(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
No Rest for The Weary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
No Rest for The Weary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
No Rest for The Weary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
No Rest for The Weary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
No Rest for The Weary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
No Rest for The Weary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
No Rest for The Weary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
No Rest for The Weary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
No Rest for The Weary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

No Rest for The Weary

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

No Rest for The Weary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Rest for The Weary   No Rest for The Weary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 2:44 am

Rin gave a nod, giving her hand a soft squeeze as she grasped his, it made him happy that she wanted to share all of this with him. It made his heart warm, honestly, though her next words caused his face to tint a little.

"A-Alright. Let's head back then." He replied, giving a small, sheepish laugh. He couldn't help it, the dress looked good...cute on her...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: No Rest for The Weary   No Rest for The Weary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 2:53 am

Looking up at Rin, Aoi gave him a soft and moved to gather up the items Rin would need to take back. That laugh was so cute... he liked the dress! He really did!

Though today they looked like opposites, her in his style and him in hers... and she flushed more as she held the items and moved to her window trying not to think that thought too much for her sake. "We'll have to sneak back out, this way Usa."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: No Rest for The Weary   No Rest for The Weary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 3:02 am

"Alright." Rin nodded, following her to the window.

He'd need to watch himself, he'd gotten by with the sneaking last time, and they needed to get through one more time. As long as he kept quiet, he could do this!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: No Rest for The Weary   No Rest for The Weary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 3:12 am

Slipping over the windowsill, Aoi peeked around and listened before waving Rin on. Moving at a hurried pace she led him through the garden and back through the relaxing room... Through a few empty halls, where Aoi carefully peeked around corners...

All clear so far! Looking back, she checked on Rin and how he was keeping up for a moment. "We'll be home free soon Rin."

"...Rin? RIIIN!?" A few female voices sounded and a few heads peeked around the corner Aoi had just scoped out. Aoi turned beat red, how had they snuck up like that!? It was too late, the sharks had seen the gimpy fish. She couldn't do much else...

"Run for it Rin!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: No Rest for The Weary   No Rest for The Weary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 3:18 am

Rin followed as requested, being as quiet and careful as he could. Unfortunately, the moment his name left Aoi's mouth it'd caught the attention of more than a couple of people...

Oh no, this wasn't good.

Just as Aoi shouted, Rin gave another nod. "R-Right!"

The time for stealth had been abandoned. They'd been caught!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: No Rest for The Weary   No Rest for The Weary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 3:42 am

As Aoi went to run, she felt an arm wrap around both of hers and two around her legs. She could sense the evil eyes gloating behind her, her arms waving slightly. Could she pull herself free!?

Evil triumphant laughter sounded as Aoi waved Rin on. "Forget about me! Save yourseeelf!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: No Rest for The Weary   No Rest for The Weary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 3:59 am

Rin stopped at Aoi's words, immediately. She was asking him to leave her!? How...How the hell was he supposed to do that!? What kind of lover would he be if he did that!? Not a good one, that's what!

So instead of running, he stopped.

"Aoi...What kind of man would I be if I just kept running and left you behind?" He asked, turning around to face the women and Aoi.They were...trying to pull her back, they had her by the legs even...

He would face the music, if it meant getting Aoi out of this mess.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: No Rest for The Weary   No Rest for The Weary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:08 am

Seriously? Okay so Aoi's response had been a little dramatic but she could have caught up to him in a bit once he was gone. They wanted him... not her. Still she stared in a bit of shock, that was... Rin looked so brave standing there. This...this was how she wanted to remember him, this proud strong brave man...

Aoi flushed brightly and shook her head. "Shiro-usa no...you dummy..."

At this rather dramatic display the four ladies squeed two detached to hold Rin's arms. They all looked at him as if finding prey and a fifth walked out of the shadows. She hit her hand with a fan and walked between the two captured lovers. "Well well well.. If it isn't Aoi's boyfriend come to visit us? I'm gonna assume Captain knows and is keeping it a secret. Which means we too must tell no one.... That doesn't mean you'll both be let off the hook though."

The shinigami woman laughed and raised the unopened fan to her mouth before looking up and down Rin's body. "...I have just the thing for him. TO THE ROOM LADIES!"

"TO THE ROOM TO THE ROOM!" Aoi turned white as they pulled her along, regretting her niceness and not breaking free. She was also intrigued since...well...Rin...was the one they were going to do this to... She glanced over at him and mouthed a 'sorry', with a small smile as he too was led along.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: No Rest for The Weary   No Rest for The Weary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:14 am

His expression went from determined and serious to nervous. His eyes having widened a fraction as the women latched onto him...really, even most of his fans back in his world didn't really...cling to him like this.

"Ah..uhm..." Before he could get even a single coherent word out another woman appeared. Room? What room?

He shot a glance at Aoi who mouthed an apology to him. What...Why was she apologizing!? Shouldn't...They should be going right? Not...They should be escaping this situation, right!?

Obviously not, as Aoi was led along with him as they pulled him along. Just what...what was happening...?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: No Rest for The Weary   No Rest for The Weary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:27 am

Rin's nervous face almost mirrored Aoi's own, but hers was more resigned than anything else. No one else crossed their path as they were taken along, Aoi shooting glances at Rin and she started to wonder what exactly they would dress him in.

"Rin don't worry its not...too bad? They were the ones to help me when I was learning about the human world..." Aoi spoke softly.

The ladies giggled and their leader nodded sagely as she slid open an innocuous door, leading them inside. There were white boards and markings on them, lots of items from human world such as manga and dvds and statues... It was practically filled with such junk and they were lead through this room and into one in back, the walls and areas lined with clothing. There was a cloth changing room in the corner and it was to that the ladies led Rin.

"Welcome to the club rooms Rin Aoyama. Today you will be dressed up... and disguised. If only Captain had come to us, we have just the thing to help the two of you." The leader threw open the changing room door and waved for him to enter with her fan.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: No Rest for The Weary   No Rest for The Weary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 6:05 pm

Not too bad? They're the ones that helped Aoi...

The women pulled them to a room that held many things from his world, and upon opening the door to the next room there were....clothes. His expression was still nervous as the apparent leader of the group explained what was being done. Dressed up and...disguised?

He gave a glance back at Aoi before looking towards the door the woman was waving at him to enter. He wasn't...quite sure about this...

"Disguised...?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: No Rest for The Weary   No Rest for The Weary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 6:16 pm

Aoi was let go at this point and she moved to a seat as the four women got to work searching through a few racks... She gave Rin a soft smile and nodded him on. "It's the only way we are leaving he-"

"AHA! I knew we had something in his size." Aoi was interrupted by a happy cry and she looked over curiously. However the women blocked her view as they handed it to their leader. The leader moved to Rin's side and tapped his shoulder with her fan, holding out...what looked like a shinigami uniform with a sword laying across it. "Put this on lover boy."

Aoi's head was popping up and trying to see around the women, her curiosity getting stronger. "What are you having him weaaar? Shoow meee!"

The woman gave him a sly smile and leaned down to whisper to Rin as Aoi got more impatient. "You want to see her ruined, huh? It'll be fun to see her all blushy. Plus you'll be safe from anyone suspecting...so you could wander around more than just having to go home immediately."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: No Rest for The Weary   No Rest for The Weary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 6:36 pm

He really...hoped this wouldn't lead to anything bad. Aoi mentioned going through this would be the only way they could leave but...he was a bit worried about what they were trying to find to put him in...

It wasn't long though before an outfit was held out to him, while Aoi questioned what it was due to the women being in her way...so she couldn't see. What had been handed to him was...a shinigami uniform? Was it really okay for him to put something like this on? It even had a sword to go with it.

At the women's words though he felt his face flush, something that would...ruin Aoi? As they'd put it...therefore...make her flustered...and blushy...

He did as asked, giving a small nod despite his embarrassment of the situation. While those thoughts of leaving Aoi a flustered mess were what pushed him into doing this, he was still quite nervous about this situation as he went inside the changing room the woman had wanted him to go into.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: No Rest for The Weary   No Rest for The Weary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 6:45 pm

"Whaaat are you putting him in tell meee! As your Lieutenant I demand to know!" A foot stomped in a pouty manner as the women surrounded her, her short stature unable to see even over the tallest. Her cheek was puffed out and she caught a glimpsed of Rin entering the changing room after their leader had spoken to him.

"You are off duty, your orders don't matter right now~" One of them giggled and moved to block her view as Aoi seriously considered just hopping over them. Or chokeholds. Restraining her anger, she crossed her arms and puffed out her cheeks more as she turned her nose up at them.

"Fine then! I shall wait here. Right here. I won't move, I will never move again." Her voice was maximum pout.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: No Rest for The Weary   No Rest for The Weary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 7:01 pm

Rin heard the fuss outside as he quickly changed, and felt a little bad considering how Aoi was taking not knowing but...he supposed it was for the best she did. He looked down at himself once he was dressed, making sure everything was on right and the sash was tied securely and properly.

When he was sure, he gathered the clothing he'd been wearing and folded it neatly over his arm before cracking the door open and peeking an eye out, noticing Aoi's full on pout. His face was red, it was...an odd situation, but the clothes too...it wasn't something he was used to wearing that and...it was mostly to specifically fluster Aoi.

Letting out a breath, his arm holding his clothes became more secure before he stepped out.

"I-I'm...done."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: No Rest for The Weary   No Rest for The Weary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 7:08 pm

It took a little bit for Rin to change, Aoi's pout growing more and more. She was about ready to dive over their heads in a very unladylike manner with this dress on when... he stepped out and announced he was done.

The women parted like the red sea as Aoi dove forward. Aoi then stopped mid dive, stumbling to a halt. One could see the color rise up her face as her eyes took over Rin's outfit, her eyes widening and her hands going up to her cheeks. Her fingers covered her eyes as she peeked out of them, the most... surprised stuttering coming from her mouth before she fell to her knees. She was unable to handle it. She couldn't... He looked...so perfect... It...suited him...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: No Rest for The Weary   No Rest for The Weary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 7:32 pm

Rin had expected a flustered reaction...though not by this much, and he was unable to stop himself from immediately heading to her side as she fell to her knees. His face probably wasn't as red as hers but...

"A-Aoi...?" He asked, looking at her as she peeked out from behind her hands and stuttered. Was...Was him being dressed like this really having such a huge effect?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: No Rest for The Weary   No Rest for The Weary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 7:40 pm

The women giggled and watched with bright eyes from the side as Aoi was ruined, Rin's running over to her side the cutest thing ever. These two...were adorable... They were right all along! The leader secretly snapped a few cute pictures for their scrap book and for Aoi to have.

Aoi for her part could barely get a word out, every time she looked up at Rin she flushed back to full again. Finally her blue eyes could look at him, her voice awed. "S-So...H-Handsome..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: No Rest for The Weary   No Rest for The Weary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 7:56 pm

At Aoi's words he felt the heat in his face flare, growing hotter. She...She really liked seeing him dressed like this? He...He supposed he understood how she felt, considering his reaction of seeing her in clothing like his own...

"Th-Th...Thank you...A-Aoi..." He stuttered, averting his eyes for a moment due to his own flustered feelings before they returned to her.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: No Rest for The Weary   No Rest for The Weary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 8:14 pm

Rin was just as flustered as her now! Aoi couldn't barely move... but her hands went to his cheek in a rather slow and halting manner. Then she leaned up swiftly before her body quit working again and pulled him down into a nice kiss.

The women at this then excused themselves from the room, rather quickly as it became apparent Aoi did not care about them seeing her... do that to the human.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: No Rest for The Weary   No Rest for The Weary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 8:22 pm

Rin's eyes had widened a fraction when Aoi had leaned up to kiss him, mostly due to embarrassment since well...the other women were still in the room! E-Even if the kiss felt nice! They weren't there for long though, as he noticed them leaving out of the corner of his eye.

After that, he felt a bit more comfortable about responding to the kiss. He gave a small, sheepish laugh after they'd separated for a bit. "I-I didn't think me wearing something this would w-work this well..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: No Rest for The Weary   No Rest for The Weary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 8:29 pm

As Aoi pulled back from the kiss, she gave a few glances to the side to see if anyone else had seen... And noticed them gone. Rin's words had her flushed red again after that kiss, her nod very very small as she leaned up again.

Her lips brushed his softly and she admitted in a soft voice, "Well... It suits you... I just...really like how it looks."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: No Rest for The Weary   No Rest for The Weary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 8:46 pm

"R-Really...? T-Thanks...again." He replied as Aoi brushed her lips against his. He was glad wearing this made her happy, that she thought it looked good on him, and suited him. It was nice to hear those things. "I'm happy to know...that you think it looks nice on me."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: No Rest for The Weary   No Rest for The Weary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 9:07 pm

"Welcome Rin." Aoi's voice was quickly returning to normal though her blush didn't go away, as her eyes kept glancing down and taking in Rin in a shinigami uniform. With a large smile, Aoi moved to stand up fully and take Rin's hand.

"Did you want to see more? Of the Squads... I could take you on a quick tour if you wanted."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: No Rest for The Weary   No Rest for The Weary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 9:51 pm

"Huh, um, if that's alright..." Rin answered. He supposed now that he was disguised it wouldn't be too much trouble for them to walk around and see more. A quick tour seemed alright, it would be nice to see more before they had to get him home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Rest for The Weary   No Rest for The Weary - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No Rest for The Weary
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Soul Society :: Seireitei :: Division Six-
Jump to: