(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Only Losers Get Sick - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Only Losers Get Sick - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Only Losers Get Sick - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Only Losers Get Sick - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Only Losers Get Sick - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Only Losers Get Sick - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Only Losers Get Sick - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Only Losers Get Sick - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Only Losers Get Sick - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Only Losers Get Sick

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Only Losers Get Sick - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 4:35 am

"..." He'd have to fight with himself more, but...

He gave a small nod; he'd...he'd try to. It hadn't smelled bad, and he had her word on it not tasting horrible...

Letting her take the bottle he'd been holding from him to pour some in a cup. He watched as she dipped her finger into it; did...did she want him to...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 4:40 am

Holding her finger out, Mia nodded and brought it close to his lips. A small drop like this wouldn't cause too much trouble and he'd be able to tell if it tasted badly immediately. He still had his water too nearby, the tiny bit wouldn't be overwhelming for him!

This was the woman's thought process behind such an action, which the over thinking in the wrong was a problem... "Here, try it now?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 4:46 am

A hand came up to take her wrist, steadying it after she'd moved it closer to his lips. It wouldn't be bad...it was just a little bit, not much at all...

She'd promised it wasn't horrible. It would be fine...

He swallowed a breath before leaning a bit closer, his tongue licking off some that was on her finger. Masaru tensed on instinct, but...

Wasn't...too bad...wasn't...insanely bitter...wasn't...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 4:57 am

Mia smiled as Masaru's hand came up and held her wrist. Good, he was going to try it. He trusted her that much... her face lit up as that thought hit her, not at all because Masaru's mouth opened and he licked the medicine off.

He wasn't reacting badly at all and with a small laugh, she tilted her head and smiled brightly. "See? Not awful at all!"

Ignore...red face...ignore...thoughts...of...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 5:18 am

Masaru gave a small nod in response to Mia's words, ignoring his burning face from his previous action. He'd...he'd needed to try the medicine, and that was a way of trying without it being...too much...that...that's it...

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 5:24 am

"I kept my promise..." Mia pulled her hand back, laughing a bit weakly as she moved to grab the bottle. Needing to fill the small medicine cup up, she sighed at how much he'd have to take. "Now because its weaker for children, it means you have to take more. I'm sorry..."

She held out the filled up cup with a small smile, hoping he would take the medicine now...

Just...pretend you are fine and that did not effect you. Ignore...thoughts...of...later...with...better Masa...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 1:23 pm

Of course that was the drawback...

He had to take more; even if it wasn't horrible...taking a lot...

With a sigh he took the cup she held out to him and stared down at it. He had to take it... Again he tried to not think of it as medicine; just don't think about it that way...and get it over with...

Glancing away from the medicine, he looked at the mostly empty glass of water before his eyes moved to the pitcher. He...should get more water first...then he could...drink immediately after...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 1:29 pm

Mia's eyes followed Masaru's glance as he held the cup. Her hands closed the bottle lid with a snap as she moved it to the table, before grabbing the pitcher and pouring more water for him. Taking the glass, she held it out to him with a small smile. "Here?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 1:40 pm

Accepting the now full glass of water from Mia, his eyes moved back to the medicine; he was quiet as he continued to will himself to just...chug it down and get it over with.

Another displeased noise escaped him before he clamped his eyes shut and finally took it all in one swallow before he immediately moved onto drinking the water as after another noise of displeasure came up to his throat.

...Stupid medicine...

Even if it wasn't bitter, having that much still wasn't pleasant...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 1:48 pm

Masaru was grumpy and displeased but...he did it. With a happy laugh, Mia moved forward and took the empty medicine cup from him. She set it on the side table again, beet red as she turned back to the man though her smile was warm.

"I'm really happy...you took that and...its silly but I'm proud too..." He hated it and yet he had done it, it wasn't as miserable as the medicine from his childhood but it wasn't something pleasant... Masaru had trusted her that much? It was...it was...mortifying to think about...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 2:01 pm

"Nn..." Masaru's first response could hardly be considered much of a thought as he nearly finished off the glass; he wanted to be sure about getting rid of the taste fully.

Even when he was done with the water he wasn't sure how to respond. He didn't act...how he should when it came to taking medicine, so it was a bit embarrassing...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 2:11 pm

Mia just smiled and took the glass away from Masaru. He acted awfully when it came to medicine, but she couldn't blame him one bit. He had had a lot of bad things in his life... she could easily accept this small little problem with taking medicine.

Setting the glass down, she leaned forward and kissed Masaru's cheek while her hand touched the other. "I'll put a movie in and crawl in bed with you, is that okay? You should get more rest now."

Maybe if she didn't make too big of a deal about it, he would feel less embarrassed?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 2:18 pm

Masaru gave a nod, that seemed fine to him. She could watch the movie she wanted, he could watch somewhat, and if he got too tired he could listen at least...and he'd get the rest he needed.

Rest was good, sleep was good...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 2:25 pm

Mia grinned and scooted back, slipping off of the bed and hurrying around the side. Bending down to pick up her cloak, she heard a grumble from her stomach... Thats right, she should eat... Glancing up at Masaru, she shook her head. "I'll put the movie in, but you should really eat something... I'll go get some soup first?"

He needed to keep up his strength! Food would help.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 2:28 pm

"Ah...right, alright..." Masaru nodded, food not being something that'd been on his mind.

Again, it was likely his fever keeping him from really feeling hungry, but he knew Mia was right; he at least needed to eat a little something.

Food, then rest then...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 2:36 pm

Masaru was being so good about this! Mia smiled softly and moved towards the tv sitting on the wall. There was a bluray player nearby... So taking out a few of them from her cloak, she realized she only had Disney movies on her.

Great... More nerding...

Blushing up a storm, she took Mulan from its case and slipped it in before turning on the tv. Turning to Masaru, she smiled and tried to hide her red face with her hair. "Oh um...I guess all I have are...cartoons so um... I'm sorry... Here, I'll go get food while it goes through things... That way you aren't entirely alone..."

She was worried about leaving him alone, at least... just in silence and alone. For her it was the worst thing when she was sick and even if it didn't bother Masaru, Mia wasn't thinking that at all. She was just trying to take care of him...

As the commercials started up, she fled the room a bit quickly as she rushed to get Masaru food.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 2:39 pm

"That's alright, cartoons are fine..." Whether they were or weren't cartoons he wasn't really bothered, he'd never really watched much of either hardly, and even if cartoons were usually...meant for children, some could be enjoyed by all ages.

As Mia left the room, Masaru rested back against the bed and pillows, letting out a breath as he gave a breath. Tired, he was tired...

He'd keep himself awake so he could eat though.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 2:54 pm

Mia hurried to the kitchen, not wanting to keep Masaru up any longer than he had to be. The soup only took only a few moments to heat up, she got a larger bowl that way she could share it with him, and a few rolls for herself.

Hurrying up the stairs, she made it back to the bedroom with no troubles and smiled sheepishly as she noticed he was laying back. If she got more pillows...she could prop him up... "Here, give me a second... You should be propped up with pillows so you don't get too tired while you eat."

She moved to the table, setting the bowl and rolls down before searching for extra pillows.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 2:59 pm

Propped up? He supposed; it make staying up to eat easier, though he felt he could at least handle keeping himself up to eat some...

He was tired, but it wasn't like he was going to keel over after a few minutes of sitting up. Still, Mia was worried about it, so if she thought he needed to be propped up then she could.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 3:07 pm

Mia found a few extra pillows after a few seconds of careful examination of the room. They had been tossed off of the bed and she picked them up before carrying them to Masaru. With a soft look, she nodded. "Sit up please, I'll put them behind you..."

He was tired...she knew that... so she had to hurry. He needed rest!

The sounds of the menu for the movie cut off as the autoplay feature kicked in while she attempted to make Masaru comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 3:57 pm

At Mia's request Masaru sat up some, giving her room to sit more pillows behind him so she could prop him up. Glancing over towards the television, he noticed the movie beginning to play; he could handle things from here, he just had to eat and he could get to resting, no need for Mia to miss her movie...

"Thank you, Mia." He said, offering her a small smile once the pillows were settled.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 9:00 pm

"Welcome... Thank you for humoring me..." Mia tugged at her hair before she climbed onto the bed. Scooting closer to him, she took the bowl of soup and set it on her lap. Taking the spoon carefully, without thinking, Mia repeated her actions earlier.

She blew on the spoon softly and brought it up to Masaru's lips.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 9:06 pm

Masaru expected her to hand him the bowl, but she had taken him by surprise as she held the spoon out to him. She was...

Feeling his face burn up again, he leaned forward to eat the spoonful; he couldn't help it, he averted his eyes for a short moment afterwards.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 9:12 pm

Masaru's face turned red and Mia's face quickly matched it. H-He wasn't...delirious anymore he could...feed himself!

Letting out a rather sheepish laugh, Mia looked to the side as she brought the spoon back to the bowl. "U-Um sorry... did you want... I just...did this earlier so I thought you would... need it again... S-Sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 9:19 pm

"I-I...It's fine, I...you were...worried so..." So he didn't question it.

He knew Mia was worried about him right now, and she was worried about him tiring himself out unnecessarily. She wanted to help...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Only Losers Get Sick
Page 11 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next