(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Have Your Laughs [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Have Your Laughs [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Have Your Laughs [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Have Your Laughs [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Have Your Laughs [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Have Your Laughs [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Have Your Laughs [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Have Your Laughs [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Have Your Laughs [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Have Your Laughs [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Have Your Laughs [nsfw] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have Your Laughs [nsfw]   Have Your Laughs [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 8:59 am

"It's really not a big secret as to where I got them, like I said, jobs. Do a few stealth jobs for black markets in the Rukon and well...sometimes you get rewarded with a little more than just spending money."

Considering the black markets had gigais, it was likely they had these things as well...just priced well, extremely high.

"I could probably open inside your house." He continued, looking down at the item as he stood.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Have Your Laughs [nsfw]   Have Your Laughs [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 9:08 am

"My question is who is supplying them more than anything else. I know the R&D head a bit...personally. He is not the one supplying them... Then who would be? Since its you I will not say anything... but anyone else I would snatch that in a heartbeat and take it back so Alexander could figure it out. That sort of item is a huge security breach and could be potentially dangerous is mass produced in any way." Lakshmi nodded respectfully to Kaimu, deciding to explain fully why she was not asking too many questions. "I...hope you understand the trust I have in you. That... I am letting all of this go without too many questions? Something like that is dangerous...but it makes your life easier. I..."

Sighing, she rubbed the bridge of her nose and closed her eyes. "I am sorry Kaimu. Please, open the portal to my home? Um, preferably upstairs in my bedroom if you can."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Have Your Laughs [nsfw]   Have Your Laughs [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 9:13 am

"I know, you're putting a lot of trust in me and I'm grateful for that." He replied, "I trust you with the knowledge that I have these things."

He knew how big of a deal it was for him to have these things, and how much more trouble he could get into by having them. He trusted Lakshimi with the information though, and she was happy she trusted him to use them wisely and turn a blind eye to him having them.

"Alright, upstairs then." Using the item, he opened a garganta for them to use. "Should be right through." He added, offering her another smile.

They were in a more, secluded area, no one around...which was good, had there been anyone else around he would have moved to a new location to use it.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Have Your Laughs [nsfw]   Have Your Laughs [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 12:43 am

"Thank you. I rather value that trust you have in me, hopefully I am worthy of it." Lakshmi gave a small laugh and nodded, glad...Kaimu understood. They were rather trusting weren't they? There wasn't years of knowledge before rogue... She was trusting a rogue when she had known him only as one. But she felt someone like Kaimu was worth it, he wasn't someone who would abuse it...

Giving the rogue a smile she nodded and stepped into the garganta and out into her bedroom. The large room was rather large. Lakshmi hoped it wouldn't bother Kaimu, this rather obvious display of her wealth. He wasn't that type of person... But she didn't want him to feel bad at all. There was a large bed placed against a wall, a type that should be out in the open more but... well it had tons of pillows and blankets formed in some sort of hiding spot. Other than the bed which was a bit messy, the place was very clean. Clothes hampers, a vanity and closets were around the room. A few dressers, a door that was open and led to a huge bathing room that was colorfully tiled, and small fancy and expensive looking items filled the place. It was all a soft cream color, other than the wall hangings which showed rather exotic locations. Seeing a picture, the woman got an idea as she held out her arm in welcome for Kaimu. "Well, welcome to my bedroom?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Have Your Laughs [nsfw]   Have Your Laughs [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 12:50 am

"Welcome." Kaimu smiled, and as Lakshimi stepped into the garganta he followed.

He stepped out into her room, happy to know this garganta item worked well, since he had't really put it to much use, if any use at all, until now. His smile brightened a bit at the room, it was really nice.

"Woow, Lak-tan you're room is beautiful." He complimented once Lakshimi had welcomed him, his smile bright on his expression.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Have Your Laughs [nsfw]   Have Your Laughs [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 12:58 am

"Ah! Thank you. I...rather like it. I would show you the rest of the house, but it would take a while and the odds of someone who comes to help take care of it seeing would be high. No one comes in here though unless I request it... So do not worry. I-It's why I requested the room? It is safer." Lakshmi explained, a bit annoyed that she had spoken so much but patting her cheeks as the red filtered out. Kaimu liked it. She had to stop getting happy when he reacted like that.

Moving to a closet, she asked quickly to stop rambling. "Do you have a bathing suit? Have you ever been to a tropical island? I feel like sunning on the beach, I have a...house on an island in the tropics in human world. Gigi was one for...such things."

Technically it was an island...and there were resorts on it... She owned most of the land, due to Gigi's insistence on rather expensive birthday gifts for the early years of her life. Lakshmi was red as she entered her gigai, feeling odd as she waited for Kaimu's reply. She didn't want to dress the naked thing in tropical clothing only to find out he'd rather go somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Have Your Laughs [nsfw]   Have Your Laughs [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 1:03 am

"I understand, and hmm, bathing suit?" He questioned, tilting his head slightly. He remembered when he'd gone to the spa the woman had mentioned something about a bathing suit, but he'd been so entranced with how nice the place looked he hadn't even answered her...

"I can get one! Right now I only really have one outfit for my gigai..." He needed to pick up his gigai, which that black market salesmen kept on hold for him since he'd technically earned it through a job.

"Mind if I go and get mine? I'll pop right back! Won't take but a minute or two...ah, someone I did a job for...holds it for me whenever I need it since I can't really carry it around."

He didn't mind if she came along, it was just...he wasn't sure if she really wanted to see these black markets...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Have Your Laughs [nsfw]   Have Your Laughs [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 1:13 am

"We can get one on the island then, they have shops for tourists there." Lakshmi smiled and nodded, Kaimu seemed excited and wanting to go so... She was happy she had suggested it. It was one of her favorite places to go, the sun and the beach right outside the house was amazing. Pristine waters you could see all the way down in... Warmth and sun?

Thinking for a moment on his question... she sighed and held up a finger. "I'd... like to go with you. Let me get some clothes on me."

Deciding to hurry so he wouldn't feel annoyed waiting, Lakshmi reached into her closet and swiftly pulled on her bathing suit. Then, grabbing a skirt similar to her sarong earlier she tied that around her hips... and as she slipped on sandals while hopping around. Reaching onto a dresser, she pulled a key that had several dangling things on it and wrapped it around her wrist. Next came her hair, which she pulled into the same twintails as earlier, draped over her shoulders. "...I should not avoid it. Its stupid of me to. I'm ready."

Last edited by Saito-san on Tue May 27, 2014 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Have Your Laughs [nsfw]   Have Your Laughs [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 1:19 am

"Alright." If Lakshimi wanted to go then that was fine. He stood by, waiting for her to ready herself for their little trip, giving a smile once she was ready.

"Okay, let's go then." He replied when she said she was ready, offering her another smile as he opened another garganta which would bring them to an alleyway in the district near the black market. "This is the place, sorry, if it looks a little crummy."

He also needed to...get to the building as soon as possible, he didn't need to be getting caught again by people that'd actually admired him when he lost it that one time centuries ago...like the one that'd approached him when he brought Elly here.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Have Your Laughs [nsfw]   Have Your Laughs [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 1:29 am

"Thanks for waiting... Do not apologize Kaimu." Lakshmi's smile was wide as she tried to hold back a laugh. She assumed it would be in the racier parts and she had stepped through that garganta fully expecting it to be somewhere shady as all hell.

"When you mentioned where we were going, I thought that went with the territory?" They were in an alleyway, nowhere Lakshmi could figure out though. She was utterly lost here but she felt no nerves, even with her rather showy clothing for such a place. Moving closer to Kaimu's side, she could deal with anyone that bothered them even in gigai but in all honesty she'd rather avoid it.

Reaching out, she took his hand and spoke softly with a rather trusting voice. "Lead the way, I'll follow and stick close."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Have Your Laughs [nsfw]   Have Your Laughs [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 1:36 am

Kaimu gave a small laugh, "True, I guess it does come with the territory."

At her words, he gave a nod. "We'll stick close to the walls...I'd...rather not be seen either..."

Saying that, he led her out of the alleyway, and stuck close to the overhands, and out of the way. They got a few looks, and one person almost looked ready to approach them had Kaimu not shot a glare that had effectively stopped them.

In a short amount of time, they reached the building he was looking for, heading inside. It looked like a tea shop upon entering, then again, any smart black markets always had a cover shop.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Have Your Laughs [nsfw]   Have Your Laughs [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 1:46 am

She wasn't an entirely sheltered princess and she nodded at his words. Following Kaimu close behind him, the Captain never let go of his hand. She noticed a few looks shot Kaimu's way..was that awe? Watching the rogue, she noticed he seemed tense and shot glares to a few who looked like they'd get closer.

"I sense... something you'd rather I not experience? Or some people you'd rather not bother you?" Lakshmi spoke softly as they moved along, keeping out of the way before entering a tea shop. It looked nice enough, but if this was where his gigai was...it was a front. She squeezed his hand and put on an airheaded smile. Her spiritual energy would register very very lightly to anyone sensing, barely above a normal spirit.

Hip cocked, she attempted to look just like someone Kaimu might pick up for his bed and not like the Captain of the Medical Division in any way. The bathing suit top might help with that... Anyone staring at her face out here was obviously not paying attention where she wanted them to for now.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Have Your Laughs [nsfw]   Have Your Laughs [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 1:53 am

"I...If you wanna know I'll explain later." He replied upon entering the shop, offering her a smile despite...the slight annoyances on the way here.

He moved to the counter to speak with someone, like always, they nodded and allowed the two of them in back, not suspecting a thing about Lakshimi, figuring she was just another lady-acquaintance of Kaimu's.

When they got the okay, he gave her another smile before leading them into the back, down some stairs where things started looking a bit more like a black-market normally would.

Once in the main shop, the shopkeeper approached them, politely greeting Kaimu and Lakshimi before Kaimu explained he was here to get his gigai. Again, it was being kept in another back room, where he motioned Lakshimi to follow if she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Have Your Laughs [nsfw]   Have Your Laughs [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 2:02 am

At his question, Lakshmi gave a small nod. She would like to, but she would reassure him later that it was fine to keep it secret. It was obviously something he didn't like or didn't...like to speak about.

Yawning slightly as she was taken to the counter, Lakshmi kept her eyes hooded and low as if bored by all this even though her eyes took it all in. She couldn't ever reveal anything about this place but it was a bit fascinating. Her smile was warm when Kaimu shot her one of his own and she stifled a giggle as they were lead downstairs into the real shop.

Giving a nod as he motioned, Lakshmi followed Kaimu like she had been. It was silly, but in a place like this she felt like she would lose the Kaimu she knew to another one. He was dangerous, yes...but she never felt that until now. Her hand reached out and she took his hand again, squeezing lightly before dropping it.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Have Your Laughs [nsfw]   Have Your Laughs [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 2:06 am

Giving a small squeeze back when Lakshimi had squeezed his, he guided her into the back room where his gigai was kept. It was a blank one, a specially made one that would morph to his form and match his appearance upon wearing it, though as it was, lying neatly in the box, it probably looked a bit strange.

Closing the door behind him, he gave the woman another smile. "When I get this thing on we can leave."

He let go of her hand momentarily, walking over to the box and lifting the gigai out of it before entering it. It matched to his form, as it had the last time he used it, once inside, back in modern clothing as well, he shot the woman another smile.

"How's it look? This is...aha...the only outfit I really have for it."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Have Your Laughs [nsfw]   Have Your Laughs [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 2:17 am

Staring at the gigai, Lakshmi frowned just slightly. It...still felt wrong that such things should be out in the rukon. How and who was doing this? Shaking her head lightly, she tossed such thoughts aside for now. As Kaimu closed the door, she lost her vapid expressions and was back to normal Lakshmi once more. She gave him a lopsided grin and played with a bit of hair. "All right. I shall show you the majesty of the ocean."

Watching him enter the gigai, she stared in utter curiosity at how it worked...Until she flushed slightly. Modern...clothing...suited him a bit too well and those cute glasses. Moving closer, Lakshmi brought a hand up and adjusted his shirt just slightly before giving him a bright smile. "It is perfect, I think it suits you entirely. Those...glasses look nice."

After admitting it, she backed up a bit and nodded. "If you want we could get you another? But... Honestly on that island wearing too much would be a bit weird. It is rather warm so a bathing suit is fine. We could go out and get you more another time unless you like silly t-shirts."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Have Your Laughs [nsfw]   Have Your Laughs [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 2:24 am

"I'm glad to hear that, thank you very much, Lak-tan~!" Kaimu's smile brightened as she approached him. "Aha, well, we don't need to get any new outfits for it now really...I don't really go to the Human World that much so...no need for a variety, but a bathing suit will be necessary for this occasion! When we get it I'll just change into it."

A bathing suit would be the only thing they really needed to get, when they got it he could take this outfit off for the time they were there and wear it.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Have Your Laughs [nsfw]   Have Your Laughs [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 2:32 am

"Welcome Kai-tan!" Lakshmi smiled up at Kaimu, resisting the urge to kiss him. Only bad things would come of such actions and she pushed it far away for now. His words made more than a bit of sense and she laughed lightly, nodding.

"That is fine. The offer stands, any time you wish to get more clothes feel free to drag me along on the date." Realizing her mess up, she quickly recovered by speaking more. "So! Open the portal to this island at my house. I will lead you into the tourist parts from there... Though honestly I may have a spare bathing suit lying around."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Have Your Laughs [nsfw]   Have Your Laughs [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 2:45 am

"Okay!" Kaimu pulled out the item that would open a garganta for them before looked back at Lakshimi, "I can take us to the island or back to your room...whichever bathing suit option is best! I'd...rather you not spend the money if they're expensive."

He wasn't sure of how much bathing suits costs for men, so if they were expensive he was a bit unsure of Lakshimi spending it on him since...well, it was obvious he didn't have money for the Human World, as their currency was different from what was used here.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Have Your Laughs [nsfw]   Have Your Laughs [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 2:50 am

"The extra ones would be at the house there, it is right on a secluded beach. So by all means, lead us there!" Lakshmi smiled and laughed lightly, her hand waving at Kaimu to open it. Feeling playful again, she decided to tease him a bit about the not wanting her to spend money on him. A finger came up to her lips and she sighed slightly.

"Bathing suits aren't that expensive for me... And at the same time I feel that any price is quite worth it if I can see you half dressed again."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Have Your Laughs [nsfw]   Have Your Laughs [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 2:56 am

"Alright." Kaimu laughed, opening another garganta for them. "If you're alright with either option, then whichever is fine! I was just worried they were expensive...I don't really know their pricing."

Another chuckle followed at Lakshimi's words though, "If you believe it's worth it."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Have Your Laughs [nsfw]   Have Your Laughs [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:11 am

"Sometimes its not worth teasing you, you just accept the jokes. I do not even get blushes out of it..." Lakshmi grumbled but didn't admit that...yes for some bathing suits were expensive. For her not so much. Kaimu would feel bad though so she kept her mouth shut as she stepped inside.

As she stepped out after a moment, the sun was high in the sky and it shined down with such brightness she had to blink a few moments to adjust. The sand was soft under her sandals and she kicked them off with a happy grin. The sound of the ocean beating against the shore softly was wonderfully soothing and on this gorgeous beach she let out a happy cry. Spinning a bit at first, she then moved to walk ahead a bit. Behind the beach was a tropical jungle of sorts, not too wild and rather tame. Palm trees of all sorts were there along with small bushes filled with fragrant flowers this time of year. But if one looked out at the ocean... it went on and on. A beautiful bright blue and even bright green in places as light shimmered through it.

It smelled wonderfully, it was bright and cheery... There was a path into the not very wild jungle, but for now she wanted to see Kaimu's reaction to such a place. "Welcome to the island!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Have Your Laughs [nsfw]   Have Your Laughs [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:17 am

Upon exiting the garganta, his eyes widened. The island was gorgeous, and his awe at it was obvious in his expression. It'd been...quite a long time since he'd been somewhere so nice. The ocean, the jungle behind them...

"It's gorgeous, Lak-tan!" He said, giving her a bright grin. "I don't even think gorgeous covers it!"
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Have Your Laughs [nsfw]   Have Your Laughs [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:25 am

Her smile matched his and she let out a happy sigh, enjoying Kaimu's pleasure at such a place. it had been a good idea to do this, they both could relax utterly and enjoy it. Lakshmi laughed just a bit as she started walking towards the path away from the beach. "I am glad you really like it. Come on, the house is back here. Once you are change and you get some sunscreen on you can really enjoy the place, I promise."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Have Your Laughs [nsfw]   Have Your Laughs [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:34 am

With a nod, Kaimu followed, his first steps quick to catch up to her as they headed towards the house she'd mentioned. "Alright. Sunscreen?"

He couldn't help but question that, he'd...not had to use that last time he came to the Human World, then again he hadn't been on some tropical island like this one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have Your Laughs [nsfw]   Have Your Laughs [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have Your Laughs [nsfw]
Page 3 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Soul Society :: Rukongai-
Jump to: