(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Training Day(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Training Day(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Training Day(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Training Day(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Training Day(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Training Day(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Training Day(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Training Day(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Training Day(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Training Day(Open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Training Day(Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Day(Open)   Training Day(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 5:44 pm

"I told you. My papa is a rogue, I do way more for him. I'm already in trouble if anyone finds out... Well Papa is safe, he's got his girlfriend to protect him. I can't really do anything for you if things go south for you at least..." Mia sounded sad, but she tried to smile. "Thats why I want to make you this cloak!"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Training Day(Open)   Training Day(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 7:05 pm

Mia laughed more at the switch around, the gigai getting the upper hand now. She agreed with the gigai but kept silent until... she felt it give! Senso's will~

Smiling, Mia clapped her hands together. "Well just an hour or so? I'm really practiced and I have made cloaks before. They are super simple, I just need to get fabric for it. That'll take the longest amount of time!"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Training Day(Open)   Training Day(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 4:38 pm

"Those are mostly done... Just need to put finishing touches on them! I'll have to have Masa try them on, they are almost the same size..." Mia muttered softly, shaking her head to chase away those thoughts. "I can come back in a week then with your cloak."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Training Day(Open)   Training Day(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 10:56 pm

"H-Here is fine. I can come back in a couple of days! M-Maybe I can show you...some cool stuff too." Mia was pleased with her new friend, moving to stand and bowing. She was smiling up a storm and couldn't resist a happy laugh.

She didn't have many friends that were ladies... this could be nice! "I'll be back okay? So be safe until then."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Training Day(Open)   Training Day(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 11:56 pm

"Haha... Yes. Hopefully not... I don't think my Captain would be taking you in..." Mia gave a small smile before waving. She didn't know of too many other newer captains... Still though, shooting another small smile she waved before pulling up her hood and heading off. "See you later!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training Day(Open)   Training Day(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training Day(Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2