she had his help they could at least get home safely and try to contact her from there...

They couldn't just stay in the park...it was more accidents waiting to happen...and she was a sitting duck...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 12:39 am

"Still nothing..." Iyuki tried again and again, getting frustrated and showing it. He squeezed Muika's hand again and let out a frustrated growl, the first she might have ever heard from him. Flipping from Miyako's number, he snapped the phone shut.

"I think for now we should get you home. Let me...do you think I could carry you or would that hurt too much? I-I have no idea how to split a broken leg... or bandage the wound on your side..." His worried eyes went over her body, trying to figure out what he should do... take his shirt off and use it to stop the bleeding? His coat as a makeshift splint of some sort?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 12:47 am

She'd never seen him this frustrated, he was worried though, really worried...

"I...I think I can handle being carried..." It would be quicker than them trying to walk back with him as a temporary crutch. "The...The cut isn't too deep, I...I think..."

She wasn't sure if she would really be able to keep enough pressure on it, but they could try to at least; she wasn't pleased with the idea of him messing his clothes up with this but obviously that was the least of their, and especially his, worries.

"W-We can try to...to get it more properly settled at home, I can...can walk you through the leg splinting..." She did know the cut was deep enough that it'd need stitches under normal circumstances...if they could get a hold of Miyako though...just keeping pressure on it to try to stop the bleeding would be enough...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 1:01 am

"Okay..." Iyuki nodded, determination coming to his eyes. Looking at his shirt, he pulled it from his pants and brought the edge to his mouth. Taking it in his other hand, the young man yanked and tore it. Pulling the edge, he tore a large chunk off. Holding the white cloth out to Muika, Iyuki attempted a less worried smile. "You know how... Please for now while I carry you."

He'd bringers light the whole way home, moving to her side to pick her up with utter care. If only he knew more than he did! He was useless right now...utterly useless. What in the world could he do to help?! Standing with her in his arms, he pulled on souls to propel himself towards their home.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 1:08 am

Muika accepted the cloth from him after he'd torn his shirt, moving to properly apply it to the cut to put pressure on it; as Iyuki moved to gather her in his arms, she bit back any pained reactions as well as she could, she didn't want him feeling worse about having to move her...it was necessary.

When he started off, using his Bringer's Light to get them back, she held onto him with one hand, tightly gripping his coat in a shaky grip as they made their way back.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 1:21 am

Iyuki tried to ignore the pained reactions as best he could, but every one seared him to his soul. His Muika... He had to be strong! Damn it... Why wasn't he getting a call back yet!? It wasn't late enough for her to be asleep...

The one time they needed her absolutely and she was not picking up! Reaching the apartment, he moved up the stairs quickly, not wanting anyone to see Muika like this. Unlocking the door with his powers, he opened it as well as he rushed in and had it close behind him. Moving to the couch, he set her down carefully and then stared. "What do I do now?"

Medicines...would painkiller work? He needed...to splint and...stop the bleeding... And....
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 1:31 am

Iyuki was quick to get them back home, settling her on the couch as he questioned what to do next. "W...We need something study...or...just something that can hold m-my leg in place properly..."

She couldn't think clearly and recall anything they had that they could use for that...there had to be something though, right? Then...

Then they'd need to secure it, which was definitely going to hurt, but everything hurt right now so what did it matter? They needed it for now until they could get a hold of Miyako.

"W...We have to secure it in place then..." She added, voicing her previous thoughts since it was important. "The...bleeding just...for now I can...can hold a towel to it, it'll be thicker..."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 1:44 am

"I-I can find something!" Iyuki nodded, standing quickly and rushing from the room. To the bathroom for a towel, he pulled the pole off of the rack as well. Then under the sink were painkillers... Not aspirin which would thin her blood but another...

There was also ace bandages in there, he could use those to tie the pole on... Okay...

His arms loaded, he grabbed a bottle of water from the counter where he had left it when he had gotten home and added it to the pile he had. He stumbled a bit as he made it back to the couch. Dropping everything, he grabbed the pill bottle and quickly dropped two into his hand. "Here! These first...water, here is the water..."

He'd start on the leg once she had taken them, setting the towel in reach for her. He had to help, focus on helping...Something, anything... he had to help her...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 1:51 am

Muika sat, waiting on Iyuki to get back as she heard him rushing around for things. Instinctively, when he stumbled, she'd leaned as if to help him, but obviously she couldn't make it far considering her predicament.

He was panicking...he was worried out of his mind; why...why'd she have to go and get hurt like this? She'd promised she'd been being careful...then...

She accepted the painkillers without fuss, taking them with the water as he offered them to her before she grabbed the towel, moving it to replace the piece of his shirt she'd been using as he began splinting her leg.

Her free hand gripped the couch tightly, trying as hard as she could to bite back her pain again. No...No way would she let him see how much this really hurt, she couldn't...couldn't do that to him.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 2:09 am

With Muika taken care of with the painkillers and having used the towel, Iyuki did his best with no training to straighten her leg out carefully. He ignored for now all signs of pain, silent tears streaming down his face as he worked to make sure she'd be fine...

Once he was finished, he put on a fakely bright smile and wiped his eyes. "All done! Now we just try to call her again..."

Picking up his phone and hiding his worry, he called again and got no response... Taking a deep breath he immediately dialed Hibiki's number, the man knew where she lived. They would go there and find her...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 2:16 am

Muika gave a small nod at his words, but... No, she wasn't going to call him out on faking his emotions right now, that wouldn't be good, it'd just end up hurting them both even more. She...She'd be alright, she didn't doubt that...

--

Aito looked over towards his bed at hearing the ring, having just finished refilling Regalia's food bowl. There was no point in wondering who was calling him, considering it could only be a select few people.

Iyuki?

He answered it, bringing the phone to his ear after doing so. "Yeah?"
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 2:23 am

"Muika's hurt badly. We can't get a hold of Miyako. I've called a lot." Iyuki's normally cheerful voice, polite voice... was strained and curt. He spoke quickly to Hibiki, not even a hello. "I need to find her. I need your help Hibiki."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 2:41 am

Well...that was unexpected. How had Okura of all people gotten hurt? Hadn't Aoi stated that she was in that category of "Most power people" or something?

"R...Right..." It was too early for most people to be sleeping. "Guess the first place to check would be the dorms..."

--

Muika leaned forward slightly, reaching out with her free hand to take Iyuki's finger,pulling him close enough to grasp his free hand properly with her own; it was...the least she could do in terms of comfort...hopefully...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 2:49 am

"Dorms... Go there and get her. Please, I'm begging you. Find her..." Iyuki's voice cracked, his eyes going to Muika as she reached out and grabbed his finger and hand, pulling him closer. He scooted and moved, laying his head against the couch near her. "Please..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 2:55 am

"A...Ah..." What the hell...hearing him this choked up... "I'll head there..."

Aito moved to get his shoes on; the cat would be staying home, this would be a quick trip anyway if he hurried...

It was only until after he left his apartment did he realize the horrors he would be facing again...those damn girls...

--

Once he'd moved closer, Muika moved her hand to his head slightly, just enough to where she could still hold onto his hand and still lightly stroke a couple of her fingers through his hair a little without it being uncomfortable for him.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 3:02 am

Iyuki closed the phone, pocketing it before sighing. He shifted slightly and spoke as he tried to calm down for her. She knew he was upset, but he needed to be soothing her not the other way around...

"I'm sorry Muika... I'm so sorry... He'll find her and then you will be fixed."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 3:07 am

"I-It's okay...I...I'll be fine, s...sorry I got hurt..." She knew he'd said no apologies but...she wanted to be specific at least on why she was...She'd promised to be careful...but...

Stupid hollows...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 12:02 pm

AT THE DORMS
-----------------

Aito's appearance at the dorms would have large effect on the ladies there, at least the few who were. Seminars and special classes were held all during the summer, so those who stayed over the break generally were still doing school work. Still, no classes or anything were held on Sunday and as tonight was a saturday... Most of the residents were out enjoying themselves. Curfew was later tonight and most times the Dorm Mom overlooked their staying out late if they were careful about it.

Which also meant that it was rather empty, especially since his last visit. Almost like a ghost dorm...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 1:40 pm

Aito was expecting to be swarmed again the moment he ran through the gates, but...

He looked around, the place seemed almost empty. It was still sort of late though...so why? Not being familiar with the schedule, he headed towards the dorm building. There were only a few who were there, definitely not as many girls as last time...but in comparison the place was almost a ghost town...

Whatever...

Just head upstairs, get to Miyako's dorm, get her to the apartment...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: