(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
She's not from around here REDUX (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
She's not from around here REDUX (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
She's not from around here REDUX (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
She's not from around here REDUX (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
She's not from around here REDUX (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
She's not from around here REDUX (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
She's not from around here REDUX (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
She's not from around here REDUX (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
She's not from around here REDUX (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

She's not from around here REDUX (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shnaks

Shnaks

She's not from around here REDUX (Open) Empty
PostSubject: She's not from around here REDUX (Open)   She's not from around here REDUX (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 2:21 am

(YEEKS.  Don't feel any sort of need to match post length here.  Got carried away.)

In a dusty alley in one of the quieter pockets of the Rukon district, a garganta slid open.  It remained open for a few moments before something finally emerged from it.  It was a girl.  Not an arrancar girl or a shinigami girl or anything of the like.  It was a human girl, dressed in pajamas and a black tank top, with dark circles around her eyes and a wincing glare that indicated it was brighter here then where she had just come from.

"Friggin afterlife is too bright." She muttered silently, slinging her satchel off of her shoulder.  She opened it and placed the device she had been holding when she came through the garganta inside.  Didn't want to risk losing THIS or she'd REALLY have some trouble.  Vera looked down the alley, making sure nobody was coming as the garganta closed.  She scooted herself over into a corner, back to the wall and dug into her bag again.

Just then a noise down the alleyway.  She looked to the side as she fumbled for the mask inside her bag.  Voices.  Small, high pitched ones.  Kids were coming to play down here.  Damn it.  She quickly snatched the mask from her bag and, slinging the satchel over her shoulder first, placed it on her face.  It made a sizzle and seemingly pushed into her head for a moment before her entire body seemed to scatter like static, making a sharp buzzing noise for a few moments before snapping back into place, only much different.

Whereas Vera was tall, dark haired, unhealthily pale and looked like she was dressed for a sick day, the girl that was crouching there now.  Long rosy blonde hair fell around the smaller girl's lower back.  A small frame and a voluptuous figure were neatly tucked away into a black dress that managed to remain cute while showing entirely too much cleavage, accessorized with a neat little scarf.  The much smaller, much livelier looking woman crouching there was simply shocked, unable to react for a moment.

What was... Why was she...?  The kids ran into the little clearing and turned, surprised to see someone else in here.  She slowly stood up and gave them an awkward little wave before running down the alley, only momentarily losing her balance on her heels before managing to pull them off mid-stride.  She took a look at the things.  They weren't her FAVORITE shoes and she hated the idea of carrying them around all day.  Eh.  Buying her another pair was Meiko's job, she thought, as she dropped them to the ground and headed into the main street, barefoot now.

This was... Soul Society.  Her face lit up like a christmas tree, clasping both of her hands together and giving a happy little gasp as she did a spin in the street.  She, Vera that is, was coming here to be Alison and put feelers out into the Rukon district for any good scoops.  But she, Alison, wasn't going to get to come out to play today, because she, Holly, had wound up here by mistake because she, Vera, had grabbed her, Holly's, mask instead of her's, Alison's.  Oh it was just fantastic.  Holly also realized that the other personas would... probably be happier if she were to just... go back home and get the right mask... she put a finger to the side of her face, briefly considering the idea.  Buuuut, they and Vera got mad at her LOTS of times...  And while she had lots of MEMORIES of Soul Society, she had never gotten to actually experience them in something she could call first hand.

Well then, it was decided.  Today was no long regular boring old Alison investigation day.  Instead it was now Holly's Rukon Adventure Day!  And to smooth things over, MAYBE she would put out feelers?  Time would tell.

But as the girl skipped off down the road into the Rukon district, the odds weren't in favor of it.

Last edited by Kepler on Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: She's not from around here REDUX (Open)   She's not from around here REDUX (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 12:39 am

A day off for shinigami wasn't very common. I day off for a seated member of squad four was even more unheard of. Daiji, was lucky today though. He was blessed to have his first day off in six months. He was going to make sure he enjoyed as much of it as possible. First things first, ice cream.

The ice cream place was so close, Daiji could nearly taste the sweet creamy nectar on his lips. Oh how long had it been since he had been able to venture out and get some ice cream. Some GOOD ice cream. Not like that stuff they got in Seireitei. Daiji was almost to the place, when he saw a woman. She looked really out of place. She was dressed all fancy. Daiji looked down at himself. He was wearing khaki pants, black shoes, a white shirt, black suspenders, and a red bow tie. Compared to her, he looked like a real shmuck.
Back to top Go down
https://withinmemories.rpg-board.net
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: She's not from around here REDUX (Open)   She's not from around here REDUX (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 1:28 am

Holly was midskip when she ground to a halt. She spun around in a little circle. Someone was thinking of her. Who... was ... it... She eventually came to a halt, facing a boy in the silliest getup she'd ever seen. He was dressed sort of like a shmuck, she felt. She waited till he passed and quietly turned on one heel. She clasped her hands behind her back and began quietly following him, scanning his mind. If he were to make any attempt to turn around, she would dash over to a hiding spot before he even turned. Yes. The perfect sneak.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: She's not from around here REDUX (Open)   She's not from around here REDUX (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 1:20 pm

Daiji didn't pay the fancy looking girl much attention after he caught a glimpse of her. All he could think about was getting some ice cream. As he walked, however, he felt as if someone was following him. Daiji started to feel a little nervous, so he picked up his pace. Today was not the day for confrontation. Not when he was away from Seireitei.

Daiji, looked over his shoulder and he nearly trotted down the small dirt road, but didn't see anyone. He knew he could feel someone following him. Someone was on his trail, but why?
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: She's not from around here REDUX (Open)   She's not from around here REDUX (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 10:43 pm

Perfect. He had some inkling she was there, but had yet to see her. Truly she was a master at stealth. She remained ever thankful for her tiny stature, hiding behind a particularly small barrel at one point. Then behind a tree. Finally behind a stack of fruit boxes. It was as she went to move from the fruitboxes that she noticed he sensed a pursuer. She made a small noise, akin to a "meep!" As she was trying to hurdle the fruit boxes. Incidentally, she also caught her foot on the box and slammed into the dirt with a rather loud noise, fruit scattering around her.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: She's not from around here REDUX (Open)   She's not from around here REDUX (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 11:39 pm

First Daiji heard a "meep" and then a crash. He did everything but jump out of his skin. The startled lieutenant tripped over his own feet and face planted into a patch of wet mud. Daiji lifted his face from the wet mud, and began spitting it from his mouth, and blowing it from his nose. He took off his glasses and wiped them off on his pants.

"Well isn't this a real site! Now I'm filthy."

Daiji turned around to face the person who made the noise. He couldn't see them because his glasses were filthy and he had no way of cleaning them.

"Thanks a lot whoever you are!"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: She's not from around here REDUX (Open)   She's not from around here REDUX (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 11:47 pm

Holly looked up and saw the interesting guy she'd been following had fallen too. Huh. How'd that happened? He hadn't been climbing over anything. Regardless, she frowned and scrambled to her feet, running over to him. "Sorry! I'm so sorry!" She said, running up to him and stopping. She frowned, realizing she'd been a little to blame for him tripping, even if he was just clumsy. She stood on her tip toes to get closer to him and began wiping spots off of his face, noting places where she already knew he hadn't noticed. "I was just exploring and... And you seemed interesting!" She got most of it off before falling back on her heels, looking up at him with a pout. "Please, will you forgive me, Mr. Shinigami?"
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: She's not from around here REDUX (Open)   She's not from around here REDUX (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 1:15 am

"Oh, it's you!"

If she could see Daiji's cheeks, she would see that they were bright red. He was truly embarrassed. She leaned up and helped clean his face off a little.

"Thank you very much. I'm sorry for yelling at you. I forgive you, but can you forgive me?"

She smells nice. I wish my glasses weren't all muddy so I could see her better.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: She's not from around here REDUX (Open)   She's not from around here REDUX (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 1:23 am

"It's me? It is me!" She smiled before narrowing her eyes. "Do you know me? Hmm." She thought about that for only a moment before realizing the answer. He'd seen her when she first ran out here. Oh, right. But now.. why was he blushing so much? "Why are you blushing?" Was her only response to his question. Of course, she would immediately have her answer. Ohhh. He thought she was nice~
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: She's not from around here REDUX (Open)   She's not from around here REDUX (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 2:23 am

"No, I don't, sorry ma'am."

Daiji was going to introduce himself when the girl asked why he was blushing. Oh crap, she noticed. This only made the blushing worse. Daiji's thoughts began to jumble and he wasn't sure what to say to her.

"Er I...er...I um...I am...sorry. Heh!"

Daiji rubbed the back of his head as he laughed nervously. Why was he so terribly awkward? She was just a girl, just a person. She wasn't going to eat his face off or anything.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: She's not from around here REDUX (Open)   She's not from around here REDUX (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 2:35 am

"Ma'am? Pfft. Nobody calls me ma'am. My name is Holly. Holly Belladonna, although just Holly will do. Maybe miss in a pinch. But please, never ma'am." She said, before giggling at how flustered he got. "Please, there's no reason to be sorry. You're an awfully silly one, y'know that?" She said, before leaning up on her tip toes to look at him again.

"Hmmmm...." She continued to stare at him, as if pondering something, before suddenly lunging forward with a bite that, even if he didn't move, would still land several inches from his face. "RAWR!"
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: She's not from around here REDUX (Open)   She's not from around here REDUX (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 2:41 am

"Oh, sorry. I am Daiji Nukui. I am the vice captain of squad four of the Seireitei."

Daiji said with a smile. Holly, that was a nice name. He had never heard of a name like that before. At least not around here.

"I'm sor-heh so I've been told."

Daiji nervously laughed again, but then the woman suddenly lunged at him, with a chomp and a roar. The shocked Daiji so much, he fell butt first into the mud puddle he had just face planted in. Great. Just great.

"Oh goodness. I'm gonna have to go back to my room and shower and change."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: She's not from around here REDUX (Open)   She's not from around here REDUX (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 5:10 am

She hopped a little, holding her hand to her mouth as Daiji fell. "Ohmigosh! I'm so sorry! I was just trying to tease you!" She said, frowning. She'd taken the teasing too far, obviously. She closed her eyes and puffed her cheeks out. Her face felt sort and her head hurt a little before there was suddenly a sharp pain. She gave a small "Ow!" And clutched her forehead.

She walked over and reached a hand down to help him up. "Sorry. That was too much. I turned off my mind reading for a little while, so don't worry." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: She's not from around here REDUX (Open)   She's not from around here REDUX (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 3:45 pm

"Heh, it's ok. Really, I am generally pretty clumsy."

Daiji stood up and winced a little as he heard the mud fall off his butt and "glop" on the ground. It sounded absolutely terrible. Daiji became a little concerned when he heard the woman exclaim in pain. Why was her head hurting. Wait...she had mind reading powers? She could READ his MIND?!

"Um...well...heh."

He didn't like that she had a headache though. He could bring her to squad four and give her something to make it go away.

"Um...if you feel like coming with me I can give you something for your headache. That is if you don't mind waiting for me to clean up."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: She's not from around here REDUX (Open)   She's not from around here REDUX (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 2:01 am

She pursed her lips and tilted her head. "My headache? Oh. That. No no no. My head doesn't still hurt. Turning off my power just hurts for a little bit then it goes away." She said with a smile. "But if you want me to come with you, I'd be happy to!" She gave a happy little smile and clasped her hands together. She leaned around him to try and glance at the back of his uniform.

"Eugh. Yeah, I would want to clean that up too... I'm sorry I caused that." she said with a frown.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: She's not from around here REDUX (Open)   She's not from around here REDUX (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 11:37 pm

"Sure, I wouldn't mind if you tagged along. I could show you around Seireitei."

Daiji gave her a sheepish smile. He could feel the mud drying on his face, making his skin feel tight. He really needed to wash all this off and change.

"If you'd be into something like that."

Daiji laughed as Holly once again apologized. She really didn't need to, this could have happened with out her help.

"Really, no need to apologize. I am really clumsy."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: She's not from around here REDUX (Open)   She's not from around here REDUX (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 11:56 pm

She looked up, frowning at the mud. Ew... How did he get covered in it like that? Nothing else was even wet... She reached up, trying to brush off some of the mud before recoiling her hand. Ew. No. Not touching it. "S-sorry. Mud is just gross." She frowned, before looking down.

"S-sorry. I didn't mean that. Uh.. Yes, I would love a tour of the Seireitei!" She said with a happy little smile. "And don't worry, I'm clumsy too!"
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: She's not from around here REDUX (Open)   She's not from around here REDUX (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 1:23 am

"You think it's gross, you're not the one covered in it. heh"

Daiji gave an awkward laugh at his little joke. He didn't really know how to socialize with people outside of work. When he was being Doctor Nukui, it was easy. When he was just plain old Daiji, it was a different story.

"It's ok, and I hope you like it. Parts of Seireitei are really pretty."

She was clumsy too? Oh geeze, what if she fell? Would he be able to break her fall in time?

"Don't worry, if you trip I'll catch you."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: She's not from around here REDUX (Open)   She's not from around here REDUX (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 1:30 am

"I have to look at it though." She said with a little side-tilted pout. She crossed her arms, following him, still pouting. "Well...I'm looking forward to it... Though I'm looking forward to you getting that mud off your face." She said, reaching out to swat at it again.

However, as if on cue, when he said trip, she suddenly stumbled forward, tripping.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: She's not from around here REDUX (Open)   She's not from around here REDUX (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 1:34 am

"Hahaha! Well it won't take us long to get there. So I can wash up and change, and then we can begin the tour."

Daiji laughed this time, and it wasn't quite as awkward. Maybe he was loosening up? Who knew. As they began to walk, as if on cue, Holly tripped and began to stumble forward. Daiji gave a small flash step to put himself in front of her, and he caught her, his arms wrapping around her waist.

"Are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: She's not from around here REDUX (Open)   She's not from around here REDUX (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 1:49 am

She gave a small "EEP!" as she tripped forward, before finding her face meeting with the soft feeling of somebody's shinigami uniform. She placed her hands against it and looked up. "O-Oh! Y-You caught me after all." She smiled and got her footing.

"Y-yeah. I'm fine! Though..." She puffed her cheeks. "Obviously I'm not so awesome at the walking..." She frowned, before looking over at him. "Maybe I shouldn't? A nice shinigami could offer to carry me..."
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: She's not from around here REDUX (Open)   She's not from around here REDUX (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 6:28 pm

"heh I did. I told you I would, silly."

Daiji was laughing awkwardly again. He had never had a woman so close to him before, well except for that one time, but he tried not to think about that. Daiji could feel his heart starting to race a little, his nerves starting to get the best of him.

"It's ok, as long as you're not hurt."

Daiji was very sincere. He hated seeing people get hurt. That's why he made it his life's work to heal the injured. He has a real passion for helping people, no matter who they were or what their circumstances.

"I um...but you'll get all muddy. I suppose I might could find you a change of clothes."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: She's not from around here REDUX (Open)   She's not from around here REDUX (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

She's not from around here REDUX (Open)
Page 1 of 1