(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Future Fish? [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 7:01 am

"Sorry, I don't really....remember the names of many foods I've had before...things. I could...help look at magazines with you?" She could help by maybe trying to point out things? If it looked like it might be good she could point it out...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 7:06 am

"That might work. And if I am not home and you want to, you can use a marker to circle things that look good." Iyuki smiled and swam more, his purple hair soaked and clinging to him as he carefully made his way back and forth across the length of the pool at a safe depth. If Muika got nervous and fell in he could easily get her back up without issue.

"Look Muika, you are floating. Water is not so scary now is it? It is kind of relaxing and fun sometimes?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 7:18 am

She was about to nod at his suggestion, about using a marker and such, but before she could her grip tightened on him a little as he brought up the water. That...She was distracted, and had a firm grip on him and was in an inner tube! Of...of course she was floating!

"I...I'm holding on to y-you with an...an inner tube..."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 7:31 am

"Ah, but you are not panicking! You are calm and even a bit relaxed." Iyuki felt her hold tighten but chose to not comment on that. Muika was doing so well...

"You are scared but is it lessening any? It can take a while to get used to it... In a bit we can get out and relax some so you do not stay tense too long." How long had they been in this pool? A while? Was Lord Aoyama bored by now?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 7:37 am

"'K-Kay..."

She was calmer because...because of her hold on him, the inner tube, and the conversations that were keeping her distracted! That...That was why she wasn't freaking out...

Rin was focused on his book, or that's what it looked like, really he hadn't turned a page in awhile...he needed to message Aoi sometime soon...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 8:04 am

Iyuki emanated a happy aura as he smiled. Hm... well he was in the water... Muika was looking cute...

"Lord Aoyama? Can you grab my phone and take a picture of Muika for me? It would be rather hard for me right now." Soft splishing sounded as Iyuki continued to dog paddle around. He was getting a picture and Muika could not escape or flee!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 8:10 am

"Sure no problem." Rin replied, looking up from his book and getting up. He assumed Iyuki's was the fancier one, and once he had it in hand he moved to the camera.

The moment the word picture had left Iyuki's mouth though Muika had gone completely red. N...No! She couldn't even escape in this scenario! This wasn't fair! It wasn't fair in the slightest!

It was too late, a picture had been taken, and there was nothing Muika could do about it.

"Got it." Rin said, causing Muika to bury her head in Iyuki's back in embarrassment. She could not move...at all. Would not move.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 8:20 am

Iyuki was all smiles and happiness, small immaterial flowers floating from him in his pure joy. More Muika pictures! "Thank you Lord Aoyama. I appreciate your help."

Feeling Muika's head on his back, he tried to look suitably chastened by her embarrassment but he really wasn't so it was impossible. Wanting to wait until she was less red, Iyuki swam around for a bit to give them more time before moving to head to the shallow end. "Here Muika, you should rest a bit now. You can touch? So just let your feet fall to the bottom, the water isn't above your waist here. Then we can head in."

He was being very careful with her, but well swimming with her attached could only allow him to enter the shallow end so far. Alone he could go to within a foot or so...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 8:25 am

"Welcome." Rin replied, heading back to his chair after putting Iyuki's phone back. Reaching into his own pocket while Iyuki swam around, he hid the device in his book as he pretended to read...while really he was trying to type a message to Aoi.

Muika remained hidden on his back the entire time he swam, remaining still as he did so. When he stopped, she peeked up at him. If she weren't in this inner tube she would have been tempted to make him carry her out for that picture...but the inner tube made things difficult...

That in mind, she reluctantly let her feet touch the bottom, and her hold move back to his arm.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 8:29 am

Iyuki just gave a slight grin as he moved to stand up fully once Muika was all set. He did not notice Rin's attempt to send a secret message, instead he was focused on the silly flustered woman behind him. Moving further into the shallow end, he gestured for Muika to lift her arms. "Here, let me take the inner tube off of you."

He had a rather secret plan. The inner tube would merely get in his way.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 8:36 am

"Mm...." It was shallow...but...fine...

With a small nod, Muika detached herself from his arm and lifted hers as he'd asked her to do. She...She could have taken it off herself, but...but fine...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 8:41 am

Iyuki lifted it off of Muika with a bit of a hint of a rather rare grin on his face. She had been so cute today and with the water making her hair cling to her all becomingly... The cute silence...

Letting out a laugh after he carefully set the inner tube aside, Iyuki reached over and scooped Muika up in his arms. Carrying her with a happy laugh, he nuzzled the top of her head as he carefully waded out of the pool. "I have caught a Muika-kitty-fish. If I take her home and keep her, do you think she would make me her wife like in all those stories?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 8:47 am

A small squeak escaped her as she felt Iyuki scoop her up, her arms immediately moving to his neck and shoulder as she hung on to him, curling up slightly in his hold. His words had her face burning, that...th-the-there was no such thing! But...

"Th...The p-proper term would b-be husband..." House husband...w-whatever!

Rin continued typing, hidden behind his book. He...He could see this coming from Iyuki but from Muika as well...How did they discuss these things so casually!? His expression was calm though, almost as if he weren't hearing them at all...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 8:51 am

"But Aito was right. I am your wife. I clean for you, keep things nice and cook. I welcome you home and wear an apron. I like that position much better than husband, since you are my white knight. Maybe Cream Knight?" Iyuki teased lightly, not knowing Rin was paying attention. The man seemed entranced in his book.

Red faced Muika was the sweetest though as was her curling... and her acceptance. As he moved up the stairs, he did not let her go until they had reached the chairs with towels on them.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 8:56 am

"I-Isn't that called a h-house husband then?" Essentially the same as a housewife, b-but fine...He could call himself whatever he wanted. She...She was no knight though! H-How did he even think that!?

She remained curled up the entire time he carried her, it wasn't a long walk, considering the chairs and towels were close by...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 9:01 am

"It is the title my Otouto has given me. I shall wear it with pride." Iyuki set Muika down carefully, his eyes tearing up as he buried his face in his arm. He made sure she uncurled to get down before doing so though, not intending to drop her. Pulling a towel over him, he started to dry himself.

"Lord Aoyama? Thank you again. I am sorry if it seems I was ignoring you. Your book seemed rather interesting and I felt I should not interrupt you too much if at all possible." With a sheepish smile, he had turned to Rin and scratched his chin while drying his hair.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 9:07 am

"F-Fine..."

As she'd thought before...He could call himself...whatever he wanted. If he wanted to refer to himself as that then fine...

Rin glanced over at the two as they dried off, giving a small smile in response. "It's perfectly alright, I've been fine; you're welcome though, I'm happy I could offer some help to you with the pool."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 9:14 am

Iyuki smiled more, he found himself doing so much easier than he had even a month ago and was glad to see Rin smiling as well. "I appreciate it. Muika would be much too nervous to do this in a public pool. If there is anything you wish for help with, please feel free to ask me as well."

Rubbing himself as dry as he could get with soaking swimming trunks, he stretched and smiled as he glanced at Muika. "Are you hungry? Thirsty? Either of you? I can serve you snacks or drinks."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 9:20 am

"I understand, as for food and drinks I'm feeling alright at the moment. So I don't need anything right now." He'd had some food before they'd come, and...even with Iyuki's butler thing, he was a guest.

Muika glanced down, the towel draped over her head now that she'd dried off as well as she could. Her face was tinted red as she spoke. "...T-Taiyaki..."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 9:27 am

Iyuki nodded to Rin, knowing the man might feel a bit weird to be served in his own house but... Iyuki had to butler someone. Muika let him sometimes... At least Rin let him call him Lord Aoyama.

Hearing Muika's request, Iyuki positively glowed. Yes! Bowing slightly, he put his hand to his chest formally. "As my Lady desires."

Moving to the table with snacks, he grabbed a plate and set a few of the favorite on it before grabbing a bottle of water and a can of green tea. He moved back over and smiled, offering a drink as well with a small bow of his head.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 9:31 am

She...She knew he'd act like that, but...

Muika remained silent as Iyuki went to get the food, attempting to mentally beat down the blush in her face. Too much blushing...Embarrassment, the...the thing they'd been talking about before, and now him acting like this...too much!

"T-Thanks." She said, once Iyuki had gotten things.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 9:39 am

Iyuki smiled and moved to sit on a reclining beach chair, patting the part in front of him. "Come sit with me then."

She was blushing, maybe if they shared a chair he could calm her down? He could also hold the taiyaki hostage for ultimate cuteness...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 9:43 am

With a small nod, Muika walked over to the chair, and sat down where he'd asked her to sit down. Her legs automatically drew up to where her knees were near her chest, though not fully. The towel still rested over her head, it having been a bit forgotten as she'd moved to sit down.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 9:45 am

Iyuki picked up a fish shaped pastry and held it out for Muika to take, scooting closer and smiling at the cute sight. "You wished for one, yes?"

That towel on her head, the legs drawn up and the quite flustered air he sensed still from her. What was bothering her? Was it something bad or something good?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 9:53 am

Muika accepted the taiyaki, giving a small nod as she brought it up to her mouth to take a bite. Eating as quietly as she usually did.

It was good though, definitely good just like the ones she'd had earlier that day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Future Fish? [nsfw]
Page 7 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next