(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Have Your Laughs [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Have Your Laughs [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Have Your Laughs [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Have Your Laughs [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Have Your Laughs [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Have Your Laughs [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Have Your Laughs [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Have Your Laughs [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Have Your Laughs [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Have Your Laughs [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Saito-san

Saito-san

Have Your Laughs [nsfw] - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have Your Laughs [nsfw]   Have Your Laughs [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 2:03 am

"It really is... I know of a few others, I was Zarden's Heir and...well you learned about a few more in that position. Mm. You do not have to reassure me you know, I trust you implicitly Kai." Lakshmi smiled at Kaimu, shaking her head and trying not to sigh at him. Deciding to try something, the Captain moved forward quickly. Moving to straddle his legs, she held him down with her weight that...honestly if he wanted to push her off he'd be able to.

That was what she had wanted to tell him, most of her secrets were out in the open now. Feeling immensely better, she gave him a playful smile as her hands went to his sides. "Are you ticklish? I wonder if I tested this would I find out?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Have Your Laughs [nsfw]   Have Your Laughs [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 2:16 am

Kaimu gave a nod at her words, and his expression remained calm even as she moved to straddle him...her words however, earned her a surprised expression. "E...Eh? Tickle...ish?"

Oh no. He wasn't...fully ticklish, but he was a bit!

His laugh as sheepish, though as her hands went to his sides his body tensed. Any doubt she probably had that he was had likely vanished at his response, but...he couldn't help it!
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Have Your Laughs [nsfw]   Have Your Laughs [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 2:33 am

That surprised expression made her laugh and as it was followed by a sheepish laugh and tensing up, she assumed that he was a bit. Lakshmi's smile grew more as she gently ran her fingers up Kaimu's sides in a classic tickling gesture to see how he'd react. She'd always wanted to try this and he was too blasted tempting right there like this.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Have Your Laughs [nsfw]   Have Your Laughs [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 2:48 am

Kaimu bit his tongue, trying to hold back his response to Lakshimi's action. It was obvious he was biting back a small laugh at least, it was obvious by the smile threatening it's way onto his expression.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Have Your Laughs [nsfw]   Have Your Laughs [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 2:59 am

"But I wish to see you smile and laugh, do not be mean and hide it Kai!" Lakshmi teased softly, watching Kaimu attempt to cover up his reactions as she increased her tickling a bit. Would she yield even after getting what she wanted? It was not likely.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Have Your Laughs [nsfw]   Have Your Laughs [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 3:08 am

When Lakshimi increased her actions, it became obviously harder for Kaimu to bite back his responses to them, his body shaking slightly to hold it in before, unfortunately for him, a small laugh escaped him.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Have Your Laughs [nsfw]   Have Your Laughs [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 3:16 am

"Ne~? Neee~?" Stealing Kaimu's sound for a bit, Lakshmi was giggling slightly as she tickledhim more and more... Finally eliciting a small laugh. Success! Smiling, she increased her tickles even more despite all the movements of the man under her. If he didn't give in... she would never stop!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Have Your Laughs [nsfw]   Have Your Laughs [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 am

Kaimu's body shook more, a few more laughs regrettably escaping him as Lakshimi continued tickling him. He...He wasn't that ticklish! Or so he'd thought, she'd just...rather easily found the right spot...even if it was the most obvious.

Finally, he couldn't hold it back, and gave an actually laugh that wasn't being bit back or suppressed.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Have Your Laughs [nsfw]   Have Your Laughs [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 3:43 am

Lakshmi bounced lightly on Kaimu's lap as she let go, arms raising up into the air in a happy sign of victory. Her laughter sounded as she grinned from ear to ear, immensely pleased with this small success of getting him to laugh truly. "And I win Kai! I know where you are ticklish now. You are not safe...ever again."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Have Your Laughs [nsfw]   Have Your Laughs [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 3:50 am

"Aha...Guess I'm not." Kaimu replied as Lakshimi reveled in her victory. "I've been utterly defeated." He added, his voice holding a twinge of a dramatic tone at his apparent tickling loss.

She'd found out he was ticklish, something he'd never admit to without prodding, and she'd definitely prodded.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Have Your Laughs [nsfw]   Have Your Laughs [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 3:59 am

Lakshmi's laughter grew as she heard that hint of a dramatic tone in Kaimu's voice. One eyebrow raised, when she had calmed enough, she crossed her arms under her chest. "Thank you for letting me do that. I feel quite a bit better now. As you've probably noticed with those observant eyes of yours?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Have Your Laughs [nsfw]   Have Your Laughs [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 4:08 am

Kaimu looked up at Lakshimi as she crossed her arms and began speaking, his smile warming as she mentioned feeling better. He'd had to suffer some tickling, but if that'd been able to help her than he could accept that, she looked happier now.

"Welcome." He replied, before giving another small laugh. "I'm happy it helped cheer you up."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Have Your Laughs [nsfw]   Have Your Laughs [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 4:17 am

She nodded softly. He really had no idea how much he helped did he? Taking her mind off of things, listening to her and being there for her when she needed a friend. Accepting every little bit about her...

He couldn't know. She would never tell him. Instead she just decided to show him.

Bending down, Lakshmi again reached for Kaimu's hair as she pulled him into a rather pleased kiss. They were a bit naked and this was probably a bad idea but she felt happy again and wanted to show him how much he had helped without words.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Have Your Laughs [nsfw]   Have Your Laughs [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 4:41 am

Kaimu responded to the kiss after Lakshimi had reached for his hair and pulled him into it. She was happy again, and that was good. This kiss proved how pleased she was, and he was happy he'd been able to help cheer her up.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Have Your Laughs [nsfw]   Have Your Laughs [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 2:05 am

Lakshmi pulled back after a minute, smiling softly as she slipped from Kaimu's lap. She stretched a bit as she did so, arms coming up behind her head as she tried to not keep kissing the man and starting up more again. Her bathing suit was back in the kitchen...

Glancing down, she raised an eyebrow and with a rather amused voice spoke. "Would you like to attempt to see the beach this time? Or do you want to stay in this bed all day Kai."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Have Your Laughs [nsfw]   Have Your Laughs [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 2:35 am

Kaimu gave a chuckle at her words as he moved to sit up himself. The beach should be pretty, though he wasn't sure of the current time...then again, it should be pretty no matter what time it was; on an island like this, it was a gorgeous sight.

"Let's try the beach again." He smiled, "maybe we'll make it this time."

He gave another, small, humored laugh, the smile on his face bright.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Have Your Laughs [nsfw]   Have Your Laughs [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 2:55 am

"H-Hopefully." Lakshmi couldn't help a slightly sheepish stutter to sound, she had kind of jumped him again. Slipping off of the bed, she realized a slight problem and let out a small sheepish laugh.

"I am going to head to the bathroom and clean up a bit. Your um... you are kind of all over me and that would be annoying in a bathing suit." Ruffling her hair, she felt better seeing Kaimu's smile but somehow she still felt a bit embarrassed to admit that. It was obvious what had happened though.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Have Your Laughs [nsfw]   Have Your Laughs [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 2:58 am

At Lakshimi's words Kaimu couldn't help but bring his finger to the side of his mouth, scratching lightly as another sheepish laugh escaped him. "Ah, right. Aha..."

It would be rather uncomfortable wearing a swimsuit like that...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Have Your Laughs [nsfw]   Have Your Laughs [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 3:22 am

"You can go get ready if you want. I'll be right out." Nodding with a look away, Lakshmi practically ran to the bathroom. She was an adult, an adult who had done this more than a bit... Why did he make her feel like she was an unsure teen again, stumbling her way through such things?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Have Your Laughs [nsfw]   Have Your Laughs [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 3:25 am

Kaimu gave a nod just before Lakshimi headed off, quickly making her way to the bathroom to clean up before they headed out. She'd practically gone running for the bathroom...

Giving a small cough, he waited a moment or two before finally moving from the bed and heading out of the room. He needed to get their swimsuits too, he could bring them back in here.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Have Your Laughs [nsfw]   Have Your Laughs [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 3:41 am

It didn't take her long to clean up, it wasn't a huge problem really just an annoying one. Sex was messy, even if it felt really amazing during it. They'd have to shower later anyways if they went into the ocean, so showering now would be silly.

Stepping out of the bathroom, she peered around for Kaimu. Her icy blue eyes were warmer than usual, she was perfectly happy with how the day was turning out.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Have Your Laughs [nsfw]   Have Your Laughs [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 3:55 am

Kaimu reentered the bedroom with both of their swimsuits, having already put his back on. He could at least do that...he hadn't just wanted to sit around and do nothing, even if it wasn't a very long wait.

When he noticed Lakshimi again, he offered her another smile. She seemed happy. "I went and got our swimsuits, Lak-tan."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Have Your Laughs [nsfw]   Have Your Laughs [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 4:29 am

"Thank you Kai." Lakshmi moved back into the bedroom, holding in a small smile. She reached out to take her bathing suit back, bending down to slip on first the bottom and then the top. A bit more complicated than men's she had to tie the lower part first and then lift the top part up and partially tie it... before tightening just so.

Finally adjusting it, she smiled up at him before leaning up for a small kiss. "We'll get the beach stuff and go then?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Have Your Laughs [nsfw]   Have Your Laughs [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 5:24 am

"Welcome."

Women's modern day swimsuits seemed so unnecessarily complicated; there were so many ties to them...and they hardly covered anything, though in this case, he didn't really mind the fact of how much they didn't really cover.

Kaimu gave a smile at the small kiss Lakshimi gave him after she'd gotten her swimsuit on, and he gave a nod at her words. "Sounds good."

Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Have Your Laughs [nsfw]   Have Your Laughs [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 5:48 am

Smiling as Kaimu smiled, Lakshmi laughed lightly and turned around so they could gather the items from the kitchen. Retrieving the cooler and towels, she handed the cooler to Kaimu before leading the man out of the house. Moving through the jungle and down the path, she took a deep breath. The flowers were blooming and fragrant, so she picked one as she went by and held it up to Kaimu to smell.

"Here, plumeria. It smells wonderful... They use it to make flower necklaces in places like Hawaii. Putting just a single blossom in your hair signifies whether you are looking for a relationship or not as well. Left for taken and right for looking for something... So many strange customs across the world."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have Your Laughs [nsfw]   Have Your Laughs [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have Your Laughs [nsfw]
Page 10 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Soul Society :: Rukongai-
Jump to: