(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
No Rest for The Weary I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
No Rest for The Weary I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
No Rest for The Weary I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
No Rest for The Weary I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
No Rest for The Weary I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
No Rest for The Weary I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
No Rest for The Weary I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
No Rest for The Weary I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
No Rest for The Weary I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

No Rest for The Weary

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

No Rest for The Weary Empty
PostSubject: No Rest for The Weary   No Rest for The Weary I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 12:41 am

Aoi held Rin's hand as they walked through the district, stealing glances at the man as they walked through the street. They were close to the Seireitei, but she didn't want to let go of it just yet. His hands were so nice...and she just felt like snuggling up to him but they had had to leave that morning to head back. She had a pack on her back of the things they had gotten, they had had baths and breakfast together...

It had been a sweet and rather...adoring experience. Aoi wished this could be the normal day to day for her. Staying by Rin's side and enjoying things like just eating breakfast. She just wished she could have been in the bath with him was all.

Finally though it was unavoidable... A final squeeze of his hand and she dropped it reluctantly. She shot him a smile as they moved towards the entrance and pulled out her badge and letting her energy show so they could be let in when they reached it. "How was your trip? Have fun?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: No Rest for The Weary   No Rest for The Weary I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 12:57 am

Soon they'd be back in the Seireitei, but even though they had to stop holding hands soon Rin couldn't bring himself to feel too bad. This morning had been nice, when they'd woken up...the breakfast...the baths were a bit troublesome, but he'd mostly stuck to himself...

Still, he was happy, and that showed in his expression as they walked. They were getting close, and it became apparent when he felt Aoi squeeze his hand before letting go. He offered her a smile in return for her own as they neared the entrance, remaining quiet as Aoi pulled out her badge and let her presence flare.

"I had a lot of fun, this was really...really nice." He replied, his smile softening.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: No Rest for The Weary   No Rest for The Weary I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 1:09 am

"Well now you have an idea of what its like here. Well how they live... I'll show you my rooms, if we had a lot of time I'd ask Masabutt if he'd show you his home. Its super traditional and super big. Like a palace almost!" Aoi had no frame of reference for such things, but she assumed it was. The guards at the gates saluted Aoi formally, a lieutenant was a rather high rank, as they passed through and Rin got a nod. Aoi returned the salute and moved past them, putting her badge away as she lead Rin back through the Seireitei.

Barely anyone gave them glances, Aoi giving Rin a bit more of a scenic route this time so he could see things more on their way back to the Squad 6 barracks. She had trouble not looking at him, as she gave him a 'tour' such as any would be seen for any incoming shinigami. No one should think it off and she felt safe explaining a few things. Still, finally reaching the barracks, Aoi put a finger to her lips and looked for a moment. "Rin...we are going to have to be sneaky. They know me here and they know I took a human lover...and some of them have read your books. So if you want to make it to my rooms... Well, we are going to have to sneak in the window."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: No Rest for The Weary   No Rest for The Weary I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 1:30 am

Rin returned the nod to the guards as they'd done to him as he followed Aoi past the entrance, now fully back within the Seireitei.

His eyes went to her as she told him that they'd be heading to her room now that they were back before she began telling him about her captain's home. As big as a palace? She had mention he was nobility.

The direction they headed in towards the barracks had much more to see than the way they'd come last time, much more scenic, and he let his eyes glance over occasionally at the surroundings. Aoi's words as they finally reached the barracks though snatched his attention from their surroundings; sneak in the window? He...supposed they could, or well there was no supposing to it, it's what they had to do; her explanation as to why made sense, it probably wouldn't be very good if the ones that did know about him saw them.

"Alright." Rin replied, his voice a bit quieter as he gave a single nod to her words.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: No Rest for The Weary   No Rest for The Weary I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 1:35 am

Well no one was around... Aoi grinned and leaned up to sneak a kiss, pulling his head down to quickly kiss Rin. Sneaking would be fun... Moving to a window, she motioned Rin to stand there for a moment as she peeked inside. Looked like...the rec room was empty this time of day. Aha! Standing up, she hopped into the room and motioned Rin to follow with a finger to her lips. There were many things in here to keep busy, but it was the middle of most of their work day so no one should be around as much. Still, the had to make it through the room and out that side door into the garden like areas. Then she could sneak through there and to her window that looked out...

Crawling to a table with a few board games on it and an open book or two she peeked over the top before motioning Rin to follow. Sneaky, they would have to be very very sneaky...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: No Rest for The Weary   No Rest for The Weary I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 1:48 am

At Aoi's signal, Rin followed; he remained quiet, following her on her signal as she made her way behind the table. He'd never...had to sneak like this before, but it wasn't the most difficult thing in the world, he could walk quietly, and if he could walk quietly and keep his mouth shut while also staying hidden, he could sneak...

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: No Rest for The Weary   No Rest for The Weary I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 1:54 am

A few voices passed by and Aoi froze before she tried to move forward, pulling Rin down to the floor immediately as they passed by the door into the hallways.

"Yeah did you hear about the hollow attack?"

"That was hellish, but still doesn't hold a candle to what happened to the Russian Incident... We're still cleaning up that mess. Captain seems to be handling it better though?"

The gossiping disappeared as they moved past, Aoi popping her head up again before nodding to Rin and making a break for the door. She moved out into the garden, peering around and looking for sounds or signs of others out here. Hearing nothing, her hand popped back inside and she motioned for him to follow as she moved off at a quick pace through the place.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: No Rest for The Weary   No Rest for The Weary I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 2:05 am

At the sound of others they stopped, and Rin remained behind Aoi as she waited for an opportunity. He only moved on her signals, and thankfully they managed to make it past the shinigami that they'd heard gossiping.

Hollow attacks, he assumed it was a regular conversation to be held here, considering it was part of their job to deal with them.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: No Rest for The Weary   No Rest for The Weary I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 2:14 am

Aoi led him through the garden, making sure Rin was keeping up and doing well. He was rather good at this for someone so inexperienced. It honestly wasn't hard though, everyone was working and well... those who had time off wouldn't be in the barracks right now anyways.

Finally reaching her window, she slid it open and hopped inside. Her rooms were similar to the Inns, entirely traditional... but there were more personal touches. Presents from Rin, such as the Bunny and other things, were set up in places of honor around the room. The table was set out and there was another room off of this one, the door open and showing a laid out futon and other bedroom stuff that could be seen easily. She had quite a few cushions and...well there were tons of weapons on the walls and sitting about. Mostly daggers or other such weapons that were small and easily concealed.

There was an unused tea set in the room, a table for eating or doing things as well. If he looked in the bedroom, it was spacious and included a work desk and other such things. She had a closet for clothing there as well, it was open at the moment... And on the ceiling above her futon was a drawing of the moon god bunny man, Tsukiyomi.

It was somewhat large, the Lieutenant's quarters getting more room... and she spun in a circle.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: No Rest for The Weary   No Rest for The Weary I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 2:38 am

When they'd finally reached Aoi's room, Rin allowed his eyes to look around a bit more than he'd allowed earlier. He couldn't help but smile as he spotted things he'd gotten her in the past. It was nice...sweet seeing these things placed in her room.

He gave a small chuckle as Aoi spun around in a circle and was about to give her the "cute" compliment again, but he bit it back.

"Your room is really nice, Aoi." He said, glancing around more, the traditional set up...the items he'd gotten her...he couldn't help but look happy.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: No Rest for The Weary   No Rest for The Weary I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 7:39 pm

Rin was pleased with the room and Aoi's smile could beat the sun from how warm and bright it was as she looked at the man. He looked...so happy, she was glad she had kept the traditional room style now. Rushing over to him, she took both his hands and brought them up to his face. Placing them against his eyes slightly, she spoke.

"...Close your eyes and stay right here! I've got a surprise for you." Her voice was happy, not a hint of anything other than that for now.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: No Rest for The Weary   No Rest for The Weary I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 9:29 pm

"Ah, alright..." Rin replied as Aoi moved his hands to his eyes, a bit of curiosity in his tone as he was intrigued by the surprise she was speaking of.

He did as asked, closing his eyes along with covering them since she'd moved his hands there and waited.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: No Rest for The Weary   No Rest for The Weary I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 10:14 pm

Aoi let go of Rin's hands, smiling even if he couldn't see right now and tried to hold in a giggle. Turning on her heel, she left the main room and went into her bedroom, closing the door behind her. Shuffling could be heard inside as Aoi rummaged through her closet, dropping her kimono to the floor and swiftly changing into one of the dresses she had bought.

Shifting it a bit she turned beat red at...well the style. This wasn't something she usually wore and well it did look nice. She wanted to for Rin and she fixed his scarf lightly around her neck before stepping out into the other room again and closing the door behind her.

"You can look now..." Aoi looked to the side and blushed very lightly, her arm holding the other behind her back.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: No Rest for The Weary   No Rest for The Weary I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 11:07 pm

Heat, that was the first thing he felt in his face when he opened his eyes. She really...she really had been thinking of buying clothes that could...match his own.

She looked...looked...

"Cute..." Rin spoke, his arms moving to cross around him since he didn't have his scarf on to fumble with at the moment.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: No Rest for The Weary   No Rest for The Weary I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 11:19 pm

Aoi glanced over to see Rin's face turn red, a blush blossoming on it while her own blush grew. She looked away again, moving in place as she tried to not react to the rather sweet 'cute' that escaped his lips.

Was...this how it had been for him when she had stared? She felt...good and embarrassed at the same time, adoring his reaction at the same time as wanting it to stop so she could stop being red. "T-Thats good. I've got another..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: No Rest for The Weary   No Rest for The Weary I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 12:20 am

"Y-You do?" She'd bought more than one outfit for this type of thing, "Th-This one looks, really...nice." He was sure the other one did as well; he was still quite flustered(?), awed(?), over the fact that she'd actually done this. It made his heart feel a little warm to match his face.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: No Rest for The Weary   No Rest for The Weary I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 12:28 am

"I-I...well it looked nice too? S-So I wanted it." Aoi was beat red and leaned back against the door, her hands coming in front of her body as she nervously clasped his scarf and shifted on her feet. Rin was... so entranced with this? She had no idea how to react, but standing there looking stupid probably was not it. "T-Thank you... I'm really happy you like it... It worked then!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: No Rest for The Weary   No Rest for The Weary I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 1:20 am

Rin gave a small chuckle before giving a nod, "Mm, it worked; I-I'm sure the other looks just as nice."

He...he should say more, but he'd said exactly what'd he'd already thought! That she looked cute, and nice, and the clothes looked nice, and his reaction was obvious...

Not really thinking, he moved towards her, his hand moving to her cheek before he leaned down to kiss her softly before pulling back. His smile was soft, though his cheeks were still red.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: No Rest for The Weary   No Rest for The Weary I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 1:35 am

Aoi nodded a bit shyly, still not...sure how to take such a reaction from Rin. Did this mean she should always wear things like this for him? She fluffed his scarf with her hands, looking away until Rin moved forward. With his hand on her cheek, she stared up at him until he moved in for a kiss. Closing her eyes, she kept them closed even as he pulled away. However her hands went to his neck and pulled him back down again.

No way he could escape with such a short kiss! Even if she'd had time to respond... Besides it let her cheeks have time to restore themselves.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: No Rest for The Weary   No Rest for The Weary I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 1:46 am

Rin was a bit surprised when Aoi pulled him back down for another kiss, though in actuality he shouldn't be, not that he was complaining. It was nice, it was always nice. He returned the kiss after she'd pulled down.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: No Rest for The Weary   No Rest for The Weary I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 3:00 am

Aoi pulled away from the kiss after a bit, not wanting to keep Rin's mouth occupied for too long. She was smiling sweetly up at him, trying not to let out a pleased giggle or anything as her hands slid off of his neck and onto his shoulders. "I'll get changed back and then I can take you home, so you'll be safe?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: No Rest for The Weary   No Rest for The Weary I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 3:18 am

At Aoi's words, Rin nodded. It'd be...best to head back, he'd be safer back at home, though he'd really enjoyed their time together here. It'd been really nice. "Alright, I...again, yesterday was really nice, spending all of that time out there with you. Thank you, for showing me all of this, Aoi. I wanted to say that again before we left."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: No Rest for The Weary   No Rest for The Weary I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 6:24 pm

"Well...it makes me happy to hear that Rin!" Aoi rubbed her face, trying to hold back feelings for now. She was happy he liked it...happy he had heard her words and story... as much as was possible to tell him now. As much as she knew. He... had just had fun too and liked it all...

A few tears shined in her eyes even as she tried to rub them away, glancing down. She wasn't someone who cried! Why did she feel so happy she wanted to?! "Welcome... I wanted you to see...my home since I get to see yours and it...makes me so happy that you like it..."

She could barely get that out without stopping, having to pause and sniff very very slightly.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: No Rest for The Weary   No Rest for The Weary I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 4:54 am

Rin moved a gentle hand to Aoi's face as he used used his sleeve to carefully help her dry her tears. His smile was warm as he leaned in to give a small kiss on her forehead before nuzzling the area.

"Mhmm, I really enjoyed it. It means a lot to me, that you wanted to show me."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: No Rest for The Weary   No Rest for The Weary I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 8:15 pm

Aoi let out a small happy sound as Rin kissed her forehead, lifting her head up while he wiped away her tears as well. The nuzzles got another sound out of her and she smiled softly. "Of course I would... I told you I wanted to stay by your side as long as I can. That means sharing everything with you."

Reaching out, she took Rin's hand softly in her own. "Lets take you back home. I'll wear this dress for you~"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Rest for The Weary   No Rest for The Weary I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No Rest for The Weary
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Soul Society :: Seireitei :: Division Six-
Jump to: