(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Saito-san

Saito-san

I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 8:37 am

Lakshmi just turned her head and hmphed. She...wanted cuddles blast it! Plus the cookies had been delicious, she did not regret her choice. Though she wondered how she had gotten them...maybe Kaimu?

She did not think being carried by him was less embarrassing than the obvious love marks he had left on her! At least...then they'd know it was him! Not just...

She was flushed and flustered and froze a bit. If she laid here it wasn't as if he'd carry through his threat....
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 8:44 am

"Mmm, if Lakshmi doesn't agree to go get food, am I going to have to feed you as well~ I can call you cute the entire time; I'll make sure to let you know how adorable you are with every bite~"

He didn't intend to be all quiet about it either, he could call her cute while he lovingly fed her a meal~
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 8:48 am

H-He wouldn't dare! Lakshmi's eyes widened as she flushed more. However she did not budge. There was no way he'd carry through on this silly threat! She did not believe him.

J-Just how could he say such things about her!? And with such a happy tone!? Kaimu...was...pure evil...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 8:52 am

"Mm, no answer~?" Kaimu questioned, raising a brow. "Then that must mean that I have full permission to do just what I said~!"

Kaimu moved out of her hold after a moment, trying to be easy about moving, his hands moved to where he could lift her before he glanced at her. "Ne~ Last chance, Lak-tan~"
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 8:55 am

Lakshmi just closed her eyes and shook her head. She refused utterly! She would not give in one iota to this torture and teasing! If she did she had no doubt he would just carry through with it! If she held firm he would back off!

He left her hold, a meep of sadness sounding before it was covered with her hands. His hands...Kaimu...would he really do this? No, no way would he. No way Kaimu would ever do that! She just had to wait this out.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 9:01 am

With a laugh, and with Lakshmi's refusal to agree with him that she should eat, Kaimu lifted her up fully into his arms and got up from the couch. He headed over towards the table, bending just slightly to grab the bag he'd let drop earlier with a few of his fingers before he began walking towards the library's doors.

"I'm gonna get to feed cute Lak-tan~"
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 9:07 am

Lakshmi flushed. No! He was supposed to give in!

"N-No! Y-You were supposed to cave first! How...how could you resist cuddles? Y-You never have before... Last night..." She just curled up in his arms, hands going to her face. If he was going to carry her like this she wasn't going to help him! Kaimu could just do this on his own since he had decided this! Oh no this meant...was he going to...he was already calling her cute...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 9:13 am

"You're stomach growled, you need food; we can always go and cuddle up again somewhere later." Kaimu responded as he made his way to the doors, "Now I'm going to get feed you and call you cute the entire time~"

He had a smile on his face the entire time he said this, pushing the doors open and leaving the library.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 9:21 am

Lakshmi made the mistake of looking up at Kaimu as he spoke, seeing that smile and letting out another surprised squeak. "B-But...y-you do not need to feed me! A-And call me cute!"

Oh no she would die! Positively die! He wasn't allowed to do such things! Her mouth couldn't form words though, she could merely hope he got lost and never found the exit and she could starve.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 9:24 am

"I have to." Kaimu puffed out a cheek, "Lak-tan refused to get food herself, so now I have to take responsibility and provide..."

He spoke a bit dramatically, buuuut~ he'd given her chances; he just wanted her to eat something. Just a meal...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 9:29 am

"I-It feels less like responsibility and providing...and more like a punishment." Muttering that a bit poutily, Lakshmi's hand automatically went to the puffed cheek. She still wasn't looking... but...

"If...you want to...you can..." Caving, she could not stand up to Kaimu and she was quickly realizing this. He was a terrifying man with a powerful power.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 9:35 am

"Well~ Lak-tan did refuse to take up one of the chances I'd offered." Kaimu gave a small laugh once he'd felt Lakshmi's hand move to his cheek. "Plus~ I think this will be fun, and you'll look absolutely adorable~"
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 9:42 am

It...would be very romantic...and very cute...Kaimu feeding her... and calling her cute...

A very large part of Lakshmi, not the vocal part though, wanted this very badly. She did...deserve it in a way... and he was right, it would be fun... "...O-Okay..."

She could not look at Kaimu, she was flustered and flushed but her arms moved to wrap around his neck. "You win..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 9:46 am

A happy laugh escaped him before he gained a small grin, unable to help it. She'd given in~ He was going to get to do just as he said he was. First things first though, he needed to get the food.

"What do you want to eat then?" He asked; he wanted her to have something she wanted at least.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 9:53 am

"...I could be really mean and say Masaru's curry but I am not cruel. Unlike Kai." Lakshmi teased slightly, a slight smile showing through her blush and flusteredness. She was happy, just really happy despite how her pride and stubbornness flared.

Laying her head against his chest, Lakshmi closed her eyes. "Mm... can you make panseared fish? I really like how you season it. Oh wait I have to be careful of mercury in fish... Hm. Maybe..."

"Can you make french toast?" That was something simple! Maybe...he knew how?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 9:59 am

He was glad Lakshmi wasn't asking for that curry...How...How could he even begin to ask for something like that...

French toast? "That's something simple, right? If you tell me how I can make it, I'd be happy to learn~"

He'd never made it before, but it sounded like it should be simple, and he could follow directions well. If it was Lakshmi that told him how, he could probably make it how she liked it, it seemed better than using a list on how to. She might like it made differently after all~
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 10:06 am

"Very simple. It is bread, soaked a bit in a mixture of eggs and spices with milk. You fry it on a pan until it is fully cooked and then serve it with powdered sugar and syrup. You can even put fruit on top~" Lakshmi explained very briefly how to make it, knowing it was too brief to really tell him all the steps. She would help him and give him the steps in the kitchen, but let him do it himself. Kaimu was a good cook, he had learned how to use a stove so he would be fine.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 10:10 am

"That sounds like it should be easy enough. I'll give it my best shot!" Kaimu nodded; he'd get started once they were in the kitchen. From the library, it seemed like it would be a bit of a walk...he would have offered to use shunpo to make the trip quicker but...he wasn't sure if that would be good.

Besides, he liked carrying her like this~
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 10:16 am

"I trust in your cooking skill." Lakshmi nuzzled Kaimu's chest softly, happy to just be held like this. "You know... I call you gorgeous all the time. But you are really handsome too you know. I feel especially small and safe like this, Kai."

She murmured that softly, almost hoping he did not hear her honesty.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 10:18 am

A lighter chuckle escaped him at that, a happy one. "I'm glad you think that way of me, it makes me feel happy to know that."

She also had trust in his cooking ability, which also made him happy to hear. She'd been quiet on that last bit, but he couldn't stop himself from replying, even if she hadn't intended for him to hear...they were close though, so he'd caught it.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 10:37 am

"...I also like more than your looks...but they are easier to compliment." Lakshmi murmured that as well, knowing he'd hear her just as well as before if he had heard the previous comments. She heard him carrying that bag and honestly the curiosity was killing her now, having been hearing it as he walked and seen it when he bent down just a bit.

"Did you stop somewhere and pick something up on your way home?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 10:42 am

He was happy to hear her words, really happy; it was pleasing to hear how much she liked him.

"Mm, ah, Mia actually made some new yukata's for me; she'd been working on them and gave them as a surprise." Kaimu answered when Lakshmi asked about the bag, a bit of his earlier happiness at receiving them radiating from him as he explained.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 10:53 am

"She did?! That is amazing, she is so sweet." Lakshmi felt less flustered as she heard that news, smiling quite warmly. Kaimu had needed some new ones... and some made just for him would be much nicer. She bet they were rather nice looking, though the woman would make sure to not do anything untoward in them... Those would be off limits for tempting him in.

It would be awkward...

The happiness Kaimu radiated made her smile grow and she sighed, pleased with how things had turned out in her life for once.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 10:56 am

"Mhmm!" Kaimu was utterly happy, "I remember helping her shop for fabric awhile back...said she wanted to make something for Shirakawa but it was really for me~"

He'd called the noble that out of habit, it was...difficult sometimes to actually use his given name, considering they weren't that familiar with one another.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 11:04 am

"She tricked you, how sly of Mia. I think you are influencing her just as badly as me then~" Noting the name being called, Shirakawa instead of Masaru or Masabutt, Lakshmi's smile grew. "Eeeeh, Kaimu remember the rule? His name is Masabutt."

"I am glad, you will have to show them off to me later! We still have to get you more clothes. You need... a bit more than you have... Mm, clothes shopping with Kai will be quite a treat." Maybe...she might potentially be having dirty thoughts. Kaimu was a sexy man! She was allowed those!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 25 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]
Page 25 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Human World General-
Jump to: