(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Only Losers Get Sick - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Only Losers Get Sick - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Only Losers Get Sick - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Only Losers Get Sick - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Only Losers Get Sick - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Only Losers Get Sick - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Only Losers Get Sick - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Only Losers Get Sick - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Only Losers Get Sick - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Only Losers Get Sick

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Only Losers Get Sick - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 8:19 am

Mia just nodded, not trusting herself to speak as Masaru gave that happy smile. He...he was just... really happy to help... He settled back down beside her moreso, looking at her...

Her eyes stared into his for a brief second before she had to turn her head and look away. She couldn't...she couldn't look at him right now... No no....
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 8:25 am

Masaru blinked as soon as Mia had turned her head away from him, was she still flustered from earlier? If she became too flustered it'd be difficult for her to rest, which...that was what she needed right now.

She hadn't slept well so she needed rest!
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 8:28 am

Mia's eyes moved back slowly, her head turning just a bit so she could see... Masaru blinking cutely. Mia eeped and turned away... Oh god! How was someone so handsome and...admittedly very attractive and sexy just...being cute!

She was lovestruck, she was! Oh no... Mia bit her lip, pulling it into her mouth as she stared determinedly at the chair nearby. Yes. Chair is...not the cute...man she...loved...and who...was almost...assured of loving her...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 8:35 am

She'd turned away again...

She'd tried to look at him, but she'd just ended up getting more flustered. With a small breath he moved a bit close, cuddling up a bit beside her before shutting his eyes. "You didn't sleep well so...r-rest some...I'll rest to so..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 8:38 am

Mia's heart shouldn't react like this! They'd...been sleeping in the same bed a lot and naked and...kissing and touching...

Still her heart wasn't listening and was pounding in her chest. Masaru was being so cute... Mia let out another squeak. "I-I will be fine... I'll get some orange juice or...or coffee or tea...and and... I'll get a nap later...if I get tired..."

He...Masaru what was wrong... He was... Oh god she couldn't deny it... She was going to die and burst at this rate....
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 8:48 am

At Mia's denial to rest Masaru moved his arm around her to hold her to him, he was red in the face but...but he wanted her to rest, besides...wanting her to rest was one part of the reason, and the other was that he liked her here...

"...Resting will help more than that..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 8:51 am

Mia squeaked more, her secret plan to bolt potentially or slowly slip from the bed thwarted. She was not even looking at Masaru at this point... "I-I still have to do things though... L-Like...get food made for you today... a-and shower..."

Oh spirits...now would be the best, the absolute best time to develop father-daughter telepathy. Papa save me... save me from this... I... I can't escape now...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 9:06 am

"..." Masaru knew Mia wanted to get up to do all of the things she'd need to do, but... she hadn't slept well at all! Coffee or orange juice wouldn't help in comparison to actual rest!

Kaimu had gotten up a bit early and was currently in the bathroom washing his face before...was Mia's reiatsu fluctuating? He blinked; she had to be awake, her reiatsu gave off a sense of...well, it was just very active...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 9:09 am

Papa if you don't save me I will never make you sweets again I swear and I promise I will tell Lakshmi about the time you called an- Inside of Mia's head was a steady mantra of all the things she would do ans say as she sent her father telepathic signals. She tried to scoot a tiny bit out of Masaru's arms, hopefully... Why was he...so stubborn about her resting...

At this point she didn't care who saved her... Lakshmi...she would bow at Lakshmi's feet if the woman showed up right now...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 9:14 am

Mia had said herself she had slept badly, so why was she so against resting properly? If he were in her position and not sick she would be telling him to do the same thing!

"M-"

"Miaaa~" Kaimu poked his head in, and as if on instinct the moment that voice hit the noble's ear's he let go immediately, glad his back was turned for now.

Kaimu luckily for Masaru, had had his eyes closed with a happy smile as he greeted Mia for the morning, knowing she'd been awake.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 9:17 am

Mia as trying to find some way to convince Masaru to let her go so she could do things when she heard her shining savior. "Papa! Morning."

Her relief was palpable as she dove from the bed once Masaru's arms had let go. She stumbled from the bed, almost running into the chair as she fled with the brightest red of a face. Rushing over, in apparent excitement to see him, Mia pulled the door open and fled past him instead. Her voice called back in a rush. "TakecareofMasaandmakesureherestsIhavetomakebreakfastbye!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 9:20 am

"E-Eh? Mia-"

Before Kaimu could get even a single sentence out Mia was gone, she'd just...bolted out of the room, and had told him to...

His eyes over to Shirakawa, who was bundled up under the covers with his back turned to him.

Both males shared a similar thought, and it passed through their minds at once with near expert timing.

Why would you leave me alone with him?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 9:26 am

Mia, for her part, was utterly happy down in the kitchen where she had set up base camp in the time it had taken her to find an apron. No one was there~ She had it all to herself and there was a few ingredients she could use to make food for...Lakshmi, Nozomi, Kaimu and Masaru as well! He seemed better, so he could have more than soup.

Pancakes sounded easy...she saw blueberries in there so she could make that. There was syrup too and all sorts of things in Lakshmi's fridge. Or well Papa's too.. This was his home now...

Sparkling brightly, she pushed all thoughts of Love and Masaru aside and decided to cook! Yes! Cooking was soothing...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 9:30 am

Things were rather awkward back in the guest room, Kaimu having taken a seat near the doorway, not really caring that his seat was the floor, while Masaru kept his back turned as he faked sleep.

What...What more was there to really do...?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 9:35 am

How many pancakes must she make? Mia had no idea! But she wasn't stopping. A few of Lakshmi's servants were eating some of her large stacks of pancakes. She was never going back to that room. Its all in your hands now Papa...take good care of him!

A proud tear spilled as she started taking requests, not speaking a word to these strangers and cowering slightly... But still making them all sorts of pancakes... Who knew there were chocolate chips and cinnamon chips...and all sorts of things here!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 9:38 am

Shirakawa was all bundled up under the covers, he'd hardly moved at all...

Kaimu blinked from his seated position, giving a small breath after some time. What...How long was he supposed to keep watch...?

This...This was awkward...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 9:40 am

A knock would sound at the door. It was someone who worked for Lakshmi and they had a cart filled with delicious pancakes. There seemed to be a note attached that had Kaimu's name on it...

[Papa, make sure he eats something and takes the medicine! Its all up to you now! I can't face him, I just keep thinking things and its too much to handle! Enjoy Breakfast~ <3]
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 9:44 am

....What?

Kaimu looked at the note with slight disbelief. What... She expected him to what... It was all in his hands now? He had no idea how to even act around the damn noble anymore, what made her think he could handle this!?

Masaru was a bit curious as to what had been carted in, having smelled something...pancakes maybe? Still, he was faking sleep here.

Kaimu blinked at the note again, reading it again; Mia couldn't face him? Was...Was this about last night? His eyes darted over to the other male. This...This was ridiculous...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 9:48 am

More people were joining the impromptu breakfast, making it a lively environment in the kitchen and dining room. The ones there that had seen her before kept the curious ones away which helped Mia's nerves, they knew she was immensely shy and thus kept her safe. The chatter of those enjoying the surprise pancake breakfast made her relaxed and happy. She hoped Kaimu and Masaru enjoyed theirs!

She'd sent a few different kinds up... People were bringing her more ingredients so she could try other types! Pancakes were quick and easy to make, this was fun.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 9:56 am

The pancakes remained untouched for now as Kaimu was still looking at the note, then over to Shirakawa, at the note, then back to Shirakawa, and so on.

He was all for antics and silliness but this was not the good kind of antics and silliness...

Shirakawa...he was awake. He wasn't asleep at all... Kaimu could tell just from his signature. With a sigh he directed his attention at the noble, crossing his arms.

"Ne~ Ma-sa-ru~" He was trying really hard to not use his old tone he'd used towards him before, trying to use that playful mask of his that had become him over time.

"..."

"Mia, do you love her?"

"!?" Unable to help it, a surprised noise of sorts had forced it's way of him and he'd even moved on the bed, coming near close to falling off the damn thing in his shock.

Masaru had expected some sort of weird...half serious threat, some sort of teasing, anything...anything but that!

Kaimu just wanted this whole ridiculous love situation figured out and settled.

"Ne~? Ma-sa-ru~? I asked you a question." He stated to the rather...horrified looking noble.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 10:03 am

It had quieted it down since everyone started eating finally, Mia smiling as she cleaned up a bit. She hadn't made anything else to go with it, just the pancakes, but someone had brought out the fruits and yogurt. There were some sides~

Smiling as she washed dishes, the woman was just really happy and relaxed and not thinking about Masaru at all. Not one bit. She didn't want him down here to help her cook at all~ Nope! Blushing, Mia dropped a pan into the sink and just covered herself in soapy water as it splashed all over. Oh no...

She had to shower anyways, might as well head upstairs... It was another way to avoid Masaru so she was fine with that plan.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 10:12 am

"Ma-sa-ruu~"

That damn tone was not helping! Masaru was almost half way off the bed thanks to his recent near tumble, his face burning and eyes wide as he directed them straight down at the mattress instead of Kaimu.

W...Why was he even asking this!?

"I need an answer~"

Why did he need one!? Well...he was her father, but...

"Ma-sa-ru~?" He was pushing him, yes, he knew very well that that was exactly what he was doing. As he'd said last night to Mia though, that attachment and adoration was obvious, so the question really wasn't as hard as this kid was making it out to be.

"M...n..."

"..." Kaimu quieted, waiting to see if anything more coherent would come out, when nothing did he continued; "That's not an answer."

"...es."

"Mn? Couldn't here you?" He was mumbling now..come on...just say it already, this was annoying.

"Y-Y...Y-Yes."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 10:17 am

Mia made it up the stairs, glad for the apron still on her. It covered her front...the nightgown was kind of translucent when wet...

Sighing, she moved to the guest bathroom with a glance at the mostly closed bedroom door further down the hallway. Papa would take good care of him for her, she hoped... Before she closed the bathroom door with a bright red face and locked it. Shower...someone would clean up downstairs... Shower...

Stripping, she moved to bathe herself with her thoughts definitely not on other showers....
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 10:24 am

"Good. That's all I needed."

...What? Masaru looked at hearing that, his expression still the same as before but with the additional confusion added in there.

"All I wanted was an honest answer."

"..."

"It'll be easier if you just say it, for everyone." He wasn't going to just...convey Mia's feelings to this kid. That was something they needed to discuss on there own. He wasn't some middle messenger boy. "Sorry for pushing you so hard, Masa-tan~ but from the looks of things...you needed it somewhat..."

"...ah..."

Kaimu sighed, giving a wave of his hand that was almost dismissive; "Just lie back down, Mia's busy still, but when she gets back...eventually..." He hoped. "Talk."

Having said his peace, he moved back to the spot he'd previously been sitting, the note from Mia having been tucked in his sleeve.

After a moment or two, Masaru did...well, just what he was being asked to do and lied back down, though the covers came up a bit higher this time.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 10:33 am

Mia took a quick shower and upon getting out realized a major flaw in her plan. One, the apron was dirty... Two... the nightgown was soaked and also dirty.

Luckily the towels wrapped around her nicely, so with an extra large one around her body the woman stole a comb and started on her hair as she left the bathroom. It was damp still, but she had dried it as best she could...it wasn't dripping at least...

She'd have to go back in.

Gulping, she moved towards the door and peeked her head inside... "I-I'm back... Eheheh..."

A few things caught her attention. One, Masaru was moved and hiding??? Two, Kaimu was not moved... and three...

"I made pancakes for you guys..." Immediately tears formed as she stepped inside, her comb held up in her hands in just utter sadness. Her towel and damp state forgotten as she stared between the two...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Only Losers Get Sick
Page 18 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21 ... 25  Next