(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Future Fish? [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Saito-san

Saito-san

Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 9:59 am

Iyuki pulled his phone from where Rin had set it, opening up the camera app in one smooth motion and quickly snapped a shot of Muika's silent but deadly-by-cute eating habit.

He barely blinked before setting the phone back and picking up a piece of the pastry himself. It was a bit too soft inside, needed more paste in it to bring out the true flavors. Maybe a bit more sweet on the pancake outside for Muika as well...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 10:04 am

That...That was another camera! Quickly swallowing her bite, a small squeak escaped her. That...Unfair! Again, it was completely unfair!

She felt the very strong need to hide again, but...but where? Where could she? This wasn't fair!
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 10:10 am

Iyuki just pretended nothing had happened. It had been a perfectly normal thing to do, snap pictures of his cute girlfriend. Thinking about it, he moved to the gallery app and started checking the pictures. Which one did he want to set for his background... If only he could get one with her holding Regalia.

That would be the ultimate cute. The two cream kittens. He blushed just thinking about it, his heart about to die from the cute.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 10:14 am

While Iyuki went to checking his pictures, Muika finished the taiyaki she'd had...while still feeling the intense need to hide. All the pictures lately...embarrassing...

This day was designed to kill her, not by drowning but fluster and embarrassment!

Unable to move and find a suitable hiding spot, she shifted some before plopping herself against Iyuki, on her side as her hands went up to the towel to hold it to her head...a makeshift hood, she remembered. It helped.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 10:33 am

Iyuki held in a chuckle, this was too cute. Muika was hiding... Letting her hide with a soft smile, he set the paper plate with the taiyaki on it on her head. She was on his lap and maybe this would help hide her more? Plus she could reach up and steal some while he found just the right angle and size to make this picture for his background.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 10:38 am

Muika remained hidden, not even flinching as Iyuki decided to use her head as a table for the plate. The towel and the plate kept her face hidden though, she...all this hiding; she wasn't even done with hiding for the day she knew, considering she'd made the decision to share embarrassing past stuff about her later...

A day designed to destroy her...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 10:47 am

"Muika can you come out now? You should eat more of the taiyaki. I made enough so you could eat your fill." Iyuki pointed out softly, finished with his phone and still no sign of Muika moving away even as he set it back down. "Besides if you lay like this I can lean back and stare at your cute butt."

Would this cause her to get up? Iyuki tried to hide a smile with his hand.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 10:52 am

Wh...

"I...Th...Wh..." That...That...That was not a way to coax her into moving! Saying...Saying something like that! D...Damn him! She could no sit up, the only thing she could do was attempt to roll away; yes, roll away, she would fall from the chair, and keep on rolling...

Maybe she'd hit the water and actually drown then...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 10:58 am

Iyuki moved the plate of the fish shaped pastries, quickly nabbed Muika under the arms and pulled her against him in a hug. "No. No rolling or running away. It is not allowed. Must I wrap you in towels and keep you soul pulled until you stop trying to run?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 11:02 am

Whhhyyy couldn't she run!?

He had her trapped, she'd been trying to escape! Escape this embarrassing...situation of embarrassment! She squirmed a bit in his grasp at first, still fully intending to get away, but eventually she stopped; she gave up her attempts to run, a small noise rising to her throat in reluctant defeat.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 11:09 am

Iyuki just grinned and held her until she stopped squirming. He nuzzled her head soothingly as the sound of defeat came from her, trying not to laugh though she would feel his chest shaking. "If I did not fear for you rolling into the pool and ruining all the good work we did earlier, I would let you run and hide. I apologize... Here."

Freeing one hand, he moved the towel he had used to cover her body in a sort of cloak. Now she had a small cocoon of sorts, beach towels being large enough to do so.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 11:15 am

"Mm..."

Muika stayed put, even as Iyuki removed one of his arms from her to get a towel to cover her with, having given up utterly in getting away even when the chance showed itself. Though, it wasn't much a chance...if she attempted to he'd definitely stop her.

Instead of attempting to flee again, she snuggled up more comfortably against him, pouting a bit as she felt his chest move. He was laughing...or at least, trying not to, but still-!
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 11:29 am

Muika seemed utterly comfortable in her position, so Iyuki did not fear her running. She knew he would soul pull her back, it was dangerous to panic around water... If this was at home and not important he would let her go, but the blue eyed man worried something fierce about her.

She seemed to want to snuggle though, so Iyuki's arm went right back around her as he pulled her a bit closer. Moving his mouth down to her head, he murmured softly just for her. "Do not worry... it is okay. It is safe, I promise. Just hide here in my arms until you feel better, they are much better than anywhere else right?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 11:35 am

In response to his words she simply curled up a bit more, glad she was sort of hidden due to her red face. She was becoming more relaxed though, and the need to hide eventually vanished, but even without that need she wasn't moving.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 11:42 am

Iyuki continued to hold her close, nuzzling the towel on her head soothingly. She felt relaxed but still wanted to be held, so he kept doing so. It wasn't as if he did not want to hold her anyways.

It felt a little odd since Rin was sitting nearby, but well honestly Rin hadn't minded it at all so far. So he would continue to hold Muika until she was utterly ready to let go... And well it wasn't as if Rin hadn't been...doing things...outside their cabin once...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 11:46 am

Rin was focused on the book again, having sent his message just a bit ago. Things were reported, he could get his attention back on the actual task of reading for the time being.

Muika had her eyes shut, but she wasn't asleep or anything, just lying against Iyuki as he nuzzled her. Though, she did try to think of more things to say.

"...I don't remember actual jobs but, I remember the apartment I used to live in being pretty big..."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 11:54 am

"Much bigger than ours then?" Iyuki smiled and slid his hand under the towels to play with her damp hair. Muika was talking and thinking of things to say, today was a rather exciting day. He wanted to encourage the memories and his tone was soft. Anything she could remember would help them quite a bit.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 11:59 am

"I guess...I just think...they were pretty well off, whatever they did." The place had been big, probably bigger than what they were living in, but there was also the chance that it seemed even bigger just because she'd been smaller. It had still been big though...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 12:04 pm

"That would make some sense then. I wonder what they did? Do you remember anything that stood out? Such as cakes. People who owned a bakery would have cakes quite a bit... Or maybe a bookstore would always have books around." Iyuki prodded gently, hoping these things might help her figure out. A large apartment? Maybe people who owned a well to do shop or something... Hm he wondered what else there could be...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 12:09 pm

"Mmm...." Muika tried to think; things that'd been around? She didn't remember the place ever being too messy...but... "Sometimes a lot of papers...I think...and big books...cameras..."

She didn't know, not entirely. Big books and papers about things she couldn't remember, though on the wall there had been a few cameras...she remembered that...had they been in a case? It seemed familiar...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 12:17 pm

"Papers and...cameras? With big books..." Iyuki puzzled over this. What kind of people... Maybe a photographer? If they had a good business running they could make enough for a good apartment. Big books though... was that a clue or a false herring?

"Maybe one was a photographer? Or both? I do not know about papers or big books though. Hm, but we are closer. We could look up your last name online with photography and see what we get?" He seemed a bit excited, happy to have some sort of lead.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 12:22 pm

"Mm, if you want to..." Maybe Iyuki was right about the photographer one...she didn't know entirely though. If he wanted to look it up, they could that; she only wanted to be able to share more with him, personally she didn't mind not knowing when it was came down to just her.

Iyuki...seemed to want to know though...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 12:31 pm

"I think... it would be nice to know a bit about your family. I am curious, I want to know everything about you Muika." Iyuki squeezed Muika lightly, wanting her closer but she was as close as possible. He hoped his curiosity wasn't bothersome to her. It just felt wrong to have all this knowledge of his family and just... nothing of hers.

"You have my family now as well though. Mother loves you, my fathers both find you adorable though Dad finds you incredibly brave as well. Grandfather thinks you are like a cat, so he attached... Takuya believes you are his little sister entirely and Yuriko...well I believe the next time you see her you may end up spending the day with her. She wishes bonding time."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 12:49 pm

It was still...hard to believe how easily his family had attached themselves to her, and it was still hard for her to see why, even with the reasoning Iyuki had given her before.

"Mm...If you want to look it up we can." She...wanted him to know more too, even the things she held no interest in...

That in mind she tried to think of more things, things that wouldn't involve research; "I think...when I was little...I was a bit of a crybaby...I-I did it a lot, even when it came to dumb things...I think..."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 12:58 pm

"I think that would be good then. An adventure to find out Muika's past." Iyuki sounded happy but was rather subdued about it. This was something that might be painful for her and he wanted to make sure he did not overstep the bounds.

His smile grew though, squeezing her again. "Oh? What sorts of things? That sounds adorable... Very adorable."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Future Fish? [nsfw]
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next