(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Only Losers Get Sick - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Only Losers Get Sick - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Only Losers Get Sick - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Only Losers Get Sick - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Only Losers Get Sick - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Only Losers Get Sick - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Only Losers Get Sick - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Only Losers Get Sick - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Only Losers Get Sick - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Only Losers Get Sick

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Only Losers Get Sick - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 10:38 am

Kaimu's attention went to the door as Mia popped back in, immediately thankful and relieved she was back, though...

"Aha...I'm sorry, Mia; I'll eat them still!" Even if they were cold, he was sure they'd still be delicious! He offered her an apologetic smile, reaching into his sleeve to pull the note she'd given out slightly before giving a rather awkward expression...hoping she remembered his words from yesterday about...not really knowing how to approach Shirakawa.

Well...it was true still for the most part...

That recent conversation hadn't been the most pleasant, after all.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 10:43 am

"Its okay...they are probably cold now..." Mia sounded so defeated, she moved back to combing her hair and wandered into the room. Masaru hadn't responded...maybe he had fallen back asleep?

Shooting Kaimu a thankful smile, she held her towel up and moved over to him. Bending down carefully, she kissed the top of his head and murmured... "Thank you... I needed...I needed to escape for a bit. I'm fine now Papa... You can go now... And take a plate? I kind of...made a lot..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 10:47 am

Offering her another smile, another that was apologetic, after the head kiss he moved to stand; he almost reached out to pat her head, but she was attempting to brush it so that wouldn't be good...so he'd resisted the urge.

He gathered a plate as she'd suggested from the cart, "It's alright, I understand; things were fine while you were gone, Masa-tan is just resting more. I'll see you after awhile~" He said, quickly making his way out of the room and downstairs with the pancake plate.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 10:51 am

Mia smiled as Kaimu stood and nodded. Masaru had needed rest... he had been pushing so hard for it earlier that she felt he must have been tired himself. Moving to the door as Kaimu nyoomed away, Mia closed it and moved to find her cloak.

Clothes were inside... She carried the cloak to the bed and spoke softly, just in case Masaru was still sleeping. "Masa? Are you feeling okay? Did you get your medicine yet?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 11:01 am

"F-F...Fine..." Masaru answered, though his words came out quick, which he immediately cursed himself for. That...That didn't sound fine at all. "N-no...n-not yet..."

Health wise...he was the same, but his cold was being overshadowed.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 11:06 am

"...But I left papa a note... Its okay. Here I'll get it for you." Mia sighed and dropped her cloak on the bed, heading over and grabbing a glass of water from the cart before holding it out for Masaru to take.

"Hold this please, I'll get the medicine for you." It was a soft smile, she wondered what was wrong? He said he was fine but he obviously wasn't... "Is the cold bothering you? Is that why you aren't feeling well? I'm sorry... I should have made sure you had some before..."

Before fleeing like that...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 11:11 am

Masaru moved to sit up as Mia moved to the cart, though he was unable to really look at her, only glancing over for a short second to get the glass of water.

Just say it!? How the hell was he supposed to do that!?

"N-no, the cold's f-fine...I-I'm fine..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 11:15 am

Masaru was acting strange but Mia had to get the medicine in him... Reaching over to the table she poured it into a cup and held it out to Masaru before moving to sit on the bed once he took it. She looked concerned as she leaned her hand up to feel his cheek.

"You don't look fine... You aren't acting fine either. Did...Papa say something mean to you again? He promised not to be so... so scary." She frowned, the frown speaking many things of not good in the direction of the father figure.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 11:20 am

He accepted the cup, his mind too jumbled with other things to really worry about having to push himself with this stupid children's medication. He downed it quickly like last time and immediately went to drinking the water as Mia began talking again.

When she asked about Kaimu he shook his head, unable to vocally respond because of water.

That...She didn't need to know that. D...Deep down the intentions had been well, though their relationship was...awkward.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 11:24 am

"You are getting worse aren't you..." Mia sighed in relief that her father had been nice but also worry because something was definitely wrong, holding her towel closed as she moved closer. Her hand moved to his forehead before she pulled it back to look for the thermometer.

Where had she set it? Her eyes roamed the tables next to the bed, biting her lip and wondering if she had dropped it somewhere? "I should check your temperature and make sure you aren't getting a high fever again."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 11:33 am

"It-It's not..." He wasn't getting worse! Aghhh...Why couldn't he just say it!? He wasn't getting sicker and was just worrying her! "Y-You don't..."

This was way easier said than done!

"M-Mia-" He stopped himself, though he'd done so without meaning to. This...This was going horribly! He was worrying her! She thought he was getting his fever back, that he was getting sicker, that he was just getting worse! That...None of that was true!

Without meaning to a small frustrated noise escaped him before he reached out for her, his frazzled mind being the thing that pushed him to these actions. Placing his palm over her mouth gently he leaned in just as he did so. He couldn't...kiss when sick, even with his "out of it" mind he knew that.

Pulling back after a moment he forced his eyes back on the now mostly empty glass of water. That...Now what!?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 11:38 am

Mia had no idea what was wrong with Masaru! He...seemed so out of it, the medicine would hopefully get rid of that fever for a bit... Mia's eyes shone with worry as she stared at Masaru, he said her name...

A weird sound she might have thought sounded frustrated came from someone who she never would think to hear it from and then he was... She froze solid as she felt his hand cover her mouth and he kissed it... Her. He was trying to kiss her safely...so why didn't he just...her cheek or...

Mia kissed the palm of his hand in return, not thinking as she stared with a blush on her cheeks. Her voice was filled with confusion and concern as he did... "M-Masa? Are you sure you are... okay?"

He was staring at the water glass now... What...what was going on here?!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 11:49 am

"...ou..." Masaru was mumbling, trying to say what he needed to say, but obviously that was taking more effort than he'd imagined, he could hardly go above a whisper with it. "...ove..."

Was he even remotely audible? He didn't know. He didn't no a thing.

He knew the glass in his hand. That was there. The ice was still in the glass...melting away at a slow pace. Maybe he'd melt after this, just keel over. No doubt he was using every ounce of energy he had for the day...no about that.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 11:52 am

"Are you okay, Masaru?" Mia was seriously concerned now, reaching to take the glass away from Masaru and moving closer. She leaned forward, her other hand slipping under his chin as she brought his face up to see hers.

She couldn't even call him by his nickname, she was that worried over the muttering man. He needed rest... Maybe she could get him to lay back again...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 11:59 am

He was young, but he was an adult; he was a fully grown man and he was having difficulty with...with this!? He...He helped give advice on this...these...things...sometimes...yet he always had trouble with his own feelings towards...

Hearing Mia address him again, her hand moving under his chin to make him look at her, all he could do was repeat his previous action with the kiss, placing his palm over mouth before doing so. ".....l-l-l...ove...you....." His voice was quiet as he pulled away, again barely above a whisper but considering their proximity....

She...she had the glass right? Did she? Because he really felt like falling over right now, in fact he was swaying and ready to do so.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 12:05 pm

Mia let out a squeak this time, feeling Masaru's hand cover her mouth again as he.... he kissed it again! Mia couldn't even respond this time, she was bright red and flustered as he pulled away.

This was not like Masaru... This was NOT like him at all and... I.... ove...you...

Mia froze into a solid block of ice, Masaru's words having almost as much effect on her as his powers would. She...she shakily set the glass on the table, not even looking as it clattered down... Masaru though looked like he would collapse. Mia's arms went to him, trying to steady him as she also tried to breath. "Masa don't collapse! I do...too... I..."

She couldn't say it, stuttering as she tried to get Masaru to lay down before he just fell over.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 12:14 pm

"A...hn..." That wasn't really a word that left him, just a sound as Mia moved to steady him and said...that. S-She did...to...

He repeated the noise, unable to form a proper response really; she was trying to get him to lay down...lay...

Without really thinking, his own arm went out to go around her waist, which would ultimately bring her down with him, he wasn't even paying attention to the fact she really just had a towel, more focused on just...

His hold secured, though he was hiding is face in her hair. That...They'd just...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 12:19 pm

Masa made sounds... Mia wanted to make sounds, but her vocal chords were broken beyond repair. Her face was as well, it would be stuck forever at the fine line between hot enough to burn and melting right off.

Letting out a gasp, Mia's arms wrapped around Masaru as he took her down with him. His arm around her waist, she just snuggled up to his chest as he hid himself in her hair... That was fine. He could use it as he pleased... It was good for hiding...

"I didn't get to...get you a blue feather..." Her voice sounded, muffled but... she laughed softly after... Why was that thought the one thing her broken voice could respond in!?

Her mind had forgotten the towel... Masaru had...he loved her... and said so...

He knew she loved him too... Her heart would burst from her chest... wouldn't it?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 12:23 pm

"...B-Blue f...feather...that again?" He managed to speak up after a bit, though his voice was also muffled, he wasn't coming out of hiding anytime soon, no way!

He wasn't sure about the relevance of a blue feather and well...this were but obviously according to Mia they were connected.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 12:26 pm

"...A-Again?" Mia stuttered, burying herself into Masaru's chest as she tried to hide into him. He would hide her here, yes, though he was the thing making her want to hide...

"It...was something I liked...from... a game... So I wanted...to get one and give it to you... B-Because I love...love...you..." It was a miracle she hadn't stuttered on love, though she ended up saying it twice. She sounded a bit in awe of those words, speaking more. "I love...Masaru...Shirakawa... and he loves me..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 8:47 pm

"A-Ah...Y-You said something about...about feathers...i-in your sleep earlier, but...I didn't r...really understand."

So that was the context behind it, thinking about what she'd said earlier now that he knew the context he had to question if his face could go any hotter.

Hearing her say...say it, he couldn't help but hold her to him a bit more securely for a moment.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 9:05 pm

"...Oh..." Mia snuggled against Masaru more as he held her tighter, nodding a bit before speaking again. "Th-Thats...why I slept...bad...I was...anxious over that...I didn't know until Papa... talked with me... last night..."

She had been so nervous... she had been so unsure that he loved her... and he had been the one to say it to her... She laughed very quietly, her face ready to burst...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 9:19 pm

"A-Ah..." So she'd been talking with Kaimu last night, and that's when she'd realized; "I-I...It makes me h-happy we were able to s...say it..."

Had they not been influenced to do so he almost wondered how long it would have taken them to speak up, even he couldn't fathom a guess on that. "No m-more sleeping badly then..." He added, moving his head just slightly for a short moment against her in a small nuzzle.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 9:27 pm

"Me too... very happy..." Papa...had to be thanked... for hers at least... "He told me...you cared a lot and I should...watch your actions because it would prove it. And that...I should tell you soon..."

"M-My hair is wet...you'll get sick more..." Mia startled slightly as Masaru nuzzled her head, before smiling as she tried to pull back just slightly. Her mind was adjusting to the fluster, she wanted to see him though... "No more sleeping bad..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 9:33 pm

Mia had been...very flustered earlier, and he hadn't understood as to why completely; was it because she'd been watching his actions like her father had told her to? Maybe...

Before he could question it, Mia pulled back some; ah, her hair...he could get sicker he supposed, though obviously that hadn't been on his mind.

His face was still red, even if he wasn't stuttering as strongly, this was still... though, when Mia repeated his previous words, his smile warmed as she looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Only Losers Get Sick
Page 19 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next