(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Training Day(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Training Day(Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Training Day(Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Training Day(Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Training Day(Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Training Day(Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Training Day(Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Training Day(Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Training Day(Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Training Day(Open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Training Day(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Day(Open)   Training Day(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 6:33 pm

What did she do?! There was a spirit attacking and hurting a poor tree. But she couldn't do anything to stop them... They had a gigai? Was...this a rogue shinigami!? But that tree never did anything to her!

Mia's eyes took that all in from under her cloak as she shook lightly. Her hood was pulled up and she had her gloves on, not a scrap of skin showing and she moved slowly closer. She couldn't say a thing right now, shaking lightly as she pulled a tennis ball from her cloak... And tossed it at the tree to get the person's attention. At least she could...stop them.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Training Day(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Day(Open)   Training Day(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 7:16 pm

Watching the exchange carefully, Mia creeped closer. The person didn't seem angry, just wanted to drink her water... At least she had stopped the hurting of the poor tree. Moving closer, she stood there and wondered what to do. Were they going to attack the tree again?

Mia's hands were hidden in her cloak as she reached for more tennis balls.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Training Day(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Day(Open)   Training Day(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 7:44 pm

Mia blinked inside of her hood... And then waved her arms and shook her head a bit nervously. Then reaching into her cloak, she pulled out a magazine with forests on it.... And drew a heart on it with her finger. The hooded head nodded strongly, reinforcing her feelings on the subject.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Training Day(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Day(Open)   Training Day(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 8:05 pm

Mia and her cloak shook slightly and... Nodded. She was pretty mute for all intents and purposes when it came to strangers. Especially rude ones... Slipping the magazine back into her cloak, she was a bit shocked by the gigai's forwardness.

Reaching up a bit, she played with a bit of her rather long hair. Should...she run? This was a rogue...but rogues weren't all bad...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Training Day(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Day(Open)   Training Day(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 8:59 pm

Mia tried to stifle a giggle and failed, a soft one coming from her hood as her hand went up to her mouth to cover it. These two were like a comedy show. They weren't dangerous at all... Like her father.

Blinking, she lifted the hood a bit so she could see more, revealing her mouth as she smiled and nodded.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Training Day(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Day(Open)   Training Day(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 9:24 pm

Shaking her head, she kept smiling. Having the option to speak and being able to were very different things.

Though as they both spoke more, obviously well aquainted and friends... She couldn't help laughing even more! Mia was giggling now, hunched over. She had to say something, so looking up she spoke very quietly. "F-Funny... You...two are...funny..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Training Day(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Day(Open)   Training Day(Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 1:58 am

Mia was laughing harder, barely able to breathe as they continued the comedy act. This was not what she had expected when she threw that ball and fell to her butt on the ground. Her hood fell back and she kept laughing, the wrestling pose utterly killing her as she fell to her side in the grass.

"I-I can't... breathe...S-Stop...p-please..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Training Day(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Day(Open)   Training Day(Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 4:16 am

As the comedy act drew to a close, Mia finally moved to sit back up and realized her hood was gone. She gave a tiny little meep as she pulled it back up, leaving only her mouth showing as she moved to stand. She could breathe again though she kept wiping tears from her eyes.

Bowing slightly, she tried to speak again and only squeaks came out. It seems she...was still too shy even now. Maybe instead she could... Reaching into her cloak, she pulled out a plate of covered cupcakes. With a smile that could be seen, she held out the plate in offering.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Training Day(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Day(Open)   Training Day(Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 5:56 pm

Mia had more giggles to give as the gigai with the mod soul kicked the woman's shin. Shaking her head, she brought one finger to her lips in a 'its a secret' manner, but then offered the whole plate to them. Holding the plate out to the gigai as well, she gave very strong nods so they would be able to tell they were allowed too.

Aah more friends made with cupcakes and sweets~
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Training Day(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Day(Open)   Training Day(Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 8:10 pm

"....M-Mia." It took her a moment of silence and obvious effort but... She pushed through and spoke. SUCCESS! She was smiling sweetly as she knelt and set the plate of cupcakes on the ground. Reaching into her cloak, she pulled out a small blanket and shook it out before laying it down.

Picnic! Tilting her head, she moved the cupcakes onto the blanket and then patted it. She was unaware of the inner turmoil, just happy right now to have made a new friend.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Training Day(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Day(Open)   Training Day(Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 10:02 pm

"T-Thank you..." She couldn't say her full name. It was too hard, but Mia was what she went by so it was perfectly fine. Her friend looked a bit strained though and she tried not to frown, wanting to make things easier on Senso if she could.

However the Gigai distracted her and she nodded as it sort of introduced itself. She shot a glance at Senso as she heard that... it sounded like what her father did. Another rogue, Kaimu Miura, who she adored and had rather tempered her feelings towards rogues for the most part.

"M-Me? I-I am... the L-Lieutenant of...the Library Division, I'm from the s-soul society I guess." She got up the courage with a few deep breaths and spoke, closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Training Day(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Day(Open)   Training Day(Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 10:32 pm

"F-From when? I had to explain a lot to P-Papa when I met h-him, about the human w-world... He stays in Rukon." Mia nodded, feeling okay admitting her father was a rogue. It would explain why she didn't seem to care about their status at all. It was getting easier to speak at least so she was enjoying that! As long as she continued to look straight down.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Training Day(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Day(Open)   Training Day(Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 11:08 pm

"I-It hasn't changed much then. The...Former Head Captain, Setsuna Fujihana, died a bit ago. S-So Maki Tsukino of the Academy Division became H-Head Captain." Mia spoke softly as Senso had replied, explaining what had changed a bit. "A f-few Captains have changed around... N-Not much... W-Well there is a treaty...between the Espada and the S-Seireitei, and the Hollows."

Mia couldn't think of anything else at the moment but smiled softly and shook her head. "N-Nuh uh. He's a rogue shinigami."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Training Day(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Day(Open)   Training Day(Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 1:07 am

"...Thats not nice at all. She left behind people who loved her, as much as she might have made you upset." Mia glanced over with a rather frowny frown. Masa had loved her like a grandma, she felt protective over the woman for that reason alone...

Thinking for a moment, she sighed her brief moment of grump away and with it returned her stuttering. "Y-Yes. New Captains... A-Another older Captain died recently... And yes! It was a h-huge deal. F-For now no outright war, we all get to do what we've been doing..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Training Day(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Day(Open)   Training Day(Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 12:40 am

"Still doesn't give you any right to say stuff like that." Mia muttered. Not that Mia held any particular feelings one way or another, other than a slight fear of the woman.

"Uh.. I don't know the full ages. But Captain Isaac Winters is in Squad 2. Hideki Nishimura is my Captain now, taking over after the old one left just recently. He's really young... Captain Souichiro Kageyama of Squad 3, not sure of his age but he seems olderish? And... Captain Arashi Kaminari recently took over Squad 13." Dutifully repeating the replacements she thought about it and wondered if she'd been missing anyone.

"Captain Ishimura, of the Fifth Division. He died suddenly in the Fourth Squad not too long ago." Mia had no idea what had happened, she could potentially go ask the Captain there but... that was not something you just tried to find out for curiosity.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Training Day(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Day(Open)   Training Day(Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 12:32 am

Watching the gigai hit Senso, Mia gave a small laugh. It was amusing, their slapstick routine. Shrugging at the name. "He's a new Captain. I c-can't say much, I-I don't think we've ever met f-face to face. I do know he got in trouble recently..."

She only knew because she walked in on Masaru's work and ended up having to help with simple things. Shrugging as the woman didn't remember the other captain, she tilted her head. "That is fine. I didn't know him well either but he was kind of scary."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Training Day(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Day(Open)   Training Day(Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 10:08 pm

"Head Captain is now Maki Tsukino, she used to be in charge of the Academy." Senso seemed to be focused on the one Captain, but Mia couldn't offer up much more help on him. She had never met him, he was new and that was about it of her knowledge.

She was just happy to help this person and smiled. Anything else they needed help with...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Training Day(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Day(Open)   Training Day(Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 10:42 pm

"She's doing really good I think..." Mia nodded, happy to hear Senso wish Maki luck. She gave her a smile and was pleased with such a nice comment now... She didn't... understand being mean too much, it just hurt others.

Startled by the comment, she held a hand up to her mouth before letting another warm smile show. "Oh! I-I guess I am. I am glad, I am getting better. Maybe one day... I'll go without the cloak for everyone always."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Training Day(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Day(Open)   Training Day(Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 12:27 am

"Nuh uh. Worst case scenario someone like Masaru or Lakshmi would have had to take over, but the Head Captain is doing well as Head Captain." Mia nodded and laughed lightly, it would have been miserable had things gone south... Luckily the Espada had reaffirmed the treaty with the new Head Captain.

The gigai was so nice, Mia shot it another warm smile and nodded. Actually that sounded like a good idea, cloaks could just be fun to play in even if they didn't need them utterly. "I can make you some actually. really pretty ones or any design you want really. I sew a lot, so those are easy."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Training Day(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Day(Open)   Training Day(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 4:20 pm

Mia shook her head emphatically. "No, they wouldn't crack but they are both better where they are. If something were to happen... it'd be better to have them ready to act instead of stuck dealing with Administrative things."

The gigai's happy smile made Mia smile and she nodded. "Thats fine. I like making things for friends! And cloaks are really simple."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Training Day(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Day(Open)   Training Day(Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 1:55 pm

Glancing at Senso as they stretched, Mia tilted her head. "Are you okay? That sounded bad... I don't know much healing though."

"I'll do it anyways. Now that I know you like it, it means you get one." Mia was being stubborn, she knew that but she couldn't help it. She would make them cloaks, cool ones and they couldn't get her to not. She made her father kimonos despite his not wishing to trouble her either, so there was that.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Training Day(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Day(Open)   Training Day(Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 5:13 pm

Frowing, Mia decided to believe Senso. It wasn't like she could her in any way... If it got too bad, she may have some painkillers in her cloak but she had no idea at the moment.

"It won't be a bother! I am making my papa kimonos secretly, so cloaks are waaay easier." Mia was giggling at the woman's antics, covering her mouth with her hand. The soul candy was laughing more, apparently this was amusing her just as much. "If it was a bother I'd have given up by now Senso!"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Training Day(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Day(Open)   Training Day(Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 8:08 pm

"I am making them now. You can't stop me." Mia's chin had a stubborn tilt to it as she crossed her arms. Watching the two fight, she had to hide her grin because she was trying to be serious here! They could fight all they wanted, she would make them a set of cloaks.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Training Day(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Day(Open)   Training Day(Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 9:24 pm

Mia laughed and shook her head, armwrestle for something? She'd never done that before... And didn't think she could really. "Nuh uh! I carry heavy things around a lot and can use my sword but... I don't think I'm too good at arm wrestling. I don't think thats a fair deal at all."

Looking down at the hand, she frowned just slightly.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Training Day(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Day(Open)   Training Day(Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 2:55 pm

"But cloaks are fun." Mia pointed out helpfully, trying to not giggle and laugh more as the gigai and Senso fought. Watching the gigai get pinned, she had to cover up her mouth as she burst into strong laughter. "Like this! Cloaks are just fun to have."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Training Day(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Day(Open)   Training Day(Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training Day(Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next