(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
No Rest for The Weary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
No Rest for The Weary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
No Rest for The Weary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
No Rest for The Weary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
No Rest for The Weary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
No Rest for The Weary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
No Rest for The Weary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
No Rest for The Weary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
No Rest for The Weary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

No Rest for The Weary

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

No Rest for The Weary - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Rest for The Weary   No Rest for The Weary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 10:10 pm

"I'll show you the library! Its really big and cool!" Aoi took Rin's hands, pulling him along with her. "Oh maybe the one garden they have in that division... Ohhh and we have to see... Um well I'll save those for another time. For now to the library!"

The women were inconspicuously hiding in the club room, unnoticed by Aoi though they flashed Rin a thumbs up.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

No Rest for The Weary - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Rest for The Weary   No Rest for The Weary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 12:46 am

"Alright, we can see the library then; it sounds nice." He replied, his smile still playing on his lips as Aoi began pulling him along, though his face reddened once more as he caught the quick thumbs up the women flashed at him before returning his attention directly back to Aoi as he followed her out of the room.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/

No Rest for The Weary
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Soul Society :: Seireitei :: Division Six-
Jump to: