(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 11:11 am

Kaimu gave a laugh, "Guess so~"

When he heard himself being corrected on the noble's name he had to avert his eyes for a moment, a temporary pout forming before it disappeared at her next words. They did still need to do that, and he did need more clothes...he couldn't deny that. "It should be fun~"
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 11:17 am

"Alex called me an exemplary shinigami the other day, I almost laughed rather hard. Look how far I have fallen from such lofty ideals, due entirely to your influence." Teasing more was not hard, Lakshmi rather enjoyed the back and forth playing they did, and with so much fuel he had given her recently she could not resist.

The mini pout made her laugh a bit, though he did seem happy about clothes shopping. "You will need another uniform as well... Hm. I really should make a list. Casual clothing, underwear... Clothes for your gigai... Fancy clothes, you will need some as my partner unfortunately. Both traditional and modern."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 11:22 am

"Ahh~ I'm such a wonderful influence~" Kaimu replied, his tone obviously joking in that regard. He seemed a bit...surprised slightly as Lakshmi began listing out all the things they'd need to get him. That much...?

"That...That's gonna cost a lot though...Lak-tan."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 11:32 am

"Perfectly wonderful~ My first black market~ First illegal devices~ Aaah I hope you continue to taint my purity for years to come~" Lakshmi's tone matched Kaimu's as she laughed, though her laughter faded as she saw his surprise.

Her hand slid to his cheek as she cupped it, a serious look on her face. This was important he understand... "Unfortunately for you, I have to be able to present you in the proper attire. Your brother married into a noble house, so you must know how it was for him...? I am all but nobility at this point. You need clothes, they are part of what you are now...I said I came with a lot of baggage, and this is...rather included. You are my chosen partner, you have to have clothes to suit that status."

"...It is not as if I am short on money..." She also admitted that, looking away.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 11:40 am

"It's not that I don't mind the shopping, or wearing those clothes; I just feel bad...about you having to spend that much." He hardly had any money on him at the moment, he knew Lakshmi wasn't short on money...at all really, but...

All of those clothes would cost...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 11:45 am

"Kai! What can I do to reassure you it is okay? I do not want you to feel bad... It is yours too...I-I said...you get what is mine..." Lakshmi murmured as she flushed, looking at his chest and nowhere else. Kaimu did not seem to understand what she meant! How could she just...get it through to him... This was his home now...and everything she had was his... That is what she meant when she had told him she loved him, when she made this choice to have the child forming inside of her.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 11:56 am

"I know it's mine too, I've just...never been that alright with others spending money on me, even Tatsu!" It wasn't that he didn't understand, he had been like this even with his brother!

He had been like that with Tatsuo, and Haruki too when they'd tried to buy him things as gifts.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 12:01 pm

"But...if it is yours then you are spending money on yourself." Lakshmi pointed out the obvious, trying not to smile. She understood that well, knowing Kaimu wanted to do it all on his own...

But he couldn't right now. Not with what he had. "You will be working soon, it is a paying job... so you will not have to feel as bad spending money since you will be adding to our pool of it. I know it is a bit sudden and all...but I really do mean it. It is all yours too now."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 12:04 pm

"Grk..." She...Lakshmi had a point, he just had to convince himself fully of that. His...so he'd be spending money on himself..."R-Right..."

It was just something he needed to convince himself, it was true, what she had said was true; it...was not as big of a deal as he was thinking...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 12:10 pm

"I know you wouldn't let Tatsuo...but I am a bit different than that. I gave you my whole life remember?" Lakshmi smiled sweetly up at Kaimu, just smiling and unable to help it even as she flushed. He was being cute and ridiculous at one time, she knew it was something he needed to work through on his own.

"Just keep reminding yourself of that~ You are a rich Prince to my Princess. Or am I a Queen now?" She teased slightly, wanting to distract him from overthinking. Even if it was rare to see Kaimu like this. He was so serious about it...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 12:15 pm

"Right, I'll try..." Kaimu replied, though a smile threatened to appear on his face at Lakshmi's next words. Prince and princess, huh~? Or a queen~?

"Ehh, well, with whatever you choose to be I'm happy to be a prince to such a cute woman~"
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 12:25 pm

"...You would be my Consort. A prince seems too innocent for your roguish nature. Mm, you have too strong of a presence to be anything else." Lakshmi flushed but still smiled, deciding to tease Kaimu just a bit more. She was a cute woman but she called herself queen?

"You are only allowed that word today, Consort. Remember that! A Queen is not cute. She is regal and stunning."

Okay it was possible she went a bit overboard on this playacting, but taking a few notes from Yuzuki and her great Aunt was the only way she knew how to be pretend Queenly.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 12:29 pm

"Haaaah? Queen's can be cute too!" Kaimu replied; sure, regal and stunning as well, but they could also be cute! "Queen's can be cute, and I stand by that!"

He was not going to break from that, she could deny it all she wanted but it was true!
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 12:36 pm

"Aaah! But how can they rule if all their subjects just think them cute? How will they strike a mix of respect and fear and adoration with...cuteness!?" Lakshmi was in disbelief, Kaimu's tone just flustering her as much as his words.

"...I am...so short... I want to be sexy and stunning sometimes..." Lakshmi's tone was one of utter mope as she gave up. She just utterly relaxed against Kaimu, her hands falling from his neck as she turned into a ball of failure.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 12:51 pm

"You can be all of that! Just because you're cute doesn't mean you can't be sexy, for example...when you had put my clothes on...You can be stunning too." Kaimu tried to explain; she could be all of that if she wanted, it didn't matter if she was short.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 1:02 pm

Lakshmi's flush got stronger and the mope faded a tiny bit. She would not look up. "...I can a-accept that... Maybe..."

Maybe she would put his clothes on more. A bit more... Not too much, but she wanted him to look at her not as if she was cute... "Maybe I want to be all that but cute..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 1:06 pm

Kaimu let out another light chuckle, she was still refusing the cute but she was accepting his words on the other things.

As he walked, carrying Lakshmi in his arms still, Kaimu came to a stop. "Aah...Lak-tan aha...there's something that might have slipped my mind earlier...but...how do you even...get to the kitchen from here...?"

A flaw in his feed-Lakshmi plan...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 1:14 pm

Kaimu was laughing but there was a distinct lack of cute calling... She felt torn on whether she should be happy or wonder why he chuckled... Lakshmi was a grown woman! She liked those other compliments! She would have to chase cute from his mind.

As he stopped, she took a look around with amused icy eyes. This was an important thing... and now they were rather far from her section of the house. "...You mean my kitchen or the main house kitchen? I suppose we are closer to the main house kitchen... But they will not allow you to cook, you know this right? You will have to settle for...f-feeding me...and calling me cute...instead of making me food."

"If that is fine, take a right at the next corner. There should be a hallway a few doors down and to the left... Then you will find yourself near the kitchen here." Lakshmi was trying to hold in her laughter at Kaimu's attempt to be all heroic and feed her only to fail rather spectacularly.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 1:22 pm

"Mmmm..." Kaimu pouted a bit, but if the main house kitchen was closer then that's where they'd go. "I can at least still feed you..."

Having said that, Kaimu listened to her directions and walked in the directions he'd been given, and just as Lakshmi had said they were now near the kitchen. Good! Soon she could have food!
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 1:41 pm

"You can. No need to be sad. You can feed me as much as you want." Lakshmi felt the urge to reassure Kaimu, even if it meant her certain doom by embarrassment in front of at least three others. If it would allow him happy smiles she was fine with it though.

"The things I do to make you smile..." Lakshmi muttered to herself as they neared her utter ruin. A flush slowly grew as they neared the kitchen door. The dining room was nearby but it was huge and there was a table in here for eating. "Just go right in, it should be fine. I can smell... C-Curry bread!?"

Excitement filled her voice as her eyes opened, pushing lightly off of Kaimu's chest to get closer. "It is!"

When he walked in, he would find one woman standing there, setting on a plate quite a large stack of curry bread that caused the woman in his arms' eyes to sparkle. She noted the smell, it was rather spicy... She could smell certain things that let her figure this.

Practically vibrating, the Queen was now enthusiastic about food and her stomach growled loudly.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 1:49 pm

Kaimu radiated happiness once more, smiling as he approached the kitchen; a smell started to make it's way to them, and as Lakshmi realized what it might be he watched as her excitement grew.

Unable to help it, Kaimu laughed; he wanted to call her excitement adorable but...

Instead, he chose to just happily laugh, even as he walked in with her where a woman stood, smiling as she noticed Lakshmi. Kaimu set Lakshmi down to her feet. The smell was rather strong, but it smelled good.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 2:05 pm

Mara just laughed and held up the plate, an older slightly graying woman. "Come along Miss, I had a feeling you would show up or else someone would have to bring this tray to you."

Her sharp eyes took in the fact that the man was carrying her, the obvious love marks... The rather loose state of dress on the woman and she just smirked. The Miss had never brought a man here like this before. However she did not truly acknowledge him. He was just there as far as she was concerned.

Lakshmi did not forget Kaimu or his happy laughs, but curry bread...Curry bread.... She followed like a fish on a lure to a table, a nice one where Mara set the plate down. As Lakshmi sat, Mara smiled like an old happy Auntie. "I would warn you against eating too much, but you are not entranced in work so I suppose it is not needed."

Waiting patiently, Lakshmi turned to look at Kaimu and the rather obviously unsure of how to treat him Mara. Raising an eyebrow she pointed and tried to hide a grin. "Mara, this is Kaimu Miura. He's my new assistant... Also my partner. He will be living here from now on...and it is his house as well. I hope you'll help him settle in~"

Okay, she was a bit mean with how she delivered startling news. Mara clutched her chest, staring at Kaimu in shock before looking back at the amused Lakshmi. She wanted to see Kaimu's reaction to her dropping of this.

"M-Master then! My Apologies!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 11:00 pm

Kaimu didn't seem to mind being ignored, as the woman spoke with Lakshmi; he followed her to the table where he also took a seat. At Lakshmi's glance, he had to tilt his head in question, she seemed unsure?

He could guess as to why thou-

"H-"

M-Master!? Before he could even question it, Lakshmi had spoken and the other woman's reply had come straight after. What....!? "I-It's...it's alright."

M....Master...what...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 2:02 am

Mara bowed. "I shall leave you two to lunch then. Please enjoy Miss and Master."

The woman turned and hobbled off in obvious confusion and shock. Her eyes were wide and she seemed a bit tipsy as she left, but Lakshmi merely waved and hid her smile by stuffing a bun into her mouth. She held it there, waving happily until she turned to Kaimu with mirth visible in her eyes.

She was breaking the rules already~ But he was taking too long to feed her. It was as if she planned this, though she was merely taking advantage of the situation to do such things.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 2:27 am

M...Master...

But he wasn't the type to be...a...

Kaimu noticed Lakshmi eating out of the corner of his eye, pulling him from his extreme dumbfounded shock of the situation. "L-Lak-tannn..." He had a small pout on his features; one, he was supposed to be feeding her, two, the whole introduction thing! How did he in anyway fit someone carrying that title!?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 26 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]
Page 26 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Human World General-
Jump to: