(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Future Fish? [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 9:32 am

Muika's grip returned as Iyuki moaned, nothing but moans of her own or his name coming out as he continued moving. H...He'd been tempted all day, and the teasing earlier had her on edge...

"I-Iyuki..."

She wasn't going to last much longer at all she felt...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 9:37 am

"Mm..." Iyuki nodded, speeding up more as Muika called his name like that. She... was close and he wanted her to feel amazing. Moaning her name more and more, he buried his face in her neck, holding himself back a bit. It felt too good, he felt amazing.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 9:41 am

Iyuki's name escaped her again as he moved faster, her hands tightening in their grip for a short moment as another moan escaped her. He...Saying her name like that and so often...

Again his name came out as she reached her limit, feeling herself reach her climax.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 9:50 am

"M-Muika...!" Iyuki moaned and felt himself orgasm just after Muika, the combination of her moans and her body's reaction to him destroying his little remaining control. He panted, his movements slowing as his body calmed slowly. He held himself up on shakey arms, but refused to lower his body onto hers. The tub would hurt her... he had to be careful...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 9:55 am

The hand that had been on his chest moved up, wrapping around the back of his neck like the other one had. He was having trouble holding himself up, his arms were shaky...

"I-Iyuki..."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 9:57 am

"Mm?" Iyuki looked down at Muika gently, smiling jut a bit as he felt her hand join the other around his neck. Did she want him to stay here? He felt that might be a small problem but he would try if it made her happy.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 10:04 am

"Y-You're arms are...shaking...tired..." The tub wasn't the best when it came to resting in the position they were in, but...they were both for the most part at least temporarily exhausted. Holding himself up like that had to be annoying...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 10:07 am

"Yes..." Iyuki nodded, but he did take the nice hinting Muika was giving him. She wanted him to stop holding himself up, so he would do so. Lowering himself down, he laid only partially on and against her. It allowed his arms to rest a bit but wouldn't settled against her too much... They needed a small rest...

They had also forgotten to shut the water off as well. Uh oh.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 10:11 am

Muika hadn't even thought about the water, much too distracted to have done so; she was happy though when Iyuki took her hint and moved down, settling himself somewhat on her so his arms could rest.

She gave a small nuzzling to his neck, her eyes closing for a moment as she did so.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 10:15 am

Iyuki laughed softly, smiling and shaking his head. "This can not be comfortable for you Muika... I should move soon."

She seemed pleased, so he made no motions to move for the moment. He merely moved a hand to her head and petting it softly. It was all he had in him at the moment...unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 10:18 am

"I'm fine...we can...c-clean up and dry off and go...go get comfortable soon; you need some rest though..." Considering he'd been holding himself up like that...their location choice wasn't the most comfortable when considering long term...so it would be best for them to move soon.

The water was still on too...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 10:22 am

"We should do that before the shower runs out of hot water." Iyuki's voice was still soft, smiling as Muika thought about what they should be doing. Being comfortable with her sounded rather nice, especially more than on this tub floor. He still had to retie their string as well once they were dry and dressed.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 10:30 am

"Mm..." Muika gave a nod; they could get up and get cleaned off...with the water running still it wouldn't take very long, and they could get dried off and actually find somewhere comfortable to rest.

That seemed nice, definitely.

It would be a relaxing end to a rather long day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Future Fish? [nsfw]
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15